March 18, 2024, 09:53:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320520 times)
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 21, 2009, 11:53:46 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Geraldo needs to go home.

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me.. I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..
Yes jerseygirl, I think the anger issue is HUGE.  I would like to hear from some people he works with.

I would like to know if LE talked to the other minor he got pregnant ...
Good call....When was that?
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: February 21, 2009, 11:54:32 PM »

Has LE told us anyone "passed" a lie-detector test?

Has LE told us anyone has been "cleared" in this case?

Last time i read everyone was a suspect.... It make you wonder...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: February 21, 2009, 11:55:38 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me.. I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..

IMO it was odd for Ron to tell Misty to call 911.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #323 on: February 21, 2009, 11:55:45 PM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?
YES, quite an odd statement...I don't know if he had anything to do with Hayleigh's missing or not but he lied about drug use, I think he lied about the fight with the gun, I think he lied about abusing Crystal and then there is the 911 call.....remember the way he talked to Misty...that was not the first time he had talked to her that way......just saying

Id like to know if Crystal and her family called Child Services at any time as well, if Child Services was called to that house why & what were the circumstances that brought them there?  I'd like to find out before I speculate that aspect further.

Ron's temper is quite possibly an issue, he dates uneducated, naive 17 year olds because that is where his mentality stopped growing himself (well actually thats insultive to many teens far advanced at 17-lets say his mentality is very immaturely stunted), Ill agree with that.  It does appear by statements he made to Misty in anger & incredible shock that he might be verbally abusive BUT we have no proof that he was physically abusive with anyone to date.  I may have not used that defaming language but I would have been rip roaring pissed if someone was irresponsible in some manner that caused my child to be missing-what he was saying upon getting this news was he found it hard to believe someone just broke into the house under her nose & she didnt hear a thing, millions are wondering the same thing so he's no different for thinking it.   If couples leave their young children with teen babysitters, why is it a question that he left his children in an almost adult aged teen's care in this case?    If he knew she was not capable of caring for his children responsibly, that is an entirely different issue.   He got frustrated with Misty on Greta too because she just couldnt form one sentence together & seemed far off in the distance when Greta was asking her a direct simple question BUT truthfully I found it frustrating just watching her gaze into thin air.  It might very well be that he is often verbally abusive but I cannot stretch to say there is physical abuse of women or children based on what we know so far nor will I personally speculate on that until I see something more concrete - not just allegations made by a bitter party such as an ex-wife/girlfriend that has had a sorted past herself, enough that she lost custody of her children over.   Don't forget in most custody cases there are not only legal considerations but psychological testing, evaluations of all family members are conducted with experts making their findings known & what their recommendations are.  There are a few minor cases on average where judges get it wrong, but generally they dont...just saying.     Years later who is more suited to have custody presently, that very well might be an issue.

Meant to say, I'll let Islandmonkey handle that one. 

LMAO~already have over and over

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #324 on: February 21, 2009, 11:55:51 PM »

I appreciate what everyone's saying and I'm with ya'.  But what I found most stunning (and potentially dangerous) was freaking Grrraldo attempting to out RC as a police informant.  Is he crazy?  That is the height of irresponsibility and could get someone killed.  And where does he get off standing in RC's face like that?  What a first class jerk.  He was begging for RC to open a can of whoop a*# on him, wasn't he?

If he and brother dear had turned up anything, they should've gone to LE not nat'l. tv.

I've got to get back to my nastygram to the heartless Grrraldo and his chump brother--and all of the sponsors. For shame    ...

Foggy

I have wondered that myself, but it would certainly be a dangerous item to out someone an Nat'l Tv..

I have to say that if I was the bio mom and have been standing around for almost 2 weeks waiting for everyone to get their story straight I'd be pizzed off, and may very well use the media to try and draw attention to these to make someone break.......But, that's just me....I'd be fed up with all the inconsistencies, rumors, double talk etc.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: February 21, 2009, 11:55:58 PM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

Yes jerseygirl, I think the anger issue is HUGE.  I would like to hear from some people he works with.

