March 18, 2024, 09:19:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320511 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1540 on: February 25, 2009, 10:36:35 PM »

RC's pastor is on, he stated RC is not an official informant........curious as to why he chose to throw in the word "official"...weird

Ah yes, the pastor... He certainly did Ron no favors with some of what he said tonight.  I agree with you about the comment "not an 'official' informant", made me immediately think, okay was he an unofficial informant then? 

And then the pastor talks about how Ron has been trying to do the right thing, turn his life around, etc.  Then he says he talked with Ron who told him (something to the effect of) he worked his 8 hour shift and went home.  Specifically said EIGHT hours.  Ermmm.. Ron supposedly works a 12 hour shift.  Was the pastor saying that Ron told him he had worked 8 hours that day?   

We've heard that Ron supposedly works from 3 pm to 3 am.  And yet...

We've heard Ron say that he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, taking her home before going to work.  That would have put him at work around 4 pm or so.  If he had worked 8 hours, as the pastor said, that would have put him back home around midnight. 

In one of Misty's earliest everchanging stories, I heard her say that she checked on the kids before going to sleep at 10 pm, covering Haleigh up with the blanket she had washed and dried.  And then, "when WE woke up it was around 3 am".  She didn't ever repeat the WE again.  But I wondered then... Who is the WE she had referred to? 

Could it have been Ron?  Could he have been at home from midnight on??   

Hi Wyks. Some in the court hearing doc stated he worked from 6pm to 3am. But who knows-I did pick up the we part woke up....
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1541 on: February 25, 2009, 10:38:17 PM »

That was a good thought that was brought up, I have heard nothing about car or truck tracks, and the only footprint I have heard about was a child's footprint. So if we are to think an intruder took Haleigh, how did this person get there and how did he leave, and I also have a hard time believing Haleigh didn't scream or struggle, something that would have made someone wake up. And has anyone heard more about neighbors hearing noises coming from the home? Nothing seems to make much sense with the little bit of info we have.

im curious about the cars and trucks too. they could have parked away from the home, but where exactly? how many paths that are secluded are there in that area? the hour would give some added chance of not being seen, but how far could one take her in a hurry?

i hate to say this in answer to the last part of your post...duct tape over the mouth, a quick conk to the head or even chloroform, would take care of the noise aspect.

Please dont say that!

I know, Peanut,  you're just exploring possibilities and trying to put it together - which means tediously ruling out the liklihood of various things one by one. Can someone maneuver chloroform in that scenario without spilling any? It's a liquid for those purposes right?  Doesn't it stink to high Heaven if it were spilled ...a drop?

Was it dark except for the kitchen light? Or in a small space that could illuminate a lot of area, even into the bedroom maybe? Need to look at the trailer layout. I know we had some prototype blueprint-esque sort of things the other day, but did we ever get their actual trailer model layout? There was some question about there being a master bath in one model vs no master bath in a different model etc. And with duct tape I think you'd get some extreme squirming and kicking and ruckus which increases the knock-something-over factor.

Also, good point about the parking a bit away train of thought. We had a map or areial view of the area somewhere here. I want to look at that again.

Not arguing with you, in case it sounds that way -  just hashing out point by point and wondering what everyone's feedback is.... which is what drew me to this board in the first place. Altho this is not the ideal medium. Just thinking out loud. I wish we could talk or at least see each other on webcams at times b/c some words come across as hostile or argumentative when they're not meant that way.

(However that would require me to put on pants.)

KIDDING! 

haha no worries, i dont offend very easily.

ok, ill be devils advocate.

1- chloroform could be put on a cloth before entering the home. yes, its a liquid.

2- duct tape, already cut in a strip, could be placed over a mouth pretty quickly if the subject was already asleep.

3- a quick blow to the head could also apply re sleeping subject.

4- if someone waited outside for the right time to enter, their eyes would already be accustomed to the dark.

i, too, wish we had a floor plan of the trailor. id also love a good detailed map of the area that included both the well known and lesser known paths.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1542 on: February 25, 2009, 10:39:24 PM »

New video of Haleigh on Greta... just a small clip opening Christmas presents this past Christmas.

Phone interview w/Crystal's mother.  She said she's heard rumors that put Misty at a party house that night and had left someone else to stay with the children.  Rumors only

Asked by Greta what she thinks should be done, said she'd be talking extensively to RC & Misty because they're the ones who are there every day & know who has been in and around the house.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1543 on: February 25, 2009, 10:40:20 PM »

RC's pastor is on, he stated RC is not an official informant........curious as to why he chose to throw in the word "official"...weird

Ah yes, the pastor... He certainly did Ron no favors with some of what he said tonight.  I agree with you about the comment "not an 'official' informant", made me immediately think, okay was he an unofficial informant then? 

