March 18, 2024, 09:45:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320519 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #460 on: February 22, 2009, 12:19:48 PM »

Welcome CaraJay, I see what you mean about the dates. I don't know anything about myspace.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #461 on: February 22, 2009, 12:27:44 PM »

Amber is a pretty girl, and looks so young, she looks like a kid playing house. I'd like to take Ron and knock a little sense into him about all these young girlfriends, I'm sorry this makes me so angry, there are many birth control methods out there people.

Yes, I agree.  Talk about not being responsible!

It was one thing when the bio mon was pregnant with Haleigh 6 years ago and was 17 and Ron was 19.  IMO it's a totally different thing when Ron is now living with a 17 y.o and he is 25.

I agree with that point, but CS was involved with RC from age 14-19, so unless she just started having sex with him at 17 (which I seriously doubt), she probably started to have sex at 14yrs old ---------that IS before the age of consent in Florida, which is 16. He does seem to have a curious interest in 17yr old girls and it is MOO that he does this because they are naive and easier to control.....very sad situation for all involved.

Weird to me but this seems to be the trend with all the guys (or a lot of them) - we own a restaurant and it is amazing to me the number of girls that shack up with guys 5,6 or more years older than them - and the number that have children when they are 16 or 17. When I was a kid that was unheard of. And no, I am not older than dirt but I am getting ready for my 25th class reunion!  EEK!

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: February 22, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »

Hi CaraJay, and welcome to the cage! 

There sure does seem to be something odd about Amber's myspace page.. Am thinking along with other monkey's that maybe Misty made this page just to post snarky comments to/about Amber.  Wouldn't be the first time something like that has happened. 

Good to have you in here with us! 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #463 on: February 22, 2009, 12:29:28 PM »

Good morning monkeys!   

Meet Amber, the other babymama of Ron's, along with his other son, Jordan. 

And check out Misty's 'welcome to myspace' greeting:   

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=375142511

Yikes!!!!!!!!

::MonkeyShocked::She has no clue about what is on her page, last log in was
Female
19 years old
PALATKA, Florida
United States

Last Login: 5/1/2008

I wonder if her computer got repossessed.

(Sorry...that was nasty)

If you click on the "Please bring Haleigh Home" above the pic, it will show Misty's sign in as 20/02/2009.  So, she has access to someone's computer

Sorry for not being clear.  I was referring to Amber, who last logged in last May.
CaraJay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #464 on: February 22, 2009, 12:30:59 PM »

Someone is messing around that is for sure.  According to this site  http://layouts.grownupgeek.com/tweaks/hide-last-login.php

you can change the last log in date.  To tell you the truth I don't know who is doing it but someone is trying to make Misty look bad or this is Misty doing this.  Whoever is doing it they screwed up by putting the 6/11/2009 date.  This case is just so weird I feel really bad for Haleigh.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #465 on: February 22, 2009, 12:37:07 PM »

Someone is messing around that is for sure.  According to this site  http://layouts.grownupgeek.com/tweaks/hide-last-login.php

you can change the last log in date.  To tell you the truth I don't know who is doing it but someone is trying to make Misty look bad or this is Misty doing this.  Whoever is doing it they screwed up by putting the 6/11/2009 date.  This case is just so weird I feel really bad for Haleigh.
Me too, I feel bad for all these kids.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 22, 2009, 12:40:18 PM »

WOW.
Misty got her man. eh ? And she's going to get her baby !
Lucky Misty ! 
Gaggggg

Sorry, but that made me just spit coffee all over the keyboard........I'm starting to here the theme music from Deliverance in my head.

i just had a little pee to come out...

Regrets, I've had a few......
CaraJay
Scared Monkey

« Reply #467 on: February 22, 2009, 12:43:31 PM »

Thanks for the welcome.  I have to get some work done around the house but I'm starting to wonder about Misty.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: February 22, 2009, 12:48:50 PM »

Amber is a pretty girl, and looks so young, she looks like a kid playing house. I'd like to take Ron and knock a little sense into him about all these young girlfriends, I'm sorry this makes me so angry, there are many birth control methods out there people.

I agree NRCG...here's what I don't understand.  These under-age girls seem to be able to get ciggies - why don't they spend some of that money on birth control?
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 22, 2009, 12:54:11 PM »

I agree NRCG...here's what I don't understand.  These under-age girls seem to be able to get ciggies - why don't they spend some of that money on birth control?
(Okay, I know it isn't really funny!  But, I couldn't help it!)

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: February 22, 2009, 01:03:55 PM »

Wait...I've got it...These young girls should be allowed to smoke, but only if they hold their ciggie between their knees!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: February 22, 2009, 01:06:43 PM »

I wish I could say this was just a FL or a US thing. Girls having babies.
I work downtown where I live. If I go to the Mall downtown on my way home, I see this type of thing endlessly. When I go outside for a ciggie at work, I am in the path of the way to the Social Services office. Parade of young girls just like Amber / Misty with babies going to do whatever so they an get their cheques. We have a generous child benefit system and these girls take it as a way of life. They don't finish school, have these kids, they are all in the system and the ones that suffer are the babies. We have plenty of services availble, but this is still a way out of real life for them. A girl can do better financially on the welfare with a kiddo or two than they could working at even minimum wage which is $ 10.00 and hour last time I looked. Sometimes the paper here does a story about this and the girls say they can't afford to work. If they work, they pay for their own health care premiums and a percentage of any dentists and drug bills. Better off to just suck the sytem dry and the result is that this way of life is passed dwon in a cycle to the next generation.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: February 22, 2009, 01:11:53 PM »

KatGram...I see things like that were I live, too.  I don't know what these girls are thinking.  They don't give themselves a chance to become adults before they become moms....but the saddest part is these poor kids.  It breaks my heart.  I wish there was a way to turn this lifestyle around. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #473 on: February 22, 2009, 01:13:26 PM »

Wait...I've got it...These young girls should be allowed to smoke, but only if they hold their ciggie between their knees!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #474 on: February 22, 2009, 01:19:09 PM »

I would buy the ciggys for them if they would agree to sterilization! 

