March 29, 2024, 12:26:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321474 times)
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #440 on: February 22, 2009, 11:37:12 AM »

Okay..In the comment section. Who wrote that post about who? I don't understand.
Misty wrote about Amber.  Those are just screen shots, go to the actual page it will make more sense.

TY Today..Boo has me tearing my cupboard apart looking for COCO POWDER!! Must have some

It seems lots of people in all age groups are involed in this my-space facebook la la la . Sometimes seems silly to me. What do I know?? I want micro-cake

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:00 AM »

Wonder how much Crystal and her mom were paid for "licencing fees" to show that picture on Whoraldo?

That interview looked 'bought and paid for' IMO.

ita. right down to the gratuitous hugs.

Yep - that was my first thought - as they were hugging at the end.   I wonder how much they got paid for that picture of poor Haleigh and her bruised face.     
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: February 22, 2009, 11:47:17 AM »

Okay..In the comment section. Who wrote that post about who? I don't understand.
Misty wrote about Amber.  Those are just screen shots, go to the actual page it will make more sense.

TY Today..Boo has me tearing my cupboard apart looking for COCO POWDER!! Must have some

It seems lots of people in all age groups are involed in this my-space facebook la la la . Sometimes seems silly to me. What do I know?? I want micro-cake

My two older kids (31 and 27) use MySpace.  My son, at 18, is of the FaceBook generation.

Me?  I'm just an old blogger, though I have both MySpace and FaceBook profiles.

Blogging is more my thing.  I run my mouth on any subject that comes to mind, and people comment (sometimes).

I am not interested in flirting with strangers and such, though it is a way to keep up with what my kids are doing.  That's why I joined both MS and FB.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: February 22, 2009, 11:50:58 AM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Meet Amber, the other babymama of Ron's, along with his other son, Jordan. 

And check out Misty's 'welcome to myspace' greeting:   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

Yikes!!!!!!!!

She has no clue about what is on her page, last log in was
Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

Last Login: 5/1/2008

Hmmmm... I am 'myspace challenged'.  Don't folks have to approve someone as their friend, before they can post under comments?  Seems that Amber didn't have to.  Unless Misty joined as her friend awhile back and just waited a long time to make a comment. 

Misty's comment was 11/14/08 Amber's last sign in 4/30/08.  Amber doesn't know about comment.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #444 on: February 22, 2009, 11:54:09 AM »

Amber is a pretty girl, and looks so young, she looks like a kid playing house. I'd like to take Ron and knock a little sense into him about all these young girlfriends, I'm sorry this makes me so angry, there are many birth control methods out there people.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #445 on: February 22, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »

It seems lots of people in all age groups are involved in this my-space facebook la la la . Sometimes seems silly to me. What do I know?? I want micro-cake

My two older kids (31 and 27) use MySpace.  My son, at 18, is of the FaceBook generation.

Blogging is more my thing.  I run my mouth on any subject that comes to mind, and people comment (sometimes).

I am not interested in flirting with strangers and such, though it is a way to keep up with what my kids are doing.  That's why I joined both MS and FB.

Very wise my friend. I still don't get putting something mean on someones page. Kind of low class if you ask me. My Dad always said, "Don't put anything in print you do not want the whole world to see". It can come back to bite you in the ............

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: February 22, 2009, 12:00:06 PM »

Good morning monkeys!   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

Yikes!!!!!!!!

She has no clue about what is on her page, last log in was
Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

Hmmmm... I am 'myspace challenged'.  Don't folks have to approve someone as their friend, before they can post under comments?  Seems that Amber didn't have to.  Unless Misty joined as her friend awhile back and just waited a long time to make a comment. 

Misty's comment was 11/14/08 Amber's last sign in 4/30/08.  Amber doesn't know about comment.

True.   And I bet Amber finds out real soon - and the comment is deleted!
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: February 22, 2009, 12:02:46 PM »

It seems lots of people in all age groups are involved in this my-space facebook la la la . Sometimes seems silly to me. What do I know?? I want micro-cake

Very wise my friend. I still don't get putting something mean on someones page. Kind of low class if you ask me. My Dad always said, "Don't put anything in print you do not want the whole world to see". It can come back to bite you in the ............

I get nasty comments on my blog sometimes, but it's usually because I have taken a controversial stance on something, and they disagree.  Nothing personal like that.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: February 22, 2009, 12:03:21 PM »

Morning Guys,
I may be in the minority here, but I'm glad that Geraldo did what he did. I don't believe the intention was to provoke Ron's temper but to ask serious questions about his possible drug involvement. Now that those questions have been asked publicly, Ron has an opening to discuss this with LE. if he is holding anything back because he's afraid of the implications then that is wrong. Either he wants his daughter found or he doesn't! I don't believe that Misti is the only one in that house that knows what's going on. Obviously there is alot more to the story. And i do believe that Ron & his ex-wife have been involved in drugs in the past. Ron may have to give up names of drug associates in order for LE to find his child. If this is so, then i think he should pay the price of putting his children in that kind of situation. And after Haleigh is found, the abuse situation, I'm sure, will be investigated further. Geraldo is a "in your face" journalist, but in this case i don't care; as long as it helps find this little girl!

IMO Geraldo was tossing questions quickly and Ron was answering them quickly.  Geraldo got a chance to ask everything he wanted to and Ron got a chance to fully respond to the questions.
Ron also got a chance to talk to Haleigh if she's listening.  Same thing with the bio mother.  IMO the interview was set up with both parents and both parents got their say.  I think it was "set up" with both parents before the taping. 

