March 29, 2024, 01:10:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321481 times)
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 21, 2009, 06:23:25 PM »

Regarding that picture:

Could be food, as someone says. To me, looks like fingerpaint on her fingers. And don't dismiss bugbites for the red circles on her arm -- this is Florida and she lives in a wooded area. Kids do poke around in leaves and dirt.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2009, 06:34:36 PM »

Glad I copy and pasted the headline on the presser because now it is gone from the website and the latest video is last night at 5pm form what I see. The screen actually for almost 30 min was black and now when you go to the website it has old videos.

I am in Jax and have First Coast News channel on so if anything changes I will post. Right now regular programming. I would think if they canceled they would have posted it on the web.

I saw it......really some old stuff over and over. The only new item I found interesting was they have interviewed the cousin and he is NOT a suspect.......so, how come they can clear him and not Misty and RC, the pressers are so frustrating because they are incredibly vague. I wouldthink they would at least put any rumors that are unfounded to bed so as not to perpetuate speculation.
Thanks for the info. I guess I was too late. Must be why they didn't update the website yet. Well that is weird to clear the cousin like that. I think everyone is a suspect until they figure out what really happened. I know the dad was at work from 6pm that evening so I would cancel him off first as long as work records check out. Other than that I think everyone else is a suspect. THhey are very tight lipped but I guess that is good in some ways. My daughter at first thought the sheriff was upset when giving pressers but I explained to her he just took over in Jan so he is probably wasn't expecting to give pressers everyday.

Maybe they are giving him (cousin) enough rope to hang himself (or reveal where Haleigh is)?

I am leaning towards believing them, if he were a suspect still I think they'd be saying everybody is a suspect.....also, I asked this question last night WHO saw this cousin???? Did RC see him, the neighbors or is he someone MC is throwing under the bus to take the suspicion off of her......after all RC's mom said the gun incident was 2 weeks ago and RC said it NEVER happened. I don't trust anything these 2 say unless I have heard it in an official cpacity. I justthink Misty has changed her story way too often and is reaching to take the spotlight off of her inconsistencies. I am still wavering to with RC, I just feel something odd about the entire situation and can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was the 911 call, he states over and over "I was at work", and later I don't care if you record this......he knows very well it is being recorded and I want to know if he was at work the entire time (LE never answered that uestion), because in one of his interviews he stated he was there when Haliegh was put into bed. I can find the link if I need to.......just something isn't sitting well with me. I could be wrong, but those are my gut feelings.

Here it is......

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/16/amber_alert_ground_search_for_haleigh_to_end_monday.html

Amber Alert -- Polygraphs Continue On Haleigh’s Family
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:08:10 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

Slideshow - 16 images
">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
Video
Haleigh Cummings News Conference Feb 16
Haleigh 911 Call Released
Additional Information
Previous Story: Haleigh Search Draws 500 Leads
911 Transcript Part 1
911 Transcript Part 2
Sexual Predator Missing From Marion Co.
EquuSearch's Haleigh Update: Feb. 14, 2009
Putnam Co. Sheriff's Office
SATSUMA -- Authorities in Putnam County said they have left no stone unturned in their search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, but despite their efforts, there are still no clues leading to the girl's whereabouts.

In an afternoon news conference, Dominic Pape, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, said  they are moving from ground searches to a more tactical approach of following up tips and leads. They said they would search any place in the country or the world to look for Haleigh.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that family members are currently taking polygraph tests.

Investigators admitted they were frustrated, but said they have made progress in their efforts to find Haleigh, who disappeared a week ago from her Satsuma home.

Cummings told Putnam County sheriff's deputies that he left his daughter and son in bed in the care of 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Croslin said when she got out of bed, she could not find Haleigh.

Maybe it was stated incorrectly,but by this report it sounds like HE LEFT THEM IN BED.......so, did he get a break during his shift and go back to the trailer- I don't know??

