March 18, 2024, 08:01:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320506 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1660 on: February 26, 2009, 06:41:00 AM »

I know we've been over this, and don't want to rile anyone up; but the whole door wide open thing just screams staged to me and I can't seem to get past it.

David Westerfirld left in a haste. I still am stuck on the stalker theory. It just makes the most sense.The BTK killer, like Westerfield knew the workings of the family. During the day it is easier to gain access into the home. Especially with repairmen,family,and friends coming and going.

This person most likely watched Ron pick her up from the bus,take her home,leave for work.Said person Could even go to Ron's work and see him sitting on a crane. Return to the home. Go in the back yard. { "All" say no one really went out there.} Prop the door open. {all trailers have cinder blocks under and around them!!}  Sneak in and hide. Ron won't be home for hours.These sick people will sit for hours in wait to get their prey. When they have their target they just flee. Out the back and into the night.

Also if Ron was an informant,I would think he would of saddled up by now and confronted them. Even if LE asked him not to. It has been a long time and he would of taken matters into his own hands by now if he had any inkling. Just my observation.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1661 on: February 26, 2009, 07:22:17 AM »

FWIW, here's an article regarding Crystal bio mom and the arrears of child support..... the whys and whatnots according to the family.

"Child Support is an Issue between Haleigh's Parents"

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1662 on: February 26, 2009, 07:26:07 AM »

Also, more disappointing news, the latest sightings didn't pan out.

(Scroll down a bit.)

"Despite 'Sightings,' Tips, Investigators No Closer To Finding Haleigh"

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18793662/detail.html

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1663 on: February 26, 2009, 07:30:49 AM »

Also, more disappointing news, the latest sightings didn't pan out.

(Scroll down a bit.)

"Despite 'Sightings,' Tips, Investigators No Closer To Finding Haleigh"

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18793662/detail.html

I'm so afraid this is going to end up as a cold case

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1664 on: February 26, 2009, 07:39:33 AM »

FWIW, here's an article regarding Crystal bio mom and the arrears of child support..... the whys and whatnots according to the family.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

Even though the child support is not an issue in her missing, I find it telling of the truth of what mom says. She has not paid her child support and was pg with another child. I find people without the ability to live up to responsibilities less believable - but that is just me.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: February 26, 2009, 07:54:24 AM »

This 8 min clip below is sort of a hodgepodge of info - interesting not b/c it's "new" per se, but I thought it was interestiong nevertheless.

At the beginning of the clip, a reporter talks of speaking with Misty's mysterious 17 yr old cousin who says that he visited the family approximately 3 weeks prior to when Haleigh went missing and denies he has anything to do with it.

He says that LE interviewed him and interestingly (and perhaps expectedly) he says that he feels someone wants the attention away from him/herself and put on him.

Then the Putnam County official, Capt Schauland,  comes on and "characterizes the investigation," mentions the searches, tips, and indirectly touches on Misty's credibility in a sort of semantic dance that LE is prone to use at times that sort of responds to the question without really answering it.

Then at about 5:15 mins in, Clint Van Vandt, former FBI profiler, (who I always find interesting) weighs in discussing things that he finds notable in this case. (Then he moves on to Chandra Levy.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3jzQi6dfLM

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1666 on: February 26, 2009, 08:06:03 AM »

Even though the child support is not an issue in her missing, I find it telling of the truth of what mom says. She has not paid her child support and was pg with another child. I find people without the ability to live up to responsibilities less believable - but that is just me.

I agree this has nothing to do with her disappearance, and very unfortunate that in our current economy so many are unable to meet their financial responsibilities, many are losing their homes, jobs with no sight of it getting any better. Here starbucks had an opening and 430 people showed up to apply for the job. My ex has never paid a dime in child support, mainly because he has trouble maintaining a job, but he's not in jail. I've learned that I have to step up to the plate since I am the custodial parent and have to rely on myself for the sake of my kids. I am very fortunate though to be in an industry that is doing well in these difficult times (praying it stays that way). Since the kids live with me, I have the ultimate responsibility to care for their needs, physical and emotional.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1667 on: February 26, 2009, 08:08:06 AM »

I don't know Crystal's medical history of course, but sometimes pregnancy is not a picnic and some women can't work even if they want to; So for me her pregnancy is somewhat of an explantion vs a scenario in which she, let's say, had steady work, was in fine health, and just chose not to pay.

