March 19, 2024, 04:33:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320587 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 23, 2009, 12:13:54 PM »

Nice job IM . May I also add something odd? At no time did Misty say she then when to check on Ronny Jr... wouldn't that only make sense?
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 23, 2009, 12:15:19 PM »

Hey guys..I havent been on much lately..been in the hospital!!

But,I have been wanting to ask yall....what do you think of the way Hayleigh's bio mom threw the dad under the bus the other night on Geraldo?

I think she's beyond frustrated at the constant lies/inconsistencies, and if RC did tell Chad and Marcus he was 75% sure who had Haleigh and didn't tell LE due to his fear of exposure to his criminal activities~I'd not only throw him under the bus, I'd drive over him, bcak up and start again.

Lets' look at the inconsistencies

1) No one can remember where anyone was sleeping, this changes more than once

2) the pink shirt she was in was found in the dirty clothes basket, but earlier Misty said she was in jammies, then a pink shirt and tan shorts, then a pink shirt and undies.

3) the blanket clusterf@ck, too detailed to go into while I'm at work

4) Ron states two different times that her saw her last, once at 3:45 getting off the bus, and another around 10pm, he states he left Misty, Jr and Haleigh with all of them in bed under Misty's care

5) the bus stop.....Teresa (ron's mom) states that she got her off the bus, Ron states that he did

6) Who was at the house-Misty says brother, a/c man and nephews, then later adds cousin, grandma says she was there at 7pm that night so why doesn't Misty mention that was there that night

7)Ron's mom states there was a fight over the gun, RC states there was not

8)Ron states back door showed forced entry, LE states NO forced entry

9) Misty says Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom and then she states that she got up to go tot the bathroom and not Haleigh, then she is up getting a drink of water.

10)Ron states he's never even seen the cinder blocks, while LE states there are a stack of them int he back yard.

11) Misty changes her story from noticing the backdoor open and then realizing Haleigh is gone to realizing Haleigh is gone and then notices the back door open

12) she states she called 911 5 minutes after she noticed Haleigh missing, which should have been around 3:05 according to police report, but the call came in at 3:27 IIRc

13) Ron's work schedule was 3am -3pm, so why did he get Haleigh off the bus, was he late for work

14)Ron denies drug abuse, when he has clearly abused them and from some of the charges looks like he was a dealer..why lie about something anyone can find out.

There is more, but I'm at work and these are just from memory, so if you need the links later - I'll get them to you.

Great list.
BTW, nikkibnurse hope your recovering ok..........

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
crazybabyborg
« Reply #742 on: February 23, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »

But,I have been wanting to ask yall....what do you think of the way Hayleigh's bio mom threw the dad under the bus the other night on Geraldo?

I think she's beyond frustrated at the constant lies/inconsistencies, and if RC did tell Chad and Marcus he was 75% sure who had Haleigh and didn't tell LE due to his fear of exposure to his criminal activities~I'd not only throw him under the bus, I'd drive over him, bcak up and start again.

2) the pink shirt she was in was found in the dirty clothes basket, but earlier Misty said she was in jammies, then a pink shirt and tan shorts, then a pink shirt and undies.

4) Ron states two different times that her saw her last, once at 3:45 getting off the bus, and another around 10pm, he states he left Misty, Jr and Haleigh with all of them in bed under Misty's care

5) the bus stop.....Teresa (ron's mom) states that she got her off the bus, Ron states that he did

6) Who was at the house-Misty says brother, a/c man and nephews, then later adds cousin, grandma says she was there at 7pm that night so why doesn't Misty mention that was there that night

9) Misty says Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom and then she states that she got up to go tot the bathroom and not Haleigh, then she is up getting a drink of water.

10)Ron states he's never even seen the cinder blocks, while LE states there are a stack of them int he back yard.

11) Misty changes her story from noticing the backdoor open and then realizing Haleigh is gone to realizing Haleigh is gone and then notices the back door open

12) she states she called 911 5 minutes after she noticed Haleigh missing, which should have been around 3:05 according to police report, but the call came in at 3:27 IIRc

13) Ron's work schedule was 3am -3pm, so why did he get Haleigh off the bus, was he late for work

14)Ron denies drug abuse, when he has clearly abused them and from some of the charges looks like he was a dealer..why lie about something anyone can find out.

