April 18, 2024, 01:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 322620 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #300 on: February 21, 2009, 11:26:55 PM »

Last I knew, RC said they told him he passed his poly.  Misty said in one interview she passed hers, on another interview said they didn't really tell her anything. 

Crystal's mother said they had done all their paperwork, but had not been asked to take the actual poly tests yet.

LE said no one has been ruled out as a suspect.

Is this where it still stands now?

Yep~

LE has never commented on who passed polygraphs and today stated the cousin in TN is NOT a suspect, so other than that you are spot on.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #301 on: February 21, 2009, 11:27:44 PM »

Last I knew, RC said they told him he passed his poly.  Misty said in one interview she passed hers, on another interview said they didn't really tell her anything. 

Crystal's mother said they had done all their paperwork, but had not been asked to take the actual poly tests yet.

LE said no one has been ruled out as a suspect.Is this where it still stands now?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 21, 2009, 11:27:51 PM »

Maybe he had to go to parenting classes. There was mud slinging before he got custody and Geraldo stirred the pot.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 21, 2009, 11:29:09 PM »

LE said no one has been ruled out as a suspect.Is this where it still stands now?
sorry, messed up.  I think the only offical statment is that noone has been cleared.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: February 21, 2009, 11:29:14 PM »

They BOTH have sorted past BUT what Ron did after Whoraldo was right in his face being confrontational was he put the focus back on Haleigh where it belongs.    Someone guilty yet being confronted in the manner Whoraldo did would have not had the presence of mind to do that but would have continued the argument with Whoraldo - that should be considered - there was NO plea for Haleigh's safe return by any family member on Crystal's side tonight, just sheer focus on pointing unfit parenting and worse on Ron.

Ron's denial of drug use while his charges were dismissed does seem like a stretch to me that he doesnt take them at all.  BUT Crystal has yet to admit her continuous drug use is why she lost custody as well as not getting Haleigh to the doctor.

Like I said its pretty obvious to all following this case that all these family members are not the brightest bulbs nor without sorted pasts.

Cap, I am in total agreement with you entire statement. Neither side are angels, but the focus shouldn't be on the family and dissecting them, the focus should be on Haleigh! Geraldo went in there to cause trouble. He chose the easiest mark and went in that direction. Supposedly LE has cleared the immediate family, as in Ron and Crystal, so Geraldo should have done some actual work and found out about the search for the little girl, not digging up dirt on everyone and standing back to watch the show.
I have to disagree.  The focus should absolutly  be on the family.  In these case of child abduction it is almost always someone in the family or someone connected to the family.  She was in Ron's care at the time is why he is under so much scrutany but Crystals family should also be investigated as well.

ITA~and that is exactly what LE does, first they look at the family and the dynamics - clear them if they can, that being said, if they can't it makes LE's job 100x harder as they are looking at outsiders AND the family.

I agree, but I thought LE had taken care of that. I was under the impression that Ron told all to them and passed the lie detector test.

No~LE has stated in the press conferences where this question came up, that they are not commenting on polygraphs. RC did tell them he and gf passed, but them gf contradicted him by telling that LE asked her not to talk about her polygraph and she has been polygraphed at least one more time since she made that stmt.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: February 21, 2009, 11:31:41 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Geraldo needs to go home.

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me.. I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: February 21, 2009, 11:36:59 PM »

Did anyone tape whoraldo?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 21, 2009, 11:37:31 PM »

They BOTH have sorted past BUT what Ron did after Whoraldo was right in his face being confrontational was he put the focus back on Haleigh where it belongs.    Someone guilty yet being confronted in the manner Whoraldo did would have not had the presence of mind to do that but would have continued the argument with Whoraldo - that should be considered - there was NO plea for Haleigh's safe return by any family member on Crystal's side tonight, just sheer focus on pointing unfit parenting and worse on Ron.

Ron's denial of drug use while his charges were dismissed does seem like a stretch to me that he doesnt take them at all.  BUT Crystal has yet to admit her continuous drug use is why she lost custody as well as not getting Haleigh to the doctor.

Like I said its pretty obvious to all following this case that all these family members are not the brightest bulbs nor without sorted pasts.