For example, if a dad had child support obligations and he had a health condition that prevented him from working for some period, I could fathom him having a hard time meeting his obligations vs if he were in normal health and working fulltime and simply choosing not to pay. Those are very different situations to me as far as trying to assess apparent intent.

I know pregnancy is not a "disease" or "disability," but it is a medical condition for (usually) a finite period of time (unless there is a permanent event like a severe stroke which is not the case here;) and sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that make some pregnancies more diffucult than others to the extent that the woman is unable to work.

Then after the pregnancy she claims to have difficulty finding a job which is believable to me since many people are in that boat. The down turn in the economy and increase in umemployment rates are not just her opinion, it's actually happening; so I find that believable as a possibility as well.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1668 on: February 26, 2009, 08:10:27 AM »

This 8 min clip below is sort of a hodgepodge of info - interesting not b/c it's "new" per se, but I thought it was interestiong nevertheless.

At the beginning of the clip, a reporter talks of speaking with Misty's mysterious 17 yr old cousin who says that he visited the family approximately 3 weeks prior to when Haleigh went missing and denies he has anything to do with it.

He says that LE interviewed him and interestingly (and perhaps expectedly) he says that he feels someone wants the attention away from him/herself and put on him.

Then the Putnam County official, Capt Schauland,  comes on and "characterizes the investigation," mentions the searches, tips, and indirectly touches on Misty's credibility in a sort of semantic dance that LE is prone to use at times that sort of responds to the question without really answering it.

Then at about 5:15 mins in, Clint Van Vandt, former FBI profiler, (who I always find interesting) weighs in discussing things that he finds notable in this case. (Then he moves on to Chandra Levy.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3jzQi6dfLM

I heard CVZ, have you been to his blog....he actually answers your questions and he has one on the case. Interesting that he mentioned that normally the LE clears family first and then branches out from there, but in this case they haven't been able to do that so it is a dual investigation. I'm just grateful the FBI is helping out because I worry about the LE in Putnam county....seems they tend to overlook serious charges and can't halp but wonder if mom's association with LE has helped enable her children to continue their criminal activities. It's a fact that they look out for each other, especially in small, rural towns.

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1669 on: February 26, 2009, 08:15:44 AM »

This is "Associated Content's" take on the Geraldo/Ron exchange including the segment with Crystal's comments as well as her family's remarks and the neighhbor etc regarding the photo, the school injury, the tardies vs excused vs unexcused absences from "school"...etc....

(There's a page 2 and 3 following the part on this link)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1500722/haleigh_cummings_disappearance_investigated.html?cat=9

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: February 26, 2009, 08:21:24 AM »

I heard CVZ, have you been to his blog....he actually answers your questions and he has one on the case. Interesting that he mentioned that normally the LE clears family first and then branches out from there, but in this case they haven't been able to do that so it is a dual investigation. I'm just grateful the FBI is helping out because I worry about the LE in Putnam county....seems they tend to overlook serious charges and can't halp but wonder if mom's association with LE has helped enable her children to continue their criminal activities. It's a fact that they look out for each other, especially in small, rural towns.

I'm a huge Clint Van Zandt profiler fan and I've been to his site in the past,  but not lately; so I'll go check it out. Thanks for the reminder. . 

And I'm glad the FBI is helping on the case too; That makes it much more difficult for someone who works in a small close-nit department to call in favors, so to speak.

Also, it must be overwhelming for LE there.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1671 on: February 26, 2009, 08:35:36 AM »

This is "Associated Content's" take on the Geraldo/Ron exchange including the segment with Crystal's comments as well as her family's remarks and the neighhbor etc regarding the photo, the school injury, the tardies vs excused vs unexcused absences from "school"...etc....

(There's a page 2 and 3 following the part on this link)

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1500722/haleigh_cummings_disappearance_investigated.html?cat=9

Thanks for the link~good article......off to work

[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1672 on: February 26, 2009, 09:03:41 AM »

I don't know Crystal's medical history of course, but sometimes pregnancy is not a picnic and some women can't work even if they want to; So for me her pregnancy is somewhat of an explantion vs a scenario in which she, let's say, had steady work, was in fine health, and just chose not to pay.

For example, if a dad had child support obligations and he had a health condition that prevented him from working for some period, I could fathom him having a hard time meeting his obligations vs if he were in normal health and working fulltime and simply choosing not to pay. Those are very different situations to me as far as trying to assess apparent intent.

I know pregnancy is not a "disease" or "disability," but it is a medical condition for (usually) a finite period of time (unless there is a permanent event like a severe stroke which is not the case here;) and sometimes there are extenuating circumstances that make some pregnancies more diffucult than others to the extent that the woman is unable to work.

