March 19, 2024, 01:29:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320549 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1880 on: February 26, 2009, 05:37:02 PM »

this is just bizzare, why would she refuse? and why isnt she where she said she was going?

I have no idea how this will play out here, but at the moment it sure looks like some serious 'splainin is in order.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1881 on: February 26, 2009, 05:39:04 PM »

Rob - good to see you!  Was her nickname Windchime here at SM?

Always my pleasure to see you too Klaas. I got your email and I have been meaning to reply, and I promise I will. I was not ignoring you... just didn't know where to start...Thank you for your concern - it means the world to me. You are a doll. And I saw all you were going thru with the new hate site. You have my thoughts and prayers always. No one should have to deal with that - let alone someone so devoted to missing children and crime victims. You will always have my respect!!

Yes, her name was Windchime and she had the Avi with the cat with the melon on it's head as a helmet. Sometimes having a photographic memory is hell! 

OMG!  Had the misfortune to be part of the 'forum wars of 2008' in the Stacy Peterson case, and THE one at the center of all the trouble had that as her avi.  Forum admin there as well.  Not to mention having caused horrific chaos in another missing persons site a few years prior to that.  Gulp!  Her nic wasn't windchime, but it turns out she had quite a slew of nics she had chosen and was running from.  A SO, yes, as it turns out, among other things.  Wonder if she's the same as windchime?  Yikes!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1882 on: February 26, 2009, 05:40:47 PM »

OMG.... On HLN they just said Detectives ASKED her for a DNA sample and she said no,can not do it,have Dr. appointment and now they can not find her....   
She can run but she can't hide, she will be found!

Just because LE cannot locate her right away does not mean she is hiding, IMO.

But as Rob said, a mother who does not drop everything to give DNA under these circumstances, well, yeah. A piece of work.
It was just kind of a figure of speech, But THX so much for clearing that up for me.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1883 on: February 26, 2009, 05:44:00 PM »

Nice to see you Rob! Wish you would drop in more often!
Crystal has seemed very flat the whole time.. weird way to react but I have been trying to give them all the benefit of the doubt and try to remain objective. 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1884 on: February 26, 2009, 05:44:26 PM »

this is just bizzare, why would she refuse? and why isnt she where she said she was going?

I have no idea how this will play out here, but at the moment it sure looks like some serious 'splainin is in order.

i would think so. if they were sending out cadaver dogs to search for my missing child, i would be on site and not budge for anything. if god forbid i had to go elsewhere everyone from le and all my family and friends would be alerted and provided a gazillion ways of contacting me asap.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1885 on: February 26, 2009, 05:44:31 PM »

Is Crystal and her mom still missing? I think something is up if a mom won't give her DNA and has a daughter missing.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1886 on: February 26, 2009, 05:46:53 PM »

Here's a "find and share" professional documents search site with additional legal forms, templates etc FWIW; They have various tools and widgets for finding and sharing all kinds of info and docs.

Could it be a case of name confusion or some kind of mistake? It's just chilling if it's true.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4494221/Criminal-Record-Summary

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1887 on: February 26, 2009, 05:47:18 PM »

OMG.... On HLN they just said Detectives ASKED her for a DNA sample and she said no,can not do it,have Dr. appointment and now they can not find her....   

But as Rob said, a mother who does not drop everything to give DNA under these circumstances, well, yeah. A piece of work.
It was just kind of a figure of speech, But THX so much for clearing that up for me.

I hope you were not being sarcastic.

The reason I mentioned it is because if you listen to the media, they are spectacularizing (not a word, but it should be. LOL) it as if she is on the lam! Trying to get good ratings, I guess.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1888 on: February 26, 2009, 05:48:59 PM »

Is Crystal and her mom still missing? I think something is up if a mom won't give her DNA and has a daughter missing.

Maternal grandma is missing too?

Oh lo.....

