March 19, 2024, 03:50:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320579 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1640 on: February 26, 2009, 12:48:32 AM »

the sleuths are all over the Chad Reynolds angle anyway.  you know I wish I could post from blackberry on here like I can on there site...bummer.  And yesterday I stumbled across stolen goods from our site over there...hee hee hee.

At WS, I only read the forensic astrologer's area.  And they are all over the RSO Donald Lee Sapp. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: February 26, 2009, 12:48:57 AM »

Ya know, in the earliest reports we heard about "a johnny boat that LE took".  I've never heard about that since.  Some thought that comment was about LE's own johnny boat that they "took" (used) to search the water.  Others think that comment was that LE "took" (seized) a johnny boat belonging to Ron.  Anyone hear about this? 

Just more rumors and speculation. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1642 on: February 26, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »

Ya know, in the earliest reports we heard about "a johnny boat that LE took".  I've never heard about that since.  Some thought that comment was about LE's own johnny boat that they "took" (used) to search the water.  Others think that comment was that LE "took" (seized) a johnny boat belonging to Ron.  Anyone hear about this? 

I don't remember hearing anything about a johnny boat.  In fact, I don't know what a johnny boat is but I'll google and find out 
its a john boat actually, and its just a small boat that you can use to cross a pond or river, with paddles or a trolling motor, very small like with two seats, it could also be called a skiff...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1643 on: February 26, 2009, 12:49:56 AM »

Actually real Peddies thump and dump, not to be so graphic, but that is the whole reason for the search in a so many mile radius.  Usually you never find the bodies or atleast not a link to the SO.  I think we get lucky when we catch them: Adam Walsh, Danielle VanDam, Dylan Groen, the list goes on.

Florida Department of Law Enforcement agent Al Danna, who for 25 years has investigated crimes against children, said 44 percent of children abducted by strangers are killed within the first hour. The statistic rises to 74 percent within three hours and 91 percent are killed within 24 hours of being abducted.

Within a week of a child going missing, 99 percent have been killed by the abductor, Danna said.

"Sometimes it's a matter of the abductor knowing they will victimize and kill a child right from the start, or they'll let them go," Danna said. "Or it's a case where the child does something that panics the abductor, or the publicity of the child going missing gets too great, and the abductor kills them to eliminate the witness. But normally it's planned and not a spur-of-the-moment outcome. Abductors rarely hold onto children for years."

So yeah a light left on and a door left open does work for me with a SO abduction.

its so godawful, but im really worried that this is what happened.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1644 on: February 26, 2009, 12:50:58 AM »

I wonder if the paster just mis-spoke and said "8 hours" b/c that's the norm for a lot of folks and Ron didn't actually say 8.

Also, Haleigh got out of "school" at like 12 right? Since she's only 5? Or did she have an after-care thing?

So many questions.

We've got every cell phone ping that Casey Anthony... and all her array of relatves.... and casual aquaintances.... and boinks-du-jour  ever pinged, but so little here. Dang.

Folks there have said that kindergarten is an all day thing in that area.  She was at school til about 3 pm, then took the bus, and Ron supposedly met her bus. 

Good point on what the pastor may have meant. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1645 on: February 26, 2009, 12:51:40 AM »

It's Morbid i know, but that's why they do the ground search in that ever widening circle when they have no clue with an abduction case.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1646 on: February 26, 2009, 12:53:06 AM »

Are the aerial photos a no-no?

Cos I was "fixin to" post one and ask a question... but I won't....

Now I'm ah-scared. . 

ask Brandi she's in charge I think if Klaas is not here, I do it, just try not to blow us up!!

Klaas is always here, even if it seems she isn't.     She has eyes in the back of her head, like moms.  Bless her heart.  heheheeeeeeee

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1647 on: February 26, 2009, 12:54:05 AM »

I wonder if the paster just mis-spoke and said "8 hours" b/c that's the norm for a lot of folks and Ron didn't actually say 8.

Also, Haleigh got out of "school" at like 12 right? Since she's only 5? Or did she have an after-care thing?

So many questions.

We've got every cell phone ping that Casey Anthony... and all her array of relatves.... and casual aquaintances.... and boinks-du-jour  ever pinged, but so little here. Dang.

Folks there have said that kindergarten is an all day thing in that area.  She was at school til about 3 pm, then took the bus, and Ron supposedly met her bus. 

Good point on what the pastor may have meant. 

The sleuths have a link to the school website I'll see if I can find it to atleast confirm the time K-garten lets out.  I have never really understood this astrology thing, I looked at the chart w/all those symbols and said wtf?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1648 on: February 26, 2009, 12:55:46 AM »

Aerial photos are fine. 

FYI - Brandi is a valued member and a wonderful photoshop artist but is not in charge 

Thank you Klaas, I never know how to reach you, but than you always magically appear!!

