March 28, 2024, 01:18:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321388 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2009, 07:03:05 PM »

I stole the info from somewhere else....it is very confusing how all these characters may fit together, w/overstreets in the mix we now delve into gangland.  Could be they just wanted the gun and than Ronald pizzed him off and it became something more.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2009, 07:12:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys
I am confused I thought on the news it was said that Crystal and Ronald were never married. Were they Married?

I saw on Misty's brother's old Myspace that he graduated from Freeland High School in Michigan. I checked in the Saginaw County Clerk Site and there is records under the name Croslin.
http://www.saginawcounty.com/scripts/criminal.pl
Clester Leon Croslin Jr  - I think that the County site has a Typo and it is to be Chester.
CHG DISP   COUNT   MCLA/ORDINANCE   CHARGE DESCRIPTION   CHARGE DATE
Nolle Pros   01-00   750.110-B   B & E OCCUP DWELLING   11/30/1983
Guilty Plea   02-00   750.92-B   B & E ATTEMPT OCC DW   3/22/1984

I checked the Michigan OTIS - Offender tracking site and there are NO Croslins in the data base. It searches all State and County Jails and all Michigan Correctional Facilities.

The other Names that came up were Civil Cases - closed in 2000
Name:Croslin, Dawn Renee - plaintiff       
Name:Croslin, Adam Troy - defendant
Appears to be Divorce proceedings
However it does show that Dawn Renee had a PPO issued against Adam

4/26/2000          WR*          FILING FEE WAIVED 00042703 $100.00
4/26/2000         C         CASE FILED WITH CIRCUIT COURT
4/26/2000         -         COMPLAINT AND MTN FOR PPO FILED BY PLAINTIFF
4/26/2000         001         (STAT COLLECTION)
4/26/2000         *         UNSIGNED EX PARTE PPO FWD TO CRTRM WITH FILE
4/28/2000         8EX         EX PARTE PERSONAL PROTECTION ORDER, EXPIRES:
4/28/2000         -         04-27-01
4/28/2000         1LX         (STATISTICAL COLLECTION)
4/28/2000         FDO         FINAL DISPOSITION--OTHER
4/28/2000         RET         FILE RETURNED TO CLERK S OFFICE
4/28/2000         RCO         FILE RETURNED FROM COURT TO CLERK S OFFICE
5/8/2000         SUP         REVIEWED, CLERK S OFFICE SUPERVISOR
3/2/2001         POS         PROOF OF SERVICE: 02/26/2001, ADAM CROSLIN
3/2/2001         SPO         PPO SERVED ON DFDT BY POLICE OFFICER
3/2/2001         -         SERVED BY SGT. HALL OF MIDLAND CO
4/30/2001         *         CONFIRMATION PPO EXPIRED (4-27-01) FILED BY LEIN

*** Was thinking maybe there is Still Ties to Michigan for the Croslin Family

One thing to remember is that OTIS will NOT show any Juvi convictions = the SOR will but only when the person turns 18 - no matter how they are tried.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2009, 07:17:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys
I am confused I thought on the news it was said that Crystal and Ronald were never married. Were they Married?

I saw on Misty's brother's old Myspace that he graduated from Freeland High School in Michigan. I checked in the Saginaw County Clerk Site and there is records under the name Croslin.
http://www.saginawcounty.com/scripts/criminal.pl
Clester Leon Croslin Jr  - I think that the County site has a Typo and it is to be Chester.
CHG DISP   COUNT   MCLA/ORDINANCE   CHARGE DESCRIPTION   CHARGE DATE
Nolle Pros   01-00   750.110-B   B & E OCCUP DWELLING   11/30/1983
Guilty Plea   02-00   750.92-B   B & E ATTEMPT OCC DW   3/22/1984

I checked the Michigan OTIS - Offender tracking site and there are NO Croslins in the data base. It searches all State and County Jails and all Michigan Correctional Facilities.