IMO The only thing that got really rough was Ron's mother in the background with her cuss words that were being bleeped out.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: February 22, 2009, 12:07:53 PM »

Fox anchor banned from camp of missing girl's father

Fox News anchor Geraldo Rivera was issued a trespass warning after a contentious interview with the father of a missing Putnam County girl.

As the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings entered its 13th day, the county was abuzz about the contentious interview with her father Saturday night with Rivera.

Cummings got upset when Rivera said he'd been told by members of Haleigh's mother's family that Cummings hit the child and has said he is 75 percent sure he knows who has her.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/fox_anchor_banned_from_camp_of_missing_girls_father

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: February 22, 2009, 12:09:48 PM »

Fox News anchor Geraldo Rivera was issued a trespass warning after a contentious interview with the father of a missing Putnam County girl.

As the search for 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings entered its 13th day, the county was abuzz about the contentious interview with her father Saturday night with Rivera.

Cummings got upset when Rivera said he'd been told by members of Haleigh's mother's family that Cummings hit the child and has said he is 75 percent sure he knows who has her.

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/fox_anchor_banned_from_camp_of_missing_girls_father
Poor Geraldo 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: February 22, 2009, 12:10:43 PM »

WOW.
Misty got her man. eh ? And she's going to get her baby !
Lucky Misty ! 
Gaggggg

CaraJay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: February 22, 2009, 12:11:35 PM »

Amber - mother of Ronalds other child

Comments by Misty on Ambers Myspace:

Misty needs to have her azz kicked up to her chin.     Poor Haleigh.   

Amen, I din't even see the second comment............Misty is so naive, she doesn't understand she is playing with fire, and when you play with fire you are bound to get burned......I think she's learning her lesson the hard way.

FLAMOM~Same here in TN regarding parenting classes, but theirs was just a custody hearing an at the time Ron admitted he had NOT finished his classes, CS had her certificate showing she had completed them.

Hi.  I have never posted but this my space page is bogus.  If you look at the date on that picture it is 6/11/2009 which hasn't happened yet.  I don't know what is going on but something isn't right about this page.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: February 22, 2009, 12:12:28 PM »

Amber is a pretty girl, and looks so young, she looks like a kid playing house. I'd like to take Ron and knock a little sense into him about all these young girlfriends, I'm sorry this makes me so angry, there are many birth control methods out there people.

Yes, I agree.  Talk about not being responsible!

It was one thing when the bio mon was pregnant with Haleigh 6 years ago and was 17 and Ron was 19.  IMO it's a totally different thing when Ron is now living with a 17 y.o and he is 25.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #454 on: February 22, 2009, 12:13:45 PM »

WOW.
Lucky Misty ! 
Gaggggg

Sorry, but that made me just spit coffee all over the keyboard........I'm starting to here the theme music from Deliverance in my head.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: February 22, 2009, 12:16:03 PM »

Poor Geraldo 

I think Geraldo saw the writing in the sand......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #456 on: February 22, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »

Yes, I agree.  Talk about not being responsible!

It was one thing when the bio mon was pregnant with Haleigh 6 years ago and was 17 and Ron was 19.  IMO it's a totally different thing when Ron is now living with a 17 y.o and he is 25.

I agree with that point, but CS was involved with RC from age 14-19, so unless she just started having sex with him at 17 (which I seriously doubt), she probably started to have sex at 14yrs old ---------that IS before the age of consent in Florida, which is 16. He does seem to have a curious interest in 17yr old girls and it is MOO that he does this because they are naive and easier to control.....very sad situation for all involved.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: February 22, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

WOW.
Lucky Misty ! 
Gaggggg

Sorry, but that made me just spit coffee all over the keyboard........I'm starting to here the theme music from Deliverance in my head.
I'm way past that.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: February 22, 2009, 12:19:32 PM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Yikes!!!!!!!!

::MonkeyShocked::She has no clue about what is on her page, last log in was
Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

I wonder if her computer got repossessed.

(Sorry...that was nasty)

If you click on the "Please bring Haleigh Home" above the pic, it will show Misty's sign in as 20/02/2009.  So, she has access to someone's computer

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #459 on: February 22, 2009, 12:19:40 PM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.
Wonder what Geraldo would say about that?

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

Scarrlett, I spanked too. I'm a single Mom and my kids, for the most part, were awesome. But once in a while they had to test the waters. A few years back my oldest, who was defense on the High School Football team, sassed me good. I flew off the couch and went after him! I had him crouched in the corner, covering his head. I'm a pretty lenient Mom, but I won't tolerate sass. I worked too damn hard to give them everything, while I did without, sometimes even forgoing eating so they could have more (they didn't know) and that was one thing that would put me over the edge. Never happened again, my other son and daughter never tried it after that incident. BTW I went to my room for a good cry and he came in and apologized all over the place. He's a good boy and has been respectful ever since. 

We need more parents like you - I remember when my brother was about 16 and thought he was bigger than mom. He sassed her and she chased him down and smacked him but good. He turned out to be a pretty good guy. My oldest never needs a spanking (of course since he is 16 and 6 inches taller than me it is a good thing!) but my 10 year old gets a smack on more than one occasion - he has some issues with listening. He listens much better with my hand on his behind!     Too many parents seem to be friends and not parents.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.