March 18, 2024, 08:07:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 320507 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #980 on: February 23, 2009, 10:44:15 PM »

Family services have been to the home of Ron's in the past year....On greta
Did she say for what? Thanks

Probably to inform him on DCF procedures for discipline
I know you're being cheeky (you crack me up) but really, Ron said he spanks her according to the way DCF told him to - or whatever the words were to that effect  - so doesn't that speak to what was discussed during the visit? I mean, from Ron's own words,  they were apparently discussing what spankings are allowed; They weren't there baking brownies were they? (Or maybe they were.... before DCF got there) . 

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #981 on: February 23, 2009, 10:45:09 PM »

OMG..I'll try it this way...*******.
One more time...then I'm calling a mod..   

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #982 on: February 23, 2009, 10:46:31 PM »

DCFS could have been to the home for reports made to their office by someone who is pissy with Ron? just a question to throw out there....If someone calls even anonymously,don't they have to investigate? Or maybe there was some concern on parenting...doesn't always mean abuse when they visit does it? just asking as I really have no experience with DCFS .....
I would not put it past Crystal the bio mom to try to pump the kids for info when she had them every 2 weeks and then to call in or have her mom or someone call in...
Or maybe he did overly parent them...hard to say...but shame on the relatives if they knew that this was going on and they didn't step in with help in child care of these 2 kids..

I have no experience with Florida DCF, but in TN where I do because my ex abused my son, they couldn't even spell properly on a document, and when they thought there might be abuse, they forwarded us to Le Bonhuer Center for Children and Parents to be psychologically tested. Le Bonhuer's report was extremely thorough and stated very clearly my child wasn't lying (like a 4yr old could imagine anything so vile), and his testimony was appropriate according to all his behavoiral test, yet DCS did nothing even after reading the rape exam report  Finally, in court my son was awarded the largest settlement you can get from the state, (most states have funds for victims of violent crimes), and a warrant was issued........he skipped town and disappeared. Sorry that was a long answer and probably more than you needed.

God Bless Your Son....

Thanks~I feel blessed everyday to have been able to move and start over. God Bless you too!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #983 on: February 23, 2009, 10:48:23 PM »

Not sure about Florida but a crane operator is a skilled position and demands better than average pay. 35 to 40 per hour non-union around here. I think the union is way more than that. Around 60 to 70 per hour in the union and great benefits.

I have left my child with a 17 year old babysitter. He was older though. I joined a book group and they met 45 minutes from my home. I made the night out of it. It would end at 10..we go eat and get coffee and sometimes it could be close to 2 when I got home.

I wonder if he ever called home to check. I did and if she was sleeping I would freak!! She stayed over in my guest room but would not go to sleep until I got home. I also had 2 dogs then. They are great deterrents. Everyone should have one especially if you ever lived in fear.
The BTK killer observed his prey for weeks and weeks. One women he was watching came out of her home one day with a dog. At that time the neighbor came out to talk and he chose her over the one with the dog. His original prey was spared and she didn't even know that dog saved her a horrible death.    GO DOGS

Yes, Scarlett: go dogs! Woof woof, grr grr.  Life w/out dogs is not worth livin' I think.

I'm just catching up but I'd like to remind folks that most jobs that require skill (and many that do not) are positions that by nature require a drug test at different (and unpredictable) interims as terms of employment.  Unless drug use allegations are proven and directly affect the absence of this poor lost child, I'm gonna ignore. 

I don't deny that some lowlife RC knew/knows might have had an ax to grind, but I think that some suspicions we harbor should be left unsaid...except to LE--an admonition that'd be lost on Geraldo Rivera, that opportunistic buzzard. 

Foggy
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #984 on: February 23, 2009, 10:49:52 PM »

try putting s p a c e betwen the letters 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #985 on: February 23, 2009, 10:50:01 PM »

you guys are really scaring me. id hate to see lines drawn as people 'who understand abuse' and those who 'dont agree' with their theories, as if they may somehow be minimizing what any and all victims go thru. any kind of abuse is horrific and i dont believe for a second that anyone doesnt feel empathy for those that have ever experienced it or have had a loved one who did.

im not going to relate my own experiences, not because i think its wrong or inappropriate to do so, but because after many, many years on the net i dont like posting much personal info on public boards. thats not an indictment against those who do, my hats off to all of you, its just a matter of personal comfort levels for me.

i think crystal has many resentments, i wont speculate now what they may be, but i think she deserves an equally intensive investigation as the father since familial-y they are the two main players.jmo.