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1889 on: February 26, 2009, 05:51:05 PM »

Always my pleasure to see you too Klaas. I got your email and I have been meaning to reply, and I promise I will. I was not ignoring you... just didn't know where to start...Thank you for your concern - it means the world to me. You are a doll. And I saw all you were going thru with the new hate site. You have my thoughts and prayers always. No one should have to deal with that - let alone someone so devoted to missing children and crime victims. You will always have my respect!!

Yes, her name was Windchime and she had the Avi with the cat with the melon on it's head as a helmet. Sometimes having a photographic memory is hell! 

OMG!  Had the misfortune to be part of the 'forum wars of 2008' in the Stacy Peterson case, and THE one at the center of all the trouble had that as her avi.  Forum admin there as well.  Not to mention having caused horrific chaos in another missing persons site a few years prior to that.  Gulp!  Her nic wasn't windchime, but it turns out she had quite a slew of nics she had chosen and was running from.  A SO, yes, as it turns out, among other things.  Wonder if she's the same as windchime?  Yikes!   

Wyks, I have posted many times that forum members should NOT be sleuthing each other. It's just not good policy and really doesn't help a CRIME VICTIM.

If all we did was investigate each other nothing would ever be accomplished and a forum like SM is a VICTIM'S RIGHTS board.

As for what Princess did - well, that's a blog and surely hers to do as she wishes and sees fit. I think she did a good service and could really prevent something horrible from happening. Couldya just imagine the headlines had a "future" victimization had occurred? It would be horrible and would cast a bad light on the good that most of us try to do on these boards.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1890 on: February 26, 2009, 05:54:16 PM »

I know that Crystal seems to be a person that could not be trusted, nor Misty or Ronald...but....there is always two sides to a story....I am convinced by Ronald's body language and the 911 tapes that he fits the typical abuser persona...and that puts a huge wrench in the mix. Just voicing my thoughts as I have watched this story unfold....But IMHO I believe that Ronald is genuine in his grief...but very ungenuine in his appreciation of the opposite sex, that does not diminish that fact that a beautiful young girl is missing...but is does cloud the veracity of the woman involved...poor ladies...I feel bad for them that they got mixed up with him.  Sorry if this upsets anyone but I see it in his face.

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1891 on: February 26, 2009, 05:54:56 PM »

I hope you were not being sarcastic.

The reason I mentioned it is because if you listen to the media, they are spectacularizing (not a word, but it should be. LOL) it as if she is on the lam! Trying to get good ratings, I guess.

aka the obligatory BOMBSHELL!! exclamation exclamation?

Or is it like that teaser at 5 PM... "Could there be something in your home right now that could kill you all by a slow agonizing death? .....News at 11. "

Then after you're white-knuckling it til 11, they say, "Well, if you don't have asbestos in your thermal insulation b/c it was banned in 1986, then you're in the clear!! No biggy!!"

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1892 on: February 26, 2009, 05:55:08 PM »

In Stacy Peterson's case, in a forum for that, we had a guest speaker who owns a cadaver dog, doing a Q&A about those dogs.  She said that when LE uses cadaver dogs and clear an area, they nearly always go back a second, sometimes a third time.  Their reasoning being that an area is not 'officially cleared' until the dogs go thru it again.  Not that they don't trust the dogs, but because in many cases the perp finds out where they cleared the first time and moves evidence/body into that area.  It's one reason that LE doesn't like to announce a search site, either before or after. 

Those dogs are amazing to me. Interesting point about the multiple searches. Also, I wonder if the state of decomposition makes a difference in how readily a dog "hits" on an area? IOW, for example, day 14 as opposed to day 4.... so would they go back to an area of interest after more days pass?

There sure is a difference in decomp between day 1 and day 14.  To humans and testing, etc.  To a cadaver dog's nose tho, it's my understanding that there's no difference in the decomp no matter what day or stage that decomp is at.  Decomp is decomp to their noses, from day 1 onward. 

