March 18, 2024, 09:27:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320515 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #640 on: February 22, 2009, 10:42:34 PM »

At time of the Dec. 2005 arrest, he was in violation of a restraining order.

HMMM~anyone know what county Sarasota is in.....I hate Bozo

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #641 on: February 22, 2009, 10:43:42 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=375168442&blogID=437567302

Bradley McGee.. this has pictures of this beautiful boy as well as his story..

Self edit, I forgot to mention, it also tells how many times DCF was called in the days prior to his death. This could have been prevented.. It has a lot more detail of the extent of what this poor baby went through so have tissues ready.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #642 on: February 22, 2009, 10:46:00 PM »

I don't think these two live the rosey life some of us do....I have a SIL who rarely bathes the children, I've seen one in the same clothes 3 days in a row.  Feeding would be more a priority than cleaning here, not to be funny.  And another priority that goes along with somes abuse theories would be the shutting down of the house for the night ie: locking doors, turning off lights.

I want to believe them, but just lookin from the outside there are many inconsistancies and we haven't really been told anything of value or importance in this case unfortunatly.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #643 on: February 22, 2009, 10:46:13 PM »

IM I think there was some different tales on how long he worked at that job. But 3PM to 3AM seem like odd hours to me...or 6PM to 3 AM....Most places around here it is either 6 to 6 or 8 to 8 . Something is just way off with the whole story. it has been almost 2 weeks and they can't return home. They have not returned the car that I know of. And they sent TIm home and stopped the searches. Something happened it that trailer or in that car.

Was it Ron's vehicle the LE confiscated?

Not sure...I would think so. I don't know if Misty had a car or not...I would not think so.No job .

It was an ABC video I think off of www.firstcoastnews.com. She says stuff like: Well I put the kids to bed at 8 cause it was a school night and I put Haleigh to bed and I noticed her blanket smelled like pee she had peed the bed the night before so I washed it and there was another blanket by the window. There was a blanket out in the VAN also but they took that ( is she referring to the VAN being taken or the blanket), so I covered her up with a sheet cause I had to wash her blanket.

What van??? If Haleigh peed the bed the night before why didnt Misty wash the blanket and sheets that day..???

What van..... that I do not know. Was Misty saying they took the blanket in the van ( meaning their CSI van), or they took the van ( her van) that had the other blanket in it. What I bolded above are her exact words from that interview. It does seem unlikely that she would have a vehicle as she has no job.
Why didn't she was the blanket that day? Idk that one either.

RUMOR has it RC had just gotten her back after she went on a 3 day bender, she may not have known it had been dirty if she was not in the house. Or if she was in the house she may have forgotten all about it until it was time to use it. What I find interesting is gma at one point said Haleigh had no bed wetting issues. Children who are abused often do have those issues.
Speaking of the three day bender, I don't know the details either, and maybe someone could verify, but if it were true, I could SO see a controlling man like Ron coming back home at some time during his shift ("lunch" break or take two breaks on a 12 hour shift? And perhaps take one long break instead of two shorter ones? and swing by the house to make sure no one is catting around or slipping out of his control? )

Also, can anyone clear up where or if Ron said that he was not aware of any cinderblocks being in his backyard?

Thats what I am beginning to think but we dont know his work / break schedule. Idk about the cinder block other than they both say they'd never seen it before.... and there were several in their backyard!

I do not know if it was Rons vehicle that was confiscated or this van that Misty talked about.
Also, Misty said that AC man came that day (was cleared) and her brother and nephews came over. How did they get there? Walk? Drive? If he drove,  what was he driving?

Also, does Misty have her own access to a vehicle while Ron is at work? Do we know? (I mean, other than having someone come and pick her up?)
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #644 on: February 22, 2009, 10:48:18 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarasota_County,_Florida

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #645 on: February 22, 2009, 10:50:53 PM »

From Rana:
Also, Misty said that AC man came that day (was cleared) and her brother and nephews came over. How did they get there? Walk? Drive? If he drove,  what was he driving?

Also, does Misty have her own access to a vehicle while Ron is at work? Do we know? (I mean, other than having someone come and pick her up?)

