March 19, 2024, 03:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320565 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: February 22, 2009, 11:17:44 PM »

well, I guess CS's family knew what they were talking about...

10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor: 

Island I definatly think there could be something to the drug theory, he turned in a big dog and some retribution took place possibly.  This shows in how he is handling the media to me.  Directing everything to LE and he's gotten better at it as the days go by.  This video in particular is very telling to me in regards to an outside person abducting Haleigh.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Note the haircut and no bandage on neck and towards the end with his mother.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #661 on: February 22, 2009, 11:20:31 PM »

10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor: 

Island I definatly think there could be something to the drug theory, he turned in a big dog and some retribution took place possibly.  This shows in how he is handling the media to me.  Directing everything to LE and he's gotten better at it as the days go by.  This video in particular is very telling to me in regards to an outside person abducting Haleigh.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

In that clip (thanks for that BTW) at min 2:32 in, suddenly the crying stops; And listen to his tone, "My girlfriend was awake... when I got home from work."

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #662 on: February 22, 2009, 11:24:32 PM »

Can someone PLEASE explain why ALL his drug charges are either dropped or nolo's...............even the felony charge in Sarasota was dropped. Anyone care to take a shot at this one

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: February 22, 2009, 11:28:58 PM »

Can someone PLEASE explain why ALL his drug charges are either dropped or nolo's...............even the felony charge in Sarasota was dropped. Anyone care to take a shot at this one

IDK the answer to that so I have another question...  if you were an ongoing informant, or undercover whatever, would they actually put charges against you on your record ?  Not exactly sure how to phrase what I'm trying to ask ...

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: February 22, 2009, 11:31:36 PM »

IDK the answer to that so I have another question...  if you were an ongoing informant, or undercover whatever, would they actually put charges against you on your record ?  Not exactly sure how to phrase what I'm trying to ask ...

IDK~If not an informant he's gotta be rolling over on somebody..snitching, I think that's what it's called.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: February 22, 2009, 11:31:56 PM »

Yes I see the controlling, but as others have noted he is all about control and that would include his own emotions.   He's very in control, the fight with the cuz misty and others may refer to it as a fight but to him it could of just been an arguement.   My experience w/control freaks is they only control those that want to be... and hey why not?  JJ
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #666 on: February 22, 2009, 11:34:21 PM »

I so agree......alsp, what's up with even the SARASOTA DRUG charges DROPPED I guess he get's falsley accused alot > NOT<.......leading me down the path again of informant

Could be an informant- Maybe thats why Whoraldo asked him about that.. But if that is true

why would Whoraldo ask Ron that on national TV when Haleigh is missing... very harmful..

I'd be worry about Jr that home is unstable....
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #667 on: February 22, 2009, 11:35:26 PM »

I would think yes, it's public record and if I'm the big dog I'm lookin to check the validity of him.  But the drug amounts are small?  Just a vast variety, he likes to keep his options open so to speak.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #668 on: February 22, 2009, 11:36:04 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Also, in Fatcatlurker's clip of Ron which is 5 min 44 seconds....

at 1:16 "I'd give my life for my child's life back" (then falls to ground) No one's said she's dead yet.

at 1:39 ".....while I was at work"

at 1:52 ".....while I was at work"

at 2:10 "....I came home from work..."

at 2:32  "...when I got off of work."

at 2:54 "...when I came home..."

at 4:16 "...She wasn't there when I got home..."

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: February 22, 2009, 11:37:28 PM »

sorry i posted response in the middle of your post Bud's girl.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #670 on: February 22, 2009, 11:37:35 PM »

I just watched the first video....There is just to much put on in it for me....one minute he is on the ground crying and sniffing and overcome with despair then stands up and talks like he has never shed a tear.

Then watched another video and he is almost hostile to the media...he does not know if they took his car...he doesn't know anything about the pink shirt...does not know anything.
IMO they have taken lessons from the Anthony's and are milking this for all it's worth. Staying in a dang tent....when they could go to his mother's. Just makes no sense...Ron and Misty know exactly where that baby is. This is just my own opinion....They owe someone a bunch of money and are trying to raise it with donations or they have killed Haleigh and she is close to the house.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #671 on: February 22, 2009, 11:39:18 PM »

I so agree......alsp, what's up with even the SARASOTA DRUG charges DROPPED I guess he get's falsley accused alot > NOT<.......leading me down the path again of informant

Could be an informant- Maybe thats why Whoraldo asked him about that.. But if that is true

why would Whoraldo ask Ron that on national TV when Haleigh is missing... very harmful..

I've been worried about Jr from the beginning of this case

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 22, 2009, 11:40:16 PM »

Geraldo may be a colossal douche at times, but he's not a complete moron IMO. If Ron were an informant Geraldo would have checked that and would not have asked him on TV. His legal dept would be all over his a** (Geraldo's, I mean) Also, Geraldo had to jump thru hoops with legal to even show the photo, so it's not like legal is not in the picture and watching what gets aired.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: February 22, 2009, 11:41:03 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

I posted this video of Ron in the white shirt, not the early one in blue striped shirt.  This is the video I am talking about.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: February 22, 2009, 11:41:21 PM »

I just watched the first video....There is just to much put on in it for me....one minute he is on the ground crying and sniffing and overcome with despair then stands up and talks like he has never shed a tear.

Then watched another video and he is almost hostile to the media...he does not know if they took his car...he doesn't know anything about the pink shirt...does not know anything.
IMO they have taken lessons from the Anthony's and are milking this for all it's worth. Staying in a dang tent....when they could go to his mother's. Just makes no sense...Ron and Misty know exactly where that baby is. This is just my own opinion....They owe someone a bunch of money and are trying to raise it with donations or they have killed Haleigh and she is close to the house.

Darla I wonder if they have a life insurance policy on haleigh....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: February 22, 2009, 11:42:35 PM »

Wordy McWord.

I'm worried about Jr and Misty frankly... and anyone else who comes in close contact with or crosses Ron.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: February 22, 2009, 11:43:59 PM »

Geraldo may be a colossal douche at times, but he's not a complete moron IMO. If Ron were an informant Geraldo would have checked that and would not have asked him on TV. His legal dept would be all over his a** (Geraldo's, I mean) Also, Geraldo had to jump thru hoops with legal to even show the photo, so it's not like legal is not in the picture and watching what gets aired.

So LE showing up immediatly at the Cummings family request to tell Geraldo to leave and not to come back to the property means nothing?  That speaks volumes to me...
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:30 PM »

Actually Crystall has a life insurance policy, she spewed that info in the very beginning, I found it an odd thing for her to be putting out there.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #678 on: February 22, 2009, 11:46:46 PM »

I have no idea Jersey...I would think he would have it through his job like along with medical insurance.This case is starting to smell alot like the Anthony's to me. The names are so much alike....I just can not help but think this is a copy cat crime. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: February 22, 2009, 11:47:41 PM »

Actually Crystall has a life insurance policy, she spewed that info in the very beginning, I found it an odd thing for her to be putting out there.

But do we know if Ron had a life insurance policy on haleigh...???
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.