Then after the pregnancy she claims to have difficulty finding a job which is believable to me since many people are in that boat. The down turn in the economy and increase in umemployment rates are not just her opinion, it's actually happening; so I find that believable as a possibility as well.

My point was that WHY WAS SHE GETTING PG AGAIN when she had other children to support? I know pg can be hard - I was off work for one of mine - but I also had my bills getting paid by my husband and no child support to pay. I always think it is irresponsible to get pg with another one when you can not pay for the first.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: February 26, 2009, 09:26:14 AM »

Great posts everyone...
Who is Donald Sapp? so many names, my head is spinning..

About the pink shirt that Haleigh was last seen in...I think that she wore that to school as well and was put to bed in that shirt...I think that Misty was gone when this all happened to Haleigh....Perhaps Haleigh got up took the shirt off and went back to bed.? If Misty left the light on when she left then Haleigh would not be afraid? Or maybe the perp took it off of her on the way out the door so that there would not be a description of her clothing to be given out to the media and LE? the dirty clothes basket was kept by the back door from what I have read..

the back door with the cinder block does seem very staged to me as well...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1674 on: February 26, 2009, 09:52:15 AM »

Wyks I agree I enjoy reading the forensic astrology threads on WS also, that's about all I like to read over there. It is always interesting, and this is coming from someone who knows nothing about astrology.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1675 on: February 26, 2009, 09:57:11 AM »

I thought I'd bring this observation over from someone who claims to have been down to Satsuma recently.

I was in Satsuma yesterday and the first tent I saw was bio-mom's. She was not there and it had a party atmosphere. I asked where RC's tent was and I was directed down the street which was about a 5 min walk. RC's grandmother and TN were there and RC was sleeping. I spoke with TN for about 30 mins and during that time RC did come out for a moment and said hi and went back inside. I gave TN a donation for RC and Jr. He was so sad looking. He looks like he has lost so much weight since I saw him on the 13th.
It was a somber feeling.

I walked back to my car, which was parked near bio-mom's tent, and she was there with more people and she was on the phone walking around so I did not want to interrupt her..........there was a lot more people there and the "Party" atmosphere was greater...a lot of laughing, etc. I know people act different I am just reporting what I observed and am not judging anyone.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1676 on: February 26, 2009, 09:57:48 AM »

Great posts everyone...
Who is Donald Sapp? so many names, my head is spinning..

About the pink shirt that Haleigh was last seen in...I think that she wore that to school as well and was put to bed in that shirt...I think that Misty was gone when this all happened to Haleigh....Perhaps Haleigh got up took the shirt off and went back to bed.? If Misty left the light on when she left then Haleigh would not be afraid? Or maybe the perp took it off of her on the way out the door so that there would not be a description of her clothing to be given out to the media and LE? the dirty clothes basket was kept by the back door from what I have read..

the back door with the cinder block does seem very staged to me as well...

Sapp is a pretty bad RSO~no connection to either side that anyone has been able to find.....yet

I think she slept in the shirt also but why would she get up and take the shirt off and return to bed, that part doesn't make any since to me unless she had an accident and it was wer, also agree the cinder block has always raised red flags in my mind as to staging.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1677 on: February 26, 2009, 09:59:20 AM »

Further comments:

When you say party atmosphere, do you mean drinking and carrying on, or just more active and busy?

Because playing devil's advocate, I can look at what you described as evidence that Crystal has many friends who are providing her support and company while she deals with this horrible situation, while in contrast, Ron does not have friends who are willing to drop everything and provide support on a daily basis.

Just an observation.

I did see beer in a cooler that was opened.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1678 on: February 26, 2009, 09:59:36 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090226/ARTICLES/902262954/1002?Title=Cadaver-dogs-to-search-for-missing-child

Cadaver dogs to search for missing child

By Lise Fisher
Staff Writer

Published: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.

Officers will begin searching the area near the home of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings using canine search teams, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported Thursday morning.

The teams are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement organization specializing in canine searches. The teams are made up of "cadaver dogs," which seek out human remains.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child case," the sheriff's office reported in a statement.

Haleigh was last seen on the night of Feb. 9 at her Satsuma home. She was alone with her younger brother and her father's girlfriend, according to reports from officers. The girlfriend discovered the child missing when she got up to go to the bathroom the next morning.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1679 on: February 26, 2009, 10:04:11 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132221&catid=3

Haleigh x-mas video
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.