IIRC her father Hank Croslin lives at 116 Tyler street which is only about a block away. I do not know where t.he brother lives..maybe close by and could walk too. To my knowledge we do not know that she has another vehicle yet she made that statement about "the van" so idk. By the time we saw pics of the trailer it was the next morning and the only vehicle was a black car...no sign of a van
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #646 on: February 22, 2009, 10:51:32 PM »

The 3 day bender to my knowledge is all rumor, I'm sure LE may know, but it fits in with weird stuff.  Like the blanket story, not knowing or being positive about times or what the children were wearing and her blanket being in the van that "they took".  Assuming this is belonging (Van) to whoever she was partying with. 

Another weird thing with Misty is that her Father apparently was in some type of accident that weekend also and broke his leg.

The bandage on Ron's neck, it is not there in the first video, it appears at some later point, I thought that was odd also.  Also in one of the first video's his left hand is pretty banged up??? 

I noticed that too~they look fresh also, look at this video around the end about minute 5 when his cell phone rings and you'll see the scratches on his hand.....

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #647 on: February 22, 2009, 10:55:53 PM »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarasota_County,_Florida

Thanks~

Records 1 - 2 of 2
Name Birth Date Case Number Date Filed Charge Disposition Date Disposition
CUMMINGS RONALD L 10/29/1983 2005 CF 017999 NC 9/29/2005

Principal -10/18/05 DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION
Principal - NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE
Principal - VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Principal - DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #648 on: February 22, 2009, 10:56:04 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=375168442&blogID=437567302

Bradley McGee.. this has pictures of this beautiful boy as well as his story..

Self edit, I forgot to mention, it also tells how many times DCF was called in the days prior to his death. This could have been prevented.. It has a lot more detail of the extent of what this poor baby went through so have tissues ready.

I went to that website when you first mentioned the case.  What a sad little life for that beautiful baby boy.  That woman has 2 other children in following the articles it appears she is/was in Illinois in 2003 and almost had to give up custody of the new little boy who was 3 at the time to the new father due to what happened in Florida.  It was weird, but anyhow she retained custody of him.  I tried to google her somemore  but couldn't find anything on her, she has a couple of last names.  Sheryl McGee, than the Coe Hardy.  It especially pisses me off since she claims he was a product of rape, why didn't she just let someone else love him?  I really believe some women are like men, they also take on the attitude that if they can't have them to abuse than no one will.  So sad.  There was also no further mention of the daughter she had w/ the Coe guy?  I thought that was weird.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: February 22, 2009, 11:00:15 PM »

well, I guess CS's family knew what they were talking about...

10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor: 

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #650 on: February 22, 2009, 11:01:43 PM »

The 3 day bender to my knowledge is all rumor, I'm sure LE may know, but it fits in with weird stuff.  Like the blanket story, not knowing or being positive about times or what the children were wearing and her blanket being in the van that "they took".  Assuming this is belonging (Van) to whoever she was partying with. 

Another weird thing with Misty is that her Father apparently was in some type of accident that weekend also and broke his leg.

The bandage on Ron's neck, it is not there in the first video, it appears at some later point, I thought that was odd also.  Also in one of the first video's his left hand is pretty banged up??? 

I noticed that too~they look fresh also, look at this video around the end about minute 5 when his cell phone rings and you'll see the scratches on his hand.....

About the hand bruises I read on another blog that his companies mainly employs weilders, if he is doing this type of work, they always have banged up hands, my bro and dad are both steam fitters, but this would be much less technical stuff and they would get banged up more?  Any way both dad and bro always have banged hands, not that bad but banged.

Or it could of been the fight with the cuz, but there would be a bunch more bruises in that case.  so no does not fit for me. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #651 on: February 22, 2009, 11:02:44 PM »

Also, I'm not in the legal/law profession and don't know protocol, but could LE have TOLD Ron that he passed the ploy and in fact he didn't? IOW, could they have  wanted to lull him into complacency so he wouldn't get spooked and bolt b/c it's too soon and they don't have anything concrete to hold him with?

I can't let go of the fact that they still have the trailor taped off adn that they have not outright "cleared" him or even stated that he passed the poly. I know RON said that he did, but LE has not - to my knowledge  - confirmed his passing  the poly.

Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, but I thought in other past cases when a parent/guardian passed  the poly they announced it as such. It was not a hushed up secret; It was out there..... I thought.

