March 28, 2024, 03:36:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321314 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #80 on: February 20, 2009, 08:56:37 PM »

I have a friend that is and has been a Hunter for many years.
I wonder if I send him the photo of that Chair he would know what the HECK that Dang chair is.

It looks to me that it is a make shift Chair that would be used in a Deer Blind ...for Hunting. Being that the area is surrounded by Woods for miles it would make sense.

On the right hand side (stick) back portion of the stick chair is something black attached. when I enlarged it it kinda looks like a knife sheaf with a knife handle sticking out it. Can anyone get us an enlargement of it?

I see that, I just blew up the photo but it does not make that area " Clear" to see.
I did notice that there is a WHITE painted letter " B " on the right side under that black thing.
I had noticed that object earlier as well and was going to post about it,but had to step away.. Have we been able to enlarge and clear it enough to tell what it is?

To me those look like zip ties to hold the pieces together......
Island scroll up/back - I circled the Zip Ties in Purple
Klaas can you Make the Chair PHOTO BIG ...so we can see whatever that Black thing is
Please Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 20, 2009, 08:57:33 PM »

The picture at my Jersey Girl link in this post http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4563.msg682906#msg682906 is bigger

Here are some close ups

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #82 on: February 20, 2009, 09:00:49 PM »

Watching all those People preparing to go into the Woods is so Chilling to me - Omg.
I commend each and every one person that is in that Search Team.

My perception is though they are looking for a.... I don't want to say it. Body?
I know they are looking for any clues and or " anything" but to see them go arm to arm into the woods.. I pray to god they find Haleigh Safe.

very chilling for many reasons, one being that I agree they are looking for a body and two, notice there are only LE types (no civilians) in this search. Makes me think that they got a really good tip that they deem reliable. IIRC, this tip came from Flagler county, isn't that where Misty moved from???? Third, the landscape/topography reminds me of where Caylee was found

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #83 on: February 20, 2009, 09:03:47 PM »

Ok, now I am roboposting but, did I just hear Ron's mom on NG state that the gun incident happened 2 weeks ago and yesterday Ron denied it happened at all........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #84 on: February 20, 2009, 09:03:57 PM »

Watching all those People preparing to go into the Woods is so Chilling to me - Omg.

My perception is though they are looking for a.... I don't want to say it. Body?
I know they are looking for any clues and or " anything" but to see them go arm to arm into the woods.. I pray to god they find Haleigh Safe.

very chilling for many reasons, one being that I agree they are looking for a body and two, notice there are only LE types (no civilians) in this search. Makes me think that they got a really good tip that they deem reliable. IIRC, this tip came from Flagler county, isn't that where Misty moved from???? Third, the landscape/topography reminds me of where Caylee was found

And no one came today to search with Ronald.  Maybe they were told no civilians.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #85 on: February 20, 2009, 09:04:41 PM »

I know Klaas is on the west coast so wanted to give you a quick synopsis of Geraldo's piece on Haleigh on BOR.

Geraldo feels Ronald is the person of interest the LE is focusing on. He related he has a photo in his possession of a "beaten to a pulp" Haleigh in November of last year, also relating he feels Ronald is abusive as per Haleigh's mother (Crystal) and her family.

Ronald also had a one year old child with another 17 year old female, Geraldo accused him of being guilty of statuatory rape with two 17 year olds.

He related Ronald has a history of drug problems, abusiveness, and issues with weapons. BOR related that FOX legal is examining the photo of Haleigh and will make a determination of it's validity.

I am sure I missed something........sorry if I did.
None ~ thanks so much for the Cliff's Notes version of Geraldo!  I was actually going to watch it  . . . . then, stuff happened. 

Was it not said that Misty was babysitting for a child "a little boy" that was Ronalds by another Woman " Not Crystal" - that's how they Met. That Misty was concerned for the Boy's welfare and befriended Ronald. I swear I read that.

Deenie - I saw that too.
God forbid Haleigh has been abused by her family.
I can't recall where I heard HOW Misty met Ronald or Where I read it ... I hardly every what Geraldo so I know I didn't see it on his show.

