April 24, 2024, 01:11:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 323775 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 21, 2009, 08:42:41 PM »

Glad I copy and pasted the headline on the presser because now it is gone from the website and the latest video is last night at 5pm form what I see. The screen actually for almost 30 min was black and now when you go to the website it has old videos.

I am in Jax and have First Coast News channel on so if anything changes I will post. Right now regular programming. I would think if they canceled they would have posted it on the web.

I saw it......really some old stuff over and over. The only new item I found interesting was they have interviewed the cousin and he is NOT a suspect.......so, how come they can clear him and not Misty and RC, the pressers are so frustrating because they are incredibly vague. I wouldthink they would at least put any rumors that are unfounded to bed so as not to perpetuate speculation.
Thanks for the info. I guess I was too late. Must be why they didn't update the website yet. Well that is weird to clear the cousin like that. I think everyone is a suspect until they figure out what really happened. I know the dad was at work from 6pm that evening so I would cancel him off first as long as work records check out. Other than that I think everyone else is a suspect. THhey are very tight lipped but I guess that is good in some ways. My daughter at first thought the sheriff was upset when giving pressers but I explained to her he just took over in Jan so he is probably wasn't expecting to give pressers everyday.

Maybe they are giving him (cousin) enough rope to hang himself (or reveal where Haleigh is)?

I am leaning towards believing them, if he were a suspect still I think they'd be saying everybody is a suspect.....also, I asked this question last night WHO saw this cousin???? Did RC see him, the neighbors or is he someone MC is throwing under the bus to take the suspicion off of her......after all RC's mom said the gun incident was 2 weeks ago and RC said it NEVER happened. I don't trust anything these 2 say unless I have heard it in an official cpacity. I justthink Misty has changed her story way too often and is reaching to take the spotlight off of her inconsistencies. I am still wavering to with RC, I just feel something odd about the entire situation and can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was the 911 call, he states over and over "I was at work", and later I don't care if you record this......he knows very well it is being recorded and I want to know if he was at work the entire time (LE never answered that uestion), because in one of his interviews he stated he was there when Haliegh was put into bed. I can find the link if I need to.......just something isn't sitting well with me. I could be wrong, but those are my gut feelings.

Here it is......

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/16/amber_alert_ground_search_for_haleigh_to_end_monday.html

Amber Alert -- Polygraphs Continue On Haleigh’s Family
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:08:10 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

Slideshow - 16 images
">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
Video
Haleigh Cummings News Conference Feb 16
Haleigh 911 Call Released
Additional Information
Previous Story: Haleigh Search Draws 500 Leads
911 Transcript Part 1
911 Transcript Part 2
Sexual Predator Missing From Marion Co.
EquuSearch's Haleigh Update: Feb. 14, 2009
Putnam Co. Sheriff's Office
SATSUMA -- Authorities in Putnam County said they have left no stone unturned in their search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, but despite their efforts, there are still no clues leading to the girl's whereabouts.

In an afternoon news conference, Dominic Pape, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, said  they are moving from ground searches to a more tactical approach of following up tips and leads. They said they would search any place in the country or the world to look for Haleigh.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that family members are currently taking polygraph tests.

Investigators admitted they were frustrated, but said they have made progress in their efforts to find Haleigh, who disappeared a week ago from her Satsuma home.

Cummings told Putnam County sheriff's deputies that he left his daughter and son in bed in the care of 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Croslin said when she got out of bed, she could not find Haleigh.

Maybe it was stated incorrectly,but by this report it sounds like HE LEFT THEM IN BED.......so, did he get a break during his shift and go back to the trailer- I don't know??

I caught that too IM! If he works 12 hour shifts he may have gotten 2  half hour breaks or a one hour break. I wonder how long it takes him to get home normally? And 9PM would be the half way point...after the kids were in bed! If LE says with certainty that the SO and the cousin are/were cleared yet does not say the same about dad and gf Geez I am so  I really don't think Haleigh is alive, and I would like to believe that they had nothing to do with it but if there was a possibilty RC came home on his lunch break ( which after pulling his gf home from a 3 day bender (( if that is to be believed)) ) it would make sense that he came home to check up on her. But how could things have gotten so out of hand??
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #221 on: February 21, 2009, 08:50:27 PM »

Glad I copy and pasted the headline on the presser because now it is gone from the website and the latest video is last night at 5pm form what I see. The screen actually for almost 30 min was black and now when you go to the website it has old videos.

I am in Jax and have First Coast News channel on so if anything changes I will post. Right now regular programming. I would think if they canceled they would have posted it on the web.

