March 18, 2024, 10:14:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320523 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: February 23, 2009, 09:56:18 PM »

did anyone else notice that during Geraldo's interview with bio mom and her family that the fiance, Chad, could not look into the camera when bio mom was saying that Ron had supposedly told family members that he, Ron was 75% sure who had Haleigh? Also tonight on NG, Crystal said that Chad was being re questioned because of a misunderstanding, that it was actually her brother who had said that Ron told him...
does anyone remember who Ron supposedly told about being sure who had Haleigh?
Has anyone ever seen such a fricked up family? I mean on both sides....?  they put the fun in dysfunctional that is for sure!   I am shaking my head the more I read and the more that I hear about the inter relationships, the drugs, the SO s in the family and the surrounding areas....How does any child have a chance in these surroundings? geez!

Crystal reminds me of Susan Smith only in the way that she can not look into the camera or at anyone when she is speaking to them...I don't think that she had anything to do with this, just that Susan Smith would not look at anyone directly either...

Sometimes women who have been in abusive relationships  tend to look down frequently and don't make a lot of eye contact.

It's 3 years past and her little girl is missing....is Chad beating her too??  She's speaking to Nancy Grace not Ron.  She is feeling guilty as a mother IMO, not anything to do with a one supposed bop on the head and verbal abuse that took place almost 5 yrs ago.  She feels guilty that she was not there for her little girl and did not protect while she had the chance.  Sorry but that's how I read it.

I was never abused, but several on this thread over the past couple of days have been.....I have no clue as to how quickly one recovers, but I will defer to their past experiences regarding that topic....she may very well feel guilty, my ex's ex did everything she could to get back into court and modify custody, even when he was indicted the courts fined her for the "court date and expenses which my ex stated as over 15,000 dollars", but in the end my stepsons refuse to see, speak or have anything to do with their dad. My oldest is getting married, he's the one without an invite. Very sad, but appropriate for all the h@ll they endured

You never recover....You loose self -respect , self -esteem, lost years, and keep on thinking

why did I let this happen.....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #941 on: February 23, 2009, 09:57:23 PM »

did anyone else notice that during Geraldo's interview with bio mom and her family that the fiance, Chad, could not look into the camera when bio mom was saying that Ron had supposedly told family members that he, Ron was 75% sure who had Haleigh? Also tonight on NG, Crystal said that Chad was being re questioned because of a misunderstanding, that it was actually her brother who had said that Ron told him...
Has anyone ever seen such a fricked up family? I mean on both sides....?  they put the fun in dysfunctional that is for sure!   I am shaking my head the more I read and the more that I hear about the inter relationships, the drugs, the SO s in the family and the surrounding areas....How does any child have a chance in these surroundings? geez!

Crystal reminds me of Susan Smith only in the way that she can not look into the camera or at anyone when she is speaking to them...I don't think that she had anything to do with this, just that Susan Smith would not look at anyone directly either...

Sometimes women who have been in abusive relationships  tend to look down frequently and don't make a lot of eye contact.

It's 3 years past and her little girl is missing....is Chad beating her too??  She's speaking to Nancy Grace not Ron.  She is feeling guilty as a mother IMO, not anything to do with a one supposed bop on the head and verbal abuse that took place almost 5 yrs ago.  She feels guilty that she was not there for her little girl and did not protect while she had the chance.  Sorry but that's how I read it.

I was never abused, but several on this thread over the past couple of days have been.....I have no clue as to how quickly one recovers, but I will defer to their past experiences regarding that topic....she may very well feel guilty, my ex's ex did everything she could to get back into court and modify custody, even when he was indicted the courts fined her for the "court date and expenses which my ex stated as over 15,000 dollars", but in the end my stepsons refuse to see, speak or have anything to do with their dad. My oldest is getting married, he's the one without an invite. Very sad, but appropriate for all the h@ll they endured

I've never been abused either but I have compassion for those who have and I'm very familiar with the whole syndrome.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #942 on: February 23, 2009, 09:57:24 PM »

When they were talking about who RC told about the 75% chance issue~did I hear it stated there was someone there from Pensacola?????
I think it was Pensacola.  Crystals mom said that they didn't know the woman...she just came to help when she heard what had happened and that she was down talking to ron and he told her that he knew 75% that it was Jo, Misty's cousin.

Just curious, I was in the kitchen and heard that and wasn't sure....I live at Pensacola Beach and work in Pensacola........what I'd give to know who that was? I'd find a way to pick her brain

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: February 23, 2009, 09:59:22 PM »

Cookie~both side seem to give a new meaning to clusterf@ck............I don't know how many more of these crazy cases I can take

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #944 on: February 23, 2009, 10:01:32 PM »

When they were talking about who RC told about the 75% chance issue~did I hear it stated there was someone there from Pensacola?????
I think it was Pensacola.  Crystals mom said that they didn't know the woman...she just came to help when she heard what had happened and that she was down talking to ron and he told her that he knew 75% that it was Jo, Misty's cousin.

