March 28, 2024, 07:02:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321341 times)
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: February 21, 2009, 10:05:16 AM »

Sorry for the O/T but theboyzmom I left you a little note in musings...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4573.msg683686#msg683686
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: February 21, 2009, 10:25:30 AM »

Don't know if this has been posted yet...

Jr. gives tips......video

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18763765/index.html

I'm glad to hear they are getting info from him
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: February 21, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »

I was wondering if TES used that new sonar underwater equipment they have when they searched.  It is really new technology, was reported on with Caylee's search.  I do not remember if TES even did water search or if it was LE.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:14 AM »

I think he could provide some info...Yay! but does anyone think it odd that Crystal is just coming forth with that and that she said that she didn't question him??? If that was my kid and I thought that he knew anything I would be What! tell me what you remember ....but at least she did tell the police ...I think that she is genuine in her feelings for her daughter....she loves her very much...poor thing..

Another thing, what in the hell is that sitting on top of Ron's sister's head? Is that supposed to be hair??? She is in need of a fashion make over if I ever saw one! meow meow....but seriously, is that not ugly? I was so distracted by that bad weave and comb over plastered bangs that I didn't hear part of the interview...

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #164 on: February 21, 2009, 10:41:30 AM »

Sorry for the O/T but theboyzmom I left you a little note in musings...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4573.msg683686#msg683686

Answer for you over there.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: February 21, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »

Cookie ~ that hairdo get-up distracted me, too.  Glad I wasn't interviewing her...my eyes would have been glued to the top of her head.  Yes, I know I'm being tacky.....but, gosh, it looked like the hair on top of a doll. . . .synthetic. . . with Elmer's glue.  And, then, I was trying to count the piercings and just quit.  Please, folks, I know many have piercings....I'm just old-school and have trouble with them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: February 21, 2009, 10:53:20 AM »

I was wondering if TES used that new sonar underwater equipment they have when they searched.  It is really new technology, was reported on with Caylee's search.  I do not remember if TES even did water search or if it was LE.

Not sure but I think it was LE doing the water searches.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: February 21, 2009, 11:03:07 AM »

If Geraldo had such a picture, then aren't there some requiements that it be reported to DFS ?
The sister's hairdo...meow .. loks like dolly hair from the dollar store.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: February 21, 2009, 11:07:50 AM »

I think he could provide some info...Yay! but does anyone think it odd that Crystal is just coming forth with that and that she said that she didn't question him??? If that was my kid and I thought that he knew anything I would be What! tell me what you remember ....but at least she did tell the police ...I think that she is genuine in her feelings for her daughter....she loves her very much...poor thing..

Another thing, what in the hell is that sitting on top of Ron's sister's head? Is that supposed to be hair??? She is in need of a fashion make over if I ever saw one! meow meow....but seriously, is that not ugly? I was so distracted by that bad weave and comb over plastered bangs that I didn't hear part of the interview...
My guess is the police told Crystal not to question her son if he said anything.  If needed as evidence the mother questioning the child would not be taken as reliable.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: February 21, 2009, 11:19:24 AM »

One of the Grandmothers, I beliver Neves said that Haleigh had been in the hospital quite a few times for the Turner syndrome and its ramifications to her immune system...
It must be difficult for these people to be in front of the cameras daily. They have to know what we are thinking.
My daughter does not agree with me about the Dad. I asked her why and she said, well, he wasn't home when she disappeared and he has been out searching. She is usually pretty sharp and I trust her opinion. In her line of work and her previous job, she met plenty of wife beaters / killers when they were arrested and held on charges. ..
there you go .. perception ..

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: February 21, 2009, 11:31:21 AM »

Don't know if this has been put up yet.

Video of camper the family can use till they can get back in there house.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/video/default.aspx?maven_playerId=immersiveplayer&maven_referralPlaylistId=e91276d17ee6ae4cc3bcd3da8b1d0b7d36168356&maven_referralObject=1041985211

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 21, 2009, 11:38:01 AM »

I don't think that the dad had anything to do with her disappearance...he may be an a hole and has a temper, but just look at some of the pictures of Haleigh, and some pictures with them together...the one with the fish comes to mind... He has a kind face whenever she is with him....from what I have seen anyway...People who don't care for their children don't take pictures of such incidents like first day of school, catching fish, running around playing....If he wasn't a decent fellow in some ways, would he have fought for custody of the kids? wouldn't he have just let the mom have them and he would certainly have more freedom to run around etc...lots of fathers don't even take their visitation time with their kids...he fought for custody..
He is very young....he is not very educated etc...he doesn't articulate his words as well as some might, but I feel he loves his children ..Another thing, with him having to work nights, perhaps he wanted Misty to live with them so that he would have child care for the kids while he was trying to earn a living....Would his parents or anyone else volunteer to keep the kids every night while he worked? I think that he was just trying to do the best that he could with what he had....survival?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: February 21, 2009, 11:41:17 AM »