Psssst.. Just jump on the beds once, or even think of it, and she'll magically appear.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1649 on: February 26, 2009, 12:58:59 AM »

Anybody here know about a boat (John Boat) and a van?

ut oh, we're on the same wavelength tonight!     i just wrote about a johnny boat, before reading this.  skeeeery!  lol

Misty was the first one who mentioned a van, from what I recall.  She said that her blanket was in the van that they took.  Dunno what van or who 'they' is.  Her brother has a van, not sure if that's the one she meant. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1650 on: February 26, 2009, 01:01:53 AM »

im reposting this cause all these similar names drive me crazy(crazier?).

thanks to wyks and brandi for compiling it so far.

In case we don't have all the who's who in this case... here's another list, am still filling in info on some:

========

We have a whole thread for this, which has even more names added.  And we've learned of even more since that list was finished.  My brain was fried by then.  lol   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1651 on: February 26, 2009, 01:04:42 AM »

Thanks for the list, Peanut.

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn that Misty's siblings were two brothers, Timothy and Thomas Croslin and their wives, Misty's sisters-in-law are Lindsay and Chelsea; But I'm off caffeine today and clearly can't be trusted. .

No, you have that right, rana.   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1652 on: February 26, 2009, 01:05:27 AM »

It's Morbid i know, but that's why they do the ground search in that ever widening circle when they have no clue with an abduction case.

I know I need a link before opening my yappin trap, but in many cases of stranger abductions the child or the child's body is found relatively close to where they were taken and not necessarily hidden. When the victim knows the perp, many times there is effort to hide the body.

I think I said that right.

Hope it doesn't apply here.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1653 on: February 26, 2009, 01:11:40 AM »

Peanut..the light bothers me as well...Also, the home is not that big...wouldn't you notice if a light was switched on near your room? why would a perp take the chance of turning on a light and someone seeing him??? makes no sense...they creep around in the dark, like dark houses and bushes outside the dark house to hide in etc....

Big fat yes to Peanut and Cookie and.. and sorry I forgot who else.... about the light being a red flag. Has always bothered me. Not impossible, but really peculiar and seems sort of generally unlikey and weird.

But then we're speculating this from the perspective that Miss Misty was home to even SEE the light going on. And jr. may not be as likely to notice a light. Or woud he? And even if he did, what would he likely do? He doesn't have a lot of options.

Still the more light, the better that someone will see you and ID you.. if there's anyone there to see you and ID you. And then the less light, the more bumping into stuff and knocking stuff over; But yet again if there's no one there but two kids under 5..... and perp knows that.

But that brings me back to...why no trace of the guy? Tracks, prints, tires, feet, etc. Is the ground so hard or grassy or whatever that there are NO prints or traces of people walking? No tracks or trace of someone going all those yards to "fetch" (southern) (TM me) the cinderblock aka "brick?" (TM Misty)

And Ron doesn't strike me as the type of dude not to know what's in his yard. Did he not say he had no awareness of a stack of cinderblocks or am I  losing it and need a nap? 

Yep, he said he hadn't noticed cinderblocks in his yard or near the house etc.  When the reporters panned the cameras around the back yard, they zoomed into the mobile home... and voila!!  Right there, near the right corner of the mobile home (looking at it from the back), a pile of cinderblocks very near to, almost under the mobile home itself.  Within feet of the side/back door where the ramp is, where the screen door was supposedly found propped open with a cinderblock.  And I was thinking then, "omg Ron, who the hell do you think you're kidding?"  

What video I keep hear about the cinder blocks too, but never saw them.  And one more thing, my husband worked the 3 to midnight shift for a year and he most definatly could not tell you what was in our yard at that time.  I hated it always had to cut the grass waaaaa!  But what video?

I wish I knew which it was.  All I know is that it was very early on when Haleigh went missing.  Cuz the media was showing the mobile home, the area behind it, the stairs with the bikes out front.  And explaining that Ron said he washed his vehicle out back (side?), and that's when he'd use that side/back door.  The cameras panned around the area out back, the trees and brush further out, then panned the back of the mobile home and zoomed in.  When they zoomed in, we could see the hose and the pile of cinderblocks.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1654 on: February 26, 2009, 01:16:10 AM »

I know we've been over this, and don't want to rile anyone up; but the whole door wide open thing just screams staged to me and I can't seem to get past it.

ME TOO~after all wouldn't a perp wan't his crime to go unnoticed for as long as possible....easier to get more distance from crime scene to wherever????? That never made since to me.

i agree, that and the light on are def hinky. only way it would make any sense at all was if the intruder heard something/someone and booked out asap.

True that y'all, but the propping bugs me too; And does the propping scream someone wantin to haul "A" outta there?

Maybe so....

It just seems so extraneous. And contrived. to me...

And the whole blanket story bugs me greatly. Is she accounting for a missing blanket? Or a blanket that is too clean? Or does she want us to infer that someone was peeping now that the window was uncovered?

