March 28, 2024, 01:56:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321392 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: February 22, 2009, 12:10:53 AM »

I appreciate what everyone's saying and I'm with ya'.  But what I found most stunning (and potentially dangerous) was freaking Grrraldo attempting to out RC as a police informant.  Is he crazy?  That is the height of irresponsibility and could get someone killed.  And where does he get off standing in RC's face like that?  What a first class jerk.  He was begging for RC to open a can of whoop a*# on him, wasn't he?

If he and brother dear had turned up anything, they should've gone to LE not nat'l. tv.

I've got to get back to my nastygram to the heartless Grrraldo and his chump brother--and all of the sponsors. For shame    ...

Foggy

I have wondered that myself, but it would certainly be a dangerous item to out someone an Nat'l Tv..

I have to say that if I was the bio mom and have been standing around for almost 2 weeks waiting for everyone to get their story straight I'd be pizzed off, and may very well use the media to try and draw attention to these to make someone break.......But, that's just me....I'd be fed up with all the inconsistencies, rumors, double talk etc.

If I was the bio mom I would of beat the sh...t out of Misty to get some clear answers..

Love the way you put it out there!!!!! I'd have been in her face the first day, but I think she IS terrified of Ron, her and Misty and probably Amber too

ITA- Crystal tip toeing around Ron.. Misty I guess she believes what Ron's say she is a dumb bit..ch...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #341 on: February 22, 2009, 12:11:29 AM »

Wonder how much Crystal and her mom were paid for "licencing fees" to show that picture on Whoraldo?

That interview looked 'bought and paid for' IMO.

ita. right down to the gratuitous hugs.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 22, 2009, 12:12:59 AM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Geraldo needs to go home.

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me.. I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..

IMO it was odd for Ron to tell Misty to call 911.

ITA with ya...Its Ron's daughter and Misty was not the one that should of made that call.

I'm sorry, but I understand him telling her to make the call. Too bad she was so slow on the uptake.     RC (iirc) was out hollering for his daughter/flipping out.  I would have done 'zackly the same thing--someone else call, I'm gonna go hunt for my child

Foggy
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: February 22, 2009, 12:17:40 AM »

Earlier tonight, on the promo for Geraldo's show at 10 pm, the question was asked why Ron was coming home after 3 am.  Did he work shifts that ended at 3 am? Why?  No one answered Geraldo.  ??

theres no evidence he did, just speculation.
His mother mentioned one night that he had only been on that shift for 5 weeks.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: February 22, 2009, 12:18:14 AM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 

Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me.. I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..

ITA with ya...Its Ron's daughter and Misty was not the one that should of made that call.

I'm sorry, but I understand him telling her to make the call. Too bad she was so slow on the uptake.     RC (iirc) was out hollering for his daughter/flipping out.  I would have done 'zackly the same thing--someone else call, I'm gonna go hunt for my child

Foggy

My question is why would he have to tell her to call 911- Misty waited 30 minutes before calling 911. Every minute counts when a child is missing.. Who knows when Haleigh went missing?? I think the 911 call was staged ahead of time...IMO...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #345 on: February 22, 2009, 12:21:12 AM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

Foggy

My question is why would he have to tell her to call 911- Misty waited 30 minutes before calling 911. Every minute counts when a child is missing.. Who knows when Haleigh went missing?? I think the 911 call was staged ahead of time...IMO...

I agree, we don't really KNOW when she "disappeared" and getting a true timeline is key IMO, way too many hours unaccounted for.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #346 on: February 22, 2009, 12:22:17 AM »

I appreciate what everyone's saying and I'm with ya'.  But what I found most stunning (and potentially dangerous) was freaking Grrraldo attempting to out RC as a police informant.  Is he crazy?  That is the height of irresponsibility and could get someone killed.  And where does he get off standing in RC's face like that?  What a first class jerk.  He was begging for RC to open a can of whoop a*# on him, wasn't he?

If he and brother dear had turned up anything, they should've gone to LE not nat'l. tv.

I've got to get back to my nastygram to the heartless Grrraldo and his chump brother--and all of the sponsors. For shame    ...

Foggy

I agree, Where did that come from?  Has it been mentioned?

Dottie, Grrraldo put that out there while he was in RC's face.  I would have called him a dumb blankety-blank and to brace himself for a lawsuit.  I've never punched anyone out (despite an almost overwhelming desire to do so a time or two  ).  Tonight I wanted to pummel Grrraldo, that opportunistic vulture...

