March 18, 2024, 10:49:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320529 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 23, 2009, 08:35:28 PM »

So now LE is looking at bio-Mom's boyfriend? I'm just wondering out loud here...  I wonder if he were to marry Bio Mom, would the state attach HIS wages to pay for her child support? Would the $17,000 debt bio mom owes Ron just go away if the children suddenly died or disappeared? At least the amt wouldn't get any bigger if they disappeared. Little Jr. reports seeing a man all dressed in black take Haleigh, could this be the boyfriend? I'm not saying that the Bio Mom KNEW about this plan, but money as a motivation is awfully powerful. 

Here's really creepy for you from another blog:

I am still concerned over what Chad R was wearing when he disappeared. His step-mom said he was wearing his work clothes. Our local Longhorn wears all black...black pants, black T-shirt, black shoes, and black ball cap. I hope she can let us know if that was the type of work clothes he was wearing or not.

Now for the kicker from his Step-Mother who is blogging on another fourum answering questions on a daily basis. 

Yes he was wearing that with the exception of the fact that he had won a white tshirt at work that day and had that on over his work stuff.

So this is what Chad Reynolds missing SO was wearing when he disappeared...wow, now ain't that a coincidence?

He disappeared?  I thought he was questioned today....damn, I am confused.  This the the finance/stepbrother of Crystal...right???

No, this is the missing SO that disappeared the same time/day Haleigh did 2 hrs from her trailer, his prior conviction was breaking into a trailer, armed w/knife than assaulted a child.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 23, 2009, 08:35:35 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

A) they know immediately  B) they dont send it to Washington!!!!

WTF?! It's beginning to look like only Ronald can actually pass this polygraph test???!!!

I think both Ron and Crystal have skeletons in their closet, but this girl has no room to talk about lies & this proves it! 

I'm asking sincerely, proves what?

LE hasn't disclosed the results of Ron's, Misty's or Crystal's polys have they?

It proves that Crystal lies because she would not have been told that the test was going to Washington

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #902 on: February 23, 2009, 08:37:01 PM »

So now LE is looking at bio-Mom's boyfriend? I'm just wondering out loud here...  I wonder if he were to marry Bio Mom, would the state attach HIS wages to pay for her child support? Would the $17,000 debt bio mom owes Ron just go away if the children suddenly died or disappeared? At least the amt wouldn't get any bigger if they disappeared. Little Jr. reports seeing a man all dressed in black take Haleigh, could this be the boyfriend? I'm not saying that the Bio Mom KNEW about this plan, but money as a motivation is awfully powerful. 

I am still concerned over what Chad R was wearing when he disappeared. His step-mom said he was wearing his work clothes. Our local Longhorn wears all black...black pants, black T-shirt, black shoes, and black ball cap. I hope she can let us know if that was the type of work clothes he was wearing or not.

Now for the kicker from his Step-Mother who is blogging on another fourum answering questions on a daily basis. 

Yes he was wearing that with the exception of the fact that he had won a white tshirt at work that day and had that on over his work stuff.

So this is what Chad Reynolds missing SO was wearing when he disappeared...wow, now ain't that a coincidence?

He disappeared?  I thought he was questioned today....damn, I am confused.  This the the finance/stepbrother of Crystal...right???
Chad Reynolds is the SO who disappeared, and whose step mother is posting over on WS. Chad Griffis or however you spell his last name, is Crystal the bio mom's finance and supposedly her step brother.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 23, 2009, 08:38:17 PM »

There are two Chads.

One is Chad G who is Crystal's fiance who was questioned today.

The other is Chad (R?) and is a supposed missing sex offender, (I believe.)

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #904 on: February 23, 2009, 08:38:20 PM »

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to tell the truth or if drugs are clouding the thinking.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: February 23, 2009, 08:38:46 PM »

I know lots of same names in this case!  Chad Eugene Reynolds.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/02/15/missing-haleigh-cummings-connection-chad-eugene-reynolds-sex-offender-missing-since-february-4-2009-from-ochlawaha-fl/
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #906 on: February 23, 2009, 08:39:56 PM »

No, this is the missing SO that disappeared the same time/day Haleigh did 2 hrs from her trailer, his prior conviction was breaking into a trailer, armed w/knife than assaulted a child.