Cap, I am in total agreement with you entire statement. Neither side are angels, but the focus shouldn't be on the family and dissecting them, the focus should be on Haleigh! Geraldo went in there to cause trouble. He chose the easiest mark and went in that direction. Supposedly LE has cleared the immediate family, as in Ron and Crystal, so Geraldo should have done some actual work and found out about the search for the little girl, not digging up dirt on everyone and standing back to watch the show.
I have to disagree.  The focus should absolutly  be on the family.  In these case of child abduction it is almost always someone in the family or someone connected to the family.  She was in Ron's care at the time is why he is under so much scrutany but Crystals family should also be investigated as well.

ITA~and that is exactly what LE does, first they look at the family and the dynamics - clear them if they can, that being said, if they can't it makes LE's job 100x harder as they are looking at outsiders AND the family.

I agree, but I thought LE had taken care of that. I was under the impression that Ron told all to them and passed the lie detector test.

No~LE has stated in the press conferences where this question came up, that they are not commenting on polygraphs. RC did tell them he and gf passed, but them gf contradicted him by telling that LE asked her not to talk about her polygraph and she has been polygraphed at least one more time since she made that stmt.
Yes, and wether he passed the poly or not I'm just saying that the drug issue is of importance because of the people he associated with.  He could pass a poly saying he had nothing to do with her disapperance but he would still need to be questioned about his associations with others....who, he brought to his home etc....
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 21, 2009, 11:38:45 PM »

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/police-report-narrative.html

http://eyesforlies.blogspot.com/2009/02/ronald-cummings-misty-croslin-and.html

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 21, 2009, 11:39:39 PM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?
YES, quite an odd statement...I don't know if he had anything to do with Hayleigh's missing or not but he lied about drug use, I think he lied about the fight with the gun, I think he lied about abusing Crystal and then there is the 911 call.....remember the way he talked to Misty...that was not the first time he had talked to her that way......just saying

Id like to know if Crystal and her family called Child Services at any time as well, if Child Services was called to that house why & what were the circumstances that brought them there?  I'd like to find out before I speculate that aspect further.

Ron's temper is quite possibly an issue, he dates uneducated, naive 17 year olds because that is where his mentality stopped growing himself (well actually thats insultive to many teens far advanced at 17-lets say his mentality is very immaturely stunted), Ill agree with that.  It does appear by statements he made to Misty in anger & incredible shock that he might be verbally abusive BUT we have no proof that he was physically abusive with anyone to date.  I may have not used that defaming language but I would have been rip roaring pissed if someone was irresponsible in some manner that caused my child to be missing-what he was saying upon getting this news was he found it hard to believe someone just broke into the house under her nose & she didnt hear a thing, millions are wondering the same thing so he's no different for thinking it.   If couples leave their young children with teen babysitters, why is it a question that he left his children in an almost adult aged teen's care in this case?    If he knew she was not capable of caring for his children responsibly, that is an entirely different issue.   He got frustrated with Misty on Greta too because she just couldnt form one sentence together & seemed far off in the distance when Greta was asking her a direct simple question BUT truthfully I found it frustrating just watching her gaze into thin air.  It might very well be that he is often verbally abusive but I cannot stretch to say there is physical abuse of women or children based on what we know so far nor will I personally speculate on that until I see something more concrete - not just allegations made by a bitter party such as an ex-wife/girlfriend that has had a sorted past herself, enough that she lost custody of her children over.   Don't forget in most custody cases there are not only legal considerations but psychological testing, evaluations of all family members are conducted with experts making their findings known & what their recommendations are.  There are a few minor cases on average where judges get it wrong, but generally they dont...just saying.    Years later who is more suited to have custody presently, that very well might be an issue.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #310 on: February 21, 2009, 11:40:50 PM »

I finally found the post where RC mentions his fears of retaliation:

February 17, 2009
Florida Police Receive New Leads in Abduction of Haleigh Cummings
 The search for Haleigh Ann Marie Cummings, a 5-year-old girl who vanished from her Putnam County, Fla., home on Feb. 10, has been significantly scaled back; however investigators say they are following up on new leads.