I agree everyone should be investigated thoroughly, so I check 8 counties for a record on her and couldn't come up with any except a ticket, filing a false police report......no drug charges or any violent charges at all. I also think that because she lives about 100 miles away it has been easier to alibi her.....she was in Glen St. Mary that night.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #986 on: February 23, 2009, 10:50:33 PM »

I know you're being cheeky (you crack me up) but really, Ron said he spanks her according to the way DCF told him to - or whatever the words were to that effect  - so doesn't that speak to what was discussed during the visit? I mean, from Ron's own words,  they were apparently discussing what spankings are allowed; They weren't there baking brownies were they? (Or maybe they were.... before DCF got there) . 

It makes you wonder how was he correcting the children before DCF told him how too..

And I wonder if they went back for a follow up and talked to the children...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #987 on: February 23, 2009, 10:52:49 PM »

It did the same thing on the Musings thread.  I promise it's not a bad word.  Guess you'll never know.     
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #988 on: February 23, 2009, 10:52:55 PM »

LMAO~HMMMMMM maybe.......I think he must have been told how he can discipline a child from the way he stated that line and verse, maybe he has been rougher than he should have with her. (disclaimer-just an IM theory as to why he knew DCF discipline rules and procedures)

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #989 on: February 23, 2009, 10:54:44 PM »

you guys are really scaring me. id hate to see lines drawn as people 'who understand abuse' and those who 'dont agree' with their theories, as if they may somehow be minimizing what any and all victims go thru. any kind of abuse is horrific and i dont believe for a second that anyone doesnt feel empathy for those that have ever experienced it or have had a loved one who did.

im not going to relate my own experiences, not because i think its wrong or inappropriate to do so, but because after many, many years on the net i dont like posting much personal info on public boards. thats not an indictment against those who do, my hats off to all of you, its just a matter of personal comfort levels for me.

i think crystal has many resentments, i wont speculate now what they may be, but i think she deserves an equally intensive investigation as the father since familial-y they are the two main players.jmo.

I agree everyone should be investigated thoroughly, so I check 8 counties for a record on her and couldn't come up with any except a ticket, filing a false police report......no drug charges or any violent charges at all. I also think that because she lives about 100 miles away it has been easier to alibi her.....she was in Glen St. Mary that night.
You're a sleuthy sleuther monkey. .

Can you find out somehow who that restraining order was for? I mean the obvious first guess is Crystal; but what if it's not her? It was in 2005 right? (per your link) and she wasn't in Sarasota County then... or was she? Just wondering.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #990 on: February 23, 2009, 10:55:09 PM »

Here goes...o b s e r v e r
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: February 23, 2009, 10:56:49 PM »

Rana I agree w/you here, it was like he pulled the handbook out or said exactly what the counselor had told him was appropriate parental behavior with his child.  Yes, it appears DCF has visited the cummings house for issues.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: February 23, 2009, 10:58:18 PM »

Can you find out somehow who that restraining order was for? I mean the obvious first guess is Crystal; but what if it's not her? It was in 2005 right? (per your link) and she wasn't in Sarasota County then... or was she? Just wondering.

Me either and believe me I been looking.  I've found nadda also.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #993 on: February 23, 2009, 10:59:00 PM »

LMAO
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #994 on: February 23, 2009, 10:59:17 PM »

what was the false police report about, do you know?

ya i know she was, as i know that its been verified ron was at work the whole time. im curious tho who the last person to see haleigh was other than misty, one of the visiting relatives or the ac man? and what time was it? we know she was seen at school that day, that people came over after ron left, so i wish we had an accurate timeline. who else was nearby when she got off the bus, predators watch and fanatasize for quite some time, so how many people are usually around then and who are they?

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #995 on: February 23, 2009, 10:59:19 PM »

LMAO~HMMMMMM maybe.......I think he must have been told how he can discipline a child from the way he stated that line and verse, maybe he has been rougher than he should have with her. (disclaimer-just an IM theory as to why he knew DCF discipline rules and procedures)
I know right? It apparently came into the conversation SOMEHOW. 

But Ron's such a sensitive soul he probably made the inquiry himself.

Now exactly how hard can I hit without without going to the slammer?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: February 23, 2009, 11:00:25 PM »

No, I tried the link and it states you must go to the courthouse in person to review all the documents, and there were many pages of affavadits, etc.....d@mn, who do I know in Sarasota. I don't know that Crystal ever lived in that county yes, it was in late 2005-the one with the morphine charge etc.

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #997 on: February 23, 2009, 11:02:19 PM »

LMAO
SMARTY PANTS!!!!!    
That was so weird.  It is on the preview and then it goes away.  why that word only?  strange 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #998 on: February 23, 2009, 11:02:22 PM »

LMAO

That's an odd word to be ****d out. **GUFFAW** . 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #999 on: February 23, 2009, 11:04:24 PM »

I thought the restraining order was filed by Crystal for Ron, am I missing something here? 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.