And then the pastor talks about how Ron has been trying to do the right thing, turn his life around, etc.  Then he says he talked with Ron who told him (something to the effect of) he worked his 8 hour shift and went home.  Specifically said EIGHT hours.  Ermmm.. Ron supposedly works a 12 hour shift.  Was the pastor saying that Ron told him he had worked 8 hours that day?   

We've heard Ron say that he picked Haleigh up from the bus stop, taking her home before going to work.  That would have put him at work around 4 pm or so.  If he had worked 8 hours, as the pastor said, that would have put him back home around midnight. 

In one of Misty's earliest everchanging stories, I heard her say that she checked on the kids before going to sleep at 10 pm, covering Haleigh up with the blanket she had washed and dried.  And then, "when WE woke up it was around 3 am".  She didn't ever repeat the WE again.  But I wondered then... Who is the WE she had referred to? 

Hi Wyks. Some in the court hearing doc stated he worked from 6pm to 3am. But who knows-I did pick up the we part woke up....

i always assumed she meant jr and her since they were in the same bed.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1544 on: February 25, 2009, 10:42:41 PM »

i always assumed she meant jr and her since they were in the same bed.

Grandmom stated Jr did not wake up until he heard them calling for Haleigh..
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1545 on: February 25, 2009, 10:44:46 PM »

Rana, I thought that it was said that a tracker dog had led them to the edge of the water near a river or lake or some body of water..they have been on the water looking for Haleigh as well...who ever took her must have been on foot don't you think? otherwise, wouldn't the police be checking out tire tracks near the home? unless they have done that already...also for foot prints?

Thank you. yes. So that makes me want to ask was Haleigh out playing with the kids when Misty's brother visited? Or more importantly, how long does scent linger?

I wonder if they traced Jr's scent too like.... was he playing with her if she was playing outside at all? (I don't know that she was  -- just throwing it out there.) . 

Either if we knew how long scent lingers or if weknew if the other kid/s' scent was found around the same spots too, maybe it would help distinguish if her scent was there from her playing that afternoon/evening or from her being abducted. I know LE knows what they know and they haven't released it; but that doesn't stop us  from trying to tweeze it out for oursleves and guessing at it for the time being. . 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1546 on: February 25, 2009, 10:45:36 PM »

I just popped back on and was catching up.......WYKS~great catch, I didn't even catch that part......but, I've heard the statement you are referring to as well and twice from Ron, he said he left the kids in bed at 10pm under Misty's care........now, we have to ask was the employer lying when he said Ron was at work the entire time, or if he only worked 8 hrs-that opens a whole new can of worms

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: February 25, 2009, 10:48:19 PM »

On that statement from the pastor about "he's not an official informant" .... right before that he said "That's not to say he (RC) hasn't done things he doesn't regret ... but he's not an official informant".   I think that went together and if so, would add meaning to the not-an-official-informant. 

But JVM was moving on, didn't catch the official informant part.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1548 on: February 25, 2009, 10:51:34 PM »

Aren't the doc's you are referring to the custody re-hearing or another site, if they were the custody ones, he had just started work for another company, not PDM.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1549 on: February 25, 2009, 10:52:53 PM »

On that statement from the pastor about "he's not an official informant" .... right before that he said "That's not to say he (RC) hasn't done things he doesn't regret ... but he's not an official informant".   I think that went together and if so, would add meaning to the not-an-official-informant. 

But JVM was moving on, didn't catch the official informant part.

I noticed it right away, I guess it went right over the mullet

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1550 on: February 25, 2009, 10:54:58 PM »

Aren't the doc's you are referring to the custody re-hearing or another site, if they were the custody ones, he had just started work for another company, not PDM.

yep- But trying to fugure out where the 8 hours came from the pastor.. Maybe the pastor made a mistake by saying 8 hours or maybe crane operators start @ 6pm like his other job...
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: February 25, 2009, 10:55:49 PM »

I just popped back on and was catching up.......WYKS~great catch, I didn't even catch that part......but, I've heard the statement you are referring to as well and twice from Ron, he said he left the kids in bed at 10pm under Misty's care........now, we have to ask was the employer lying when he said Ron was at work the entire time, or if he only worked 8 hrs-that opens a whole new can of worms

one would think that as one of the first people le would look at, that theyve checked and verified his work alibi seven ways from sunday. if it didnt check out id bet all the media would be allllll over it by now.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: February 25, 2009, 10:59:38 PM »

ok I see we don't have the rest of the families bad histories here yet, I'm off to steal it, so we can get caught up and even out the drug infested scourge both sides are....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: February 25, 2009, 10:59:57 PM »

Peanut..the light bothers me as well...Also, the home is not that big...wouldn't you notice if a light was switched on near your room? why would a perp take the chance of turning on a light and someone seeing him??? makes no sense...they creep around in the dark, like dark houses and bushes outside the dark house to hide in etc....