"We were able to come up with several good leads that we are following up on today," Capt. Steve Rose of the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office said at a press conference today. "At this time we cannot discuss the nature of those leads."

Sources close to the investigation have told Investigation Discovery that the new leads revolve around the timeline the girl disappeared and the initial report given to law enforcement. This information reportedly changed the focus of the investigation, which in turn resulted in the search being scaled back. Due to the sensitive nature of the information obtained by ID no further details can be provided at this time.

Among those pulling out of the search for Haleigh is Texas EquuSearch, a search and recovery group from Dickinson, Texas, who was recently involved in the search for Casey Anthony's missing daughter, Caylee Anthony.

According to Mike Ray, a Texas EquuSearch search coordinator who was on the ground during the search effort, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office asked Texas EquuSearch to pull out of the search yesterday. Ray would not discuss the specifics of that request; however he did say they had conducted a thorough search of the area.

"We had 300 searchers at our disposal," Ray told investigation Discovery. "We went out multiple times and cleared all of the wooded areas around Haleigh's home. The terrain was some of the most difficult I've seen compared to other searches I have been on. There was a lot of saw brush and a lot of volunteers came out with cuts on their forearms and legs. No one can say we did not put forth our best effort. We went out of our way to clear every area. The scale of this search could only be matched by the one we conducted for Caylee."

Ray said that while volunteers searched the woods, law enforcement personnel focused much of their attention on a nearby waterway.

"They had about 30 boats in the water," Ray said. "They were conducting sonar searches and they were also dragging the bottom."

Celebrity bounty hunter Leonard Padilla was also present during the search effort; however Ray said he did not actively participate in the search and remained camped out with the media. Last week, Padilla offered a $25,000 reward to anyone who returned Haleigh by Feb. 14. 
 In related news, volunteers found one area of interest in the woods where someone had constructed a makeshift lean-to and furniture out of tree branches. A shovel and length of rope were found at the location; however it remains unclear if any of the items are of relevance.

Meanwhile, Haleigh's father, 24-year-old Ronald Cummings, reportedly told an ID source that he has a new theory on what might have happened to Haleigh.

Cummings allegedly said that it is possible that Haleigh's abduction was in retaliation for something he did in the past, but he did not clarify what that "something" could be. Cummings also allegedly said that he believes someone gained entry to his home using a "lock bumping" technique. It remains unclear if law enforcement is following up on that theory.

Regardless of how the abduction occurred, the fact remains that a beautiful 5-year-old girl is missing. It remains the hope of everyone involved that a break in the case will occur soon.

Haleigh Cummings is described as three feet tall, weighing 39 pounds, with blonde hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a pink shirt and underwear. Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to contact the Putnam County Sheriff's Office at 386-329-0808 or Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS.

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #311 on: February 21, 2009, 11:43:53 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me.. I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..
Yes jerseygirl, I think the anger issue is HUGE.  I would like to hear from some people he works with.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: February 21, 2009, 11:46:16 PM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I doubt it but don't know for sure..I agree about trying to take the heat off of them by throwing others out there, and that DCS should further investigate Ron Jr's living arrangements. I wonder if we will EVER know what really went down that night, except a beautiful child is missing and most likely gone forever, and way too young.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 21, 2009, 11:48:12 PM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

Yes jerseygirl, I think the anger issue is HUGE.  I would like to hear from some people he works with.

I would like to know if LE talked to the other minor he got pregnant ...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 21, 2009, 11:48:26 PM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?
YES, quite an odd statement...I don't know if he had anything to do with Hayleigh's missing or not but he lied about drug use, I think he lied about the fight with the gun, I think he lied about abusing Crystal and then there is the 911 call.....remember the way he talked to Misty...that was not the first time he had talked to her that way......just saying

Id like to know if Crystal and her family called Child Services at any time as well, if Child Services was called to that house why & what were the circumstances that brought them there?  I'd like to find out before I speculate that aspect further.

