March 19, 2024, 07:40:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320631 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1720 on: February 26, 2009, 11:59:00 AM »

So if we have cadaver dogs they must think close to home and in or around the trailer.  So Ron and Misty together, Misty alone or Ron alone?  Any takers?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1721 on: February 26, 2009, 12:00:14 PM »

So if we have cadaver dogs they must think close to home and in or around the trailer.  So Ron and Misty together, Misty alone or Ron alone?  Any takers?

Neither....
where is Misty lately anyway? not staying with ron anymore?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1722 on: February 26, 2009, 12:01:59 PM »

Well I'm thinking, let's get it done, the sooner we find her the better the evidence and if we don't  than we can still hope she is alive and well somewhere.  Right?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1723 on: February 26, 2009, 12:02:38 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I thought they already had dogs out by the home, but maybe not cadaver dogs.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1724 on: February 26, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »

Neither....
where is Misty lately anyway? not staying with ron anymore?

The last article I read she was still in the trailer w/Ron....interesting huh?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1725 on: February 26, 2009, 12:03:40 PM »

Interesting comment on LE from someone in Satsuma........(or at least they say they are )

Well said grammalu, and if that is the case he got a hearing within a week makes me think who he has in his pocket, I live in Satsuma and Have been dealing with my ex cuz he owes me and been wanting to get a court date, needless to say it has been over a year and still have not heard from child support, I also have a good friend that filed for child support almost a year ago and is still waiting.. I guess having a relative that works in the Police department can get you ahead in certain areas. I don't see the mother having anything to do with her daughter missing not over 4100.00 I am owed 6000.00, the worse they do is take your drivers license away make you file your taxes, maybe do a few days in jail..My oldest is 21 and filed when he was 8yrs. old never got one payment of support from his father and he never showed up for court dates, well last year the state sent his dad a paper saying his debt is swiped clean and he can have his license back. I hear alot of people saying Florida is a women state, but what I have seen in years I have lived in Florida it's for the man then the women.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

It wouldn't be fair w/out posting Ron's response to this document here too.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.

That was a RESPONSE to the article about the child support........I think he's trying to get the eyes off of him by saying he's frustrated about the timing etc....he filed the paperwork, so he KNEW this document would be coming down soon....so, what is he alluding too in this stmt........??

I think you are jumping to a conclusion - I believe the way it is worded HE DID NOT file it - it says the bureau of revenue filed it - perhaps it is something they file. I know in MI the state files a motion for child support when you are on public assistance- and no matter what files a motion to enforce the child support when a person gets so far behind. This is done without the parents even asking. So I would want to see the motion to show cause before I make a call that dad filed it.

So, he's on public assistance????? Where was that reported~I know here in Florida that you have to call the dept of revenue to get them to file on your behalf from personal experience.....they don't have the manpower or time to sit around filing on other's behalf.

No no - I did not mean to imply that - but I do know that in Michigan (and the federal gov) will aggressively pursue child support - but especially if you are on PS.  The federal guidelines for getting money for Wic ect requires that the courts of that state go after people that do not pay.

Also, I know that all employers are required to file a notice to the government when we hire new people - including SSn for collecting child support. It would in the old days that weeks or months or years to catch someone that owed support - now about a week after we hire someone we get the child support order.

Also, if Biomom was getting public assistance, the court of the state she is in would have gone after the dad of the new baby - which would have raised a flag in the system that she owned child support.

So - all I am saying is that we are assuming that dad filed the papers - not necessarily true, it could have been out of his hands.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1726 on: February 26, 2009, 12:08:02 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/18778183/index.html

Video from the 23rd? showing Misty going into Ron's trailer.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1727 on: February 26, 2009, 12:11:57 PM »

but Island, would you cut ron the same slack if he wasn't paying and didn't have a job? It is just as tough for a man out there to get a job...but kids still have to eat...I am sure that Crystal still eats right?
Chad has a job right? even $25 a week would help in buying groceries...at least make the effort to send something, even if it is $5 or buying some shoes or groceries for the kids...

Yes, I would.....especially now when we are in a recession headed towards even worse. I haven't seen whether or not he pays support to Amber, but if he's hurting bad now, I could cut him some slack. I don't get a dime, and I rely on myself because I have learned that my kids are too important to depend on anyone else even by court order~I step up to the plate and since my ex can't hold a job, I don't bother even wasting my time or effort because it is futile.

well, if we are going to look at it from the papers being received, Crystal, who owes the money and has no job, nor any way of paying this money,  would have also received her papers the day before Haleigh disappeared as well...that could be looked at suspiciously as well...more of a motive?
if this was reversed and Ron owed the money, would posters be more of a mind set that that is a reason or motive, since it is the man owing the money, not the woman? Or Chad not wanting to pay the money since the family is already strapped for cash?
I do not think any of these characters are involved with her disappearance...just throwing some junk out there....

