March 19, 2024, 05:10:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320597 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1700 on: February 26, 2009, 11:06:50 AM »

errr...things move fast around here..meaning I agreed with fatcat's post in regards to Ron wanting the money for his children just as any parent who has custody would want and need for the care of their children...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: February 26, 2009, 11:08:41 AM »

just reposting this in regards to the papers filed...

"""he knew that the document would be coming soon, but he DIDN'T KNOW that his daughter would be kidnapped soon as well....""

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1702 on: February 26, 2009, 11:09:55 AM »

Island..I was going to say that perhaps she had wet herself but someone else on here had said that she had not wet the bed for a number of years....still any child could have an accident...this is a puzzler since Misty said that she had the shirt on when she went to bed...
this case is so bizarre...the cast of characters gets weirder and weirder as well..

it gives me the creeps to think of when Jon Couey (sp) was stalking Jessica Lunsford, watching her and then crept into the family home and took her from her bed...just creeps me out ....that whole story of Jessica still haunts me...can hardly bear to think of the suffering this little child went through for that pervert's pleasure...He is one person that I could personally put the needle in his arm..after I beat his ass...

Maybe she was put to bed in just panties and the family does not want to state that?  Just a thought.  It's not that weird, to me.  Lots of people sleep in the buff..

just sleeping in panties only is not weird to me at all either...children get very warm when sleeping, so just sleeping in a pair of panties or a diaper is not uncommon..
the weird part that I was referring to is this whole bizarre case...too many inconsistencies...

yes, the cinder blocks, the cinder blocks, still looking for these.  And the John Boat you know LE even used different dogs for searching the air over the river!  Some difference in the dogs between tracking and trailing.  I just think if there was the whole big production of the boat and fishing disposal of the body in the river w/cinder blocks someone would of seen something or known about his boat habits and pointed it out to LE.  It's a long way from the water, in one article Ron's quotes 5 to 8 blocks, so if he drove a van, 5-8 blocks w/boat, than there is all the launching and putting body in the boat, etc, someone would of seen something, right?  Like Scott Peterson?  I say in the woods if he did it or at work are better locations for disposal.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1703 on: February 26, 2009, 11:10:22 AM »

Interesting comment on LE from someone in Satsuma........(or at least they say they are )

Well said grammalu, and if that is the case he got a hearing within a week makes me think who he has in his pocket, I live in Satsuma and Have been dealing with my ex cuz he owes me and been wanting to get a court date, needless to say it has been over a year and still have not heard from child support, I also have a good friend that filed for child support almost a year ago and is still waiting.. I guess having a relative that works in the Police department can get you ahead in certain areas. I don't see the mother having anything to do with her daughter missing not over 4100.00 I am owed 6000.00, the worse they do is take your drivers license away make you file your taxes, maybe do a few days in jail..My oldest is 21 and filed when he was 8yrs. old never got one payment of support from his father and he never showed up for court dates, well last year the state sent his dad a paper saying his debt is swiped clean and he can have his license back. I hear alot of people saying Florida is a women state, but what I have seen in years I have lived in Florida it's for the man then the women.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

It wouldn't be fair w/out posting Ron's response to this document here too.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.

That was a RESPONSE to the article about the child support........I think he's trying to get the eyes off of him by saying he's frustrated about the timing etc....he filed the paperwork, so he KNEW this document would be coming down soon....so, what is he alluding too in this stmt........??

Island, he knew that the document would be coming soon, but he DIDN'T KNOW that his daughter would be kidnapped soon as well....

I agree with that~but the document was coming and he knew it........now, as to the kidnapping/abduction EVEN the sheriff stated that he called it that to get more "bang for the buck", and then this week he states "we don't know what the crime is yet", but there was a crime...........also, pplaying devil's advocate. Ronald started the paperwork for the complaint for back child support, then he finds it odd that it appeard the day before she's missing, CS most likely didn't know the when the doc's were filed, be he did, that can be looked at in two different ways.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1704 on: February 26, 2009, 11:14:37 AM »

Interesting comment on LE from someone in Satsuma........(or at least they say they are )