Big fat yes to Peanut and Cookie and.. and sorry I forgot who else.... about the light being a red flag. Has always bothered me. Not impossible, but really peculiar and seems sort of generally unlikey and weird.

But then we're speculating this from the perspective that Miss Misty was home to even SEE the light going on. And jr. may not be as likely to notice a light. Or woud he? And even if he did, what would he likely do? He doesn't have a lot of options.

Still the more light, the better that someone will see you and ID you.. if there's anyone there to see you and ID you. And then the less light, the more bumping into stuff and knocking stuff over; But yet again if there's no one there but two kids under 5..... and perp knows that.

But that brings me back to...why no trace of the guy? Tracks, prints, tires, feet, etc. Is the ground so hard or grassy or whatever that there are NO prints or traces of people walking? No tracks or trace of someone going all those yards to "fetch" (southern) (TM me) the cinderblock aka "brick?" (TM Misty)

And Ron doesn't strike me as the type of dude not to know what's in his yard. Did he not say he had no awareness of a stack of cinderblocks or am I  losing it and need a nap? 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1554 on: February 25, 2009, 11:01:19 PM »

Get ready for it....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1555 on: February 25, 2009, 11:02:58 PM »

ok I see we don't have the rest of the families bad histories here yet, I'm off to steal it, so we can get caught up and even out the drug infested scourge both sides are....

sneaky monkey~I do the same, I do know CS's mom has a drug charge IIRC from 1997, dealing from house, mary jane possesion etc.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1556 on: February 25, 2009, 11:03:19 PM »

SHEFFIELD, NANCY MARIE
1997-07-28 1 ARREST REPORT - POSSESSION OF CANNABIS, POSSESSION WITN
1997-07-28 1 INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER, MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING,
1997-07-28 1 POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
1997-07-28 1 BOND SET AT $3,016.
1997-07-28 2 AFFIDAVIT OF INSOLVENCY
1997-07-28 3 APPEARANCE BOND - (UNSECURED)
1997-07-28 4 DEFENDANT'S NOTIFICATION OF BOND CONDITIONS
1997-08-11 5 NOTICE OF APPEARANCE BY RONALD E. CLARK & PLEA
1997-08-11 6 DEMAND FOR DISCOVERY
1997-09-29 7 INFORMATION (UNLAWFUL POSS. W/INTENT TO SELL OR
1997-09-29 7 DELIVER A CONT. SUBSTANCE, MAINTAINING A DRUG DWELLING)
1997-10-01 8 ORDER SETTING PRE-TRIAL 11/25/97
1997-10-01 9 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT 11/25/97
1997-10-01 10 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 11/25/97
1997-10-06 11 STATE'S NOTICE OF INTENT TO SEEK JUDGEMENT FOR COSTS OF
1997-10-06 11 INVESTIGATON AND PROSECUTION
1997-10-06 12 ANSWER TO NOTICE OF DISCOVERY, DEMAND FOR NOTICE OF
1997-10-06 12 INTENTION TO CLAIM ALIBI WITNESS LIST
1997-11-25 13 PRE-TRIAL MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATTENDED BY COUNSEL,
1997-11-25 13 RONALD CLARK. CASE SET FOR PLEA DAY 12/11/97
1997-11-25 14 NOTICE GIVEN TO DEFT. 12/11/97
1997-11-25 15 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT 12/11/97
1997-11-25 16 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 12/11/97
1997-12-11 17 PLEA MIN: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY, RONNIE CLARK.
1997-12-11 17 W/D FORMER PLEA, PLEAD GUILTY A/C CT I AND II UNLAWFUL POSS
1997-12-11 17 W/INTENT TO SELL OR DELIVER A CONT. SUB, MAINTAINING A
1997-12-11 17 DRUG DWELLING, ADVISED OF MAX PENALTY 5YRS AND OR $5000 FINE
1997-12-11 17 1YR AND OR $1000 FINE, PL ACCEPTED, PSI ORDERED, CASE
1997-12-11 17 SET FOR SENTENCING 1/27/98 STATE RECOMM. GUIDELINE SENTENCE
1997-12-11 17 IF NO PRIOR CONVICTIONS AND RECMM W/HOLD ADJ. STATE NOT
1997-12-11 17 TO FILE ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
1997-12-15 18 NOTICE TO DEFENDANT 01/27/98
1997-12-15 19 NOTICE TO ATTORNEY 01/27/98
1998-01-27 20 SCORESHEET FILED
1998-01-27 21 SENTENCING MINUTES: DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY RONALD CLARK.
1998-01-27 21 COURT WITHHELD ADJ. OF GUILT, ORDERED TO PAY $255 COURT COST
1998-01-27 21 AS TO CT. I SENTENCED TO 3YRS PROBATION, AS TO CT. II 1YRS
1998-01-27 21 PROBATION, RUN CONCURRENT WITH CT. I. TO PAY $25 COST OF
1998-01-27 21 SUPERVISION, TO COMPLETE OUT-IN PATIENT SUBSTANCE ABUSE
1998-01-27 21 COUNSELING AND TREATMENT IF NECESSARY AND PAY FOR ANY FEES
1998-01-27 21 OCCURED. TO PERFORM 50HRS. COMMUNITY SERVICE.
1998-01-27 22 ORDER WITHHOLDING ADJUDICATION OF GUILT AND PLACING
1998-01-27 22 DEFENDANT ON PROBATION - ENT MIN CIR CT BK276 PG662-665
1999-08-02 23 $22.69 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE
1999-08-06 24 $62.50 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE
1999-08-17 25 $37.19 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE
1999-08-23 26 $52.62 PAYMENT MADE TO CASE
2000-03-13 27 ORDER OF MODIFICATION OF PROBATION
2000-03-13 27 ENT MIN CIR CT - BK. 319 PG. 73-74
2003-03-28 28 LETTER FROM DEFENDANT/REQUEST FOR COPIES/NO MONIES SENT
2003-04-09 29 LETTER FROM DEFENDANT/$7.00/REQUEST FOR COPIES OF J & S
2003-04-09 29 MAILED 04-15-2003