You know I had this conversation w/another poster on here about it being a man vs woman thing, cause I sure get the impression sometimes.  I don't exclude Ron from this crime, but I will say time and time again he blows me away w/his actions in this whole case if he is the guilty party.  The whole family saga....Crystals & family whine, whine, whine.  Throw rocks and you know what they say about people in glass houses.  Now she leaves one dead beat supposed wife beater for another supposed dead beat child beater so go figure.  I have yet to hear the Cummings family come on and whine about the wonderful Sheffields and that leads me at times to see it as a bitch fest from Bio mom's side.  Which once again leaves me w/little sympathy for her.  And to have people constantly putting angel wings on her and her family just blows me away.  I never once thought Crystal was guilty of this crime even tho there's some issues and motive there that would lead one w/clear head to believe it.  And to totally disregard, Crystals momma's record of a drug house when Crystal was what 11, yeah, she had a well upbringing or any of the other numerous crime reports on her side to include Chad/Stepbrother new guy w/a order for child abuse yet dog every little tid bit of Ron and his family just bewilders me and leads me to believe that yeah some women really do think the man must be the bad guy regardless of the woman's past behavior.
I'm not saying it's not Ron, but damn we can't even look at this logically w/out getting defensive about little miss angel Crystal and her family drama.  Crystal is not at issue w/most.  Sorry for the Rant, Again on this Crystal vs Ronald issue that is never ending.

I've said before I've got wonderful men in my life, Daddy's, uncles, brothers, nephews, cuz's, etc. and to see some of the things picked out about Ron's behavior is just ridiculous to me.  And I see any number of Ron's emotions and actions in these men I know and I just don't find it all odd.

And see that right there....who cares about Amber?  If she has not come forward to get child support from him she's either ok or the paternity is in question, but who cares, do we know how many of these other characters have misc.  children?  Does Chad have 4 more that are going to jump out of the wood work to up his part in the motive game?  As it stands he has 2 and Crystal has 2 that's alot of pay out in my book.  Lets be fair is all I ask.

Sorry FCL~we'll have to agree to disagree. I NEVER said she was an angel, but she IS the only parent without a drug arrest while Ron has a butt load of them, and I only checked 2 coiunties vs 10 for her. I think Crystal got royally screwed in court, the first notice WAS sent to the wrong address and the court admitted such, then she was forthright and honest about using cocaine in the past, while RC lied and said he did once in 1999, hell he'd just been busted in Sarasota for morphine, xanax, violating a restraing order etc., he was also charged with maintaining a drug vehicle aka: dealing from the car. Sorry, you will never change my mind as to how I feel about him and it has nothing to do with whether or not he did anything to Haleigh, it goes to his entire family and their propensity to break the law over and over and over and over again. Not exactly the enviroment kids should be brought up in, teaching them it's ok, because we'll pull some strings and get you out of trouble. He looks drugged to me even now, maybe anxiety meds, but his change from whiny to defiant in an instant appears more like other types of illegal drugs, he fits the pattern of an abuser and at least one judge believed Crystal because there was the restraining order he violated. I just don't think zebra's change their stripes.............to me how is an unfit parent, and negligent in leaving his kids with a nitwit at best and a POI at worst.

Why can't you seem to be fair to Crystal???

BRB~ should be working now anyway.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1728 on: February 26, 2009, 12:12:15 PM »

Interesting comment on LE from someone in Satsuma........(or at least they say they are )

Well said grammalu, and if that is the case he got a hearing within a week makes me think who he has in his pocket, I live in Satsuma and Have been dealing with my ex cuz he owes me and been wanting to get a court date, needless to say it has been over a year and still have not heard from child support, I also have a good friend that filed for child support almost a year ago and is still waiting.. I guess having a relative that works in the Police department can get you ahead in certain areas. I don't see the mother having anything to do with her daughter missing not over 4100.00 I am owed 6000.00, the worse they do is take your drivers license away make you file your taxes, maybe do a few days in jail..My oldest is 21 and filed when he was 8yrs. old never got one payment of support from his father and he never showed up for court dates, well last year the state sent his dad a paper saying his debt is swiped clean and he can have his license back. I hear alot of people saying Florida is a women state, but what I have seen in years I have lived in Florida it's for the man then the women.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

It wouldn't be fair w/out posting Ron's response to this document here too.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.