There is more, but I'm at work and these are just from memory, so if you need the links later - I'll get them to you.

That's a great list islandmonkey! I haven't been following this case closely, and I'm getting educated here! You're a good teacher! 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 23, 2009, 12:30:11 PM »

Oh I am so glad you are up. I never get to see you. Only the essence of "your" last post.

The age of these girls has made me stumble a bit. I agree.  I live in the Catskill Mountains and small towns make up the area. In some of these towns ,this is the norm. It only gets brought up in court if a fight occurs between the two and she makes a complaint. Usually dropped later and LE just supervises these elements. I don't think there would be enough jail facilities. Would be funny if not so true.

I think with Ron just being around would scare anyone not to go in his home and take his child. It is someone that knows his routine. It doesn't necessarily need to be a family member. I see BTK killer stamped on this. Someone leaking in the closet for hours and hours with a chloroform rag. Because now thanks to Casey...Everyone know how to make that!!  Misyt falls asleep...Probably had a few... and then out of the closet.1 2 3 Gone.
This has happened and with TV and CSI shows, it gives sick people more ideas. Sad

I could go with that. So's usually are fixated on their target and I could see a boogey man in the closet. What I have a hard time wrapping my head around is that they clear the cousin and the A/C man but will not give same info on RC or MC and the house is still not available to them. I have not seen a house held for so long nor results not being released of polys for innocent people. I think that is what causes people to wonder and speculate and create scenarios. I could be totally wrong here but it just seems suspect.
Yes. Exactly - those things you mentioned plus others go  toward a certain type of opinion forming for some people. 

To me it would be absurd  to "try and convict"  someone prematurely on a website and I didn't see anyone doing that nor did I read the opinions in that way. I simply read folks' "take" on things based on observations and the information that's available. Some information is not profound standing on its own, but put several tidbits in the big picture and things start leaning in a certain direction for some people.

I also noticed in these posts that other statements or facts were  mentioned as info that's needed to clear things, and or vouch for and support Ron and Misty's story; but that information is not materializing... or it hasn't yet. Not to say it won't. Specifically mentioned as conspicuously absent were statements from the visiting brother, the "cleared" AC man, the "cleared" cousin, the co-workers, etc. It seems these people would have significant input about the pieces of the puzzle. 

Who ELSE saw Haleigh besides Ron and Misty on the last day before she went missing? Surely someone did since Misty stated other people were in the home that day.

I didn't believe  Susan Smith from "word one" and people (not here of course) told me that I was heartless and called me every name in the book just for stating my opinion. Yikes. Things simply struck me as odd about her, her demeanor, her words, and her story didn't add for me. Not to start up on Susan Smith - just a quick analogy. I'm sure there were folks somewhere who were suspicious of, for example,  Ed Smart, (I wasn't among them)  so I realize that the analogy can flow both ways.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 23, 2009, 12:34:56 PM »

Good Morning Everyone, Oh yeah, Good Afternoon! 

Maybe they are not clearing Misty and Ron because if it is a SO he may slip up, think hey the LE are looking at them so I don't need to worry so much.  Just a thought. 

Also LE held the Ramsey house forever it seemed as a crime scene, of course there was a body involved here.

I still have gotten no answers or speculation on Tapes/CD's that were seized from the home, does anyone know what these could be??? 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 23, 2009, 12:38:52 PM »

I can't copy and paste police report but it is located under all the witnesses there, it says Recordings (Tapes, CD's, Cassettes)  than it further says seized not stolen.  What is this?

I'm not familar w/police proceedings, do they record the conversation w/parents and this is what they are referring too?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #746 on: February 23, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

Nice job IM . May I also add something odd? At no time did Misty say she then when to check on Ronny Jr... wouldn't that only make sense?

Sure, feel free to add to my list and toss that on one, another odd thing is the fact she even stayed in the house after realizing Haleigh wasn't in it and the door was open, I think almost anyone else would have picked up the other child an running screaming to the neighbors in fear and called 911.......OOPS, just remembered another thin godd Ron didn't cal 911, Misty did (distancing himself away from the act), and when he does talk with them, he hangs up on them.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: February 23, 2009, 12:45:32 PM »

That's a great list islandmonkey! I haven't been following this case closely, and I'm getting educated here! You're a good teacher! 