SHEFFIELD, NANCY MARIE
2000-05-18 1 COMPLAINT: JOHNNY LAURAMORE BATTERY-DVR
2000-08-24 2 ANNOUNCEMENT OF NO INFORMATION

http://www.putnam-fl.com/clk_apps/crim_dkts/frame.php
put sheffield, % in search field

woohoo granny who's got drug connections
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1557 on: February 25, 2009, 11:05:20 PM »

Peanut..the light bothers me as well...Also, the home is not that big...wouldn't you notice if a light was switched on near your room? why would a perp take the chance of turning on a light and someone seeing him??? makes no sense...they creep around in the dark, like dark houses and bushes outside the dark house to hide in etc....

Big fat yes to Peanut and Cookie and.. and sorry I forgot who else.... about the light being a red flag. Has always bothered me. Not impossible, but really peculiar and seems sort of generally unlikey and weird.

But then we're speculating this from the perspective that Miss Misty was home to even SEE the light going on. And jr. may not be as likely to notice a light. Or woud he? And even if he did, what would he likely do? He doesn't have a lot of options.

Still the more light, the better that someone will see you and ID you.. if there's anyone there to see you and ID you. And then the less light, the more bumping into stuff and knocking stuff over; But yet again if there's no one there but two kids under 5..... and perp knows that.

But that brings me back to...why no trace of the guy? Tracks, prints, tires, feet, etc. Is the ground so hard or grassy or whatever that there are NO prints or traces of people walking? No tracks or trace of someone going all those yards to "fetch" (southern) (TM me) the cinderblock aka "brick?" (TM Misty)

And Ron doesn't strike me as the type of dude not to know what's in his yard. Did he not say he had no awareness of a stack of cinderblocks or am I  losing it and need a nap? 

Yes, he did make the cinderblock statement.......I just think the cinderblock and the light on were the first flags that turned red, at least for me.

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1558 on: February 25, 2009, 11:06:04 PM »

ya, id like to know more about the condition of the terrain too, hard/soft dirt, grassy and flattened down, paved, gravel or dirt driveway?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1559 on: February 25, 2009, 11:07:41 PM »

its weird, they keep saying everyone is still a suspect, and yet hes the only one to be reported as cleared. makes you wonder if its to give him a false sense of security.

Tenn cousin and AC man were cleared right? And neighborhood RSO Loucakis. But that's all I know of.

Wish we could hear something from visiting brother. Is it weird that he hasn't been all over the TV like everyone else?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.