The other Names that came up were Civil Cases - closed in 2000
Name:Croslin, Dawn Renee - plaintiff       
Name:Croslin, Adam Troy - defendant
Appears to be Divorce proceedings
However it does show that Dawn Renee had a PPO issued against Adam

4/26/2000          WR*          FILING FEE WAIVED 00042703 $100.00
4/26/2000         C         CASE FILED WITH CIRCUIT COURT
4/26/2000         -         COMPLAINT AND MTN FOR PPO FILED BY PLAINTIFF
4/26/2000         001         (STAT COLLECTION)
4/26/2000         *         UNSIGNED EX PARTE PPO FWD TO CRTRM WITH FILE
4/28/2000         8EX         EX PARTE PERSONAL PROTECTION ORDER, EXPIRES:
4/28/2000         -         04-27-01
4/28/2000         1LX         (STATISTICAL COLLECTION)
4/28/2000         FDO         FINAL DISPOSITION--OTHER
4/28/2000         RET         FILE RETURNED TO CLERK S OFFICE
4/28/2000         RCO         FILE RETURNED FROM COURT TO CLERK S OFFICE
5/8/2000         SUP         REVIEWED, CLERK S OFFICE SUPERVISOR
3/2/2001         POS         PROOF OF SERVICE: 02/26/2001, ADAM CROSLIN
3/2/2001         SPO         PPO SERVED ON DFDT BY POLICE OFFICER
3/2/2001         -         SERVED BY SGT. HALL OF MIDLAND CO
4/30/2001         *         CONFIRMATION PPO EXPIRED (4-27-01) FILED BY LEIN

*** Was thinking maybe there is Still Ties to Michigan for the Croslin Family

One thing to remember is that OTIS will NOT show any Juvi convictions = the SOR will but only when the person turns 18 - no matter how they are tried.

Also, Genesee county - which is the next county to the south, has a listing for a Lester Croslin, JR for a couple of paternity actions, and a couple for Lester Croslin. District Court shows some for Charles Croslin born 1968. Not sure if it is connected by who knows. Guess I will keep my eyes open~

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2009, 08:13:12 PM »

Jersey Girl at WS posted some interesting observations about the chair.

I absolutely hate to bring this up again...but I've posted about it and still haven't heard anything on it here. During one of the original foot searches, a makeshift lean-to chair was found in some woods. I cannot, for the life of me, find out which set of woods or direct area this chair made out of sticks was found. In looking at this chair, it seems as though the garrote, or rubbery fabric tie, used for the backing of the chair is rather newish. It also appears that the bottom left (when looking at the picture, so in all reality it would be the bottom right when the person as well as the chair is facing forward) is wet. I am wondering if maybe the wetness could be urine, so as to keep snakes away. I don't think it's wet or damp from the weather, b/c the whole chair would be wet. It could be important to note that a person could actually lay down facing the back of the chair. I noticed that the garrote actually looks stretched in certain spots. I'm thinking the person's weight has everything to do with that. I learned how to make furniture out of sticks in the girlscouts, when I was a kid. I believe this person could have learned in the boyscouts. I believe this person could weigh between 160-190 based on the stretched portion of the garrote. Also, based on the stretched area, I don't think they are extremely tall in stature, b/c of where the deepest stretched parts lay. I believe this chair is important and was used by the perp. Since I haven't received a response, and I think it's important to find out where it was found, on what day, approximate time, etc...I'm posting the pic so you can all see how eery it feels to look at it. Somebody knew just what the hell they were doing and they used it to scope out little Haleigh...maybe even used it for another sinister reason. Ok, well, here goes...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80056&page=2

Forensic Astrology is not my thing, but there are some other interesting observations.

Our very own Blink is getting information from WS also.  I need a little more explanation but it looks interesting.  See her article:  http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/02/20/amber-alert-haleigh-anne-marie-cummings-5-missing-from-putnam-county-florida-sex-offender-arrested-possible-sighting-forensic-astrologists-weigh-in/#more-118
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2009, 08:22:27 PM »

I have a friend that is and has been a Hunter for many years.
I wonder if I send him the photo of that Chair he would know what the HECK that Dang chair is.

It looks to me that it is a make shift Chair that would be used in a Deer Blind ...for Hunting. Being that the area is surrounded by Woods for miles it would make sense.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2009, 08:28:50 PM »

I wonder if I send him the photo of that Chair he would know what the HECK that Dang chair is.

It looks to me that it is a make shift Chair that would be used in a Deer Blind ...for Hunting. Being that the area is surrounded by Woods for miles it would make sense.

