March 19, 2024, 12:42:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320544 times)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #400 on: February 22, 2009, 09:49:02 AM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.
Wonder what Geraldo would say about that?

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

I'm not so sure about Florida.  Their child services have a poor history.  There was a huge scandal a few years ago about kids missing from the foster care system--lost completely, with nobody the wiser for years.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: February 22, 2009, 09:57:56 AM »

By the way, I spanked mine, too.  Rarely, but all the more memorable for that.  My son, as a teenager, got in my face once, all cussing and such, and I looked UP at him and said, "Oh, is this you trying to intimidate me, now?" and he backed right down and never raised his voice to me (yet) again.

I have no problem with folks spanking kids, as long as it's not done on a regular basis.  Some kids can be incredibly hard-headed!  Bruises, however, are another story.

I like that the cameraman let Ron have his say at the end.  I think he probably agreed to the interview on condition that he be allowed to plead for Haleigh's return.  I think he knew he was going to be closely questioned, but that the questions went further than he thought they were going to. 
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: February 22, 2009, 09:59:06 AM »

Morning Guys,
I may be in the minority here, but I'm glad that Geraldo did what he did. I don't believe the intention was to provoke Ron's temper but to ask serious questions about his possible drug involvement. Now that those questions have been asked publicly, Ron has an opening to discuss this with LE. if he is holding anything back because he's afraid of the implications then that is wrong. Either he wants his daughter found or he doesn't! I don't believe that Misti is the only one in that house that knows what's going on. Obviously there is alot more to the story. And i do believe that Ron & his ex-wife have been involved in drugs in the past. Ron may have to give up names of drug associates in order for LE to find his child. If this is so, then i think he should pay the price of putting his children in that kind of situation. And after Haleigh is found, the abuse situation, I'm sure, will be investigated further. Geraldo is a "in your face" journalist, but in this case i don't care; as long as it helps find this little girl!

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #403 on: February 22, 2009, 10:02:08 AM »

Mother of Ron's other child?  Interesting comment by Misty.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4536.msg685352#msg685352
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #404 on: February 22, 2009, 10:04:25 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Meet Amber, the other babymama of Ron's, along with his other son, Jordan. 

And check out Misty's 'welcome to myspace' greeting:   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #405 on: February 22, 2009, 10:07:11 AM »

We are on the same wavelength this morning, eh?     Sorry, didn't see your post before posting mine. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: February 22, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »

This was sent to me http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T4M811EB7J5FLGJ0S/p12#c239

austin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |#239 Saturday Feb 14
Okay, Donald Sapp was born 1970 so he could be Guy Sapp's son; as he is old enough because he graduated 1948. Guy Sapp and Lindsy Croslin own the house on 116 Tyler Street as some of us thought that was Haleigh's address. Lindsy Croslin is Misty's sister in law. Now we find out Donald Sapp and the bio-mom live in the same town Glen St. Mary or use to live as Donald Sapp is in Satsuma. So Donald Sapp knows Misty's family and the bio-family's mom? 

I can never find anything at Topix unless its sent to me.   Read before and after this post, interesting stuff.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #407 on: February 22, 2009, 10:18:48 AM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

I'm not so sure about Florida.  Their child services have a poor history.  There was a huge scandal a few years ago about kids missing from the foster care system--lost completely, with nobody the wiser for years.

That is horrible! But I would think that when a guy gets custody more counseling would be present as this is not the norm.

Love your kitty. My girl Scarrlett looks so similar. I'll bet she is smart. I would post a picture but it might take up the whole page. I am going to the pratice thread today. Nice to see you.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: February 22, 2009, 10:19:24 AM »

We are on the same wavelength this morning, eh?     Sorry, didn't see your post before posting mine. 

::MonkeyLaugh::But I posted pictures 
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: February 22, 2009, 10:22:16 AM »

That is horrible! But I would think that when a guy gets custody more counseling would be present as this is not the norm.

Love your kitty. My girl Scarrlett looks so similar. I'll bet she is smart. I would post a picture but it might take up the whole page. I am going to the pratice thread today. Nice to see you.