If it is True that Misty was babysitting for His other child or said Child - do you think that Misty was living with this MOM at the time. Being that it is speculation " Misty" was homeless prior to meeting Ronald.
And She saw Ronald via the Mom of this child, as a working Dad that had 2 kids at home without care...and she played on him, and they then Hooked up. Misty then finds a place to live.
This is own Opinion but from what I can gather of Misty she is what one that I would call a Survivor. Meaning she will do anything for her own Survival. Being that she has no education. She has no driver's license. And she is a Minor. Hello. Big Red Truck. Seems that her Parents have been subjected to her going and doing as she pleases ..and have no say or control in her life. Just my thoughts.
So she met Ronald and thought HE is my ticket - I can have a place to stay and All I have to do is watch his kids. And play up to him as a Girlfriend.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #86 on: February 20, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »

You don't hear much about the little boy, I wonder if he was abused, and who knows what info he has told, probably a lot. I could have sworn I read that the bio mother's boyfriend made a comment about when it was time to go back to the father's house Haleigh would fuss about having to go back.
pixiecat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #87 on: February 20, 2009, 09:10:06 PM »

Jersey Girl at WS posted some interesting observations about the chair.

I absolutely hate to bring this up again...but I've posted about it and still haven't heard anything on it here. During one of the original foot searches, a makeshift lean-to chair was found in some woods. I cannot, for the life of me, find out which set of woods or direct area this chair made out of sticks was found. In looking at this chair, it seems as though the garrote, or rubbery fabric tie, used for the backing of the chair is rather newish. It also appears that the bottom left (when looking at the picture, so in all reality it would be the bottom right when the person as well as the chair is facing forward) is wet. I am wondering if maybe the wetness could be urine, so as to keep snakes away. I don't think it's wet or damp from the weather, b/c the whole chair would be wet. It could be important to note that a person could actually lay down facing the back of the chair. I noticed that the garrote actually looks stretched in certain spots. I'm thinking the person's weight has everything to do with that. I learned how to make furniture out of sticks in the girlscouts, when I was a kid. I believe this person could have learned in the boyscouts. I believe this person could weigh between 160-190 based on the stretched portion of the garrote. Also, based on the stretched area, I don't think they are extremely tall in stature, b/c of where the deepest stretched parts lay. I believe this chair is important and was used by the perp. Since I haven't received a response, and I think it's important to find out where it was found, on what day, approximate time, etc...I'm posting the pic so you can all see how eery it feels to look at it. Somebody knew just what the hell they were doing and they used it to scope out little Haleigh...maybe even used it for another sinister reason. Ok, well, here goes...
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80056&page=2

Forensic Astrology is not my thing, but there are some other intereting observations.

I really agree with this poster as far as how the photos is eery.  It really creeped me out when I first saw this photo.  I hope that it turns out to be nothing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #88 on: February 20, 2009, 09:14:20 PM »

I have a friend that is and has been a Hunter for many years.
I wonder if I send him the photo of that Chair he would know what the HECK that Dang chair is.

It looks to me that it is a make shift Chair that would be used in a Deer Blind ...for Hunting. Being that the area is surrounded by Woods for miles it would make sense.

On the right hand side (stick) back portion of the stick chair is something black attached. when I enlarged it it kinda looks like a knife sheaf with a knife handle sticking out it. Can anyone get us an enlargement of it?

I see that, I just blew up the photo but it does not make that area " Clear" to see.
I did notice that there is a WHITE painted letter " B " on the right side under that black thing.
I had noticed that object earlier as well and was going to post about it,but had to step away.. Have we been able to enlarge and clear it enough to tell what it is?

To me those look like zip ties to hold the pieces together......
Island scroll up/back - I circled the Zip Ties in Purple
Klaas can you Make the Chair PHOTO BIG ...so we can see whatever that Black thing is
Please Smile

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub5/chair.jpg
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: February 20, 2009, 09:16:59 PM »

And no one came today to search with Ronald.  Maybe they were told no civilians.

That is what I read...the SO told the civilian searchers to not search...........they HAD to have a reason for that, at least IMO

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: February 20, 2009, 09:21:22 PM »

You don't hear much about the little boy, I wonder if he was abused, and who knows what info he has told, probably a lot. I could have sworn I read that the bio mother's boyfriend made a comment about when it was time to go back to the father's house Haleigh would fuss about having to go back.

yes, I heard that also and that terrifies me because that is how my son acted when he knew he was due a visitation with his father, I called my therapist and he told me that fear of specific persons or places is a number one indicator of molestation.........turns out he was right Although, once he told me he was scared I NEVER let him visit again.......