I dont know Dottie but apparently I read he has another child with a minor- a boy..
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #326 on: February 21, 2009, 11:57:45 PM »

I appreciate what everyone's saying and I'm with ya'.  But what I found most stunning (and potentially dangerous) was freaking Grrraldo attempting to out RC as a police informant.  Is he crazy?  That is the height of irresponsibility and could get someone killed.  And where does he get off standing in RC's face like that?  What a first class jerk.  He was begging for RC to open a can of whoop a*# on him, wasn't he?

If he and brother dear had turned up anything, they should've gone to LE not nat'l. tv.

I've got to get back to my nastygram to the heartless Grrraldo and his chump brother--and all of the sponsors. For shame    ...

Foggy

same here foggy, and amen to that.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #327 on: February 21, 2009, 11:59:25 PM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

IMO it was odd for Ron to tell Misty to call 911.

ITA with ya...Its Ron's daughter and Misty was not the one that should of made that call.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 21, 2009, 11:59:32 PM »

Foggy

I agree, Where did that come from?  Has it been mentioned?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #329 on: February 22, 2009, 12:00:12 AM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I dont know Dottie but apparently I read he has another child with a minor- a boy..

IIRC, this was how he met Misty..she was babsitting for this baby whoI believe was about 9 months at the time.....FTLOG~Keep your pants zipped up and stop having babies you can't properly take care of

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: February 22, 2009, 12:01:06 AM »

Foggy

I have wondered that myself, but it would certainly be a dangerous item to out someone an Nat'l Tv..

I have to say that if I was the bio mom and have been standing around for almost 2 weeks waiting for everyone to get their story straight I'd be pizzed off, and may very well use the media to try and draw attention to these to make someone break.......But, that's just me....I'd be fed up with all the inconsistencies, rumors, double talk etc.

I'd be livid!  I noticed that the bio mom sounded stronger tonight...made me wonder if she hasn't just about had her fill...she seems to have a respect to the huge anger of Ron's, but she had started to state more definately things that have happened in the past

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #331 on: February 22, 2009, 12:02:16 AM »

Foggy

If I was the bio mom I would of beat the sh...t out of Misty to get some clear answers..
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 22, 2009, 12:03:53 AM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

Ron has a one y.o. son by another woman who was 17 when she got pregnant.
Haleigh's bio mom was 17 when she got pregnant.
Misty is 17 now.
Ron is 25.  Ron's got three children (2 sons, 1 daughter) that I've heard about so far.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2009, 12:05:15 AM »

I've only read that the cousin in TN is not a suspect. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2009, 12:06:02 AM »

Earlier tonight, on the promo for Geraldo's show at 10 pm, the question was asked why Ron was coming home after 3 am.  Did he work shifts that ended at 3 am? Why?  No one answered Geraldo.  ??

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: February 22, 2009, 12:06:14 AM »

Foggy

If I was the bio mom I would of beat the sh...t out of Misty to get some clear answers..

Love the way you put it out there!!!!! I'd have been in her face the first day, but I think she IS terrified of Ron, her and Misty and probably Amber too

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: February 22, 2009, 12:06:40 AM »

I've only read that the cousin in TN is not a suspect. 

Klaas, thank you.  That is the only instance I've heard of, too.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: February 22, 2009, 12:09:43 AM »

Wonder how much Crystal and her mom were paid for "licencing fees" to show that picture on Whoraldo?

That interview looked 'bought and paid for' IMO.

janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: February 22, 2009, 12:10:02 AM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I would bet money that he is very much Mr Nice Guy at work.  I bet he saves it up for his family when he gets home.  I have such mixed feelings toward this family.  Both his current girlfriend and his ex seem to be scared of him.  Pretty much downtrodden.

I think most of us, here and now, would be out of there the first time he called us a stupid b*tch.  But some of us have got sucked into that sort of relationship in our foolish youth. 

I hope this mess causes him to get his act together, and get help.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #339 on: February 22, 2009, 12:10:07 AM »

Earlier tonight, on the promo for Geraldo's show at 10 pm, the question was asked why Ron was coming home after 3 am.  Did he work shifts that ended at 3 am? Why?  No one answered Geraldo.  ??

theres no evidence he did, just speculation.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.