Thanks CBB~ I never thought any case would rival tha A's, but this one is a strong second for sure......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #748 on: February 23, 2009, 12:46:49 PM »

Maybe they are not clearing Misty and Ron because if it is a SO he may slip up, think hey the LE are looking at them so I don't need to worry so much.  Just a thought. 

Also LE held the Ramsey house forever it seemed as a crime scene, of course there was a body involved here.

I still have gotten no answers or speculation on Tapes/CD's that were seized from the home, does anyone know what these could be??? 
I have no idea about those tapes/cd's either. Leslee brought up a really good point also what about Ron Jr, sure hope he is being watched carefully. And Islandmonkey that was a great outline.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #749 on: February 23, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »

I never thought I would see another family that would rival the Anthonys either, and so soon.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 23, 2009, 12:50:22 PM »

Sure, feel free to add to my list and toss that on one, another odd thing is the fact she even stayed in the house after realizing Haleigh wasn't in it and the door was open, I think almost anyone else would have picked up the other child an running screaming to the neighbors in fear and called 911.......OOPS, just remembered another thin godd Ron didn't cal 911, Misty did (distancing himself away from the act), and when he does talk with them, he hangs up on them.

Your right, why would she stay in the house.........
How far is the next door neighbor's house, close???

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 23, 2009, 12:56:46 PM »

In the initial 911 call as soon as the call is picked up you can clearly hear Ron in the background (sounds outside to me) yell the name Haleigh.   When I hear that part of the call as in he just got home from work and Dumb B**** girlfriend is at fault and I hear him outside yelling for her, it tells the story to me and adds credence to his statement that he is looking for her at that time and just wants the cops to get there and look as well.  Also towards the end of this call in the background you hear other voices and him talking to them, so people did wake up or arrive immediatly after his cell phone calls to relatives and were looking as well.  Now if I had whacked her and than gone thru with calling 911 and all these witnesses showed up and are on the initial police report I would do that after I had made damn sure the body was well taken care of.  It's not distancing to me it's what men do best try to fix the problem: actually looking for Haleigh and as you can hear him in the background clearly during most of this call I would not say he did not participate.  Also in respect to Misty she clearly says in her interview "Why didn't they take me, I could have fought them"  She is not afraid of people or fighting......JMO and what I hear on the 911 call.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 23, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

This is "prolly" nothing, but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone find it odd that Ron is in a tent, or rather - now a camper, and not at his mom's multi bedroom home or some other friend or relative's house? It seems there's a reason and it doesn't strike me that the reason is that he's too emotionally tied to the exact area, the ground to leave.  I almost -  in the back burner of my foggy head - wonder if she's out there, close, and he's afraid to leave. IOW, if he leaves and he's somewhere else he'll be going crazy wondering if someone is getting "close" to finding her. This way he's there and knows where folks are and aren't.

Just recalling that Caylee was very close and wasn't found til... well... either Aug or Dec depending on how you regard the meter reader. Jon Benet was super super close (the basement) but she wasn't found exactly immediately. There are others. I hope she's alive, but what's the likely scenario for her being alive? That a ped took her and hasn't killed her yet? A horrible thought. That someone took her and sold her? Another horrible thought.

Just thinking out loud.

Then there's that Occam's razor... the principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. IOW, whatever the simplest explanation is, is likely the correct one.

The intruder theory leaves too many things to chance for me and the flags go up for many weird things. The cinderblock propping, the turning on of the light, the leaving the door open, the NOT closing of the door upon seeing it "wide open," the not freaking out and thinking OMG could intuder still be here? Could be coming back let me lock the door, let me run grab BOTH kids oops one is missing but she seemed to know that it was Haleigh right off and not Jr. (from the blanket clip)

Then there's the past tense, "loved her" the "child's life back" comment and others,  the temper, the name calling, the anger, the over the top tears and angst, the short temper with reporters,  the flatout denial of true provable things, the history with LE and child services, the drug issues, the clearly enabling grandmother,.... on and on...