People are basically good aren't they? Now if only the mom can get some shelter as well...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: February 21, 2009, 12:35:02 PM »

Geraldo, needs to stop getting into the middle of these investigations and stick to reporting the weather, (which he cant even do right) he is gonna mess something up big time proclaiming to have something and then stopping short with the proof, I think a missing child is to important to try to push your way into wihout just coming right out and saying and showing what you are talking about......I truly truly hope that if he posts a picture and it turns out to be something where the child fell down or got into a shoveing match with another child and received these bruises, this family or somebody associated with them sue's Geraldo's azz, and then maybe he will start looking for missing pets and leave the hard stuff to the LE where it belongs!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #174 on: February 21, 2009, 01:09:25 PM »

I don't think that the dad had anything to do with her disappearance...he may be an a hole and has a temper, but just look at some of the pictures of Haleigh, and some pictures with them together...the one with the fish comes to mind... He has a kind face whenever she is with him....from what I have seen anyway...People who don't care for their children don't take pictures of such incidents like first day of school, catching fish, running around playing....If he wasn't a decent fellow in some ways, would he have fought for custody of the kids? wouldn't he have just let the mom have them and he would certainly have more freedom to run around etc...lots of fathers don't even take their visitation time with their kids...he fought for custody..
He is very young....he is not very educated etc...he doesn't articulate his words as well as some might, but I feel he loves his children ..Another thing, with him having to work nights, perhaps he wanted Misty to live with them so that he would have child care for the kids while he was trying to earn a living....Would his parents or anyone else volunteer to keep the kids every night while he worked? I think that he was just trying to do the best that he could with what he had....survival?

I'm not saying this is this case here, but just because a man files for cudtody doesn;t mean they do it for the right reasons.......my e fought for custody of his boys because in his mind it proved to others, he was the "better" parent, and he didn't want to pay child support. There are even some wo want custody because they have to be the ones in control. My ex was pure evil, had plenty of wonderful pictures of him and the boys together, (bought and paid for custody of my stepsons), yet was an abuser...go figure

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #175 on: February 21, 2009, 01:22:28 PM »

People are basically good aren't they? Now if only the mom can get some shelter as well...

I soooo agree~I'm so sick of NG and the poor, poor RC living in a tent....wth about Haleighs mom? If I had the money, I'd send one down there for her. I feel terrible for her and her family.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: February 21, 2009, 01:33:13 PM »

Part of why he got custody was he had the health care insurance. Although that doesn't make much sense to me as he could have carried the kids on his insurance regardless.
If the Mom got custody he would have had to pay child support. 
Mom seemed very uninvolved to me.
Maybe the lesser of two evils in the courts perception. Without knowing the entire situation and ever meeting these people except in sound bites, it's hard to really make a determination.
Except, I still can't warm up to any of them. My heart does go out to Mrs. Neves, the paternal Grandmother. She does seem like a good soul who is there for her granddaughter. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2009, 01:33:58 PM »

I wonder if Jr's comments about the man dressed all in black came out of the blue or was someone asking him about the incident? Didn't LE have someone talk to the little boy when this first happened? He was in the home at the time Haleigh went missing, if he was awake when this happened, why didn't he cry out or seek out Misty or his father before hand? I know he's just a little guy, but it sounds strange that he came up with this days later.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »

I wonder if Jr's comments about the man dressed all in black came out of the blue or was someone asking him about the incident? Didn't LE have someone talk to the little boy when this first happened? He was in the home at the time Haleigh went missing, if he was awake when this happened, why didn't he cry out or seek out Misty or his father before hand? I know he's just a little guy, but it sounds strange that he came up with this days later.
[/quote    Hello Boo,  I dont think they want to question someone so little, I heard that if they do he might just make up things or say stuff that he might have overheard, you know how kids that age are, I think they tell everybody not to question him, but if he should just come out on his own and say something then they have to report it!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2009, 02:18:22 PM »

Geraldo, needs to stop getting into the middle of these investigations and stick to reporting the weather, (which he cant even do right) he is gonna mess something up big time proclaiming to have something and then stopping short with the proof, I think a missing child is to important to try to push your way into wihout just coming right out and saying and showing what you are talking about......I truly truly hope that if he posts a picture and it turns out to be something where the child fell down or got into a shoveing match with another child and received these bruises, this family or somebody associated with them sue's Geraldo's azz, and then maybe he will start looking for missing pets and leave the hard stuff to the LE where it belongs!!!!!!!!!!

OT I'm glad Geraldo is no longer reporting on Caylee and having JB on his show!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.