March 28, 2024, 02:03:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321396 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #280 on: February 21, 2009, 10:54:49 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Geraldo needs to go home.

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: February 21, 2009, 10:58:49 PM »

Who is Elizabeth?   I want Kimberbly G-N.

Both families are pizzed, striking out against each other.  Drug use doesn't matter ... unless Haleigh was taken in retribution.  So like Crystal's mother said, let it out all hang out just in case.

oh, Geraldo's kissing all the women now.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #282 on: February 21, 2009, 10:58:55 PM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 21, 2009, 11:02:06 PM »

Maybe tomorrow they'll find Haleigh.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: February 21, 2009, 11:02:31 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Geraldo needs to go home.

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: February 21, 2009, 11:02:48 PM »

Maybe tomorrow they'll find Haleigh.

Nite Brandi
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: February 21, 2009, 11:03:15 PM »

Well, poot.  I missed it.  When does it repeat?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #287 on: February 21, 2009, 11:04:12 PM »

this whole 'drug' angle makes no sense to me. low level drug dealers dont kidnap kids for revenge, they bust up whoever it is that owes them, they arent going to want to house and care for a kidnapped child. its time consuming and expensive, not to mention carries a huge sentence upon conviction. if they took it further to murder, theyd murder whoever ripped them off not their kid, police get mighty upset about kidnapped or murdered children, not so much about druggies killed for a dope deal gone bad.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: February 21, 2009, 11:04:17 PM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?

yep, heard it.    Very obviously DCS has had at some point to have a sit-down with him and tell him how he can discipline his children ... and what he is not allowed to do, which would have brought them to his home in the first place. 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #289 on: February 21, 2009, 11:04:51 PM »

They BOTH have sorted past BUT what Ron did after Whoraldo was right in his face being confrontational was he put the focus back on Haleigh where it belongs.    Someone guilty yet being confronted in the manner Whoraldo did would have not had the presence of mind to do that but would have continued the argument with Whoraldo - that should be considered - there was NO plea for Haleigh's safe return by any family member on Crystal's side tonight, just sheer focus on pointing unfit parenting and worse on Ron.

Ron's denial of drug use while his charges were dismissed does seem like a stretch to me that he doesnt take them at all.  BUT Crystal has yet to admit her continuous drug use is why she lost custody as well as not getting Haleigh to the doctor.

Like I said its pretty obvious to all following this case that all these family members are not the brightest bulbs nor without sorted pasts.

Cap, I am in total agreement with you entire statement. Neither side are angels, but the focus shouldn't be on the family and dissecting them, the focus should be on Haleigh! Geraldo went in there to cause trouble. He chose the easiest mark and went in that direction. Supposedly LE has cleared the immediate family, as in Ron and Crystal, so Geraldo should have done some actual work and found out about the search for the little girl, not digging up dirt on everyone and standing back to watch the show.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: February 21, 2009, 11:05:50 PM »

Midnight (CST)

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #291 on: February 21, 2009, 11:06:42 PM »

YES, quite an odd statement...I don't know if he had anything to do with Hayleigh's missing or not but he lied about drug use, I think he lied about the fight with the gun, I think he lied about abusing Crystal and then there is the 911 call.....remember the way he talked to Misty...that was not the first time he had talked to her that way......just saying
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #292 on: February 21, 2009, 11:08:39 PM »

Yep I caught that too. Like I said, no Angels in that family. But why would someone take Haleigh and not the little boy?

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #293 on: February 21, 2009, 11:14:15 PM »

They BOTH have sorted past BUT what Ron did after Whoraldo was right in his face being confrontational was he put the focus back on Haleigh where it belongs.    Someone guilty yet being confronted in the manner Whoraldo did would have not had the presence of mind to do that but would have continued the argument with Whoraldo - that should be considered - there was NO plea for Haleigh's safe return by any family member on Crystal's side tonight, just sheer focus on pointing unfit parenting and worse on Ron.

Ron's denial of drug use while his charges were dismissed does seem like a stretch to me that he doesnt take them at all.  BUT Crystal has yet to admit her continuous drug use is why she lost custody as well as not getting Haleigh to the doctor.

Like I said its pretty obvious to all following this case that all these family members are not the brightest bulbs nor without sorted pasts.

Cap, I am in total agreement with you entire statement. Neither side are angels, but the focus shouldn't be on the family and dissecting them, the focus should be on Haleigh! Geraldo went in there to cause trouble. He chose the easiest mark and went in that direction. Supposedly LE has cleared the immediate family, as in Ron and Crystal, so Geraldo should have done some actual work and found out about the search for the little girl, not digging up dirt on everyone and standing back to watch the show.
I have to disagree.  The focus should absolutly  be on the family.  In these case of child abduction it is almost always someone in the family or someone connected to the family.  She was in Ron's care at the time is why he is under so much scrutany but Crystals family should also be investigated as well.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: February 21, 2009, 11:14:33 PM »

Yep I caught that too. Like I said, no Angels in that family. But why would someone take Haleigh and not the little boy?

You mean as in a pedophile? If that's the question, they usually prefer a specific sex, age over others.....

I agree their are no angels, and whorealdo is a media whore, but to hear RC deny things we know are factual lowers his credibility IMO. Just lay it all out there and let LE clear you....then all this speculation can stop.

[
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: February 21, 2009, 11:14:38 PM »

Midnight (CST)

Thanks, Bud's Girl.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #296 on: February 21, 2009, 11:16:38 PM »

I have to disagree.  The focus should absolutly  be on the family.  In these case of child abduction it is almost always someone in the family or someone connected to the family.  She was in Ron's care at the time is why he is under so much scrutany but Crystals family should also be investigated as well.

ITA~and that is exactly what LE does, first they look at the family and the dynamics - clear them if they can, that being said, if they can't it makes LE's job 100x harder as they are looking at outsiders AND the family.

[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: February 21, 2009, 11:23:03 PM »

Last I knew, RC said they told him he passed his poly.  Misty said in one interview she passed hers, on another interview said they didn't really tell her anything. 

Crystal's mother said they had done all their paperwork, but had not been asked to take the actual poly tests yet.

LE said no one has been ruled out as a suspect.

Is this where it still stands now?

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #298 on: February 21, 2009, 11:24:41 PM »

ITA~and that is exactly what LE does, first they look at the family and the dynamics - clear them if they can, that being said, if they can't it makes LE's job 100x harder as they are looking at outsiders AND the family.
Yes, and the drug use would be an important factor as to the type of people he associated with, owed money to, partied with in the home...etc.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #299 on: February 21, 2009, 11:26:16 PM »

I agree, but I thought LE had taken care of that. I was under the impression that Ron told all to them and passed the lie detector test.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.