March 19, 2024, 12:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320540 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #600 on: February 22, 2009, 09:20:06 PM »

but we don't have any real proof that Ron did beat his wife or anyone else...no police reports, only someone else's word for it... someone who doesn't much like him...and might have an axe to grind with him cause of the custody battle going on?
I don't even want to think about him harming Haleigh...
still holding out hope that she will be found alive...

I don't know of any custody battle going on~but I believe he is an abuser and a drug user, sometimes they go hand in hand.....I think it's a credible jump IMO to assume he's an abuser, CS's father issued an affadavit stating these facts, and all these women seem petrified of him~hell, the the look in his eyes and his anger issues scare me.

O/T...

Alot of women don't call the police when they have been abused over and over again. You tip

toe around trying to make everthing perfect everything is in place but guess what it will

never be perfect because they find something else.. Someone told me it will never be enough

because thats how they want it. Mind control.. They start out calling you names-Then they

start breaking shit up, cutting  phone line so you can't call anyone and you can't go to a

neighbors house you look a mess you have bruises and boy are you embarrest..

Thats right embarrest.. And again he would walk out of the house..Last but not least the

physcial abuse start.. Its funny in front of family and freinds he would treat me like gold until

we got into the car to go home..The neighbors know you through the public work you do in

the area so you keep it hush hush.. He would tell my kids your mother is nuts.. All the

breaking up stuff and physical abuse was during the day when the kids  were in school.. So I

got smart I started putting my commissions in a seperated bank account but he found my visa

card in my purse in the evening and h&ll broke through in front of the kids glass all over

breaking everything he could see and then went to go after me but my sons broke it up.

Thats when I finally called the police got a restraining order and finally got a divorce and

moved ..The things I could tell ya would make your head spin...

Sorry to hear that JG~I think that most people are ashamed, same thing as when your child has been molested, or you are raped...........we shouldn't carry the shame, they should. We have done nothing wrong to deserve these things that others do to us, it is such a projection of their problems, self esteem issues and violent nature tand no one deserves that.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: February 22, 2009, 09:23:38 PM »

Jersey...you were very brave indeed!
Of course abuse is usually hidden....for fear that the abuse will be worse if you tell anyone. a police report is of course not always filed...

In the case of Ron and Crystal, my point is that it could have happened, maybe not...we don't know all the facts yet...
I still find it strange that a mom would leave the abuse herself but leave her children there with the abuser.. in this case Haleigh and Ronnie Jr.....who would protect them then if she is gone? Not judging her or anyone else in these situations, I just don't have any respect for her to leave little ones alone with him if she was that afraid of him...And also with the court case with custody..she didn't even show up at the court room from what I read/heard...Wouldn't the abuse of her been public record when trying to win the kids back with her?

Its kinda funny in my case he never goes after the kids just me..... I am a strong person now

and been by myself now for 5 years.. And I love the idea being by myself -no one to order you

around...
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #602 on: February 22, 2009, 09:25:52 PM »

but we don't have any real proof that Ron did beat his wife or anyone else...no police reports, only someone else's word for it... someone who doesn't much like him...and might have an axe to grind with him cause of the custody battle going on?

I don't know of any custody battle going on~but I believe he is an abuser and a drug user, sometimes they go hand in hand.....I think it's a credible jump IMO to assume he's an abuser, CS's father issued an affadavit stating these facts, and all these women seem petrified of him~hell, the the look in his eyes and his anger issues scare me.

Did you see one of the original interviews of RC and Misty?  She was being asked questions and he put his hand over his mike that was attached to his shirt, and said, "look at the camera when you are talking!" she said "I am", and continued to look fleeting at the camera, and then down.  that is what raised my doubt of his control factor, even on camera. 
That interview was very telling to me, and I said the other day it seems Misty is following a script and she is having a hard time remembering it.
Yes on the scripted feel and vibe that Misty gives off. Also, back in the day, someone under 18 would "get off," as they say, or get a lighter sentence or probation for a crime. (Things have changed - minors are on trial as adults in some cases) But I sort of wondered if in addition to wanting to shift blame to Misty (and make her look suspicous with all the changing hesitant and inconsistent story versions) if he thought she could "get away with" more due to her age, gender, and petite size and he's coaching her to cover for him.

