March 19, 2024, 03:37:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320573 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: February 23, 2009, 07:41:49 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell (JVM) is reporting on HLN that Crystal's fiance was interviewed by LE today FWIW.

Yep. I am going to watch JVM. But, Crystal and Chad don't live in Satsuma. This entire thing is odd. Too many characters that I am liking for this.   

I think Crystal is also Ronald's mothers name?  There are 2 Crystals.

I'm sorry, not his mother, his sisters name is Crystal:

HALEIGH's FAMILY on her father's side:

father - Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr
Ronalds father - Jack Cummings
Ronalds mother - Theresa Ann Neves
Ronalds sibling - Crystal Cummings
Ronalds children - Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Cummings Jr
Ronalds girlfriend - Misty Jeanette Croslin
Ronalds grandma/great-grandma - Annette Sykes (Sikes?)

Known relatives, not sure if from mother's or father's side - Ronald Padgett, Sherry Padgett

Possibly related in some way - Randy Cummings, Robert Cummings,

If Ronald is a Jr. why is his father's name not Ronald?

I believe Ron's child haleigh's brother is a jr because he is name after if father- Ron ..
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #861 on: February 23, 2009, 07:45:39 PM »

Jane Velez-Mitchell (JVM) is reporting on HLN that Crystal's fiance was interviewed by LE today FWIW.

Thanks, I just saw that.

Maybe he's being charged with slander

I don't believe slander is a criminal offense.  Slander is something dealt with in civil courts.
I was being sarcastic
IM you cheeky monkey you . 

Well I"ll just throw this out there for ya'll. Since they aren't "blood" I...well... here it is. See for yourself.

This is just s "FWIW" tidbit, but bio mom, Crystal is engaged to her step-dad's son.... aka her step-brother, Chad.

Oh dear God, I hear dueling banjo music.
(Sorry; that's not funny. Someone slap me. I deserve it.)

http://www.wesh.com/video/18778183/index.html

I don't have audio, does it say that on this video?  I've read on other sites some differing viewpoints, haven't seen for sure yet which Griffis he is the son of.  Besides Bruce Griffis, Crystal's stepdad, there's also a Victor and a Virgil, who could be brothers of Bruce.  One of them could be Chad's father too. 

Since I didn't know for sure which it was, I left it out of the Who's Who.  We can always add the father in when we find out which one it is. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #862 on: February 23, 2009, 07:47:02 PM »

Thanks, I just saw that.

I don't believe slander is a criminal offense.  Slander is something dealt with in civil courts.
I was being sarcastic

Well I"ll just throw this out there for ya'll. Since they aren't "blood" I...well... here it is. See for yourself.

This is just s "FWIW" tidbit, but bio mom, Crystal is engaged to her step-dad's son.... aka her step-brother, Chad.

I don't have audio, does it say that on this video?  I've read on other sites some differing viewpoints, haven't seen for sure yet which Griffis he is the son of.  Besides Bruce Griffis, Crystal's stepdad, there's also a Victor and a Virgil, who could be brothers of Bruce.  One of them could be Chad's father too. 

Since I didn't know for sure which it was, I left it out of the Who's Who.  We can always add the father in when we find out which one it is. 

Victor, IIRC.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #863 on: February 23, 2009, 07:47:29 PM »

Yep. I am going to watch JVM. But, Crystal and Chad don't live in Satsuma. This entire thing is odd. Too many characters that I am liking for this.   

I think Crystal is also Ronald's mothers name?  There are 2 Crystals.

I'm sorry, not his mother, his sisters name is Crystal:

HALEIGH's FAMILY on her father's side:

father - Ronald Lemyles Cummings Sr
Ronalds father - Jack Cummings
Ronalds mother - Theresa Ann Neves
Ronalds sibling - Crystal Cummings
Ronalds children - Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, Ronald Lemyles Cummings Jr
Ronalds girlfriend - Misty Jeanette Croslin
Ronalds grandma/great-grandma - Annette Sykes (Sikes?)