Ron's temper is quite possibly an issue, he dates uneducated, naive 17 year olds because that is where his mentality stopped growing himself (well actually thats insultive to many teens far advanced at 17-lets say his mentality is very immaturely stunted), Ill agree with that.  It does appear by statements he made to Misty in anger & incredible shock that he might be verbally abusive BUT we have no proof that he was physically abusive with anyone to date.  I may have not used that defaming language but I would have been rip roaring pissed if someone was irresponsible in some manner that caused my child to be missing-what he was saying upon getting this news was he found it hard to believe someone just broke into the house under her nose & she didnt hear a thing, millions are wondering the same thing so he's no different for thinking it.   If couples leave their young children with teen babysitters, why is it a question that he left his children in an almost adult aged teen's care in this case?    If he knew she was not capable of caring for his children responsibly, that is an entirely different issue.   He got frustrated with Misty on Greta too because she just couldnt form one sentence together & seemed far off in the distance when Greta was asking her a direct simple question BUT truthfully I found it frustrating just watching her gaze into thin air.  It might very well be that he is often verbally abusive but I cannot stretch to say there is physical abuse of women or children based on what we know so far nor will I personally speculate on that until I see something more concrete - not just allegations made by a bitter party such as an ex-wife/girlfriend that has had a sorted past herself, enough that she lost custody of her children over.   Don't forget in most custody cases there are not only legal considerations but psychological testing, evaluations of all family members are conducted with experts making their findings known & what their recommendations are.  There are a few minor cases on average where judges get it wrong, but generally they dont...just saying.     Years later who is more suited to have custody presently, that very well might be an issue.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 21, 2009, 11:50:20 PM »

Ron's temper is quite possibly an issue, he dates uneducated, naive 17 year olds because that is where his mentality stopped growing himself (well actually thats insultive to many teens far advanced at 17-lets say his mentality is very immaturely stunted), Ill agree with that.  It does appear by statements he made to Misty in anger & incredible shock that he might be verbally abusive BUT we have no proof that he was physically abusive with anyone to date.  I may have not used that defaming language but I would have been rip roaring pissed if someone was irresponsible in some manner that caused my child to be missing-what he was saying upon getting this news was he found it hard to believe someone just broke into the house under her nose & she didnt hear a thing, millions are wondering the same thing so he's no different for thinking it.   If couples leave their young children with teen babysitters, why is it a question that he left his children in an almost adult aged teen's care in this case?    If he knew she was not capable of caring for his children responsibly, that is an entirely different issue.   He got frustrated with Misty on Greta too because she just couldnt form one sentence together & seemed far off in the distance when Greta was asking her a direct simple question BUT truthfully I found it frustrating just watching her gaze into thin air.  It might very well be that he is often verbally abusive but I cannot stretch to say there is physical abuse of women or children based on what we know so far nor will I personally speculate on that until I see something more concrete - not just allegations made by a bitter party such as an ex-wife/girlfriend that has had a sorted past herself, enough that she lost custody of her children over.   Don't forget in most custody cases there are not only legal considerations but psychological testing, evaluations of all family members are conducted with experts making their findings known & what their recommendations are.  There are a few minor cases on average where judges get it wrong, but generally they dont...just saying.     Years later who is more suited to have custody presently, that very well might be an issue.

Meant to say, I'll let Islandmonkey handle that one. 
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #316 on: February 21, 2009, 11:52:08 PM »

I appreciate what everyone's saying and I'm with ya'.  But what I found most stunning (and potentially dangerous) was freaking Grrraldo attempting to out RC as a police informant.  Is he crazy?  That is the height of irresponsibility and could get someone killed.  And where does he get off standing in RC's face like that?  What a first class jerk.  He was begging for RC to open a can of whoop a*# on him, wasn't he?

If he and brother dear had turned up anything, they should've gone to LE not nat'l. tv.

I've got to get back to my nastygram to the heartless Grrraldo and his chump brother--and all of the sponsors. For shame    ...

Foggy
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #317 on: February 21, 2009, 11:52:23 PM »

Meant to say, I'll let Islandmonkey handle that one. 

LMAO~already have over and over

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: February 21, 2009, 11:52:48 PM »

I read the custody hearing...I think the judge should of used more caution and check the backgrounds better...IMO

http://www.cbs47.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: February 21, 2009, 11:53:17 PM »

Has LE told us anyone "passed" a lie-detector test?

Has LE told us anyone has been "cleared" in this case?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.