March 19, 2024, 03:37:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320574 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: February 22, 2009, 10:52:14 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Meet Amber, the other babymama of Ron's, along with his other son, Jordan. 

And check out Misty's 'welcome to myspace' greeting:   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

Yikes!!!!!!!!

::MonkeyShocked::She has no clue about what is on her page, last log in was
Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

Last Login: 5/1/2008

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #421 on: February 22, 2009, 10:52:16 AM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.
Wonder what Geraldo would say about that?

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

Scarrlett, I spanked too. I'm a single Mom and my kids, for the most part, were awesome. But once in a while they had to test the waters. A few years back my oldest, who was defense on the High School Football team, sassed me good. I flew off the couch and went after him! I had him crouched in the corner, covering his head. I'm a pretty lenient Mom, but I won't tolerate sass. I worked too damn hard to give them everything, while I did without, sometimes even forgoing eating so they could have more (they didn't know) and that was one thing that would put me over the edge. Never happened again, my other son and daughter never tried it after that incident. BTW I went to my room for a good cry and he came in and apologized all over the place. He's a good boy and has been respectful ever since. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #422 on: February 22, 2009, 10:52:33 AM »

Okay..In the comment section. Who wrote that post about who? I don't understand.

On Amber's myspace page (mother of Ron's other son) Misty wrote the following....

Nov 14 2008 12:51 PM

she is a crack whor her baby is fucked up cuz of her doing durgs what a big hoe 

Poor Haleigh!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: February 22, 2009, 10:52:55 AM »

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,498127,00.html

Missing Florida Girl's Dad: I 'Never' Hit My Child
Sunday , February 22, 2009

In a contentious, exclusive interview outside his Florida home, Ronald Cummings, the father of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, blasted new abuse allegations and told FOX News "never, ever have I ever hit my child."

"Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy, daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children," Cummings told FOX News' Geraldo Rivera.

Cummings also condemned new allegations that he hit Haleigh's mom Crystal while she was pregnant, saying friends and family members making the accusations are 'absolutely lying' and threatening criminal charges against them.

Responding to sources that told Rivera Cummings had told them he was 75 percent sure who kidnapped Haleigh, the missing girl's father said, "There is no way — I do not know who took Haleigh. If I had — if I had, uh, five percent of where Haleigh was at, I would be there now and not here."

The family of Haleigh Cummings, who apparently vanished while she was sleeping, says they are afraid she was taken by a pedophile cousin.

The 5-year-old's mother and paternal grandmother said Friday the man in question is a cousin of Misty Croslin, the teenage girlfriend of Ronald Cummings.

Police are questioning the cousin, who is from Tennessee and was visiting when Haleigh disappeared before dawn Feb. 10, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Click here for photos.

"What we've been told is that he's a sexual pedophile," said Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield. The child's grandmother, Teresa Neves, said Croslin described him as a "jerk" and she was worried.

"I couldn't tell you anything about him," a distraught Neves told reporters Friday, adding that she only knew of the cousin by his first name Joe. "I can't tell you how they could have taken her from a family that absolutely adores her."

The family's plea for the child's return came as news emerged about a tip from Tennessee called in by a woman claiming to have seen a man in a restaurant with a little girl resembling Haleigh, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

The tipster, who reportedly phoned Knoxville detectives Sunday, said the man she saw was in a red Toyota RAV4 and appeared to be trying to shield the little girl with him.

Knoxville police said they didn't locate the car but turned the information over to Florida authorities on the case, according to MyFOXOrlando.com.

Putnam County investigators said they impounded a car in the case, but they wouldn't give a description of the vehicle, the station reported.

Sheffield told FOX News on Saturday that Ronald Cummings had been abusive to her when she first got pregnant.

"He punched me in the back of the head and before then, he was verbal," she said. "I mean he was just very abusive."

Sheffield also said she was told by her cousin of an incident where Cummings apparently hit Haleigh after the child bumped into him or smarted off to him.

"She said he just backhanded her. And she fell flat on her face on the porch," Sheffield said.

On Thursday a sexual predator was arrested near the trailer home where Haleigh lives with 24-year-old Cummings, 17-year-old Croslin and Haleigh's little brother Junior.

Police said Timothy R. Loucakis was brought in on charges unrelated to the missing child.

"Word is getting out that we have a sexual predator in custody, and we do, but we have no reason to link it to Haleigh," said Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy. He said Loucakis missed his curfew, but GPS tracking showed him "within his home zone" — and not near Haleigh — when she reportedly vanished.

Detectives are still "not excluding anybody" as a suspect in the girl's disappearance, Hardy said.

Loucakis was convicted of "promoting a sexual performance by a child" in May of 2001 and is currently listed as a sexual predator, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement Web site.

"What we're concerned about was he wasn't where he was supposed to be," Hardy said.

On Friday, police announced that the reward for information leading to Haleigh had risen to $20,000 but they offered no other details of their progress in solving the mystery.

Authorities have been investigating a tip that casts doubt on a story told by Croslin that she was home when she discovered the child missing. The source said she wasn't in the trailer when Haleigh vanished last Tuesday. Investigators say they're looking into the report.

They're also studying inconsistencies in descriptions of what the girl was last seen wearing. Croslin told them Haleigh had a pink shirt on the night she vanished, but police said this week they have that item of clothing in their possession.

The girlfriend has also reportedly told different stories to cops and the media about the timing of her discovery that Haleigh was gone and where she and the child were that night.

Cummings and Croslin have both taken lie detector tests. They told FOX News they "passed" the polygraphs. Police haven't released the results.