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 21, 2009, 07:09:47 PM »

OMG just saw a promo just now on Foxnews,  Whoraldo's episode tonight shows Ron Cummings & his family getting might upset with Mr Sensationalism himself - o boi!      I think Satsuma got word of the dirty players in the Caylee case...tune in tonight Foxnews cable Geraldo at Large 10pm eastern  9pm central - Ill look for a youtube late tonight or in the morning for those without cable

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #203 on: February 21, 2009, 07:15:23 PM »

Fox news will have a update on this case as well as whorealdo and his "run in " with Ron's family when he tried to ask questions.....stay tuned

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: February 21, 2009, 07:17:36 PM »

Apparently Whoraldo confronted Ron Cummings on allegations that he hit Haleigh in the past....no wonder.   Is it any wonder how Baez got to this has been sensationalist in Caylee's case?   

Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: February 21, 2009, 07:19:09 PM »

Fox news will have a update on this case as well as whorealdo and his "run in " with Ron's family when he tried to ask questions.....stay tuned
Wonder if it resembled the send off George, Dennis & Murt got?  Maybe Leonard got one also, however I cannot picture that.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #206 on: February 21, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »

Man, I saw this one coming. Why doesn't he leave them alone ?  There'll be enough time for recriminations later.  I'm gonna write a nastygram to Fox. 

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #207 on: February 21, 2009, 07:35:21 PM »

WOW~2 different accounts from the vigil stated that Ron told them he was 75% sure he thought he knew he took Haleigh.......this ties into what he told TM, IIRC that he thought she was taken in retribution for something he did things that make you go hmmmmm.

I think he has something for 17yr old girls

[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: February 21, 2009, 07:39:21 PM »

Reporting as I hear it...clip before commercial shows Whoraldo face to face with Ron Cummings asking about a confrontation he had with someone over a gun - he is with Crystal the bio mom

Whoraldo said that his questioning made him not welcome -
Whoraldo puts it as if Ron has presented himself in an appropriate way and that the two different families have been civil

But the images of Ron Cummings is different than reported from Crystal - that he hit Crystal involving drugs (two relatives of Crystal Marcus & Chad)   is making accusations    Crystal is saying Ron had another 17 year old girlfriend besides Misty & Crystal was 17 when she had her two with him...Crystal standing by quiet - o man there is gonna be a brawl between these two families

Clip:

Yoiu told him you are sure who took Haleigh, Ron if I knew where Haleigh was I would go get here    Ron becomes upset that Crystal or Whoraldo is making up things, grandpa steps in and tells Whoraldo to leave
I said this from day one - Crystal is using this as a vendetta against Ron - that is EXTREMELY clear to me

WHOA!   Whoraldo states "Ron appears to be in an altered state when I interviewed him"   WTF is Whoraldo doing!    Crystal is a backstabbing bitter drug addict who lost custody of her kids...its clear she is on a vendetta  Ron may not be an angel either but this is TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE REPORTING

Tune in to watch the whole interview later...ill look for a youtube of it later

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #209 on: February 21, 2009, 07:42:05 PM »

Hello everyone, just stopping in to see if there was anything new on Haleigh. So many precious little ones being harmed.

Just saw where whoraldo has a run in with RC. Don't think Whoraldo knows who he is messing with. Just might be someone to shut his big mouth for a while.

IM what I don't understand is if Ron is 75% sure who has her why have we not heard about it. I would be shouting it out every chance I had.

Just do not know about these people. Thought I had seen everything with the Anthony's. 

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #210 on: February 21, 2009, 07:55:20 PM »

Reporting as I hear it...clip before commercial shows Whoraldo face to face with Ron Cummings asking about a confrontation he had with someone over a gun - he is with Crystal the bio mom

Whoraldo puts it as if Ron has presented himself in an appropriate way and that the two different families have been civil

But the images of Ron Cummings is different than reported from Crystal - that he hit Crystal involving drugs (two relatives of Crystal Marcus & Chad)   is making accusations    Crystal is saying Ron had another 17 year old girlfriend besides Misty & Crystal was 17 when she had her two with him...Crystal standing by quiet - o man there is gonna be a brawl between these two families

Clip:

Yoiu told him you are sure who took Haleigh, Ron if I knew where Haleigh was I would go get here    Ron becomes upset that Crystal or Whoraldo is making up things, grandpa steps in and tells Whoraldo to leave
I said this from day one - Crystal is using this as a vendetta against Ron - that is EXTREMELY clear to me