Also, I've yet to hear LE give community announcements of  "dangerous adbductor on the loose" or any admonishments to "Lock your doors and windows and stay in groups"  like they did in Vegas recently when that girl was taken from her friends home when she was asleep in the living room and the door was left unlocked.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #652 on: February 22, 2009, 11:02:50 PM »

Docket Information:
Date Description Pages Image
10/27/2005 COURT EVENT CANCELLED The following event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY scheduled for 11/04/2005 at 9:00 am has been resulted as follows: Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
10/27/2005 Payment of Court Cost 0 None
10/19/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Ref: Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: 1 Prosecutor Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Bond Amount: $5000 The following field(s) on arrest bond 1 have been modified: New Bond Status Added: BOND RELEASED New Bond Status Date Added: 10/18/2005  0 None
10/18/2005 NOTICE OF CASE DISPOSITION/ACTION-DECLINED 1 Image
10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor:  0 None
10/3/2005 Court Event Set Event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY Date: 11/04/2005 Time: 9:00 am Judge: ROBERTS, CHARLES E Location: Courtroom 3-A Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
9/29/2005 ADVISORY HEARING BOND 2 Image
9/29/2005 COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE 1 Image
9/29/2005 EVIDENCE / PROPERTY RECEIPT 10 Image
9/29/2005 REPORT 2 Image
9/29/2005 PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT (FHPF05OFF062270) 17 Image
9/29/2005 NOTICE TO APPEAR - CRIMINAL 1 Image
9/28/2005 INVOCATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS 1 Image
9/28/2005 INDIGENCY CIRCUIT CASE APPROVED Receipt: 422546 Date: 10/27/ 1 Image
9/28/2005 BOND - PAPER POWER # 2005-AA-07 3 Image
9/28/2005 DECISION TO DECLINE TO APPLY FOR THE SERVICES OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER 1 Image

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #653 on: February 22, 2009, 11:04:26 PM »

About the hand bruises I read on another blog that his companies mainly employs weilders, if he is doing this type of work, they always have banged up hands, my bro and dad are both steam fitters, but this would be much less technical stuff and they would get banged up more?  Any way both dad and bro always have banged hands, not that bad but banged.

Or it could of been the fight with the cuz, but there would be a bunch more bruises in that case.  so no does not fit for me. 

looks like fingernail scratches in some of the photos.....

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: February 22, 2009, 11:04:47 PM »

Sorry. I meant to say "Pass the poly" not pass the PLOY"

*snort* . 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 22, 2009, 11:08:12 PM »

10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor: 

Island I definatly think there could be something to the drug theory, he turned in a big dog and some retribution took place possibly.  This shows in how he is handling the media to me.  Directing everything to LE and he's gotten better at it as the days go by.  This video in particular is very telling to me in regards to an outside person abducting Haleigh.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Note the haircut and no bandage on neck and towards the end with his mother.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #656 on: February 22, 2009, 11:08:33 PM »

He is a crane operater so he MAY have caught his hand hooking up a load OR moving a cinder block...ya know how cement is scratchy. Either way I noticed his hands right off the neck not so. Some things I catch and others fly right by
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 22, 2009, 11:12:39 PM »

Yea I seen his hand all scratch up in the the beginning of the video and the end...

Things that make you go Hmmmmm...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: February 22, 2009, 11:14:24 PM »

Island I definatly think there could be something to the drug theory, he turned in a big dog and some retribution took place possibly.  This shows in how he is handling the media to me.  Directing everything to LE and he's gotten better at it as the days go by.  This video in particular is very telling to me in regards to an outside person abducting Haleigh.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Note the haircut and no bandage on neck and towards the end with his mother.

I so agree......alsp, what's up with even the SARASOTA DRUG charges DROPPED I guess he get's falsley accused alot > NOT<.......leading me down the path again of informant

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: February 22, 2009, 11:16:36 PM »

Yeah, but I don't recall many perps getting banged up by 5 yr old little girls, especially their daughters.  It's easier to charm/con them and get what you want.  Sorry I just don't see this particular guy the way some of you do.  While I am always looking at theories, not that one, it just does not fit for me.  If he/they did it, it was swift and very well hidden.  The long drawn out abuse of Haleigh does not work for me with this guy or this family, too many people had contact w/her and she looked to well taken care of to me for a repeated abuse type situation.  Too happy for me.  It would of been swift for me, I've even thought of an accident in a fight w/cuz for the gun.  Accidental type thing, with his prior record who knows, but having been in a trailer park community like this I don't see that either, too many people are always in your business in these places.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.