I saw it......really some old stuff over and over. The only new item I found interesting was they have interviewed the cousin and he is NOT a suspect.......so, how come they can clear him and not Misty and RC, the pressers are so frustrating because they are incredibly vague. I wouldthink they would at least put any rumors that are unfounded to bed so as not to perpetuate speculation.
Thanks for the info. I guess I was too late. Must be why they didn't update the website yet. Well that is weird to clear the cousin like that. I think everyone is a suspect until they figure out what really happened. I know the dad was at work from 6pm that evening so I would cancel him off first as long as work records check out. Other than that I think everyone else is a suspect. THhey are very tight lipped but I guess that is good in some ways. My daughter at first thought the sheriff was upset when giving pressers but I explained to her he just took over in Jan so he is probably wasn't expecting to give pressers everyday.

Maybe they are giving him (cousin) enough rope to hang himself (or reveal where Haleigh is)?

I am leaning towards believing them, if he were a suspect still I think they'd be saying everybody is a suspect.....also, I asked this question last night WHO saw this cousin???? Did RC see him, the neighbors or is he someone MC is throwing under the bus to take the suspicion off of her......after all RC's mom said the gun incident was 2 weeks ago and RC said it NEVER happened. I don't trust anything these 2 say unless I have heard it in an official cpacity. I justthink Misty has changed her story way too often and is reaching to take the spotlight off of her inconsistencies. I am still wavering to with RC, I just feel something odd about the entire situation and can't put my finger on it. Maybe it was the 911 call, he states over and over "I was at work", and later I don't care if you record this......he knows very well it is being recorded and I want to know if he was at work the entire time (LE never answered that uestion), because in one of his interviews he stated he was there when Haliegh was put into bed. I can find the link if I need to.......just something isn't sitting well with me. I could be wrong, but those are my gut feelings.

Here it is......

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/2/16/amber_alert_ground_search_for_haleigh_to_end_monday.html

Amber Alert -- Polygraphs Continue On Haleigh’s Family
Tuesday, February 17, 2009 6:08:10 AM
Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback | 

Slideshow - 16 images
">">">">">">">">">">">">">">">
Video
Haleigh Cummings News Conference Feb 16
Haleigh 911 Call Released
Additional Information
Previous Story: Haleigh Search Draws 500 Leads
911 Transcript Part 1
911 Transcript Part 2
Sexual Predator Missing From Marion Co.
EquuSearch's Haleigh Update: Feb. 14, 2009
Putnam Co. Sheriff's Office
SATSUMA -- Authorities in Putnam County said they have left no stone unturned in their search for missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings, but despite their efforts, there are still no clues leading to the girl's whereabouts.

In an afternoon news conference, Dominic Pape, a special agent with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, said  they are moving from ground searches to a more tactical approach of following up tips and leads. They said they would search any place in the country or the world to look for Haleigh.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy confirmed that family members are currently taking polygraph tests.

Investigators admitted they were frustrated, but said they have made progress in their efforts to find Haleigh, who disappeared a week ago from her Satsuma home.

Cummings told Putnam County sheriff's deputies that he left his daughter and son in bed in the care of 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Croslin said when she got out of bed, she could not find Haleigh.

Maybe it was stated incorrectly,but by this report it sounds like HE LEFT THEM IN BED.......so, did he get a break during his shift and go back to the trailer- I don't know??

I caught that too IM! If he works 12 hour shifts he may have gotten 2  half hour breaks or a one hour break. I wonder how long it takes him to get home normally? And 9PM would be the half way point...after the kids were in bed! If LE says with certainty that the SO and the cousin are/were cleared yet does not say the same about dad and gf Geez I am so  I really don't think Haleigh is alive, and I would like to believe that they had nothing to do with it but if there was a possibilty RC came home on his lunch break ( which after pulling his gf home from a 3 day bender (( if that is to be believed)) ) it would make sense that he came home to check up on her. But how could things have gotten so out of hand??

I heard he worked 3 to 3, and IIRC it was about 16 miles from trailer to work. I just can't cross him off my hinky meter, and apparantley neither can LE. Can you remember a case where they wouldn't let the family back into their home after 2 weeks? Nor clear them as to having any involvement. I thought no case could even come close to being as nutty as the A's, but this one is certainly giving it a hard run for 2nd place,

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #222 on: February 21, 2009, 08:50:58 PM »

I really think this talk about Misty's cousin molesting her, and the other talk about him is to get the attention off of her and Ron. I just can't shake my bad feelings for Ron, again I hope I'm wrong, but none of this makes sense to me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 21, 2009, 08:54:21 PM »

I agree islandmonkey, I don't understand why the trailer hasn't been cleared for them to go back in, that makes no sense at all, it's not like it is a huge mansion, they would have to be done processing that trailer by now. And very odd the family hasn't been cleared by now, something is way wrong here.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #224 on: February 21, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »

I really think this talk about Misty's cousin molesting her, and the other talk about him is to get the attention off of her and Ron. I just can't shake my bad feelings for Ron, again I hope I'm wrong, but none of this makes sense to me.