Ok.. good to know. Somehow I thought that the gases that emanate become more pungent, but I guess that would apply to far less sensitive human noses. Smile

So since the dogs are super sensitive they can sniff out decomp on day 1?

I'm such a pain with infinite questions, but as to -  for example, day 4 vs day, say, day 14 would humidity and temp figure into that at all? Or it wouldn't matter b/c the dogs can pick it up day 1 regardless? TIA 

Right, decomp becomes more pungent to *our* noses as time goes on.  Cadaver dogs can pick that out from the moment of death on, even before we humans can smell it.  That's because the human body, at the moment of death, begin the decomp process and gases build up and are released.  Cadaver dogs are trained on that odor, and yes their noses are super sensitive.  So it is from day 1, regardless of any other factor such as weather, surroundings, etc.  Yeppers. 

You are not a pain!  No worries, k?   

I'm just as amazed at the dogs who are trained to spot cancer in humans.  I've seen them put thru their paces and OMG, they are amazing! 

Am guessing one reason I am such a nut over dogs trained for specific things, is because I have a service dog.  I have a heart condition, and my doxie (who is such a pain in the @ss at times, lol) is highly trained to detect when my heart is getting ready to go wacko, and alerts me beforehand.  He knows longggggg before I do! 

He alerts, and I have to give him a cue to settle, (which tells him thank you I am now aware), otherwise he will set up a fuss if we are in public that will draw attention to me, or at home he will pull the alarm which calls 911.  We've gone thru this 3 times now and he's never been wrong, has saved my life each time.  God love him. 

But ohhhhhh at other times he's such a little beast!     Sneaking my chocolate, (among other things), tries taking down huge dogs when he only comes up to their ankles.       

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1893 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »

I know that Crystal seems to be a person that could not be trusted, nor Misty or Ronald...but....there is always two sides to a story....I am convinced by Ronald's body language and the 911 tapes that he fits the typical abuser persona...and that puts a huge wrench in the mix. Just voicing my thoughts as I have watched this story unfold....But IMHO I believe that Ronald is genuine in his grief...but very ungenuine in his appreciation of the opposite sex, that does not diminish that fact that a beautiful young girl is missing...but is does cloud the veracity of the woman involved...poor ladies...I feel bad for them that they got mixed up with him.  Sorry if this upsets anyone but I see it in his face.

Same here. I agree and had the same reactions and feelings. I still do.....

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1894 on: February 26, 2009, 05:59:16 PM »

Maybe LE should set the tracking dogs on her!!   

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1895 on: February 26, 2009, 06:00:14 PM »

Nice to see you Rob! Wish you would drop in more often!
Crystal has seemed very flat the whole time.. weird way to react but I have been trying to give them all the benefit of the doubt and try to remain objective. 

Good to see you too flamom!!

I concur - Crystal has shown very very little emotion - and it's not a normal maternal instinct if you ask me, but then again, some people should not have children. I think we all know that. <<shrugs>>

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1896 on: February 26, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »

Sorry to take so long to respond.  Got sidetracked to the hardware store, LOL

I think it was CHIMES not Windchime but could be the same person...I'm not sure though.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1897 on: February 26, 2009, 06:01:35 PM »

Hi Rob, good to see you again!   

Hi ya Wyks!!  Good to "see" you again too!!

Hopefully little Haleigh's disappearance will have a much better outcome than Caylee Anthony - I'm hopeful, but not stoopid!

Yeah.. we can only hope, and pray. 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1898 on: February 26, 2009, 06:01:45 PM »

HLN is reporting a cordoned off area .2 miles from Haleigh's house. They are concentrating on a dumpster!

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1899 on: February 26, 2009, 06:02:08 PM »

Well, I guess ( the media ) need to have these bombshells.
I am going to try to not get wigged out about this, it will be ' splained. Most likely.
Why don't they just phone her ? I bet she's not missing at all, she might not even know about this. However, I am very surprised that the cadaver doggies were just brought in recently. 
See y'all later.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.