Myself, I'm not comfortable w/trying/convicting him before a variety of inconsistencies have been cleared up or evidence emerges. 

Also, when he said he'd look for her until ...blah, blah, blah I took it as a sentence he didn't finish because it was too repulsive a thought to be spoken aloud and he caught himself.

As re. the talk of abuse:  plenty of people are verbally abusive but never lift a hand to a spouse/live-in/child.  I still haven't seen evidence that he punched anyone out, let alone his daughter.  If you have evidence, I'd welcome seeing what so many of you all percieve.

I agree w/some things any number of posters have stated.  But imho, suggesting that he hauled his baby girl to some bridge (and did what?) 'cause he's a crane operator is more than a bit premature and in my mind not a whole lot different than what GR did to Ronald Cummings on that inflammatory and obviously biased broadcast.

Don't get me wrong--I'm more than a bit concerned about the whole mess.  I could go on and on about what I think about the personalities involved (and will ), but this is not a Caylee case where one person had a documented history of deception etc., not to mention her grandmothers call to 911 that sad, sad day.

I know this is a place where folks hash out their ideas and suspcions.  I just think its early days yet to throw RC (the dad) under the bus--though I absolutely agree that in light of the lax supervision of his daughter, he fell way short of the mark and may well regret that lapse in judgement for the rest of his life. 

Foggy

About the verbal abuse and physical abuse correlation, I agree; Some people can be verbally abusive without being physically abusive. However, I don't think it's an impossible leap in logic for me to fathom or consider that a man who strikes a woman could possibly strike a child.   

Last night Craig Rivera mentioned a document (I'll look for a link) regarding Ron's violation of  an injunction for protection. Crystal had filed an injunction, but then dropped the charges which is not unheard of in cases with spouses/girlfriends. Of course, Craig Rivera could be lying on air, but that seems foolish since it's something that can be verified. Also, I realize that it's possible that Crystal could have filed a false claim against Ron; so I guess that goes to... do I believe her when I watch her talk about it. Yes, I believe her when she says Ron hit her. It's just an opinion of my impression of her. Additionally, Ron's threats, his temper, and Misty's fear are palpable IMO. Misty could be terrified of TV, but I get a different vibe from her that she's afraid of Ron in particular. That's just my take on it.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: February 23, 2009, 01:07:47 PM »

Thanks CBB~ I never thought any case would rival tha A's, but this one is a strong second for sure......
Excellent outline Islandmonkey.

Number  7) "Ron's mom states there was a fight over the gun, RC states there was not." He also said something to the effect of, "I don't know where all you people are getting these stories."

Um..... from your mom.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #754 on: February 23, 2009, 01:10:33 PM »

This is "prolly" nothing, but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone find it odd that Ron is in a tent, or rather - now a camper, and not at his mom's multi bedroom home or some other friend or relative's house? It seems there's a reason and it doesn't strike me that the reason is that he's too emotionally tied to the exact area, the ground to leave.  I almost -  in the back burner of my foggy head - wonder if she's out there, close, and he's afraid to leave. IOW, if he leaves and he's somewhere else he'll be going crazy wondering if someone is getting "close" to finding her. This way he's there and knows where folks are and aren't.

Just recalling that Caylee was very close and wasn't found til... well... either Aug or Dec depending on how you regard the meter reader. Jon Benet was super super close (the basement) but she wasn't found exactly immediately. There are others. I hope she's alive, but what's the likely scenario for her being alive? That a ped took her and hasn't killed her yet? A horrible thought. That someone took her and sold her? Another horrible thought.

Just thinking out loud.

Then there's that Occam's razor... the principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. IOW, whatever the simplest explanation is, is likely the correct one.

The intruder theory leaves too many things to chance for me and the flags go up for many weird things. The cinderblock propping, the turning on of the light, the leaving the door open, the NOT closing of the door upon seeing it "wide open," the not freaking out and thinking OMG could intuder still be here? Could be coming back let me lock the door, let me run grab BOTH kids oops one is missing but she seemed to know that it was Haleigh right off and not Jr. (from the blanket clip)

Then there's the past tense, "loved her" the "child's life back" comment and others,  the temper, the name calling, the anger, the over the top tears and angst, the short temper with reporters,  the flatout denial of true provable things, the history with LE and child services, the drug issues, the clearly enabling grandmother,.... on and on...