Also I can't get over her lengthy foray into the travails and detailed account of the blankets which was just plain odd. It seemed to me to be deliberately inserted and strangely, overly detailed for someone who couldn't recall other significant aspects of what transpired. She sure knew an awful lot about those blankets.... and when and why and what not. Dang.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: February 22, 2009, 09:29:37 PM »

Did you see one of the original interviews of RC and Misty?  She was being asked questions and he put his hand over his mike that was attached to his shirt, and said, "look at the camera when you are talking!" she said "I am", and continued to look fleeting at the camera, and then down.  that is what raised my doubt of his control factor, even on camera. 
That interview was very telling to me, and I said the other day it seems Misty is following a script and she is having a hard time remembering it.
Yes on the scripted feel and vibe that Misty gives off. Also, back in the day, someone under 18 would "get off," as they say, or get a lighter sentence or probation for a crime. (Things have changed - minors are on trial as adults in some cases) But I sort of wondered if in addition to wanting to shift blame to Misty (and make her look suspicous with all the changing hesitant and inconsistent story versions) if he thought she could "get away with" more due to her age, gender, and petite size and he's coaching her to cover for him.

Also I can't get over her lengthy foray into the travails and detailed account of the blankets which was just plain odd. It seemed to me to be deliberately inserted and strangely, overly detailed for someone who couldn't recall other significant aspects of what transpired. She sure knew an awful lot about those blankets.... and when and why and what not. Dang.

ITA....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: February 22, 2009, 09:32:12 PM »

Ditto~I was always curious about that d@mn blanket and her rambling on and on about odd details....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #605 on: February 22, 2009, 09:34:16 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! Been trying to catch up here and on Caylee thread. Was praying little Haleigh had been found today.

I have the feeling that Ron knows exactly where Haleigh is and yes he is an abuser. If he is that verbal and ugly in public you can be sure it is 10 times worse behind closed doors.

Jersey girl...I can relate to your post.....been there....done that.....and bought the whole lot of t-shirts. Started with the verbal then grew worse. I have been beat to a pulp because I looked at him the wrong way....I made more money on my check....I didn't get excited enough when his cousin bought the house across the road from us and on and on. I could tell you things that would make you throw up and I have things that I will take to my grave with me. But I sneaked me and my kids out in the middle of the night while he was passed out drunk. That was 29 years ago tomorrow.

And something else has been bugging me. How do they build bridges and use cranes in the middle of the night? I am old and not the brightest crayon in the box...but moving steel and concrete at night just seems dangerous to me. Around here they work during daylight hours.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 22, 2009, 09:34:28 PM »

Ditto~I was always curious about that d@mn blanket and her rambling on and on about odd details....

I remember the comment about the blankets was so off the wall.. Does anyone recall what

she said about the blankets??
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: February 22, 2009, 09:38:42 PM »

the blanket comment was strange...she said that she was washing them cause they had been peed on so she had covered Haleigh with a sheet when she went to bed..but then I swear I read on here where she said that she was cuddled up in her bed with the blanket while watching movies...

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: February 22, 2009, 09:39:30 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! Been trying to catch up here and on Caylee thread. Was praying little Haleigh had been found today.

I have the feeling that Ron knows exactly where Haleigh is and yes he is an abuser. If he is that verbal and ugly in public you can be sure it is 10 times worse behind closed doors.

Jersey girl...I can relate to your post.....been there....done that.....and bought the whole lot of t-shirts. Started with the verbal then grew worse. I have been beat to a pulp because I looked at him the wrong way....I made more money on my check....I didn't get excited enough when his cousin bought the house across the road from us and on and on. I could tell you things that would make you throw up and I have things that I will take to my grave with me. But I sneaked me and my kids out in the middle of the night while he was passed out drunk. That was 29 years ago tomorrow.

And something else has been bugging me. How do they build bridges and use cranes in the middle of the night? I am old and not the brightest crayon in the box...but moving steel and concrete at night just seems dangerous to me. Around here they work during daylight hours.

Glad to meet you darla- 

I know in NJ they do alot of work on the roads, bridges @ night..
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #609 on: February 22, 2009, 09:40:12 PM »

We need to dig up the clip of her blanket recitation b/c it is a MUST SEE.

Especially since NO ONE ASKED HER about the blankets.

Does anyone know if a blanket was missing? It sounded like she was trying to account for a missing blanket or either to account for why some things were overly, newly, clean... relatively speaking.

And good grief, someone's already said this but wouldn't the SHEETS be wet too? Or rather... wet, then dry, and then later, "smelled like pee." The blanket is on top. The sheets are underneath.

gah.

darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: February 22, 2009, 09:41:45 PM »

Nice to meet you too Jersey...I didn't know they did that at night. Here in S.C. they stop before it gets dark. They do some roadwork at night but not bridges.

I have been alone for 29 years and would not have it any other way.

