March 18, 2024, 09:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320514 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #680 on: February 22, 2009, 11:48:53 PM »

Haven't heard anything about it if he does.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #681 on: February 22, 2009, 11:51:19 PM »

I am heading for the Monkey Bunky....my brain is fried. You guys have a great night .See you tomorrow.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #682 on: February 22, 2009, 11:51:37 PM »

well, I guess CS's family knew what they were talking about...

10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor: 

Island I definatly think there could be something to the drug theory, he turned in a big dog and some retribution took place possibly.  This shows in how he is handling the media to me.  Directing everything to LE and he's gotten better at it as the days go by.  This video in particular is very telling to me in regards to an outside person abducting Haleigh.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Note the haircut and no bandage on neck and towards the end with his mother.

I so agree......alsp, what's up with even the SARASOTA DRUG charges DROPPED I guess he get's falsley accused alot > NOT<.......leading me down the path again of informant

Could be an informant- Maybe thats why Whoraldo asked him about that.. But if that is true

why would Whoraldo ask Ron that on national TV when Haleigh is missing... very harmful..

I'd be worry about Jr that home is unstable....
Geraldo may be a colossal douche at times, but he's not a complete moron IMO. If Ron were an informant Geraldo would have checked that and would not have asked him on TV. His legal dept would be all over his a** (Geraldo's, I mean) Also, Geraldo had to jump thru hoops with legal to even show the photo, so it's not like legal is not in the picture and watching what gets aired.

So LE showing up immediatly at the Cummings family request to tell Geraldo to leave and not to come back to the property means nothing?  That speaks volumes to me...
If Geraldo is on the Cummings' property or property that they rent, they have a right to tell Geraldo to leave; and Ron asking LE to tell them to leave doesn't surprise me at all. Ron didn't like the topic. Naturally, he wouldn't.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: February 22, 2009, 11:53:27 PM »

I wonder if LE is waiting for the results to come back from the mobile and vehicle before they make any arrests.. Polographs are not aloud as evidence in court...Why haven't LE
not given Crystal family the polograph test yet is it because they know someone or ones have failed and now waiting for the evidence results from the mobile and vehicle to come back???
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: February 22, 2009, 11:54:42 PM »

Good night Monkey's who are going to bed....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: February 22, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »

I wonder if LE is waiting for the results to come back from the mobile and vehicle before they make any arrests.. Polographs are not aloud as evidence in court...Why haven't LE
not given Crystal family the polograph test yet is it because they know someone or ones have failed and now waiting for the evidence results from the mobile and vehicle to come back???
I agree. If someone or ones have already failed, how crucial (or not) would it to be poly everyone else?
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: February 22, 2009, 11:57:19 PM »

sorry i posted response in the middle of your post Bud's girl.

no problem...easy to do, I'm pretty good at it myself.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #687 on: February 22, 2009, 11:59:23 PM »

10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor: 

Island I definatly think there could be something to the drug theory, he turned in a big dog and some retribution took place possibly.  This shows in how he is handling the media to me.  Directing everything to LE and he's gotten better at it as the days go by.  This video in particular is very telling to me in regards to an outside person abducting Haleigh.  http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

I so agree......alsp, what's up with even the SARASOTA DRUG charges DROPPED I guess he get's falsley accused alot > NOT<.......leading me down the path again of informant

Could be an informant- Maybe thats why Whoraldo asked him about that.. But if that is true

why would Whoraldo ask Ron that on national TV when Haleigh is missing... very harmful..

Geraldo may be a colossal douche at times, but he's not a complete moron IMO. If Ron were an informant Geraldo would have checked that and would not have asked him on TV. His legal dept would be all over his a** (Geraldo's, I mean) Also, Geraldo had to jump thru hoops with legal to even show the photo, so it's not like legal is not in the picture and watching what gets aired.

So LE showing up immediatly at the Cummings family request to tell Geraldo to leave and not to come back to the property means nothing?  That speaks volumes to me...
If Geraldo is on the Cummings' property or property that they rent, they have a right to tell Geraldo to leave; and Ron asking LE to tell them to leave doesn't surprise me at all. Ron didn't like the topic. Naturally, he wouldn't.

sorry for laughing, but I find it so IRONIC that Ron was telling whorealdo that he would have him arrested for trespassing if he showed up again, when Ron was charged with trespassing AFTER a warning in 2007 IIRC.....It looks like RC has ZERO respect for the law unless he needs them (reminds me of Casey calling 911 about the protesters)

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: February 23, 2009, 12:05:19 AM »

True that, but I'm not familar w/any media being given a "No Trespassing Order" by the police at the whim of a supposed "POI".  Seems a little over board to me if he's such a Felon already. 