I agree big time~so does the gun story that can't be validated nor have I heard from any one other than Misty that her cousin was even there. I think the fact he was cleared so fast is he wasn't even there, can a neighbor, anyone else place him at the house or even in Satsuma the day before. I think they are throwing out everything they can too distract attn from them, it just isn't working .....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #225 on: February 21, 2009, 09:00:56 PM »

I agree islandmonkey, I don't understand why the trailer hasn't been cleared for them to go back in, that makes no sense at all, it's not like it is a huge mansion, they would have to be done processing that trailer by now. And very odd the family hasn't been cleared by now, something is way wrong here.

Ok, I can't remember but maybe some other monkey can..was Danielle Van Dam, Jon Benet Ramsey, Elizabeth Smart, Jessica Lunsford or Polly Klaas's homes treated this way. I really am curious if any other home where a child was "snatched" ever withheld from the family for this length of time?

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 21, 2009, 09:04:54 PM »

Ok, I can't remember but maybe some other monkey can..was Danielle Van Dam, Jon Benet Ramsey, Elizabeth Smart, Jessica Lunsford or Polly Klaas's homes treated this way. I really am curious if any other home where a child was "snatched" ever withheld from the family for this length of time?
I honestly do not remember anyone's home being held for this long, this is very strange, it's a medium sized trailer, what could they possibly be doing?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 21, 2009, 09:08:11 PM »

Cousin in Tennessee not a suspect in Haleigh's disappearance

By Cindy Swirko
Staff writer

Published: Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 5:26 p.m.
Last Modified: Saturday, February 21, 2009 at 5:26 p.m.
SATSUMA -- The search for Haleigh Cummings was scaled back Saturday, but investigators continued to run down leads in hoped that one will take them to the 5-year-old who family members say was last seen Feb. 9 in her home.

A few volunteers searched near the Satsuma home in which Haleigh lived with her father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin. Putnam County Sheriff’s Capt. Dick Schauland said the department had no organized searches on Saturday.

Schauland added that a cousin of Croslin who lives in Tennessee but had recently visited the area is not a suspect or “person of interest” in the case.

“We got a lead about him early on and interviewed him. He is not a suspect,” Schauland said. “At the moment, we have no searches. We are following up on leads. The investigation is going on.”

Schauland added that no searches were planned for Sunday but added that could change depending on any leads that might come in.

A few individuals searched on their own, stopping by an area down the street from the Cummings home where members of Ronald Cummings’ family have gathered since the case began.

Members of the Christian Motorcycle Association based in Putnam County also stopped by to pray with family members for Haleigh’s return.

“We’re just here to lend support,” said member Barbara Rains. “We want to pray with them.”

Barbie Squires, Haleigh’s paternal great-grandmother, said the family plans to remain camped at the site as long as the property owner allows it or until Haleigh is found.

Squires said the ordeal is wearing on the family, including Haleigh’s 3-year-old brother Ronnie Jr., who was also in the house when family members say Haleigh disappeared.

“He’s not doing well at all. He realizes what’s going on,” Squires said. “Today he went

to his granny’s house and she gave him a soda. He was pouring it in a glass. She asked him why and he said he was pouring half of it for his sister.”

Cummings said he has not worked since Haleigh vanished. Squires said an account — the Haleigh Cummings Family Relief Fund — has been established at Bank of America.

A reward of up to $20,000 is being offered in the case. Anyone with information can call a tips line at 888-227-TIPS.

Croslin, 17, said she discovered Haleigh missing about 3 a.m. Feb. 9 when she awoke to use the bathroom. Haleigh had been sleeping on one of two beds in the master bedroom, Croslin said.

Schauland said in a press conference Saturday that 4,786 man hours have been spent by law enforcement on the ground, air and water searches, while sheriff’s investigators have spent 1,626 hours investigating leads. Volunteer search hours total more than 4,000. The number of leads is now up to 1,600.

“Some of the leads end up going nowhere, but you have to run them down,” Schauland said. “Somewhere along the line is going to be the tip that will lead us to her. Sooner or later we are going to find it.”

<snipped>
http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090221/ARTICLES/902210953/1002?Title=Cousin-in-Tennessee-not-a-suspect-in-Haleigh-s-disappearance

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: February 21, 2009, 09:09:46 PM »

I honestly do not remember anyone's home being held for this long, this is very strange, it's a medium sized trailer, what could they possibly be doing?