That was a RESPONSE to the article about the child support........I think he's trying to get the eyes off of him by saying he's frustrated about the timing etc....he filed the paperwork, so he KNEW this document would be coming down soon....so, what is he alluding too in this stmt........??

I think you are jumping to a conclusion - I believe the way it is worded HE DID NOT file it - it says the bureau of revenue filed it - perhaps it is something they file. I know in MI the state files a motion for child support when you are on public assistance- and no matter what files a motion to enforce the child support when a person gets so far behind. This is done without the parents even asking. So I would want to see the motion to show cause before I make a call that dad filed it.

So, he's on public assistance????? Where was that reported~I know here in Florida that you have to call the dept of revenue to get them to file on your behalf from personal experience.....they don't have the manpower or time to sit around filing on other's behalf.

No no - I did not mean to imply that - but I do know that in Michigan (and the federal gov) will aggressively pursue child support - but especially if you are on PS.  The federal guidelines for getting money for Wic ect requires that the courts of that state go after people that do not pay.

Also, I know that all employers are required to file a notice to the government when we hire new people - including SSn for collecting child support. It would in the old days that weeks or months or years to catch someone that owed support - now about a week after we hire someone we get the child support order.

Also, if Biomom was getting public assistance, the court of the state she is in would have gone after the dad of the new baby - which would have raised a flag in the system that she owned child support.

So - all I am saying is that we are assuming that dad filed the papers - not necessarily true, it could have been out of his hands.

Sorry for the stack again, I just will say that at my job in DC, if I forget to pay employee's Child support, those letters would go out really fast from the various counties to concerned parties.  I guess it depends on the area and how well they keep the books.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1729 on: February 26, 2009, 12:17:06 PM »

Island...Crystals mom is not exactly a model citizen either...none of these family members appear to have clean hands...And just because Crystal does not have a record, does not mean that she is not also involved with unsavory things, just that she didn't/hasn't gotten caught...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1730 on: February 26, 2009, 12:18:29 PM »

Island, also by your analogy of Ron being an unfit parent, then Crystal would be as well cause she left the kids with ron and Misty too...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1731 on: February 26, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »

Island...Crystals mom is not exactly a model citizen either...none of these family members appear to have clean hands...And just because Crystal does not have a record, does not mean that she is not also involved with unsavory things, just that she didn't/hasn't gotten caught...

Totally agree, but same goes for Ron, if we apply the same principles~so, if this is only when he actuallt got caugt, I'd almost be afraid to see what is really out there....also, CS's moms arrest was 12 yrs ago, Rons last one was late 2007, and for drugs late 2005.

Really gotta go now befoer they confiscate my laptop.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1732 on: February 26, 2009, 12:22:37 PM »

ok Island...check in later....talk to you soon....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1733 on: February 26, 2009, 12:26:28 PM »

Island, also by your analogy of Ron being an unfit parent, then Crystal would be as well cause she left the kids with ron and Misty too...

No~she has to return the kids according to the custody agreemnt.

She may very well be unfit, but this didn't happen on her watch, it happened on his.......

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1734 on: February 26, 2009, 12:28:41 PM »

Island...you need to get to work...
can't help yourself right? I should be doing some stuff around my house and I can't resist peaking in for one more look....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1735 on: February 26, 2009, 12:29:39 PM »

Thanks Brandi, I thought they already had dogs out by the home, but maybe not cadaver dogs.

Yes, they did. Here is the whole article from today:

SATSUMA, FL -- Cadaver dogs and their handlers are back in the woods and fields around the home of Haleigh Cummings, looking for any signs of the little girl.

The five-year-old has been missing since she went to bed on the night of February 9th.

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood. The dogs are trained to specifically seek out human remains and are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement group specializing in canine searches.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases," said Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. "This search is being conducted to insure that no possibility is overlooked in the search for Haleigh."

Thursday's ground search is the first major organized effort in some time.

Investigators have been chasing false leads across the First Coast and in Tennessee since shifting the search for Haleigh to more of an investigative approach in the case last week.

The reward for information leading to Haleigh is up to $26,500. Call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information. You will remain anonymous and could recieve a cash reward if your information leads to an arrest.