Well said grammalu, and if that is the case he got a hearing within a week makes me think who he has in his pocket, I live in Satsuma and Have been dealing with my ex cuz he owes me and been wanting to get a court date, needless to say it has been over a year and still have not heard from child support, I also have a good friend that filed for child support almost a year ago and is still waiting.. I guess having a relative that works in the Police department can get you ahead in certain areas. I don't see the mother having anything to do with her daughter missing not over 4100.00 I am owed 6000.00, the worse they do is take your drivers license away make you file your taxes, maybe do a few days in jail..My oldest is 21 and filed when he was 8yrs. old never got one payment of support from his father and he never showed up for court dates, well last year the state sent his dad a paper saying his debt is swiped clean and he can have his license back. I hear alot of people saying Florida is a women state, but what I have seen in years I have lived in Florida it's for the man then the women.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.

That was a RESPONSE to the article about the child support........I think he's trying to get the eyes off of him by saying he's frustrated about the timing etc....he filed the paperwork, so he KNEW this document would be coming down soon....so, what is he alluding too in this stmt........??

I think you are jumping to a conclusion - I believe the way it is worded HE DID NOT file it - it says the bureau of revenue filed it - perhaps it is something they file. I know in MI the state files a motion for child support when you are on public assistance- and no matter what files a motion to enforce the child support when a person gets so far behind. This is done without the parents even asking. So I would want to see the motion to show cause before I make a call that dad filed it.

So, he's on public assistance????? Where was that reported~I know here in Florida that you have to call the dept of revenue to get them to file on your behalf from personal experience.....they don't have the manpower or time to sit around filing on other's behalf.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: February 26, 2009, 11:17:38 AM »

well, if we are going to look at it from the papers being received, Crystal, who owes the money and has no job, nor any way of paying this money,  would have also received her papers the day before Haleigh disappeared as well...that could be looked at suspiciously as well...more of a motive?
if this was reversed and Ron owed the money, would posters be more of a mind set that that is a reason or motive, since it is the man owing the money, not the woman? Or Chad not wanting to pay the money since the family is already strapped for cash?
I do not think any of these characters are involved with her disappearance...just throwing some junk out there....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: February 26, 2009, 11:17:39 AM »

Island, he knew that the document would be coming soon, but he DIDN'T KNOW that his daughter would be kidnapped soon as well....

I agree with that~but the document was coming and he knew it........now, as to the kidnapping/abduction EVEN the sheriff stated that he called it that to get more "bang for the buck", and then this week he states "we don't know what the crime is yet", but there was a crime...........also, pplaying devil's advocate. Ronald started the paperwork for the complaint for back child support, then he finds it odd that it appeard the day before she's missing, CS most likely didn't know the when the doc's were filed, be he did, that can be looked at in two different ways.

My thought on this is if he is the vindictive little SOB you think he is, why did he even bother with this especially if he knew the document was coming as you state.  I would think he wouldn't want the attention drawn to him at all.  And the "get more bang for your buck" statement is these in reference to Ronald's saying abduction to get more help from the media, FBI and LE in the location of Haleigh?!?  If so I'd so the same.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1707 on: February 26, 2009, 11:18:04 AM »

I didn't relize he filed this motion the week before Haleigh disappeared.  So sad. 

Court documents show Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, is behind in child support by about $4,100.
A motion was filed by the state's Department of Revenue on Ronald Cummings' behalf against Sheffield for contempt. It was dated February 3rd, a week before Haleigh disappeared. A hearing was set for Sheffield for March 27.

And let's go ahead and add this to it.  Now it's all together.

Last week, on February 16th, the state signed a dismissal document which cancelled the child support contempt of court hearing until Haleigh is found. The dismissal document was filed in the Putnam County Clerk of Courts office Tuesday.

Well, that is something that actually makes some since, first priority is too find Haleigh, not a contempt of court charge regarding child support.

It still all goes together:  It shows he does have an interest in Haleigh's welfare and his getting that child support money from Crystal could make alot of difference to the lives of these children.  Just like you yourself tried to correct your support issues so is he.  To me that shows a sign of a caring parent not a dead beat who does not care: someone who takes no action for the welfare of their children imo Crystal.  Besides the in also points to the fact that he was pursuing getting the money the week prior to Haleigh's disappearance which makes me feel that he expected Haleigh to be there the following week alive and well to receive that support money she was due.  That's the way I see and that's all I'll say.