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: February 20, 2009, 09:24:25 PM »

Behavioural Indicators Of Child Sexual Abuse

When a child reports sexual abuse either directly, or indirectly in a disguised way e.g. "I know a girl who...".
Persistent and inappropriate sexual play with peers, toys, animals or themselves. e.g. child habitually inserting objects in her vagina or sexually aggressive behaviour with others.
Detailed and overly sophisticated understanding of sexual behaviour (especially by young children).
Sexual themes in the child's artwork, stories or play.
Fear of going home or expressing a desire to live in a foster home or institution.
Regressive behaviour e.g. excessive clinginess in pre-school children or the sudden onset of soiling and wetting when these were not formerly a problem.
Withdrawal into fantasy worlds. A child may even seem to have an intellectual disability when this is not the case.
Sleep disturbances and nightmares.
Changes in appetite.
Fear states e.g. anxiety, depression, phobias, obsession.
Overly compliant behaviour.
Pseudomature behaviour e.g. acting like a parent or spouse.
Delinquent or aggressive behaviour.
Arriving late at school or leaving early.
Poor or deteriorating relationships with peers.
Inability to concentrate in school and/or sudden deterioration in school performance.
Non-participation in school and social activities.
Unwillingness to participate in physical/recreational activities, especially if there is physical discomfort.
Truancy/running away from home.
Excessively seductive behaviour and/or sexual activity. (This is an effect of the sexual abuse not a cause).
Drug/alcohol abuse.
Prostitution. There is a strong correlation between child sexual abuse and late teenage prostitution.
Self-mutilation.
Suicidal feelings and suicide attempts.
Fear of adults of the same sex as the abuser.
Unexplained accumulation of money or gifts.

Return to top

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: February 20, 2009, 09:26:19 PM »

The range of behavioral indicators of child sexual abuse include:

Expressions of age-inappropriate knowledge of sex and sexually “pseudo-mature” behaviors
Sexually explicit drawings
Highly sexualized play
Expressions of unexplained fear of a person or place
Avoiding or attempting to avoid a familiar adult

Signs of posttraumatic stress disorder
Nightmares
Sleep interruptions
Withdrawal
A child’s statement

[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: February 20, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »

If Geraldo's photo of Haleigh being beat up is accurate, how come there wasn't a police report?  We have found reports on everything else.  Is it possible that it would be sealed because she is a minor?  Florida has such open records I am curious.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #94 on: February 20, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

If Geraldo's photo of Haleigh being beat up is accurate, how come there wasn't a police report?  We have found reports on everything else.  Is it possible that it would be sealed because she is a minor?  Florida has such open records I am curious.
Me too .. I wonder  - Yes, Could very well be that,  protecting a Minor
YET I have found on the Sex Offender site - Victim information undisclosed so to say,  yet the record is stated for Offense under the Offender's name.
www.familywatchdog.us

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #95 on: February 20, 2009, 09:32:24 PM »

There IS one photo of her that I noticed what looks like bruises from fingers on her right arm....it's the one that shows her birthmark on the side of her face.....D@MN, I go look because I noticed it days ago and it looks like someone grabbed her way too hard and firmly gripped her arm.

[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #96 on: February 20, 2009, 09:33:48 PM »

yes, I heard that also and that terrifies me because that is how my son acted when he knew he was due a visitation with his father, I called my therapist and he told me that fear of specific persons or places is a number one indicator of molestation.........turns out he was right Although, once he told me he was scared I NEVER let him visit again.......
Island If I could,  I would HUG you right now. I can't even fathom what your mind has been through, let alone what your Son has been through.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: February 20, 2009, 09:35:26 PM »

Hope your dad is doing fine. Right from the start Ron bothered me, I hope I'm wrong with my feelings.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #98 on: February 20, 2009, 09:36:40 PM »

There IS one photo of her that I noticed what looks like bruises from fingers on her right arm....it's the one that shows her birthmark on the side of her face.....D@MN, I go look because I noticed it days ago and it looks like someone grabbed her way too hard and firmly gripped her arm.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18711660/detail.html

I can't copy it, but it is photo 15 of 19........some other monkey take a look and tell me what you see, I'd love another opinion

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: February 20, 2009, 09:39:40 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/18711660/detail.html

I can't copy it, but it is photo 15 of 19........some other monkey take a look and tell me what you see, I'd love another opinion
I see something that does look like bruising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.