From my notes on Feb. 10 (first day missing) ...
130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about the river. For some reason.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1736 on: February 26, 2009, 12:30:17 PM »

No~she has to return the kids according to the custody agreemnt.

She may very well be unfit, but this didn't happen on her watch, it happened on his.......

but maybe if she was the more stable parent, she would have had the children with her and none of this would have happened? could go back and forth on this all day...
 and you really need to get back to work....
see you soon....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1737 on: February 26, 2009, 12:32:03 PM »

Sorry FCL~we'll have to agree to disagree. I NEVER said she was an angel, but she IS the only parent without a drug arrest while Ron has a butt load of them, and I only checked 2 coiunties vs 10 for her. I think Crystal got royally screwed in court, the first notice WAS sent to the wrong address and the court admitted such, then she was forthright and honest about using cocaine in the past, while RC lied and said he did once in 1999, hell he'd just been busted in Sarasota for morphine, xanax, violating a restraing order etc., he was also charged with maintaining a drug vehicle aka: dealing from the car. Sorry, you will never change my mind as to how I feel about him and it has nothing to do with whether or not he did anything to Haleigh, it goes to his entire family and their propensity to break the law over and over and over and over again. Not exactly the enviroment kids should be brought up in, teaching them it's ok, because we'll pull some strings and get you out of trouble. He looks drugged to me even now, maybe anxiety meds, but his change from whiny to defiant in an instant appears more like other types of illegal drugs, he fits the pattern of an abuser and at least one judge believed Crystal because there was the restraining order he violated. I just don't think zebra's change their stripes.............to me how is an unfit parent, and negligent in leaving his kids with a nitwit at best and a POI at worst.

Why can't you seem to be fair to Crystal???

BRB~ should be working now anyway.

I have been totally fair to Crystal and her family, look back thru my posts, they speak for themselves.  You totally forgive her mother's drug charges and all of there propensity to crime also,  I would be far more concerned w/crimes committed by one in their 30-40's than in their 20's.  And what dope is Crystal on in this video and all her lovely pot pic's on her myspace?  No, those are not bamboo in tho's pic's.  Just cause she ain't got caught does not mean it's not there, we are not fools/idiots here, look at the pic's.  And 3 yrs to set things straight, if the judge and court screwed u get a new one and a better lawyer while you are at it.  Excuse after excuse for her is what I see.  Some say where there's sparks there fire, well not all the time, but the proof is in the pudding. So I will say at this point back at ya in regards to fairness for either party.  Agree to disagree. 

23rd B-day pic's note after baby chloe - she's a real fine example of changing her family ways?

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=395122639&albumID=1126398&imageID=12008406

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=395122639&albumID=1126398&imageID=12008359

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Rocking Crystal

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5Hl1c7uigA&feature=related
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1738 on: February 26, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »

If Haleigh would have been in the river, wouldn't her body have surfaced by now? still, I suppose that would be the most logical place to put a body...

Keep the faith...still hoping and praying that she is alive...

Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1739 on: February 26, 2009, 12:36:01 PM »

Yes, they did. Here is the whole article from today:

SATSUMA, FL -- Cadaver dogs and their handlers are back in the woods and fields around the home of Haleigh Cummings, looking for any signs of the little girl.

The five-year-old has been missing since she went to bed on the night of February 9th.

The cadaver dogs are searching the panels under homes in the neighborhood. The dogs are trained to specifically seek out human remains and are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement group specializing in canine searches.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public, but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child cases," said Captain Dick Schauland with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office. "This search is being conducted to insure that no possibility is overlooked in the search for Haleigh."

Thursday's ground search is the first major organized effort in some time.

Investigators have been chasing false leads across the First Coast and in Tennessee since shifting the search for Haleigh to more of an investigative approach in the case last week.

The reward for information leading to Haleigh is up to $26,500. Call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS if you have any information. You will remain anonymous and could recieve a cash reward if your information leads to an arrest.

From my notes on Feb. 10 (first day missing) ...
130 personnel from 25 agencies were involved in the search on Tuesday. While divers were scouring the nearby St. Johns River, bloodhounds and cadaver dogs were being used in the neighborhood around the Cummings' home. Officials said that helicopters with infrared sensing equipment would begin scanning the area after dark.

Personally, I have a bad feeling about the river. For some reason.

Hi Brandi...I often think about the river too.  It's strange that the child drowned in the river just some years back...and now this?  Makes you wonder what else has happened to this little girl and if it was intentional.
Do you know how long ron and kristy has been together?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.