Known relatives, not sure if from mother's or father's side - Ronald Padgett, Sherry Padgett

Possibly related in some way - Randy Cummings, Robert Cummings,

If Ronald is a Jr. why is his father's name not Ronald?

I believe Ron's child haleigh's brother is a jr because he is name after if father- Ron ..

Haleigh's father Ron is not a Jr... It's Ron's little boy who is the Jr.  The 4 yr old.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #864 on: February 23, 2009, 07:51:16 PM »

This is just specualion, but I'm not sure that I see why Crystal would come out with this stuff via GR (Geraldo) now  - as opposed to earlier - unless LE encouraged her to do so for some reason.

IOW, sometimes when someone has useful info they're afraid to come forward with it b/c they're reticent and scared of LE for example. If someone had info that might incriminate one individual or some part of the family they may feel they have no one to go to and they shouldn't stir the pot b/c everyone is playing all sunshine and rainbows with one another. On the contrary, if one side spills the beans of sorts like Crystal did with GR,  then maybe the tipster will feel more inclined to come forward b/c the offending idea has already been broached and put out there.

Just  my .02.

(two cents) . 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: February 23, 2009, 07:51:32 PM »

What is a FWIW? 

I beleive- For What Its Worth....

Thank you I'm still getting an education on web slang.

LOL me too...

Ok~does anyone know what ETA stands for???

Military/police speak ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #866 on: February 23, 2009, 07:52:32 PM »

Although the photo of Haleigh depicted scratches on her face and chin area, along with some bruising, Crystal Sheffield stated that the school had sent a letter home with Haleigh that day saying Haleigh received the injuries after a fall on the sidewalk. Crystal Sheffield's mother, Marie Grifis, grandmother of Haleigh, pressed that the injuries were not consistent "with "a fall on concrete."

Didn't Geraldo say she was beat to a pulp?  Some scratches and bruising?  I don't get it.

Yeah he did!  I was surprised when I saw the pic of Haleigh.  Sure didn't look to me like she had been beaten to a pulp.  Didn't look like injuries she could have gotten falling on the sidewalk either.  Looked like her face was bruised and scratched.  More consistent with someone hitting her, IMO. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #867 on: February 23, 2009, 07:55:35 PM »

Thanks, I just saw that.

I was being sarcastic

Victor, IIRC.....

Thanks, Island!  Was that mentioned in the news or something?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 23, 2009, 07:55:41 PM »

Thanks, I just saw that.

I was being sarcastic

The reporter did say that Chad is Crystal's step-brother, but reporters have been known to get things confused at times. .  ::MonkeyCool:

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: February 23, 2009, 07:55:50 PM »

This is just specualion, but I'm not sure that I see why Crystal would come out with this stuff via GR (Geraldo) now  - as opposed to earlier - unless LE encouraged her to do so for some reason.

IOW, sometimes when someone has useful info they're afraid to come forward with it b/c they're reticent and scared of LE for example. If someone had info that might incriminate one individual or some part of the family they may feel they have no one to go to and they shouldn't stir the pot b/c everyone is playing all sunshine and rainbows with one another. On the contrary, if one side spills the beans of sorts like Crystal did with GR,  then maybe the tipster will feel more inclined to come forward b/c the offending idea has already been broached and put out there.

Just  my .02.

(two cents) . 

I think money and fear for her little girl, she'll do anything to get Haleigh back as will Ron.  Keep it in the news. 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #870 on: February 23, 2009, 07:57:50 PM »

What is a FWIW? 

LOL me too...

and also "Edit To Add" 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #871 on: February 23, 2009, 07:59:24 PM »

So now LE is looking at bio-Mom's boyfriend? I'm just wondering out loud here...  I wonder if he were to marry Bio Mom, would the state attach HIS wages to pay for her child support? Would the $17,000 debt bio mom owes Ron just go away if the children suddenly died or disappeared? At least the amt wouldn't get any bigger if they disappeared. Little Jr. reports seeing a man all dressed in black take Haleigh, could this be the boyfriend? I'm not saying that the Bio Mom KNEW about this plan, but money as a motivation is awfully powerful. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #872 on: February 23, 2009, 07:59:38 PM »

What is a FWIW? 

