March 19, 2024, 01:59:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320553 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #240 on: February 21, 2009, 09:37:00 PM »

Reading the above posts brings a few things to mind. 

Misty said she put the kids to bed at 10PM.....as I know I questioned that as kinda late for little kids to be up, when one of them has school the next day.

Also, in the very beginning, I remember reading that it was stated that Misty called Ronald at work several times before he came home. 

Also, if Haleigh was missing, WHY would MISTY not phone 911 herself, as Ronald was the one that placed the call.

Why would Ronald deny the argument about the gun, that his own mother spoke about.

I thought she stated they went to bed at 8-8:30, but all the rest I've heard including the story of Misty calling Ron at work, and I wonder why not call 911, but even more odd than that is why didn't she grab jr and run to a neighbor's house and call 911, if I woke up and found the door wide open and a child missing, I'd bet out of there so fast it would mke your head spin. I would not linger around with another child in there not knowing the perp was gone, outside or even that he could came back. I'd be waking the entire neighborhood to help look, plus I'd be screaming my head off.........but, maybe I'm abnormal

Yeah, I would have been out of there like a shot. 

Something else:  does anyone recall Misty saying something like, I didn't have nothin' to do w/it...?  It might have been a poor choice of words, but it struck me at the time.   

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #241 on: February 21, 2009, 09:38:32 PM »

Misty said she put the kids to bed at 10PM.....as I know I questioned that as kinda late for little kids to be up, when one of them has school the next day.

Also, in the very beginning, I remember reading that it was stated that Misty called Ronald at work several times before he came home. 

Also, if Haleigh was missing, WHY would MISTY not phone 911 herself, as Ronald was the one that placed the call.

Why would Ronald deny the argument about the gun, that his own mother spoke about.

I thought she stated they went to bed at 8-8:30, but all the rest I've heard including the story of Misty calling Ron at work, and I wonder why not call 911, but even more odd than that is why didn't she grab jr and run to a neighbor's house and call 911, if I woke up and found the door wide open and a child missing, I'd bet out of there so fast it would mke your head spin. I would not linger around with another child in there not knowing the perp was gone, outside or even that he could came back. I'd be waking the entire neighborhood to help look, plus I'd be screaming my head off.........but, maybe I'm abnormal

Something else:  does anyone recall Misty saying something like, I didn't have nothin' to do w/it...?  It might have been a poor choice of words, but it struck me at the time.   

Foggy

I remember and what exactly IS IT?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: February 21, 2009, 09:43:22 PM »

Foggy

I remember and what exactly IS IT?

I think IT is the disappearance.

I don't think either one of them, nor most of their relatives are well-educated and have a complete grasp on the English language.

Not faulting them for that, but making an observation. That is why so much of what they say leaves more questions than answers.

JMO.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #243 on: February 21, 2009, 09:52:18 PM »

Misty is also terrified of Ron, at least that is my thought, it's almost,and I really hate to say this, like she is following a script but because she isn't the brightest girl, she is having trouble getting the facts straight and consistent. I really hope I'm wrong, I will be the first to say I was wrong.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: February 21, 2009, 10:04:44 PM »

Misty is also terrified of Ron, at least that is my thought, it's almost,and I really hate to say this, like she is following a script but because she isn't the brightest girl, she is having trouble getting the facts straight and consistent. I really hope I'm wrong, I will be the first to say I was wrong.

Geraldo at Large on now.

Covering the case.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: February 21, 2009, 10:06:54 PM »

Geraldo at Large on now.

Covering the case.

Quoting myself now.

Crystal says she is afraid of Ronald and that she does not trust him.

Says he has been abusive. Physically.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: February 21, 2009, 10:14:13 PM »

Yikes, Geraldo went to Satsuma to poke the beast...
He stirred up a whole lotta cr*p.. makes one wonder tho

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 21, 2009, 10:15:24 PM »

Yikes, Geraldo went to Satsuma to poke the beast...
He stirred up a whole lotta cr*p.. makes one wonder tho

Ronald telling Geraldo that he never hit anyone ...including Crystal.

He does not come off as honest to me.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 21, 2009, 10:15:33 PM »

Wow this is just beyond the Hatfields and McCoys...total trash talking...when is she going to admit what she has done to have lost custody?

Notice Crystal's eyes and hesitation

This picture is reported to have been an accident at the school BUT Crystal's side is putting forward that Ron caused the injuries - Crystal says "no way"   Well, if the school reported it happend on premise, what is the dispute?   Where is Crystal's father during this?  Not sure he agrees with this, he already disclosed things last week that Crystal has done in her past. 