Oh,  yes, I remember that...didn't realize his name was Chad also!  geeze? 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #907 on: February 23, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

WTF?! It's beginning to look like only Ronald can actually pass this polygraph test???!!!

I think both Ron and Crystal have skeletons in their closet, but this girl has no room to talk about lies & this proves it! 

It proves that Crystal lies because she would not have been told that the test was going to Washington

With all due respect, I'm just wondering  how you know that?

I mean how do you know where it went for sure? And how do you know what she was told?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 23, 2009, 08:40:38 PM »

I'm wondering if anyone knows how to tell the truth or if drugs are clouding the thinking.
o sweet rose, they are ALL guilty of sorted crapola, just nothing is connecting any of their lies or past history to why Haleigh is missing yet or if at all

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 23, 2009, 08:41:46 PM »

How do you know that?  it depends on who administers, and who analyzes the results.  Really it doesn't prove anything. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #910 on: February 23, 2009, 08:42:54 PM »

I believe the figure $17K came from a blog, not from LE.  Let's not add credibility to something, that has not been confirmed. JMO

Whatever the amount, the question still stands. As for adding credibility to something that has not been confirmed, does that mean we can't talk about something until LE confirms it? Is this not a forum to discuss all aspects??

Hi Boo! I'm banned now too lol

Who is Chad R???  Where did he disappear?

Hey sweet Darla! When I was banned I just logged back in under a different name!! I don't know Chad R, maybe we can nick name him Chard to keep him separate from Chad. I'm still wading through this case.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: February 23, 2009, 08:44:03 PM »

o sweet rose, they are ALL guilty of sorted crapola, just nothing is connecting any of their lies or past history to why Haleigh is missing yet or if at all
At least Crystal has admitted her "doings" or at least made a start at it anyway instead of denying all of everything as if she were a girl scout choir girl who reads the Bible to the blind every other Tuesday and twice on Sunday.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 23, 2009, 08:47:28 PM »

How do you know that?  it depends on who administers, and who analyzes the results.  Really it doesn't prove anything. 

Not even the FBI polys go to Washington - and the results are right there in front of them to analyze

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #913 on: February 23, 2009, 08:50:04 PM »

Rana,

I stated exactly what she said herself on NG just a few minutes ago

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #914 on: February 23, 2009, 08:50:07 PM »

Not even the FBI polys go to Washington - and the results are right there in front of them to analyze

But we don't know what she was told.

If she is just repeating what she was told......

nevermind.

I'll wait until LE discloses the results to decide.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: February 23, 2009, 08:53:24 PM »

Rana,

I stated exactly what she said herself on NG just a few minutes ago

I saw the broadcast.

My point is we do not know what she was told.

Just like Ron contends that he was told that he passed or they led him to believe that he passed or they IMPLIED that he passed. That doesn't make him a liar about the poly results, if they TOLD him that .....

....even if it weren't true.

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #916 on: February 23, 2009, 08:56:45 PM »

I heard there was a news conference with Ron this afternoon..does anyone have a link to that?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: February 23, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »

But we don't know what she was told.

If she is just repeating what she was told......

nevermind.

I'll wait until LE discloses the results to decide.

You're not listening or you are choosing not to listen...law enforcement would not have told her that the test had to go to Washington

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: February 23, 2009, 08:58:40 PM »

Investigators Re-interview Haleigh's Relatives
Posted By: Jackelyn Barnard     Created: 2/23/2009 7:39:28 PM    Updated: 2/23/2009 7:48:17 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- It's day 14 and there is still no sign of Haleigh Cummings. The five-year-old disappeared from her Satsuma home two weeks ago.

Monday, detectives re-interviewed Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings. They also talked to Haleigh's mother's fiance, Chad Griffis, again.

Cummings gave police a piece of paper during his interview.

Detectives told First Coast News the paper was notes of information Cummings had been keeping.

Haleigh's family made a plea to the public once again asking anyone with information to call police.
<snipped>
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132046&catid=3

Hi all!

Sorry if this is a repost, I am a bit behind in my reading ;-(

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: February 23, 2009, 08:58:54 PM »

At least Crystal has admitted her "doings" or at least made a start at it anyway instead of denying all of everything as if she were a girl scout choir girl who reads the Bible to the blind every other Tuesday and twice on Sunday.

Actually Rana, Ronald's words were "I do not do drugs"....not that he never did drugs.  So he did not lie either, its just a case of wording...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.