March 19, 2024, 03:15:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320566 times)
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #260 on: February 21, 2009, 10:26:25 PM »

This is terrible.  How can he interfere in on ongoing investigation?  Where is his conscience, that arrogant blankety-blank?  Oh he makes me sick. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #261 on: February 21, 2009, 10:28:02 PM »

Did anyone else notice how close Geraldo was standing to Ron?? Like right up into his personal space. I noticed even when Geraldo raised his hand to make a gesture it went behind Ron's shoulder. I would have popped him one just on that alone!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: February 21, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »

He is a disgrace.... 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #263 on: February 21, 2009, 10:30:34 PM »

It was such a set up. Crystal has her whole family around her. All of them specifically placed and backing her. Ron's part looked like he had just walked out of the tent and Geraldo jumped him. His family finally came up from behind. Definitely not a pretty little set up like Crystals.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: February 21, 2009, 10:31:14 PM »

The anger coming from Ron to Geraldo was scary, if there wouldn't have been an audience and cameras, Ron looks like he would have hauled azz and knocked Geraldo to the ground, and who knows what else.

I do agree with that but Im not sure its not warranted - both families are slinging alot of dirt but Im not finding Crystal credible at all either
I don't believe any of them, and unfortunately the children are the ones that have to suffer.

Yup, that is exactly what I said earlier...children are the victims of selfish idiot adults

Dottie, I see dishonesty in Crystal, her fear is that she knows shes lying but she is also aware of Ron's temper so why she would push this at this time is beyond anyone with logic.   One has to ask why Crystal isnt being questioned  by LE if her accusations have merit or paperwork leads them to investigate further

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: February 21, 2009, 10:31:24 PM »

I couldn't tell who was lying and who wasn't.   

Crystal always speaks in that hesitant way, either like she can't put her thoughts into words or else she's over-thinking what she's going to say.   Nothing she said against him can be proven.  As far as Ronald backhanding Haleigh, that witness is her cousin. 

But isn't there an arrest record for RC for drug possession?   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #266 on: February 21, 2009, 10:32:07 PM »

opportunistic vulture feeding on the sorrow of heartsick families, pitting them against each other for ratings and then skipping town leaving a wake of human tragedy in his wake.. he is a piece of crap

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #267 on: February 21, 2009, 10:32:08 PM »

Yikes, Geraldo went to Satsuma to poke the beast...
He stirred up a whole lotta cr*p.. makes one wonder tho

Ronald telling Geraldo that he never hit anyone ...including Crystal.

He does not come off as honest to me.

Me either Brandi.  Ron says he never did drugs, was never a dealer, doesn't work for the police.  And yet there are court records that show Ron with a grip of hard core drugs, so he's lying at least about one or all of those things.

Crystal, bio mom may say all she wants about Ron, and also about his not taking Haleigh to the hospital after she supposedly got hurt at school.  But she also has not acted in the best interest of that child, IMO.  No reports (that I've heard of or seen) that Haleigh was taken to the hospital or 911 called back when she supposedly was found by Crystal floating in the water unconscious. 

I don't believe Ron.. And yet... Crystal is full of crapola on Ron yet isn't copping to anything she herself may have done to help their relationship go south.  It's not all him, can't be.  And not all her either. 

And then let's toss Miss Misty can't keep her story straight into the mix.  Sigh. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #268 on: February 21, 2009, 10:32:16 PM »

The anger coming from Ron to Geraldo was scary, if there wouldn't have been an audience and cameras, Ron looks like he would have hauled azz and knocked Geraldo to the ground, and who knows what else.

Wow~ that was nasty looking.......I missed part of it, but did Ron say he'd never done drugs, or not lately.....because when he said he'd never hot anyone I almost fell on the floor........wow, what a choir boy   I mean I even hit a the bus after he hit me in my back, I just don't believe one word he said

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: February 21, 2009, 10:33:52 PM »

So he went there to stir the pot for ratings. Mission accomplished.
SOB.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: February 21, 2009, 10:34:16 PM »

Crystal always speaks in that hesitant way, either like she can't put her thoughts into words or else she's over-thinking what she's going to say.   Nothing she said against him can be proven.  As far as Ronald backhanding Haleigh, that witness is her cousin. 

Charges dismissed

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #271 on: February 21, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »

Wow this is just beyond the Hatfields and McCoys...total trash talking...when is she going to admit what she has done to have lost custody?

Notice Crystal's eyes and hesitation

This picture is reported to have been an accident at the school BUT Crystal's side is putting forward that Ron caused the injuries - Crystal says "no way"   Well, if the school reported it happend on premise, what is the dispute?   Where is Crystal's father during this?  Not sure he agrees with this, he already disclosed things last week that Crystal has done in her past. 