WHOA!   Whoraldo states "Ron appears to be in an altered state when I interviewed him"   WTF is Whoraldo doing!    Crystal is a backstabbing bitter drug addic ::MonkeyShocked::t who lost custody of her kids...its clear she is on a vendetta  Ron may not be an angel either but this is TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE REPORTING

I don't see it that way (that Crystal has a vendetta against him), maybe she's piizzed as I would be that he left her children with a nitwit at best and a POI at worst. It is a fact that he thinks he has another child with the 17yrd old girl named Amber-he answered possibly at the press conf this week, so that IS fact. The gun incident IS valid because RC denies it ever happened and his own mom says it was two weeks ago. Ron may hae won custody, but so did my ex ( ad he molested my son , and his other 2 boys as I foud out later), he pulled lots of nasty tricks on his ex wife during the court hearings etc.

It is irresponsible to state as fact that just because someone lost custody of their kids that it automatically makes the other parent the "bad one"..............

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: February 21, 2009, 07:58:48 PM »

Hello everyone, just stopping in to see if there was anything new on Haleigh. So many precious little ones being harmed.

Just saw where whoraldo has a run in with RC. Don't think Whoraldo knows who he is messing with. Just might be someone to shut his big mouth for a while.

IM what I don't understand is if Ron is 75% sure who has her why have we not heard about it. I would be shouting it out every chance I had.

Just do not know about these people. Thought I had seen everything with the Anthony's. 

The way I took it was that Ron (the father) was telling two other guys that Ron was 75% sure he knows who it is.  Geraldo was trying to get Ron to admit that.  You would think Ron would tell the police.  Geraldo was making comments about Ron's drug dealings and he's going to have to let the police know who he has been dealing with because the police have to know who to look at and question.  Guess Ron doesn't want to fess up about the people he has contact with IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #212 on: February 21, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »

Hi Darla, no clue there, but if what he said during the search is truly the way he sees things, then he belives someone took her out of retribution.....I don't know if I believe that or not though, but if he did he would know whose pizzed off at him and with his contolling behavoir, anger issues that could be many people.

I think DCS needs to get invoved for the sake of Ron Jr.  .........these kids deserve a better chance and a better enviroment, not some hothead with kids everywhere.

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #213 on: February 21, 2009, 08:05:28 PM »

Clip:

WHOA!   Whoraldo states "Ron appears to be in an altered state when I interviewed him"   WTF is Whoraldo doing!    Crystal is a backstabbing bitter drug addic ::MonkeyShocked::t who lost custody of her kids...its clear she is on a vendetta  Ron may not be an angel either but this is TOTALLY IRRESPONSIBLE REPORTING

I don't see it that way (that Crystal has a vendetta against him), maybe she's piizzed as I would be that he left her children with a nitwit at best and a POI at worst. It is a fact that he thinks he has another child with the 17yrd old girl named Amber-he answered possibly at the press conf this week, so that IS fact. The gun incident IS valid because RC denies it ever happened and his own mom says it was two weeks ago. Ron may hae won custody, but so did my ex ( ad he molested my son , and his other 2 boys as I foud out later), he pulled lots of nasty tricks on his ex wife during the court hearings etc.

It is irresponsible to state as fact that just because someone lost custody of their kids that it automatically makes the other parent the "bad one"..............

It's a fact that Haleigh's mom was pregnant with her at 17 and that Ron has a one y.o. son with another person and she was pregnant at 17 and that Ron is living with yet a third 17 y.o. girl right now.  He started out with a 17 y.o. six years ago and he's still with a 17 y.o. and he's now 25. 

I don't really care much for Geraldo, but he does have a point.  There is tremendous amount of time, money and volunteering from people to search for this little girl.  Ron is known for his drug use and problems therewith.  It is a real possibility that he made one of the people he encounters in his drug use (Ron's obviously a hothead) and that one of them has done something with Haleigh.  Ron needs to be open with the police about all these people he has contact with, especially if he's 75% sure who it could be.  Ron said that either the two guys were lying or Geraldo was lying because he never said that.  Hmmm....

