March 19, 2024, 02:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320559 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: February 23, 2009, 08:17:59 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

A) they know immediately  B) they dont send it to Washington!!!!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #881 on: February 23, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »

So now LE is looking at bio-Mom's boyfriend? I'm just wondering out loud here...  I wonder if he were to marry Bio Mom, would the state attach HIS wages to pay for her child support? Would the $17,000 debt bio mom owes Ron just go away if the children suddenly died or disappeared? At least the amt wouldn't get any bigger if they disappeared. Little Jr. reports seeing a man all dressed in black take Haleigh, could this be the boyfriend? I'm not saying that the Bio Mom KNEW about this plan, but money as a motivation is awfully powerful. 
Great question. I don't know beans about law, but my guess would be that her responsibilities accrued prior to the marraige would remain hers; but I can see that effecting him of course. But why only one child? Also that amount seems really inflated. Are we sure that's correct? Like maybe the actual amount is much less? Point being , I cant see someone taking that kind of action for a small amount of money.

.....But if that were the case why would bio mom be talking on and on about a man dressed in black?

Also, FWIW, bio mom is on NG (Nanct Grace) saying that she has taken the poly.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: February 23, 2009, 08:20:07 PM »

So now LE is looking at bio-Mom's boyfriend? I'm just wondering out loud here...  I wonder if he were to marry Bio Mom, would the state attach HIS wages to pay for her child support? Would the $17,000 debt bio mom owes Ron just go away if the children suddenly died or disappeared? At least the amt wouldn't get any bigger if they disappeared. Little Jr. reports seeing a man all dressed in black take Haleigh, could this be the boyfriend? I'm not saying that the Bio Mom KNEW about this plan, but money as a motivation is awfully powerful. 

Not sure about FL, but am thinking that nope, they wouldn't attach Chad's wages for what Crystal owes.  It's HER debt.  Only seems fair.  And no I don't think the debt would disappear along with Haleigh.  Crystal owes that child support for the past. 

Money is indeed a big motivation.  Follow the money.  Good lord, money in this case could go in sev directions.  Child support debt.  Possible drug debt.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #883 on: February 23, 2009, 08:20:38 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

Sorry about the repeat info; We were posting at the same time . .

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #884 on: February 23, 2009, 08:21:36 PM »

Here's really creepy for you from another blog:

I am still concerned over what Chad R was wearing when he disappeared. His step-mom said he was wearing his work clothes. Our local Longhorn wears all black...black pants, black T-shirt, black shoes, and black ball cap. I hope she can let us know if that was the type of work clothes he was wearing or not.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #885 on: February 23, 2009, 08:22:36 PM »

I believe the figure $17K came from a blog, not from LE.  Let's not add credibility to something, that has not been confirmed. JMO

Whatever the amount, the question still stands. As for adding credibility to something that has not been confirmed, does that mean we can't talk about something until LE confirms it? Is this not a forum to discuss all aspects??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #886 on: February 23, 2009, 08:23:27 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

WTF?! It's beginning to look like only Ronald can actually pass this polygraph test???!!!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: February 23, 2009, 08:26:05 PM »

I am still concerned over what Chad R was wearing when he disappeared. His step-mom said he was wearing his work clothes. Our local Longhorn wears all black...black pants, black T-shirt, black shoes, and black ball cap. I hope she can let us know if that was the type of work clothes he was wearing or not.

That's the missing sex offender Chad as opposed to the fiance Chad right? YIKES. Chad and Chad and Crystal and Crystal... oh my....

Does it bug anyone else that Nancy Grace pronounces Haleigh's name as Little "Hell-lee"? She did that with Caylee Anthony (Little Kell-lee)and it drove me up the dang wall.

Just me? Alrighty then. .

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #888 on: February 23, 2009, 08:27:12 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

WTF?! It's beginning to look like only Ronald can actually pass this polygraph test???!!!

But that was according to Ronald. . 

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 23, 2009, 08:27:53 PM »

Wouldn't it depend on whether it was local LE or the FBI that administered the poly?? It may have been sent to Washington along with the others.  who really knows?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #890 on: February 23, 2009, 08:27:55 PM »

I believe the figure $17K came from a blog, not from LE.  Let's not add credibility to something, that has not been confirmed. JMO

Whatever the amount, the question still stands. As for adding credibility to something that has not been confirmed, does that mean we can't talk about something until LE confirms it? Is this not a forum to discuss all aspects??

Hi Boo! I'm banned now too lol

Who is Chad R???  Where did he disappear?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 23, 2009, 08:28:11 PM »

I think both Ron and Crystal have skeletons in their closet, but this girl has no room to talk about lies & this proves it! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: February 23, 2009, 08:28:37 PM »

Now for the kicker from his Step-Mother who is blogging on another fourum answering questions on a daily basis. 

Yes he was wearing that with the exception of the fact that he had won a white tshirt at work that day and had that on over his work stuff.

So this is what Chad Reynolds missing SO was wearing when he disappeared...wow, now ain't that a coincidence?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #893 on: February 23, 2009, 08:30:42 PM »

I think both Ron and Crystal have skeletons in their closet, but this girl has no room to talk about lies & this proves it! 

Capp I totally agree.  I think poor Ron has been charged guilty from the get go because he's the man.  IMO they give this "man" too much power.  But we shall see.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: February 23, 2009, 08:31:00 PM »

Wouldn't it depend on whether it was local LE or the FBI that administered the poly?? It may have been sent to Washington along with the others.  who really knows?

NO not even the FBI's goes to Washington...and watch her - her eyes are constantly blinking and looking down or to the left.  Regardless, LE has the results right there, they might not choose to share those results.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #895 on: February 23, 2009, 08:31:16 PM »

I'm asking sincerely, proves what?

LE hasn't disclosed the results of Ron's, Misty's or Crystal's polys have they?

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: February 23, 2009, 08:31:25 PM »

Now for the kicker from his Step-Mother who is blogging on another fourum answering questions on a daily basis. 

Yes he was wearing that with the exception of the fact that he had won a white tshirt at work that day and had that on over his work stuff.

So this is what Chad Reynolds missing SO was wearing when he disappeared...wow, now ain't that a coincidence?

He disappeared?  I thought he was questioned today....damn, I am confused.  This the the finance/stepbrother of Crystal...right???

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: February 23, 2009, 08:32:50 PM »

I'm asking sincerely, proves what?

LE hasn't disclosed the results of Ron's, Misty's or Crystal's polys have they?

That is correct, they have not released this info, and it proves nothing

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #898 on: February 23, 2009, 08:34:21 PM »

Well that is quite the coincidence, and why is the step mother over on WS talking away is my question for the night.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: February 23, 2009, 08:35:26 PM »

Capp I totally agree.  I think poor Ron has been charged guilty from the get go because he's the man.  IMO they give this "man" too much power.  But we shall see.

Just so I understand what you're saying, are you saying that you think that the people who have  suspicions or doubts about Ron's veracity feel that way simply b/c he is male?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.