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: February 22, 2009, 01:24:52 PM »

I wish I could say this was just a FL or a US thing. Girls having babies.
I work downtown where I live. If I go to the Mall downtown on my way home, I see this type of thing endlessly. When I go outside for a ciggie at work, I am in the path of the way to the Social Services office. Parade of young girls just like Amber / Misty with babies going to do whatever so they an get their cheques. We have a generous child benefit system and these girls take it as a way of life. They don't finish school, have these kids, they are all in the system and the ones that suffer are the babies. We have plenty of services availble, but this is still a way out of real life for them. A girl can do better financially on the welfare with a kiddo or two than they could working at even minimum wage which is $ 10.00 and hour last time I looked. Sometimes the paper here does a story about this and the girls say they can't afford to work. If they work, they pay for their own health care premiums and a percentage of any dentists and drug bills. Better off to just suck the sytem dry and the result is that this way of life is passed dwon in a cycle to the next generation.

I know what you mean.Girls at that age think that love is forever and what better way to keep love forever than by having a baby? It's sad, it isn't right but it just is the way it is! Wanna hear a shocker? There is a couple at my sons school 17/16... they are allowed to spend the night at each others house AND for Christmas both of the mothers got the girl the same sheer pink nightie Now HOW messed up is that? Sorry or the OT but just sayin' I think times have definitely changed!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #476 on: February 22, 2009, 01:29:26 PM »

I have been reading back and I can not think of one house that was held as a crime scene for so long either. Hell we KNOW something happened at or around the Ants and they had their house back in two days. As someone here said maybe something about the plumbing... the washing machine might be suspect but that is just one appliance. I was thinking Meth but there are no men in space suits going in and I doubt they would have allowed Misty to go back in there. I really am stumped here as to their innocence. I wonder what Tim Miller thinks about all this?
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: February 22, 2009, 01:37:12 PM »

Birth Control????  Honey, that is the name of this game.  Have kids, no work, live off of someone else, eventually when they get dumped, go on public assistance.  Same story.....different family.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: February 22, 2009, 01:37:30 PM »

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/tennessee_cousin_not_a_suspect_in_the_case

Tennessee cousin not a suspect in Haleigh case
A relative of her father's girlfriend left town the day the girl disappeared.
By Paul Pinkham Story updated at 11:40 AM on Sunday, Feb. 22, 2009

A man who visited Haleigh Cummings' family in Satsuma and returned to Tennessee the day she disappeared is not a suspect, police said Saturday as the frustrating search for the missing 5-year-old continued.

Capt. Dick Schauland of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office told reporters during an afternoon briefing that the man, a cousin of Haleigh's father's girlfriend, was interviewed after detectives learned of him early in the investigation and was subsequently ruled out.

The man left Florida after trying to steal a gun from the Cummings' home, according to Haleigh's grandmother. Schauland wouldn't identify him.

"He is family, and we don't want to embarrass family members in any way," Schauland said.

Following all leads

With no sign of Haleigh for 12 days, Schauland said investigators from several agencies are sorting through more than 1,600 leads and have logged more than 4,700 hours on the search. Nearly a third of the department's 17 detectives are working full time on the case, Schauland said.

Volunteer searchers have contributed an additional 4,000 hours combing wooded areas around Haleigh's home, he said.

Haleigh vanished Feb. 10 from the home of her father, Ronald Cummings, and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who has been questioned several times by detectives as the last person to see her. Croslin said she put Haleigh and her then-3-year-old brother to bed, and when she awoke about 3 a.m., the little girl was gone.

Schauland said there were no official ground searches for Haleigh on Saturday and none planned for today but volunteers were back out Saturday morning.

Trouble with media

Later Saturday, Fox News reporter Geraldo Rivera got into a confrontation with Cummings and was essentially run off the property.

Cummings got upset when Rivera said he'd been told by members of Haleigh's mother's family that Cummings hit the child and has said he is 75 percent sure he knows who has her.

Cummings vehemently denied the allegations and making any such statements and told Rivera he was calling police before pleading again for whoever has his daughter to return her.

Police previously declined to say whether Croslin's cousin was a suspect. Haleigh's grandmother said she told investigators about him.

The cousin left the same morning Haleigh disappeared.

Croslin said Friday the man "messed with her" as a child but she didn't think he was listed as a sex offender.

Police also have been looking into a tip received Thursday night that Haleigh was spotted at a Carrabba's restaurant in Knoxville, Tenn., with a man who drove a red pickup truck.

Schauland didn't discuss that tip; police have previously said they don't know if it has any connection to Haleigh.

Schauland said detectives are considering every tip.

"Some of them end up nowhere, but they have to be run down nonetheless because you never know when the one that's going to solve the case will come up," he said.

paul.pinkham@jacksonville.com, (904) 359-4107
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 22, 2009, 01:38:28 PM »

http://208.75.175.18/ovationweb/courtcase.aspx?casetype=Criminal&case=07000652MMMA

Maybe this is why Crystal does not have the kids,  hmmmmm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.