On the right hand side (stick) back portion of the stick chair is something black attached. when I enlarged it it kinda looks like a knife sheaf with a knife handle sticking out it. Can anyone get us an enlargement of it?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2009, 08:30:26 PM »

I stole the info from somewhere else....it is very confusing how all these characters may fit together, w/overstreets in the mix we now delve into gangland.  Could be they just wanted the gun and than Ronald pizzed him off and it became something more.

evening monkeys~just got back from a 3 hr baseball practice
I don't understand the gun getting tossed, if he wanted the gun that bad I can't believe he'd just toss it in a ditch.....red herring possibly Also, WHO besides Misty actually saw Joe in the trailer and if he was such a criminal why did she let him in the trailer with two small children. Sorry to hit everyone with questions, but I've been out and my mind is obviously fried now........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »

On the right hand side (stick) back portion of the stick chair is something black attached. when I enlarged it it kinda looks like a knife sheaf with a knife handle sticking out it. Can anyone get us an enlargement of it?

I see that, I just blew up the photo but it does not make that area " Clear" to see.
I did notice that there is a WHITE painted letter " B " on the right side under that black thing.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »

I know Klaas is on the west coast so wanted to give you a quick synopsis of Geraldo's piece on Haleigh on BOR.

Geraldo feels Ronald is the person of interest the LE is focusing on. He related he has a photo in his possession of a "beaten to a pulp" Haleigh in November of last year, also relating he feels Ronald is abusive as per Haleigh's mother (Crystal) and her family.

Ronald also had a one year old child with another 17 year old female, Geraldo accused him of being guilty of statuatory rape with two 17 year olds.

He related Ronald has a history of drug problems, abusiveness, and issues with weapons. BOR related that FOX legal is examining the photo of Haleigh and will make a determination of it's validity.

I am sure I missed something........sorry if I did.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2009, 08:38:31 PM »

I see that, I just blew up the photo but it does not make that area " Clear" to see.
I did notice that there is a WHITE painted letter " B " on the right side under that black thing.
I see black Zip Ties - I circled in Purple - the B I circled in Red

I can't however make the photo larger on photobucket. I Zoomed it using Windows Photo Gallery.

I bet Klaas can Blow up the Image - for everyone to see.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2009, 08:38:40 PM »

I had noticed that object earlier as well and was going to post about it,but had to step away.. Have we been able to enlarge and clear it enough to tell what it is?

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2009, 08:39:12 PM »

I know Klaas is on the west coast so wanted to give you a quick synopsis of Geraldo's piece on Haleigh on BOR.

Geraldo feels Ronald is the person of interest the LE is focusing on. He related he has a photo in his possession of a "beaten to a pulp" Haleigh in November of last year, also relating he feels Ronald is abusive as per Haleigh's mother (Crystal) and her family.

Ronald also had a one year old child with another 17 year old female, Geraldo accused him of being guilty of statuatory rape with two 17 year olds.

He related Ronald has a history of drug problems, abusiveness, and issues with weapons. BOR related that FOX legal is examining the photo of Haleigh and will make a determination of it's validity.

None ~ thanks so much for the Cliff's Notes version of Geraldo!  I was actually going to watch it  . . . . then, stuff happened. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2009, 08:42:27 PM »

None ~ thanks so much for the Cliff's Notes version of Geraldo!  I was actually going to watch it  . . . . then, stuff happened. 

Was it not said that Misty was babysitting for a child "a little boy" that was Ronalds by another Woman " Not Crystal" - that's how they Met. That Misty was concerned for the Boy's welfare and befriended Ronald. I swear I read that.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2009, 08:44:22 PM »

Beating up Haleigh or Misty? 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2009, 08:44:23 PM »

I had noticed that object earlier as well and was going to post about it,but had to step away.. Have we been able to enlarge and clear it enough to tell what it is?

I had my hubby look at it and he thinks its a knife.  I see the B too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: February 20, 2009, 08:44:52 PM »

Was it not said that Misty was babysitting for a child "a little boy" that was Ronalds by another Woman " Not Crystal" - that's how they Met. That Misty was concerned for the Boy's welfare and befriended Ronald. I swear I read that.

Deenie - I saw that too.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #76 on: February 20, 2009, 08:46:53 PM »

Klaas he clearly believes that Ronald beat up Haleigh but he didn't outright state "I know he did it"?

deenie, I didn't hear what you are referring to in the Geraldo broadcast on Bill O Reilly, but I may have missed the very beginning. I was on a work call that finished late.

tcumom, you are welcome. I hope you have a good night and you and your family are doing well.

I continue to stand with the girl.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

To me those look like zip ties to hold the pieces together......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2009, 08:49:34 PM »

I did too...

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2009, 08:49:51 PM »

I just saw this, and I hate to say this but if this is true I'm not surprised, poor little kids.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.