That is a great question..........I could possibly understand if they'd used luminol and found blood evidence in the trailer, but otherwise I am clueless

[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #229 on: February 21, 2009, 09:10:00 PM »

OMG just saw a promo just now on Foxnews,  Whoraldo's episode tonight shows Ron Cummings & his family getting might upset with Mr Sensationalism himself - o boi!      I think Satsuma got word of the dirty players in the Caylee case...tune in tonight Foxnews cable Geraldo at Large 10pm eastern  9pm central - Ill look for a youtube late tonight or in the morning for those without cable
Man oh man!

I swore off Geraldo a long time ago.

Now I have to watch him tonight to keep abreast of this case?

I just hate everything about that Geraldo guy!

I can not stand him either...here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaeVGiFTKJA&feature=related

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 21, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »

Thanks Brandi for posting that, just what I figured the cousin has nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance. Thrown out there on purpose to get the attention off of Ron and Misty.
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 21, 2009, 09:18:13 PM »

Reading the above posts brings a few things to mind. 

Misty said she put the kids to bed at 10PM.....as I know I questioned that as kinda late for little kids to be up, when one of them has school the next day.

Also, in the very beginning, I remember reading that it was stated that Misty called Ronald at work several times before he came home. 

Also, if Haleigh was missing, WHY would MISTY not phone 911 herself, as Ronald was the one that placed the call.

Why would Ronald deny the argument about the gun, that his own mother spoke about.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 21, 2009, 09:22:12 PM »

Maybe they found some drug substance inside that trailer.  Possibly someone was there to make a purchase.

Misty = DUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: February 21, 2009, 09:23:11 PM »

Maybe LE took part of the plumbing, sent it off to the lab for tests, and they waiting for results to come back? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: February 21, 2009, 09:24:10 PM »

That is a great question..........I could possibly understand if they'd used luminol and found blood evidence in the trailer, but otherwise I am clueless

Even the Anthony's was not a ...crime scene... until they had a search warrant.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: February 21, 2009, 09:24:14 PM »

Misty said she put the kids to bed at 10PM.....as I know I questioned that as kinda late for little kids to be up, when one of them has school the next day.

Also, in the very beginning, I remember reading that it was stated that Misty called Ronald at work several times before he came home. 

Also, if Haleigh was missing, WHY would MISTY not phone 911 herself, as Ronald was the one that placed the call.

Why would Ronald deny the argument about the gun, that his own mother spoke about.

I thought she stated they went to bed at 8-8:30, but all the rest I've heard including the story of Misty calling Ron at work, and I wonder why not call 911, but even more odd than that is why didn't she grab jr and run to a neighbor's house and call 911, if I woke up and found the door wide open and a child missing, I'd bet out of there so fast it would mke your head spin. I would not linger around with another child in there not knowing the perp was gone, outside or even that he could came back. I'd be waking the entire neighborhood to help look, plus I'd be screaming my head off.........but, maybe I'm abnormal

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 21, 2009, 09:24:52 PM »

[/quote There hasn't been one thing that either one of them has said that has given me the feeling they had nothing to do with this. The 911 call, and Ron's anger issues, the clothes Haleigh was wearing, what bed people were in, kitchen light on, cinder block holding door open, never seen that cinder block before, even though there was a pile of them not far from the trailer, I could go on and on. I have a bad feeling and I can't shake it.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 21, 2009, 09:34:33 PM »

OMG just saw a promo just now on Foxnews,  Whoraldo's episode tonight shows Ron Cummings & his family getting might upset with Mr Sensationalism himself - o boi!      I think Satsuma got word of the dirty players in the Caylee case...tune in tonight Foxnews cable Geraldo at Large 10pm eastern  9pm central - Ill look for a youtube late tonight or in the morning for those without cable
Man oh man!

I swore off Geraldo a long time ago.

Now I have to watch him tonight to keep abreast of this case?

I just hate everything about that Geraldo guy!

I can not stand him either...here you go...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaeVGiFTKJA&feature=related

Thanks! I needed that.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 21, 2009, 09:35:24 PM »

If they declare either one of them, Ron or Misty a POI or a suspect, they then lawyer up.
Right now, Misty is talking willingly. They might be giving them the rope. You know, that rope to hang yerself with.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: February 21, 2009, 09:36:17 PM »

[/quote There hasn't been one thing that either one of them has said that has given me the feeling they had nothing to do with this. The 911 call, and Ron's anger issues, the clothes Haleigh was wearing, what bed people were in, kitchen light on, cinder block holding door open, never seen that cinder block before, even though there was a pile of them not far from the trailer, I could go on and on. I have a bad feeling and I can't shake it.

I'm with you~I could go on and on, but one thing really stuck out that I just remembered. Ron stated "I'd give my life to have my child's life back" I would have stated, I'd give my life to have my CHILD back.......but that's just me.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.