God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: February 22, 2009, 09:42:14 PM »

the blanket comment was strange...she said that she was washing them cause they had been peed on so she had covered Haleigh with a sheet when she went to bed..but then I swear I read on here where she said that she was cuddled up in her bed with the blanket while watching movies...

HMMMM- iI you go to the transcript lounge they have told to many stories.. If you tell the truth the story doesnt change.. I believe Mark Krass said that...
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #612 on: February 22, 2009, 09:45:52 PM »

The odd work hours don't bother me as much as the work itself makes me go "hhmmm." Bridges... water... middle of the night. Seems like sort of a construction-related job, right? Construction..... cement pouring.....

Someone else touched on this idea. Some may call it a morbid thought, but it did cross my mind too.

Surely he's not that brazen.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:02 PM »

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary of getting away from an @sshole ......I know where my dad works (Gerdau Ameristeel), they do use the cranes at night, but that is inside, outside I doubt it. Does anyone know how long RC has worked at PDM?

[
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #614 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:56 PM »

O/T...

Alot of women don't call the police when they have been abused over and over again. You tip

toe around trying to make everthing perfect everything is in place but guess what it will

never be perfect because they find something else.. Someone told me it will never be enough

because thats how they want it. Mind control.. They start out calling you names-Then they

start breaking shit up, cutting  phone line so you can't call anyone and you can't go to a

Thats right embarrest.. And again he would walk out of the house..Last but not least the

physcial abuse start.. Its funny in front of family and freinds he would treat me like gold until

we got into the car to go home..The neighbors know you through the public work you do in

the area so you keep it hush hush.. He would tell my kids your mother is nuts.. All the

breaking up stuff and physical abuse was during the day when the kids  were in school.. So I

got smart I started putting my commissions in a seperated bank account but he found my visa

card in my purse in the evening and h&ll broke through in front of the kids glass all over

breaking everything he could see and then went to go after me but my sons broke it up.

Thats when I finally called the police got a restraining order and finally got a divorce and

I am sorry you went through all that JG....my sister walked in your shoes for 27 years. Had to quit her job cause she was too embarassed to go to work when the kids were little and he blackened her eyes. Then he just stuck to verbal/emotional. She couldn't call the cops because his sis was the cops. Finally left him and he killed himself at her apartment. Unfortunately it caused estrangement  with her kids cause he had turned them against her. After 2 yrs things are slowly getting better. Sorry for the O/T but I am so proud of all the women who finally choose themselves for once!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #615 on: February 22, 2009, 09:49:21 PM »

I remember the comment about the blankets was so off the wall.. Does anyone recall what

you'd need a freaking transcript to follow it~but it is the one where she is on the couch with her mother, and how she had to take the blanket off the window because Haleigh had an accident and the other one "they took in the van", so she had to wash two of them, blah, blah, blah..........

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 22, 2009, 09:51:42 PM »

O/T...

I am sorry you went through all that JG....my sister walked in your shoes for 27 years. Had to quit her job cause she was too embarassed to go to work when the kids were little and he blackened her eyes. Then he just stuck to verbal/emotional. She couldn't call the cops because his sis was the cops. Finally left him and he killed himself at her apartment. Unfortunately it caused estrangement  with her kids cause he had turned them against her. After 2 yrs things are slowly getting better. Sorry for the O/T but I am so proud of all the women who finally choose themselves for once!

Thank you.. God Bless Your Sister...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 22, 2009, 09:52:52 PM »

you'd need a freaking transcript to follow it~but it is the one where she is on the couch with her mother, and how she had to take the blanket off the window because Haleigh had an accident and the other one "they took in the van", so she had to wash two of them, blah, blah, blah..........

Huhhh...
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: February 22, 2009, 09:55:33 PM »

IM I think there was some different tales on how long he worked at that job. But 3PM to 3AM seem like odd hours to me...or 6PM to 3 AM....Most places around here it is either 6 to 6 or 8 to 8 . Something is just way off with the whole story. it has been almost 2 weeks and they can't return home. They have not returned the car that I know of. And they sent TIm home and stopped the searches. Something happened it that trailer or in that car.

God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: February 22, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »

IM I think there was some different tales on how long he worked at that job. But 3PM to 3AM seem like odd hours to me...or 6PM to 3 AM....Most places around here it is either 6 to 6 or 8 to 8 . Something is just way off with the whole story. it has been almost 2 weeks and they can't return home. They have not returned the car that I know of. And they sent TIm home and stopped the searches. Something happened it that trailer or in that car.

Was it Ron's vehicle the LE confiscated?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.