That's Banshee.  When I took Banshee in to get spayed, they told me he was a male.  I was mortified!  My only excuse is that is is very fluffy.

He drools.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #410 on: February 22, 2009, 10:29:03 AM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?
YES, quite an odd statement...I don't know if he had anything to do with Hayleigh's missing or not but he lied about drug use, I think he lied about the fight with the gun, I think he lied about abusing Crystal and then there is the 911 call.....remember the way he talked to Misty...that was not the first time he had talked to her that way......just saying

Id like to know if Crystal and her family called Child Services at any time as well, if Child Services was called to that house why & what were the circumstances that brought them there?  I'd like to find out before I speculate that aspect further.

Ron's temper is quite possibly an issue, he dates uneducated, naive 17 year olds because that is where his mentality stopped growing himself (well actually thats insultive to many teens far advanced at 17-lets say his mentality is very immaturely stunted), Ill agree with that.  It does appear by statements he made to Misty in anger & incredible shock that he might be verbally abusive BUT we have no proof that he was physically abusive with anyone to date.  I may have not used that defaming language but I would have been rip roaring pissed if someone was irresponsible in some manner that caused my child to be missing-what he was saying upon getting this news was he found it hard to believe someone just broke into the house under her nose & she didnt hear a thing, millions are wondering the same thing so he's no different for thinking it.   If couples leave their young children with teen babysitters, why is it a question that he left his children in an almost adult aged teen's care in this case?    If he knew she was not capable of caring for his children responsibly, that is an entirely different issue.   He got frustrated with Misty on Greta too because she just couldnt form one sentence together & seemed far off in the distance when Greta was asking her a direct simple question BUT truthfully I found it frustrating just watching her gaze into thin air.  It might very well be that he is often verbally abusive but I cannot stretch to say there is physical abuse of women or children based on what we know so far nor will I personally speculate on that until I see something more concrete - not just allegations made by a bitter party such as an ex-wife/girlfriend that has had a sorted past herself, enough that she lost custody of her children over.   Don't forget in most custody cases there are not only legal considerations but psychological testing, evaluations of all family members are conducted with experts making their findings known & what their recommendations are.  There are a few minor cases on average where judges get it wrong, but generally they dont...just saying.     Years later who is more suited to have custody presently, that very well might be an issue.

Meant to say, I'll let Islandmonkey handle that one. 

LMAO~already have over and over

Hold up, is this what you two do to fellow posters that may not agree with you...tag team & then laugh openly in a very rude manner?   First off, I stated clearly I did not see any proof YET that Crystal lost custody unwarrantly but her father did admit she lost custody due to her ongoing drug addiction & she didnt take Haleigh to see her doctor ...you provided a link for the custody hearing but the .pdf upon several attempts locked up and would not open, had I read it and found any merit to what you two think I would have stated so with no reservations & if I didnt find merit to what you were saying I would comment WITHOUT LAUGHING IN MOCKERY.  Geraldo going there to be confrontational & sensationalizing did NOTHING constructive, what it did do for the sake of his reduced to weekend's only show ratings was ruin work investigators have been doing between these two families because you can rest assure they are at family war right now between tents while Geraldo went back home to crawl in his Hudson River cushy home bed!    And what was that ridiculous question about Ron working as an undercover cop, that is  just as insane as him drawing a line in the sand in Iraq!  I dont think he cares if people get killed over his actions, shameful!   He played an angle IN ADVANCE with Crystal & her family to purposely cause that confrontation with Ron, it was an orchestrated set up for drama!  Even his guest attorneys politely told him how he brooched tonight's confrontation might be reckless.   Secondly, I have a significant amount of experience & knowledge both in my career as well as personal experience so don't easily dismiss what Im observing is automatically incorrect or baseless just because you have formulated an opinion...in the end I dont think Haleigh cares who is right or wrong about her parents right now.

If someone can provide a working link to the custody documents, please do so & I'll review it with an open mind - in the meantime you two might want to lighten up just how quickly & easily you want to insult other monkeys.