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: February 21, 2009, 08:06:37 PM »

Clip:

While Ron's past maybe shady as well as Crystal it is also FACT that she has yet to admit she had a continuing drug problem that she lost custody of her children for but her own father admitted that and it is a FACT that she has done nothing but make accusations against Ron - she may be upset that he left their children with a 17 yr old but had she been a responsible mother she wouldnt have lost custody either - I know you may have had an experience BUT the court records in their case will make it clear despite Crystal not being forthcoming about them, is there a chance the wrong parent got custody...in this case at the time it occurred, probably not.   I know Ron had a confrontation with a cousin which is fact.  To say Ron was in an "altered state" is what is irresponsible - it was a derogatory statement meant to inflame & apparently Geraoldo has taken sides.    Me, I have no sides I think both of these families are a hot mess & yet once again  children are victims as a result of it.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #215 on: February 21, 2009, 08:06:58 PM »

The way I took it was that Ron (the father) was telling two other guys that Ron was 75% sure he knows who it is.  Geraldo was trying to get Ron to admit that.  You would think Ron would tell the police.  Geraldo was making comments about Ron's drug dealings and he's going to have to let the police know who he has been dealing with because the police have to know who to look at and question.  Guess Ron doesn't want to fess up about the people he has contact with IMO

insert agreeing monkey here.......great point and sad, you think you would do ANYTHING to find your child. These are valid questions that LE looks at all the time, and the earlier that LE can clear them up the quicker they can move on. It's a shame they haven't been able to clear rc and gf, yet they cleared the cousin.

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: February 21, 2009, 08:08:28 PM »

OMG just saw a promo just now on Foxnews,  Whoraldo's episode tonight shows Ron Cummings & his family getting might upset with Mr Sensationalism himself - o boi!      I think Satsuma got word of the dirty players in the Caylee case...tune in tonight Foxnews cable Geraldo at Large 10pm eastern  9pm central - Ill look for a youtube late tonight or in the morning for those without cable
Man oh man!

I swore off Geraldo a long time ago.

Now I have to watch him tonight to keep abreast of this case?

I just hate everything about that Geraldo guy!

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #217 on: February 21, 2009, 08:13:20 PM »

Clip:

While Ron's past maybe shady as well as Crystal it is also FACT that she has yet to admit she had a continuing drug problem that she lost custody of her children for but her own father admitted that and it is a FACT that she has done nothing but make accusations against Ron - she may be upset that he left their children with a 17 yr old but had she been a responsible mother she wouldnt have lost custody either - I know you may have had an experience BUT the court records in their case will make it clear despite Crystal not being forthcoming about them, is there a chance the wrong parent got custody...in this case at the time it occurred, probably not.   I know Ron had a confrontation with a cousin which is fact.  To say Ron was in an "altered state" is what is irresponsible - it was a derogatory statement meant to inflame & apparently Geraoldo has taken sides.    Me, I have no sides I think both of these families are a hot mess & yet once again  children are victims as a result of it.

I've seen the court records and IT IS NOT CLEAR to me, that's my opinion, yours differs, no point in arguing over that. HOW do you know about the confrontation as a FACT with the cousin?????

I call things like I see them an in previous very early interviews RC did deem to be in a altered state.....I agree these kids are victims, but I think this time Geraldo's questions are valid. Also, I think the bio mom has been very restrained and not been hurlin accusations (which I would have) considering the miserable circumstances these children are in.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #218 on: February 21, 2009, 08:16:22 PM »

Clip:

It's a fact that Haleigh's mom was pregnant with her at 17 and that Ron has a one y.o. son with another person and she was pregnant at 17 and that Ron is living with yet a third 17 y.o. girl right now.  He started out with a 17 y.o. six years ago and he's still with a 17 y.o. and he's now 25. 

I don't really care much for Geraldo, but he does have a point.  There is tremendous amount of time, money and volunteering from people to search for this little girl.  Ron is known for his drug use and problems therewith.  It is a real possibility that he made one of the people he encounters in his drug use (Ron's obviously a hothead) and that one of them has done something with Haleigh.  Ron needs to be open with the police about all these people he has contact with, especially if he's 75% sure who it could be.  Ron said that either the two guys were lying or Geraldo was lying because he never said that.  Hmmm....

I guess his mom is lying about the gun incident also, because HE denies it ever happened. hmmmmmm again!

[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 21, 2009, 08:19:33 PM »

Cappuccino stated:
Me, I have no sides I think both of these families are a hot mess & yet once again children are victims as a result of it.

I so agree with this!

Says it all.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.