Myself, I'm not comfortable w/trying/convicting him before a variety of inconsistencies have been cleared up or evidence emerges. 

Also, when he said he'd look for her until ...blah, blah, blah I took it as a sentence he didn't finish because it was too repulsive a thought to be spoken aloud and he caught himself.

As re. the talk of abuse:  plenty of people are verbally abusive but never lift a hand to a spouse/live-in/child.  I still haven't seen evidence that he punched anyone out, let alone his daughter.  If you have evidence, I'd welcome seeing what so many of you all percieve.

I agree w/some things any number of posters have stated.  But imho, suggesting that he hauled his baby girl to some bridge (and did what?) 'cause he's a crane operator is more than a bit premature and in my mind not a whole lot different than what GR did to Ronald Cummings on that inflammatory and obviously biased broadcast.

Don't get me wrong--I'm more than a bit concerned about the whole mess.  I could go on and on about what I think about the personalities involved (and will ), but this is not a Caylee case where one person had a documented history of deception etc., not to mention her grandmothers call to 911 that sad, sad day.

I know this is a place where folks hash out their ideas and suspcions.  I just think its early days yet to throw RC (the dad) under the bus--though I absolutely agree that in light of the lax supervision of his daughter, he fell way short of the mark and may well regret that lapse in judgement for the rest of his life. 

Foggy

About the verbal abuse and physical abuse correlation, I agree; Some people can be verbally abusive without being physically abusive. However, I don't think it's an impossible leap in logic for me to fathom or consider that a man who strikes a woman could possibly strike a child.   

Last night Craig Rivera mentioned a document (I'll look for a link) regarding Ron's violation of  an injunction for protection. Crystal had filed an injunction, but then dropped the charges which is not unheard of in cases with spouses/girlfriends. Of course, Craig Rivera could be lying on air, but that seems foolish since it's something that can be verified. Also, I realize that it's possible that Crystal could have filed a false claim against Ron; so I guess that goes to... do I believe her when I watch her talk about it. Yes, I believe her when she says Ron hit her. It's just an opinion of my impression of her. Additionally, Ron's threats, his temper, and Misty's fear are palpable IMO. Misty could be terrified of TV, but I get a different vibe from her that she's afraid of Ron in particular. That's just my take on it.

No Craig wasn't lying, that was in his arrest record in Sarasota County that I posted last night....basically, it was a restraining order he violated...

Criminal Case Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defendant Name: CUMMINGS RONALD L
Date of Birth: 10/29/1983
Case Number: 2005 CF 017999 NC
Uniform Case Number: 582005CF0179990001NC
Clerk Filing Date: 9/29/2005
Defense Attorney: PUBLIC DEFENDER 
Judge:   

Scheduled Court Appearance(s):
Date Time Location Description

Charges:
Statute Code General Offense Character Statute Description Disposition Date Disposition
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.13(6A) Principal DRUGS POSSESS-CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE WITHOUT PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
893.147(1) Principal NARCOTIC EQUIP POSSESS-AND OR USE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
741.31 Principal VIOL INJUNCTION PROTECTION DOMESTIC VIOLENCE 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned
499.03 Principal DRUGS-POSSESS NEW LEGEND DRUG WO PRESCRIPTION 10/18/2005 Dropped/Abandoned