WOW Capp, I had no intention of insulting or tag teaming anyone...not my style.  The portion that I highlighted was all I was addressing and I passed that on to Islanmonkey because she has had personal experience with custody issues gone bad and was more qualified to address it than I.  I have not dismissed anything that you have stated nor have I said it was incorrect or baseless, as I said earlier I guess we will have to agree to disagree.  Just as you have your own ideas allow me to have mine. There was no mockery...my response was to Islandmonkey not you and the wink was because I knew from her teling her story what a horrible time she had had and the laugh was to lighten up the frustration she felt of telling the story over and over again and not being heard.  THERE WAS NO QUICKLY AND EASILY INSULTING MONKEYS BY ME.  I'm pretty sure that if you look over my posts you will see that I have never insulted anyone and I am sorry if you took it that way.  Had you asked I would have gladly explained.

Thanks Dottie~It was my ex and his former wife who had the custody issues not me.......I learned from the cr@p he told me he used on her and I am tired of trying to repeaat that story over and over.......it is simply just to point out that even judges are human and do get it wrong sometimes As for the custody in his case, neither parents are angels and I think it's safe to say that were both using drugs, however, RC had petitioned that he would be living with his mother and would have no daycare cost due to that face and he at the time had a job when she didn't so he would be able to provide health insurance for the children, that's my opinion of just why the judge granted him custody. I have an open mind and was not making fun of anyone-not my nature, but my experiences are relevant as to this topic, just tired of non-stop repeating them..........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: February 22, 2009, 10:32:44 AM »

I really don't understand what the purpose of Geraldo's being there and confronting the father, but I guess it is just what Geraldo does. I will say though that the father upsets me with his anger issues, and the statement he made about he punishes the kids according to the DCF, I hope I got that right. Didn't Ron have to take parenting lessons?

IIRC from the custody doc's CS did finish hers, and RC didn't. I know in TN where I was divorced it is MANDATORY, and when you finish you get a certificate to show the judge.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #412 on: February 22, 2009, 10:33:10 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

WOW, that Amber looks about 13 years old, Misty is quite the class act. I truly feel sorry for all the children involved, and I'm also mad and disgusted with all this as well.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: February 22, 2009, 10:34:37 AM »

::MonkeyLaugh::But I posted pictures 

Interesting Note on Amber: another babies momma by RC, could be nothing, she has a ring on the married finger?!?  Maybe this is why she is not involved and I wonder if this has been out there since Nov08 has there been any claims for child support by her? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #414 on: February 22, 2009, 10:37:06 AM »

That Sapp character is really creepy. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: February 22, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Yikes!!!!!!!!

[
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #416 on: February 22, 2009, 10:45:18 AM »

Okay..In the comment section. Who wrote that post about who? I don't understand.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #417 on: February 22, 2009, 10:48:05 AM »

That Sapp character is really creepy. 

Yes he is, but I've doe a chit load of research and haven't been able to connect him to anyone in this case

[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: February 22, 2009, 10:49:29 AM »

This was sent to me http://www.topix.com/forum/source/orlando-sentinel/T4M811EB7J5FLGJ0S/p12#c239

austin
Fort Lauderdale, FL
 Reply »
|Report Abuse |#239 Saturday Feb 14
Okay, Donald Sapp was born 1970 so he could be Guy Sapp's son; as he is old enough because he graduated 1948. Guy Sapp and Lindsy Croslin own the house on 116 Tyler Street as some of us thought that was Haleigh's address. Lindsy Croslin is Misty's sister in law. Now we find out Donald Sapp and the bio-mom live in the same town Glen St. Mary or use to live as Donald Sapp is in Satsuma. So Donald Sapp knows Misty's family and the bio-family's mom? 

I can never find anything at Topix unless its sent to me.   Read before and after this post, interesting stuff.
Tks for the tid bits.......
Do any of the family members live in the trailer park too?
Or is it trailers and houses in that community?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #419 on: February 22, 2009, 10:50:04 AM »

Okay..In the comment section. Who wrote that post about who? I don't understand.

On Amber's myspace page (mother of Ron's other son) Misty wrote the following....

Nov 14 2008 12:51 PM

she is a crack whor her baby is fucked up cuz of her doing durgs what a big hoe 

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.