Yes, there is NO DOUBT he needs the $$$$$$$, but she is unemployed and it is very difficult to find a job in this economy, I'll cut her slack on that one due to knowing how many people are being layed off daily from all the economic reports I see daily.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1708 on: February 26, 2009, 11:20:53 AM »

well, if we are going to look at it from the papers being received, Crystal, who owes the money and has no job, nor any way of paying this money,  would have also received her papers the day before Haleigh disappeared as well...that could be looked at suspiciously as well...more of a motive?
if this was reversed and Ron owed the money, would posters be more of a mind set that that is a reason or motive, since it is the man owing the money, not the woman? Or Chad not wanting to pay the money since the family is already strapped for cash?
I do not think any of these characters are involved with her disappearance...just throwing some junk out there....

Not to me it wouldn't, I don't think back child support is a motive for murder, even if it was Ron.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: February 26, 2009, 11:21:14 AM »

but Island, would you cut ron the same slack if he wasn't paying and didn't have a job? It is just as tough for a man out there to get a job...but kids still have to eat...I am sure that Crystal still eats right?
Chad has a job right? even $25 a week would help in buying groceries...at least make the effort to send something, even if it is $5 or buying some shoes or groceries for the kids...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: February 26, 2009, 11:22:32 AM »

Not to me it wouldn't, I don't think back child support is a motive for murder, even if it was Ron.

me either...that is why I said that I don't think that any of these main characters are involved...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1711 on: February 26, 2009, 11:24:17 AM »

My thought on this is if he is the vindictive little SOB you think he is, why did he even bother with this especially if he knew the document was coming as you state.  I would think he wouldn't want the attention drawn to him at all.  And the "get more bang for your buck" statement is these in reference to Ronald's saying abduction to get more help from the media, FBI and LE in the location of Haleigh?!?  If so I'd so the same.

The SHERIFF made this statement about calling it an "abduction" after the first week, then this week when someone asked what's the hold up on releasiong the creime scene, he stated that there was a crime commited, but he doesn't yet know what that crime was? That leads me two believe he's hedging his bets IYKWIM

[
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: February 26, 2009, 11:26:29 AM »

Greta's blog posted that they are searching using cadaver dogs today.  Very sad.

Said it was not based on anything in particular just routine.  I guess from the number of days Haleigh has been missing this is the next logical step.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1713 on: February 26, 2009, 11:29:08 AM »

but Island, would you cut ron the same slack if he wasn't paying and didn't have a job? It is just as tough for a man out there to get a job...but kids still have to eat...I am sure that Crystal still eats right?
Chad has a job right? even $25 a week would help in buying groceries...at least make the effort to send something, even if it is $5 or buying some shoes or groceries for the kids...

Yes, I would.....especially now when we are in a recession headed towards even worse. I haven't seen whether or not he pays support to Amber, but if he's hurting bad now, I could cut him some slack. I don't get a dime, and I rely on myself because I have learned that my kids are too important to depend on anyone else even by court order~I step up to the plate and since my ex can't hold a job, I don't bother even wasting my time or effort because it is futile.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: February 26, 2009, 11:37:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ...just trying to catch up and still 4 pages behind. but caught this!!!!
1992-07-28 29 DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY TOM LUKASHOW, ASST PD, ARR ENT PLEA .

Is this the same at. that LA has now?

Hi.

If by "LA" you mean Lee Anthony, no.

Thomas Luka is the attorney representing Lee Anthony.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: February 26, 2009, 11:44:12 AM »

Greta's blog posted that they are searching using cadaver dogs today.  Very sad.

Said it was not based on anything in particular just routine.  I guess from the number of days Haleigh has been missing this is the next logical step.

Yeah, sad, but probably a good move:

SATSUMA, Fla. - Several teams of dogs specially trained to find human remains were to spend Thursday searching the area around the mobile home where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared Feb. 10, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office announced.

A canine team from a non-law-enforcement group called Canine South was brought in to conduct the search "to insure that no possibility is overlooked in the search for Haleigh."

Putnam County Capt. Dick Schauland said the search was not prompted by any specific leads, "but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases."