LOL me too...

and also "Edit To Add" 

Thanks~that has been driving me crazy

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 23, 2009, 08:00:15 PM »

Although the photo of Haleigh depicted scratches on her face and chin area, along with some bruising, Crystal Sheffield stated that the school had sent a letter home with Haleigh that day saying Haleigh received the injuries after a fall on the sidewalk. Crystal Sheffield's mother, Marie Grifis, grandmother of Haleigh, pressed that the injuries were not consistent "with "a fall on concrete."

Didn't Geraldo say she was beat to a pulp?  Some scratches and bruising?  I don't get it.

Well, you see there are ratings with Geraldo and both sides are looking at each other and
looking at the others. There are two bios who don't look good and their 2 partners who don't look any gooder. Then there are the GM's. One has previous drug convictions. Ms. Grifis.
Then we have the cousins. All bad ones.
The school injury was a while ago, now they are trying to make something of it. 
The entire thing makes the Ant family drama normal.   
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #874 on: February 23, 2009, 08:02:40 PM »

Just  my .02.

(two cents) . 

Yep, it sure could be, rana.  It makes sense.  LE might just be trying to turn up the heat on Ron to see if he breaks. 

Am wondering if Geraldo pays for the info he gets for his show?  And if so, how much Crystal got for those lil tidbits.  I wouldn't put it past Geraldo one little bit to offer up some big bucks for an exclusive, whether that info is correct or not. 

The reward is up to an amazing amount, and the tips seemed to have doubled since early on. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #875 on: February 23, 2009, 08:07:45 PM »

Thanks, I just saw that.

I was being sarcastic

The reporter did say that Chad is Crystal's step-brother, but reporters have been known to get things confused at times. .  ::MonkeyCool:

Yeppers.  Some things were even reported wrong from LE, like in the police report where Haleigh was listed as male, along with some other typo's.  Between that, the media getting things wrong at times, along with the flat out lying from some of the folks involved, sheeeeesh!  It's frustrating when trying to make sense of it all.  Misty was first reported as Ron's babysitter, then as his cousin, then as his girlfriend.   

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: February 23, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »

They didn't provide that pix to Geraldo for free.
There is another 4 year old kiddo Junior aka Butterbean she might be trying to get custody of also.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: February 23, 2009, 08:12:15 PM »

Well, you see there are ratings with Geraldo and both sides are looking at each other and
looking at the others. There are two bios who don't look good and their 2 partners who don't look any gooder. Then there are the GM's. One has previous drug convictions. Ms. Grifis.
Then we have the cousins. All bad ones.
The school injury was a while ago, now they are trying to make something of it. 
The entire thing makes the Ant family drama normal.   

Gosh, isn't that the truth, KatGram!  I've gone back and forth on this case so much am getting whiplash.     Read over on topix (I think it was) where someone suggested that EVERYONE, in all three families, had something to do with Haleigh gone missing.      

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #878 on: February 23, 2009, 08:14:24 PM »

NG just ask Crystal (mother of Haleigh) if she had taken a poly.

Crystal said yes.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: February 23, 2009, 08:14:48 PM »

So now LE is looking at bio-Mom's boyfriend? I'm just wondering out loud here...  I wonder if he were to marry Bio Mom, would the state attach HIS wages to pay for her child support? Would the $17,000 debt bio mom owes Ron just go away if the children suddenly died or disappeared? At least the amt wouldn't get any bigger if they disappeared. Little Jr. reports seeing a man all dressed in black take Haleigh, could this be the boyfriend? I'm not saying that the Bio Mom KNEW about this plan, but money as a motivation is awfully powerful. 

I believe the figure $17K came from a blog, not from LE.  Let's not add credibility to something, that has not been confirmed. JMO

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.