Foggy
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #347 on: February 22, 2009, 12:22:36 AM »

Earlier tonight, on the promo for Geraldo's show at 10 pm, the question was asked why Ron was coming home after 3 am.  Did he work shifts that ended at 3 am? Why?  No one answered Geraldo.  ??

theres no evidence he did, just speculation.
His mother mentioned one night that he had only been on that shift for 5 weeks.

ack, i misread you dottie, im sorry! i thought it said why did he come home during work, as what was theorized earlier.

ya, i dont know when he started the 3pm-3am shift, or why.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: February 22, 2009, 12:23:48 AM »

TIA

I don't remember, sorry.

Foggy

But Ron wasnt looking for Haleigh when Misty called 911 he was hee hawing and cusing not asking any questions to Misty like what happen...Misty didnt even know Haleigh birth date- height or weight when asked...
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #349 on: February 22, 2009, 12:24:34 AM »

Foggy

Dottie, Grrraldo put that out there while he was in RC's face.  I would have called him a dumb blankety-blank and to brace himself for a lawsuit.  I've never punched anyone out (despite an almost overwhelming desire to do so a time or two  ).  Tonight I wanted to pound Grrraldo, that opportunistic vulture...

Foggy

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 22, 2009, 12:28:43 AM »

Foggy

Dottie, Grrraldo put that out there while he was in RC's face.  I would have called him a dumb blankety-blank and to brace himself for a lawsuit.  I've never punched anyone out (despite an almost overwhelming desire to do so a time or two  ).  Tonight I wanted to pummel Grrraldo, that opportunistic vulture...

Foggy

I heard him ask that on the show but I was wondering if it had been mentioned anywhere else.  Odd question to come up with out of the blue. Yes, he was a dumbazz for asking it. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #351 on: February 22, 2009, 12:32:03 AM »

Foggy

Foggy

I heard him ask that on the show but I was wondering if it had been mentioned anywhere else.  Odd question to come up with out of the blue. Yes, he was a dumbazz for asking it. 

It's been a "theory" out there for awhile, many includingmyself have considered this when you see his rap sheet and then getting slaps on the wrist for everything.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: February 22, 2009, 12:34:06 AM »

Foggy

Foggy

It's been a "theory" out there for awhile, many includingmyself have considered this when you see his rap sheet and then getting slaps on the wrist for everything.
Does make you wonder...
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 22, 2009, 12:34:52 AM »

Sorry for the double replies. 

The 17 y/o didn't call 911 because she isn't playing w/a full deck and/or had something to hide.  And I may be wrong, but I thought it was reported that indeed he was outside calling for his child--but certainly was outside waiting for LE.  I think it is evident that RC was torqued 'cause the girl hadn't already called 911.  But I'll allow that I may not have total recall of those events surrounding the call to 911. 

Foggy
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: February 22, 2009, 12:36:47 AM »

Foggy

Foggy

Does make you wonder...

ITA all of the charges dismissed???
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: February 22, 2009, 12:39:19 AM »

His mom works for the Sheriff's Office, right?   They protect their own, at least where I live.   I know a guy who repeatedly physically abused his wife and there were credible witnesses and proof; he also  stabbed a guy so many times he very nearly killed him .... I was sitting there when the persons involved were told directly to their face by the D.A. that the person would never see the inside of a jail cell even for a night, all because his dad was a sheriff's deputy.

He barely got the slap on the wrist in both cases, that was it. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: February 22, 2009, 12:43:48 AM »

His mom works for the Sheriff's Office, right?   They protect their own, at least where I live.   I know a guy who repeatedly physically abused his wife and there were credible witnesses and proof; he also  stabbed a guy so many times he very nearly killed him .... I was sitting there when the persons involved were told directly to their face by the D.A. that the person would never see the inside of a jail cell even for a night, all because his dad was a sheriff's deputy.

Yes she does, IIRC she is a dispatcher......

I know of many cases where they protect there own also, not true in every case-but enough to give you pause and go hmmmmmm.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #357 on: February 22, 2009, 12:48:51 AM »

Yes she does, IIRC she is a dispatcher......

I know of many cases where they protect there own also, not true in every case-but enough to give you pause and go hmmmmmm.

Hummmmmmm...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 22, 2009, 12:56:07 AM »

Have they mentioned where Jr is staying?  Surely he is not staying in those tents with either one of those parents.  I guess Ron has a camper now to stay in but he shouldn't be in that atmosphere all day long. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: February 22, 2009, 12:59:51 AM »

Have they mentioned where Jr is staying?  Surely he is not staying in those tents with either one of those parents.  I guess Ron has a camper now to stay in but he shouldn't be in that atmosphere all day long. 

I don't know........but great points I've considered.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.