*sigh*

The other WTH thing is the shirt. Was it on TOP of the dirty clothes pile? Was it buried in underneath there? How likely is it that she remembered correctly what Haleigh was wearing? Some kids have special jammies and won't sleep in anything else and some even have a backup second same set. If that's the case it would be easy to know; But was that pink shirt Misty described a day play shirt or a nighty jammie shirt?

Confundido

my wild guess is that haleigh went to bed wearing what she had on that day. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1655 on: February 26, 2009, 01:20:42 AM »

Dang, if this is Ron's Dad, this family has built the Jailhouse there in Satsuma with all these fines!

According to the players Jack Lester Cummings is Ronald's dad........there were more charges, but some almost no info and some were for minor infractions, so I didn't c/p those

Any brothers to Crystal or Ron??

Please add any new names found to the Who's Who here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4570.0

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1656 on: February 26, 2009, 01:24:28 AM »

I don't remember hearing anything about a johnny boat.  In fact, I don't know what a johnny boat is but I'll google and find out 

I didn't know either til I googled.  Google is our friend!   

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: February 26, 2009, 01:28:42 AM »

Peanut..the light bothers me as well...Also, the home is not that big...wouldn't you notice if a light was switched on near your room? why would a perp take the chance of turning on a light and someone seeing him??? makes no sense...they creep around in the dark, like dark houses and bushes outside the dark house to hide in etc....

Big fat yes to Peanut and Cookie and.. and sorry I forgot who else.... about the light being a red flag. Has always bothered me. Not impossible, but really peculiar and seems sort of generally unlikey and weird.

But then we're speculating this from the perspective that Miss Misty was home to even SEE the light going on. And jr. may not be as likely to notice a light. Or woud he? And even if he did, what would he likely do? He doesn't have a lot of options.

Still the more light, the better that someone will see you and ID you.. if there's anyone there to see you and ID you. And then the less light, the more bumping into stuff and knocking stuff over; But yet again if there's no one there but two kids under 5..... and perp knows that.

But that brings me back to...why no trace of the guy? Tracks, prints, tires, feet, etc. Is the ground so hard or grassy or whatever that there are NO prints or traces of people walking? No tracks or trace of someone going all those yards to "fetch" (southern) (TM me) the cinderblock aka "brick?" (TM Misty)

And Ron doesn't strike me as the type of dude not to know what's in his yard. Did he not say he had no awareness of a stack of cinderblocks or am I  losing it and need a nap? 

Yep, he said he hadn't noticed cinderblocks in his yard or near the house etc.  When the reporters panned the cameras around the back yard, they zoomed into the mobile home... and voila!!  Right there, near the right corner of the mobile home (looking at it from the back), a pile of cinderblocks very near to, almost under the mobile home itself.  Within feet of the side/back door where the ramp is, where the screen door was supposedly found propped open with a cinderblock.  And I was thinking then, "omg Ron, who the hell do you think you're kidding?"  

What video I keep hear about the cinder blocks too, but never saw them.  And one more thing, my husband worked the 3 to midnight shift for a year and he most definatly could not tell you what was in our yard at that time.  I hated it always had to cut the grass waaaaa!  But what video?

I wish I knew which it was.  All I know is that it was very early on when Haleigh went missing.  Cuz the media was showing the mobile home, the area behind it, the stairs with the bikes out front.  And explaining that Ron said he washed his vehicle out back (side?), and that's when he'd use that side/back door.  The cameras panned around the area out back, the trees and brush further out, then panned the back of the mobile home and zoomed in.  When they zoomed in, we could see the hose and the pile of cinderblocks.   

I could be wrong, but I'm guessing that since Ron said that he had the 12 hour shift that he probably had 3 (maybe 4?) days "on" and then 4 (or conversely 3) days off. FWIW.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1658 on: February 26, 2009, 01:39:13 AM »

I know "time" for young kids is a whole 'nother can of worms, but what makes me hinky about Jr's "man in black" is that would be frightening to him, wouldn't it? So he would have reacted somehow right?... cried..... looked for Misty-psuedo-mommy.....  something? 

I mean if he is astute enough to grasp the concept of someone "taking Sissy" it seems he would have done something even if it was just to cry. And was Jr just sitting quietly during all the screaming of the 911 call or was he asleep?

I'm just so confused. Where was Misty? Did all this happen just before Ron pulled up in the dirveway? or did it happen at all? Not saying the child is lying; He may believe what he says.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1659 on: February 26, 2009, 05:57:54 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys....Thanks for all your up-dates and observations.

Dang IslandM...Your skills of bringing up info on people is amazing!! You should be in that field of work.

Thanks for the list Peanut...So,

Who is Chloe Father??.....The mothers ,step-brother,cousins ,wifes, step-uncles, sisiters,brothers,friend????  Lordy.     

It's funny how they started the finger pointing with Geraldo, and now they are being looked into as well.

If you live in a glass house, you shouldn't throw stones

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.