Docket Information:
Date Description Pages Image
10/27/2005 COURT EVENT CANCELLED The following event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY scheduled for 11/04/2005 at 9:00 am has been resulted as follows: Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
10/27/2005 Payment of Court Cost 0 None
10/19/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Ref: Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: 1 Prosecutor Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Bond Amount: $5000 The following field(s) on arrest bond 1 have been modified: New Bond Status Added: BOND RELEASED New Bond Status Date Added: 10/18/2005  0 None
10/18/2005 NOTICE OF CASE DISPOSITION/ACTION-DECLINED 1 Image
10/5/2005 ARREST BOND RECORD CREATED Arrest Bond Added to Case with: Arrest Date: 09/26/2005 Initial Charge #: 1 Initial Action Code: POSSESSION OF A CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE(MORPHINE) Prosecutor Count #: Prosecutor Action Code: Custody Location: Bond Status: Posted Status Date: 09/28/2005 Bond Type: Surety Bond/Pwr No.: 2005AA079210 Bond Amount: $5000 Bonding Co.: AA LARAZA BAIL BONDS Cash Depositor:  0 None
10/3/2005 Court Event Set Event: CRIMINAL - ARRAIGNMENT FELONY Date: 11/04/2005 Time: 9:00 am Judge: ROBERTS, CHARLES E Location: Courtroom 3-A Result: CANCELLED (Criminal) 0 None
9/29/2005 ADVISORY HEARING BOND 2 Image
9/29/2005 COPY OF DRIVERS LICENSE 1 Image
9/29/2005 EVIDENCE / PROPERTY RECEIPT 10 Image
9/29/2005 REPORT 2 Image
9/29/2005 PROBABLE CAUSE AFFIDAVIT (FHPF05OFF062270) 17 Image
9/29/2005 NOTICE TO APPEAR - CRIMINAL 1 Image
9/28/2005 INVOCATION OF CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS 1 Image
9/28/2005 INDIGENCY CIRCUIT CASE APPROVED Receipt: 422546 Date: 10/27/ 1 Image
9/28/2005 BOND - PAPER POWER # 2005-AA-07 3 Image
9/28/2005 DECISION TO DECLINE TO APPLY FOR THE SERVICES OF THE PUBLIC DEFENDER 1 Image

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: February 23, 2009, 01:12:56 PM »

Yes, I was wondering about the tapes/CDs also. It seems we heard a mention of them and then nothing more. I wasn't even clear on whether it was video tape or answering machine tape  or what (Altho aren't answering machine "tapes" sort of obsolete now?) .
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 23, 2009, 01:26:30 PM »

Thank you for the link on the injunction that I was referring to, Islandmonkey.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: February 23, 2009, 01:35:27 PM »

Thank you for the link on the injunction that I was referring to, Islandmonkey.

Anytime.........but I forgot the link:

http://courtweb.co.sarasota.fl.us/crimapp/crimdetail.asp?case_id=44204608

[
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 23, 2009, 01:38:26 PM »

OT..
http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l145/pharlap_9999/angel-wings-1-1.jpg

Sean Krause has passed away...
True Crime Community Mourns Loss of Writer Sean Krause

http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: February 23, 2009, 01:42:00 PM »

In the initial 911 call as soon as the call is picked up you can clearly hear Ron in the background (sounds outside to me) yell the name Haleigh.   When I hear that part of the call as in he just got home from work and Dumb B**** girlfriend is at fault and I hear him outside yelling for her, it tells the story to me and adds credence to his statement that he is looking for her at that time and just wants the cops to get there and look as well.  Also towards the end of this call in the background you hear other voices and him talking to them, so people did wake up or arrive immediatly after his cell phone calls to relatives and were looking as well.  Now if I had whacked her and than gone thru with calling 911 and all these witnesses showed up and are on the initial police report I would do that after I had made damn sure the body was well taken care of.  It's not distancing to me it's what men do best try to fix the problem: actually looking for Haleigh and as you can hear him in the background clearly during most of this call I would not say he did not participate.  Also in respect to Misty she clearly says in her interview "Why didn't they take me, I could have fought them"  She is not afraid of people or fighting......JMO and what I hear on the 911 call.

See, I've listened to that tape over and over and it sounded to me like he was in the house yelling, not outside, now we know he was outside in the driveway when the LE arrived, but I don't recall hearing him outside, just in the house cursing the 911 operator and Misty.

I agree about making the 911 calls and the fat the body would have to be well hidden, but when you consider we don't really know when she was last seen, that could easily have already been accomplished. I disagree with you about Misty, she had no fear on the 911 call of anything other than Ron, she didn't really sound all that worried about Haleigh IMO, it's easy to say "why didn't they take me in an interview", but that's talk so I take it FWIW.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.