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/fox_anchor_banned_from_camp_of_missing_girls_father
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: February 23, 2009, 12:08:42 AM »

The police don't typically care about this type of petty bs and would give it the go ahead to keep him in the hot seat.  Certainly not try to give Whorealdo a ticket, which he refused to sign.

Putnam County Sheriff’s deputies arrived on the scene later, and issued Rivera the trespass warning at the request of the two property owners on whose land the Cummings family is camping while their trailer remains closed off as a crime scene. A trespass warning means Rivera would be arrested if he came back onto the property. Rivera told deputies he understood and stated he would not come back to the address, but declined to sign the trespass warning, according to a sheriff’s office report.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: February 23, 2009, 12:11:44 AM »

That is a very good point. You could be on to something here! I wonder how long it will take for them to get evidence back, it should be any day now really, at the very least preliminarys...I wonder if they are waiting to see if MC or dad cracks first. I think I am headed to the bunkie...good night!
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: February 23, 2009, 12:12:06 AM »

sorry for laughing, but I find it so IRONIC that Ron was telling whorealdo that he would have him arrested for trespassing if he showed up again, when Ron was charged with trespassing AFTER a warning in 2007 IIRC.....It looks like RC has ZERO respect for the law unless he needs them (reminds me of Casey calling 911 about the protesters)

Trespassing....look whos calling the kettle black...

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=733879&IMG=49930
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: February 23, 2009, 12:14:00 AM »

True that, but I'm not familar w/any media being given a "No Trespassing Order" by the police at the whim of a supposed "POI".  Seems a little over board to me if he's such a Felon already. 

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/fox_anchor_banned_from_camp_of_missing_girls_father
It does seem overboard for Ron, who is claiming innocence of all those allegations. Why so fierce in the reaction? Why so defensive if it's all not true? But I can see why he doesn't want the subject brought up again. Logically, he wouldn't.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: February 23, 2009, 12:15:27 AM »

http://www.prayabout.com/requests/72464/UPDATE-ON-BABY

Here's an interesting website I found, it's church website, if you can get past the bad vocabulary and go down to the bottom area there are words from Haleigh's teacher and principal, stuff I have not seen before.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #694 on: February 23, 2009, 12:20:50 AM »

It does seem overboard for Ron, who is claiming innocence of all those allegations. Why so fierce in the reaction? Why so defensive if it's all not true? But I can see why he doesn't want the subject brought up again. Logically, he wouldn't.

Why the "no trespassing order" and if you come back again you will be arrested?  All sounds weird to me to.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #695 on: February 23, 2009, 12:21:01 AM »

Here's an interesting website I found, it's church website, if you can get past the bad vocabulary and go down to the bottom area there are words from Haleigh's teacher and principal, stuff I have not seen before.
My PC  can't open it dangit. What is the meat of it?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #696 on: February 23, 2009, 12:23:12 AM »

I can't get the link to work FCL......what is your take on this case, suspects etc., just curious because it's already another three ring circus, tents and all

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: February 23, 2009, 12:26:25 AM »

I can't get the link to work FCL......what is your take on this case, suspects etc., just curious because it's already another three ring circus, tents and all

i tried to and can't open up the link...
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: February 23, 2009, 12:30:10 AM »

My PC  can't open it dangit. What is the meat of it?

just and update about the entire story and then it says that police believe she is dead, it mentions the cousin as being a suspect, the SO that lives is the area as being another and the 17 year old girlfriend as another, of course this was before they cleared the SO and cousin,    the teachers at the scholl talk about how Happy and well behaved Haleigh was and how hard Valintines day was when they had to collect Haleighs for her, and that picture time is coming up again for class pictures and they hope Haleigh will be there for them, but mostly about what a good child she was!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: February 23, 2009, 12:31:01 AM »

That is a very good point. You could be on to something here! I wonder how long it will take for them to get evidence back, it should be any day now really, at the very least preliminarys...I wonder if they are waiting to see if MC or dad cracks first. I think I am headed to the bunkie...good night!

Good Night Leslee...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.