The family has been at the center of investigations done by the state child welfare agency, but details of those cases haven't been disclosed because of confidentiality laws.

Neves said her son would never hurt Haleigh and pleaded Friday for her granddaughter's kidnapper to bring her home.

"I want to say to my baby, we love you sweetheart, and we will find you," she said through tears.

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: February 22, 2009, 10:53:51 AM »

Okay..In the comment section. Who wrote that post about who? I don't understand.
Misty wrote about Amber.  Those are just screen shots, go to the actual page it will make more sense.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #425 on: February 22, 2009, 10:54:59 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

Yikes!!!!!!!!

::MonkeyShocked::She has no clue about what is on her page, last log in was
Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

I wonder if her computer got repossessed.

(Sorry...that was nasty)
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #426 on: February 22, 2009, 10:56:51 AM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

Scarrlett, I spanked too. I'm a single Mom and my kids, for the most part, were awesome. But once in a while they had to test the waters. A few years back my oldest, who was defense on the High School Football team, sassed me good. I flew off the couch and went after him! I had him crouched in the corner, covering his head. I'm a pretty lenient Mom, but I won't tolerate sass. I worked too damn hard to give them everything, while I did without, sometimes even forgoing eating so they could have more (they didn't know) and that was one thing that would put me over the edge. Never happened again, my other son and daughter never tried it after that incident. BTW I went to my room for a good cry and he came in and apologized all over the place. He's a good boy and has been respectful ever since. 

I, too, was a single mom.  I understand completely.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: February 22, 2009, 10:57:15 AM »

Mother of Ron's other child?  Interesting comment by Misty.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4536.msg685352#msg685352

We are on the same wavelength this morning, eh?     Sorry, didn't see your post before posting mine. 

::MonkeyLaugh::But I posted pictures 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #428 on: February 22, 2009, 11:03:38 AM »

I, too, was a single mom.  I understand completely.

I don't think spankin is an issue, most parents spank if they feel they have to, it was this statement that made me go hmmmmmm:

Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy, daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF says that you can take care of disciplining your children,"

I wonder what Haleigh's part of the agreement was?? It's just an odd way to state things IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: February 22, 2009, 11:03:59 AM »

Hiya Monkeys! The State of Florida requires all divorcing couples with children to complete a parenting class prior to having their divorce finalized

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #430 on: February 22, 2009, 11:04:48 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Yikes!!!!!!!!

She has no clue about what is on her page, last log in was
Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

Hmmmm... I am 'myspace challenged'.  Don't folks have to approve someone as their friend, before they can post under comments?  Seems that Amber didn't have to.  Unless Misty joined as her friend awhile back and just waited a long time to make a comment. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 22, 2009, 11:05:55 AM »

Amber - mother of Ronalds other child

Comments by Misty on Ambers Myspace:

flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: February 22, 2009, 11:07:13 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Yikes!!!!!!!!

Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

Hmmmm... I am 'myspace challenged'.  Don't folks have to approve someone as their friend, before they can post under comments?  Seems that Amber didn't have to.  Unless Misty joined as her friend awhile back and just waited a long time to make a comment. 

unless Misti is a biatch and created this page to say what she wanted to about her 'rival'

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #433 on: February 22, 2009, 11:09:54 AM »

Damn!  Look at her there, with her cigarettes on the arm of the chair while she feeds her baby!
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #434 on: February 22, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Yikes!!!!!!!!

Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

unless Misti is a biatch and created this page to say what she wanted to about her 'rival'

Aha!  That could very well be! 

From that one pic, Amber looks like a nice girl.  Interesting that we haven't heard about her until just recently. 

Given what we know about other family members, the snarky part in me is wondering if Amber is a cousin of one or more players in this case.   

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: February 22, 2009, 11:25:31 AM »

Misty needs to have her azz kicked up to her chin.     Poor Haleigh.   
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #436 on: February 22, 2009, 11:26:16 AM »

On Amber's myspace page (mother of Ron's other son) Misty wrote the following....

Thanks Girl...That explains the spelling and grammar. So many young girls with babies and no visible means to care for them. Sadly IslandMonkey, I think this is becoming more rapid in our country. And with the economy the way it is I suspect it will only get worse.

Then you have that octo-mom crap. It is time to start teaching our children the importance of birth control and responsible parenting. You have to take a test to drive but you can have multiple kids the state pays for..........

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: February 22, 2009, 11:30:12 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Yikes!!!!!!!!

Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

Yes they do, but Misty used to babyit for Amber~that's how she met Ron, and most likely why she was a "friend"......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #438 on: February 22, 2009, 11:31:44 AM »

Thanks Girl...That explains the spelling and grammar. So many young girls with babies and no visible means to care for them. Sadly IslandMonkey, I think this is becoming more rapid in our country. And with the economy the way it is I suspect it will only get worse.

Then you have that octo-mom crap. It is time to start teaching our children the importance of birth control and responsible parenting. You have to take a test to drive but you can have multiple kids the state pays for..........

Oh, don't even get me started on Octomom she needs therapy BIG TIME, and those poor babies, I worry about them

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #439 on: February 22, 2009, 11:35:00 AM »

Misty needs to have her azz kicked up to her chin.     Poor Haleigh.   

Amen, I din't even see the second comment............Misty is so naive, she doesn't understand she is playing with fire, and when you play with fire you are bound to get burned......I think she's learning her lesson the hard way.

FLAMOM~Same here in TN regarding parenting classes, but theirs was just a custody hearing an at the time Ron admitted he had NOT finished his classes, CS had her certificate showing she had completed them.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.