Just curious, I was in the kitchen and heard that and wasn't sure....I live at Pensacola Beach and work in Pensacola........what I'd give to know who that was? I'd find a way to pick her brain
I think she said her first name was Teresa...Does anyone else remember?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #945 on: February 23, 2009, 10:01:51 PM »

Well as I see it Ron already had an idea who it might be when he stated in I will kill HIM.

And that he had a gun.. Now did LE find this gun in his home??

I'm going from memory, but IIRC I thought the LE noted one on the police incident report

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #946 on: February 23, 2009, 10:04:11 PM »

You never recover....You loose self -respect , self -esteem, lost years, and keep on thinking

Bless your heart Jerseygirl.  (((((((((huggs))))))))))
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: February 23, 2009, 10:05:34 PM »

Chad doesn't have to "beat her" for to have or show lasting effects of what happened to her in her past, be it 5 years or 10 or fill in the blank, particularly when discussing that subject.

And this goes to my point earlier about looking at men differently imo even much later in their lives,  they see all as bad and it clouds judgement.  I just don't see what some see, In Crystal I see guilt, not an abused fearfull woman, I also see alot of drug use behaviors like in the one video w/Greta where she rocked thru out the entire video, practically rocked right out of her seat, forgetfulness, confusing her thoughts even after she has just stated them not five minutes before, like on the NG video. not at all normal imo.  And we are not seeing this type of behavior from any of the other characters.  Did you see Misty's defiant video w/Greta?  A totally new personality was shown on this vid.  Not a meek, downtrodden, abused little girl imo.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #948 on: February 23, 2009, 10:06:04 PM »

Thanks for sharing JG~ I knew someone would be able to explain it better than I could. My hat's off to all who had the courage to escape their abusers-y'all rock.

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: February 23, 2009, 10:09:55 PM »

Thanks for sharing JG~ I knew someone would be able to explain it better than I could. My hat's off to all who had the courage to escape their abusers-y'all rock.

Ditto on the y'all rockin!

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: February 23, 2009, 10:12:23 PM »

Thank You Monkey's .. I see have a ways to go.. But it made me strong...
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 23, 2009, 10:13:48 PM »

Sorry about the spelling error see should of still...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: February 23, 2009, 10:17:27 PM »

But you are well on your way!!! My son still has lingering effects from his abuse and that was 6yrs ago......I suspect it is something you learn to live with rather than truly just "getting over it".

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: February 23, 2009, 10:21:15 PM »

congrats to all the women who have escaped their abusers...respect for sure!

Greta is talking about the case now....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #954 on: February 23, 2009, 10:24:02 PM »

congrats to all the women who have escaped their abusers...respect for sure!

Greta is talking about the case now....

crap~I just started watching a movie.....if you hear anything good pls relay.......if you don't mind.

Thanks

IM

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: February 23, 2009, 10:25:55 PM »

Family services have been to the home of Ron's in the past year....On greta
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #956 on: February 23, 2009, 10:26:23 PM »

I did volunteer work for a  safe house for battered women and children.  My job was a court ******* to gather statstics on the cases in the county....how many were dismissed....how many men were found guilty or not. All of these women had that same look in their eyes, carried themselves with no self-esteem and had been beaten down so much that the large majority would ask for charges to be dropped...mostly out of fear (as he would be standing right there beside her).  They would come in with a black eye, sling on their arm bruises and say oh it was just an accident or I hit him first.  You would see them cycle through the system more than once and sometimes they would finally stand up for themselves sometimes not.  Many did not fight the father for custody.  They didn't have the resources, jobs, money or self-esteem to feel like they even deserved them by the time they got that far. 

I wouldn't read too much into her not getting custody.....it is truley amazing what can happen in court.  Alot of women would have to just get out and get safe, try to start a new life and then go back after custody of the children.

I don't know if any of this relates to this case or not but it's a possability and as I have stated they both need to be checked out thoroughly.  I will say that I have no respect for a man that talks to women the way Ron did and wether he hit Haleigh or not she would be a victim of the verbal abuse and his anger scares me!!  JMO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 23, 2009, 10:26:26 PM »

greta is suspicious of the bio mom it sounds like...why doesn't she have custody...same old same old I am afraid....

looking into reports that Misty may have not been home per a reporter....

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #958 on: February 23, 2009, 10:27:08 PM »

Family services have been to the home of Ron's in the past year....On greta
Did she say for what? Thanks
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: February 23, 2009, 10:27:27 PM »

Well as I see it Ron already had an idea who it might be when he stated in I will kill HIM.

And that he had a gun.. Now did LE find this gun in his home??

I'm going from memory, but IIRC I thought the LE noted one on the police incident report

Here's the only reference to a gun in the police report that I could find:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.