They claim to have witnesses that Ron hit Haleigh.  "Hes got plenty of enemies"   "hes not crying..that is fake"   hmmmm

Ron is looking Geraldo right in the eye - Crystal was not and leaning to the left, she showed more body language of lying and exaggerating than Ron.   He wants to talk to LE about these false allegations and press charges - he wants the proper authorities to take care of it.    he is pissed!     It is on record that he had charges against him and they were all dropped "He's fixing to get the law right there"   WOW

RON TAKES TO THE CAMERA, LOOKS IT STRAIGHT ON MAKES A PLEA RIGHT TO HALEIGH, to whomever has my daughter PLEASE BRING MY DAUGHTER HOME, I LOVE YOU - o man

This looks like the beginings of a lynch mob

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 21, 2009, 10:17:06 PM »

The anger coming from Ron to Geraldo was scary, if there wouldn't have been an audience and cameras, Ron looks like he would have hauled azz and knocked Geraldo to the ground, and who knows what else.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #250 on: February 21, 2009, 10:18:58 PM »

OK, I just watched Whoraldo interview the family members and I hate to say it but I believe the father! I've been watching Lie to Me and was closely watching his expression and head movement. The only "stumble" part was the about the drugs. Other than that, he does NOT know who took his daughter or where she is. The mother's family on the other hand seem kind of schemy and want their 15 minutes of fame. They didn't want to be a part of Haleigh's life and now they are jumping on the bandwagon! All ready to point fingers. Whorlado Needs to go HOME!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: February 21, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »

Watching Geraldo.. He interviewed bio-mom and family, who showed the pic of Haleigh, who gave a laundry list of abusive things that Ron has done.  Both to Crystal and Haleigh, with witnesses to some of it, they say. 

He goes over to Ron's camp, gets right up in his face, goes down the list asking Ron if he did this, if he did that.  Ron denies all. 

The thing is.. Geraldo will be leaving there eventually, leaving raw emotions behind him.  IMO, he's setting up a major WWW III between these two families.  To me, that's the worst thing, he skips out, happy with his ratings, and likely the family members on each side will be at each other's throats. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 21, 2009, 10:20:38 PM »

The anger coming from Ron to Geraldo was scary, if there wouldn't have been an audience and cameras, Ron looks like he would have hauled azz and knocked Geraldo to the ground, and who knows what else.

I do agree with that but Im not sure its not warranted - both families are slinging alot of dirt but Im not finding Crystal credible at all either

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #253 on: February 21, 2009, 10:21:45 PM »

I don't blame him, here he probably thought that Geraldo was going to do a piece on his missing daughter and it turns into an interrogation! Hmmmm I'm sure Geraldo will be able to trick him into confessing b/c everyone knows LE can't! Go the hell home Geraldo, nobody wants you there, except maybe Crystals family so they can be on tv. I'm sure they will nod to whatever Geraldo tells them to.

I agree NR that Ron seems like an angry young man, but he has a lot to be pissed about right now

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 21, 2009, 10:22:38 PM »

Nothing really new came out of the Geraldo piece.

I don't think it served any purpose but to raise Geraldo's ratings, as Wyks mentioned.

Just caused more ill feelings and divided the families further.

Such a shame.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 21, 2009, 10:23:25 PM »

I do agree with that but Im not sure its not warranted - both families are slinging alot of dirt but Im not finding Crystal credible at all either
I don't believe any of them, and unfortunately the children are the ones that have to suffer.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #256 on: February 21, 2009, 10:23:28 PM »

Watching Geraldo.. He interviewed bio-mom and family, who showed the pic of Haleigh, who gave a laundry list of abusive things that Ron has done.  Both to Crystal and Haleigh, with witnesses to some of it, they say. 

He goes over to Ron's camp, gets right up in his face, goes down the list asking Ron if he did this, if he did that.  Ron denies all. 

The thing is.. Geraldo will be leaving there eventually, leaving raw emotions behind him.  IMO, he's setting up a major WWW III between these two families.  To me, that's the worst thing, he skips out, happy with his ratings, and likely the family members on each side will be at each other's throats. 

And who is caught in the crossfire??? THE FRICKING CHILDREN!! But he doesn't care about that!! He can go home to his wine and jacuzzi and collect his paycheck.

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #257 on: February 21, 2009, 10:24:47 PM »

ITA.. at least in the beginning all involved werent trash talking each other..

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #258 on: February 21, 2009, 10:25:51 PM »

Wow this is just beyond the Hatfields and McCoys...total trash talking...when is she going to admit what she has done to have lost custody?

Notice Crystal's eyes and hesitation

This picture is reported to have been an accident at the school BUT Crystal's side is putting forward that Ron caused the injuries - Crystal says "no way"   Well, if the school reported it happend on premise, what is the dispute?   Where is Crystal's father during this?  Not sure he agrees with this, he already disclosed things last week that Crystal has done in her past. 

They claim to have witnesses that Ron hit Haleigh.  "Hes got plenty of enemies"   "hes not crying..that is fake"   hmmmm

Ron is looking Geraldo right in the eye - Crystal was not and leaning to the left, she showed more body language of lying and exaggerating than Ron.   He wants to talk to LE about these false allegations and press charges - he wants the proper authorities to take care of it.    he is pissed!     It is on record that he had charges against him and they were all dropped "He's fixing to get the law right there"   WOW

RON TAKES TO THE CAMERA, LOOKS IT STRAIGHT ON MAKES A PLEA RIGHT TO HALEIGH, to whomever has my daughter PLEASE BRING MY DAUGHTER HOME, I LOVE YOU - o man

This looks like the beginings of a lynch mob

My thought on Crystal was that she was considering her words very carefully and afraid to tell what she knew about Ron....It looked like fear to me not lying....JMO
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 21, 2009, 10:25:59 PM »

OMG WHoraldo is unconscionable   He just had to come on and put a disclaimer on his flammatory report.  Ron's family said they took Haleigh to the ER immediately after the school accident & then again 6 days later.   Well idiot maybe you should have checked the records before flaming this family feud!    This situation is intense enough, go home Whoraldo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.