They claim to have witnesses that Ron hit Haleigh.  "Hes got plenty of enemies"   "hes not crying..that is fake"   hmmmm

Ron is looking Geraldo right in the eye - Crystal was not and leaning to the left, she showed more body language of lying and exaggerating than Ron.   He wants to talk to LE about these false allegations and press charges - he wants the proper authorities to take care of it.    he is pissed!     It is on record that he had charges against him and they were all dropped "He's fixing to get the law right there"   WOW

RON TAKES TO THE CAMERA, LOOKS IT STRAIGHT ON MAKES A PLEA RIGHT TO HALEIGH, to whomever has my daughter PLEASE BRING MY DAUGHTER HOME, I LOVE YOU - o man

This looks like the beginings of a lynch mob

My thought on Crystal was that she was considering her words very carefully and afraid to tell what she knew about Ron....It looked like fear to me not lying....JMO

Me too~clearly RC has anger issues which I have said all along, and they aren't just now starting........he also seems very controlling and therefore chooses very young girls as they are easier to control

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #272 on: February 21, 2009, 10:38:12 PM »

I do agree with that but Im not sure its not warranted - both families are slinging alot of dirt but Im not finding Crystal credible at all either
I don't believe any of them, and unfortunately the children are the ones that have to suffer.

Yup, that is exactly what I said earlier...children are the victims of selfish idiot adults

Dottie, I see dishonesty in Crystal, her fear is that she knows shes lying but she is also aware of Ron's temper so why she would push this at this time is beyond anyone with logic.   One has to ask why Crystal isnt being questioned  by LE if her accusations have merit or paperwork leads them to investigate further

Maybe because Haleigh is missing/presumed dead on HIS watch, not hers.......I'd be willing to bet she has been questioned and maybe that's why they haven't cleared him of gf, along with many other reasons - too many to go over right now.

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: February 21, 2009, 10:39:51 PM »

Charges dismissed

ok, thanks.     I missed it - who is the woman with long blond hair and bangs ?  The one now standing with Brother Craig.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #274 on: February 21, 2009, 10:44:28 PM »

Dottie, I see dishonesty in Crystal, her fear is that she knows shes lying but she is also aware of Ron's temper so why she would push this at this time is beyond anyone with logic.    One has to ask why Crystal isnt being questioned  by LE if her accusations have merit or paperwork leads them to investigate further

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. I have talked to and seen battered and abused women and it's very common for their body language and eye contact to be just like Crystals.  They are afraid to speak for fear of retribution, they have shame and guilt.  Why would she push this at this time?  Because her child is missing and if she has any knowledge that something could have happened to Hayleigh at her fathers hand she has every right to speak her mind.  She was honest about the cocaine use....she said they were both using...I think she deserves credit for that, she could have just said he was using.  His anger has bothered me from the start.  I don't think you have to stretch the imagination too far to believe that he abused her.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: February 21, 2009, 10:46:31 PM »

They BOTH have sorted past BUT what Ron did after Whoraldo was right in his face being confrontational was he put the focus back on Haleigh where it belongs.    Someone guilty yet being confronted in the manner Whoraldo did would have not had the presence of mind to do that but would have continued the argument with Whoraldo - that should be considered - there was NO plea for Haleigh's safe return by any family member on Crystal's side tonight, just sheer focus on pointing unfit parenting and worse on Ron.

Ron's denial of drug use while his charges were dismissed does seem like a stretch to me that he doesnt take them at all.  BUT Crystal has yet to admit her continuous drug use is why she lost custody as well as not getting Haleigh to the doctor.

Like I said its pretty obvious to all following this case that all these family members are not the brightest bulbs nor without sorted pasts.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #276 on: February 21, 2009, 10:47:26 PM »

Charges dismissed
To many charges...where there's smoke there's fire!  even if they were dismissed!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #277 on: February 21, 2009, 10:47:56 PM »

Charges dismissed

ok, thanks.     I missed it - who is the woman with long blond hair and bangs ?  The one now standing with Brother Craig.

actually IIRC, one was nolo contendre, meaning I do not wish to contend.....and the other one was nolo pros.

He most definitely has used drugs in the past..At least Crystal admitted to using cocaine, I give her that much ..........he lied like a rug

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: February 21, 2009, 10:48:29 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Geraldo needs to go home.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #279 on: February 21, 2009, 10:50:40 PM »

wow. whoraldo has outdone himself in proving to be a total embarrassment to the field of journalism. excuse me, it would have taken minutes for them to confirm with the hospital if she was brought in twice, once on the day it happened, and then once a week later. there is no excuse for him not to have done so.

what a pos.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.