<snipped> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29408187/

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1716 on: February 26, 2009, 11:48:49 AM »

Yes, I would.....especially now when we are in a recession headed towards even worse. I haven't seen whether or not he pays support to Amber, but if he's hurting bad now, I could cut him some slack. I don't get a dime, and I rely on myself because I have learned that my kids are too important to depend on anyone else even by court order~I step up to the plate and since my ex can't hold a job, I don't bother even wasting my time or effort because it is futile.

You know I had this conversation w/another poster on here about it being a man vs woman thing, cause I sure get the impression sometimes.  I don't exclude Ron from this crime, but I will say time and time again he blows me away w/his actions in this whole case if he is the guilty party.  The whole family saga....Crystals & family whine, whine, whine.  Throw rocks and you know what they say about people in glass houses.  Now she leaves one dead beat supposed wife beater for another supposed dead beat child beater so go figure.  I have yet to hear the Cummings family come on and whine about the wonderful Sheffields and that leads me at times to see it as a bitch fest from Bio mom's side.  Which once again leaves me w/little sympathy for her.  And to have people constantly putting angel wings on her and her family just blows me away.  I never once thought Crystal was guilty of this crime even tho there's some issues and motive there that would lead one w/clear head to believe it.  And to totally disregard, Crystals momma's record of a drug house when Crystal was what 11, yeah, she had a well upbringing or any of the other numerous crime reports on her side to include Chad/Stepbrother new guy w/a order for child abuse yet dog every little tid bit of Ron and his family just bewilders me and leads me to believe that yeah some women really do think the man must be the bad guy regardless of the woman's past behavior.
I'm not saying it's not Ron, but damn we can't even look at this logically w/out getting defensive about little miss angel Crystal and her family drama.  Crystal is not at issue w/most.  Sorry for the Rant, Again on this Crystal vs Ronald issue that is never ending.

I've said before I've got wonderful men in my life, Daddy's, uncles, brothers, nephews, cuz's, etc. and to see some of the things picked out about Ron's behavior is just ridiculous to me.  And I see any number of Ron's emotions and actions in these men I know and I just don't find it all odd.

And see that right there....who cares about Amber?  If she has not come forward to get child support from him she's either ok or the paternity is in question, but who cares, do we know how many of these other characters have misc.  children?  Does Chad have 4 more that are going to jump out of the wood work to up his part in the motive game?  As it stands he has 2 and Crystal has 2 that's alot of pay out in my book.  Lets be fair is all I ask.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: February 26, 2009, 11:50:26 AM »

Greta's blog posted that they are searching using cadaver dogs today.  Very sad.

Said it was not based on anything in particular just routine.  I guess from the number of days Haleigh has been missing this is the next logical step.

Yeah, sad, but probably a good move:

SATSUMA, Fla. - Several teams of dogs specially trained to find human remains were to spend Thursday searching the area around the mobile home where 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared Feb. 10, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office announced.

A canine team from a non-law-enforcement group called Canine South was brought in to conduct the search "to insure that no possibility is overlooked in the search for Haleigh."

Putnam County Capt. Dick Schauland said the search was not prompted by any specific leads, "but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases."

<snipped> http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29408187/

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: February 26, 2009, 11:52:58 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ...just trying to catch up and still 4 pages behind. but caught this!!!!
1992-07-28 29 DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY TOM LUKASHOW, ASST PD, ARR ENT PLEA .

Is this the same at. that LA has now?

Hi.

If by "LA" you mean Lee Anthony, no.

Thomas Luka is the attorney representing Lee Anthony.

the name is darn close tho.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1719 on: February 26, 2009, 11:58:03 AM »

fatcat...that is my logic as well...just be fair to both families...ron and crystal...neither is above reproach as it seems...but who is the parent doing the most for the children? Ron...and yet he is the most picked on..I don't get it...

It is sad to see that they are bringing out dogs to try to find her...even if it is routine, it is still upsetting to see...

If Misty was at home all night and she had nothing to do with the disappearance, can you imagine the guilt and agony that will stay with her for the rest of her life? even when Haleigh is found alive, just knowing that she was the last person to have been responsible for her would be so gut wrenching...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.