March 28, 2024, 01:48:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321389 times)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: February 22, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »

Have they mentioned where Jr is staying?  Surely he is not staying in those tents with either one of those parents.  I guess Ron has a camper now to stay in but he shouldn't be in that atmosphere all day long. 

I'm fairly sure I heard someone on HLN yesterday say that Jr. is staying with an extended family member nearby.  Didn't say which side of family.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #361 on: February 22, 2009, 01:01:37 AM »

crap~I missed GR before (except the beginning) so now I'm forced to watch it again and pay better attention.......can someone get me a drink

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: February 22, 2009, 01:03:16 AM »

Have they mentioned where Jr is staying?  Surely he is not staying in those tents with either one of those parents.  I guess Ron has a camper now to stay in but he shouldn't be in that atmosphere all day long. 

I'm fairly sure I heard someone on HLN yesterday say that Jr. is staying with an extended family member nearby.  Didn't say which side of family.

I guess anything is better than the tent and that enviroment.........

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: February 22, 2009, 01:04:36 AM »

crap~I missed GR before (except the beginning) so now I'm forced to watch it again and pay better attention.......can someone get me a drink

Good Nite Monkeys.. Maybe more tomorrow- God Bless Haleigh
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #364 on: February 22, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »

I've been wondering about the poor little guy too.  Even if he had a perfect four years, can you imagine the confusion he's feeling now what w/all the chaos, all the strangers who are so tall all around, the tents and on and on.  I wish I couldn't imagine how life looks through his eyes...sort of.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: February 22, 2009, 01:07:17 AM »

Good Nite Monkeys.. Maybe more tomorrow- God Bless Haleigh

Night Jerseygirl....

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: February 22, 2009, 01:14:13 AM »

OMG~I am rewatching GR, and watchig RC's body language, etc remind me of my brother when he's drunk or on drugs (which is more often than not) and exactly why he is NEVER allowed around my kids.

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #367 on: February 22, 2009, 01:15:19 AM »

OMG~I am rewatching GR, and watchig RC's body language, etc remind me of my brother when he's drunk or on drugs (which is more often than not) and exactly why he is NEVER allowed around my kids.

sorry hit post too soon...one moment defiant, the next weepy

[
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #368 on: February 22, 2009, 01:18:21 AM »

Yep.  And Geraldo is deliberately antagonistic.  The family members are afraid that Ron is going to go off on Geraldo.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #369 on: February 22, 2009, 01:22:43 AM »

Yep.  And Geraldo is deliberately antagonistic.  The family members are afraid that Ron is going to go off on Geraldo.

Agreed on both points...

Although this was a media stunt, if it causes someone to break, it will be worth it to find Haleigh, at least IMO

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 22, 2009, 01:40:56 AM »

First of all I dont agree with Geraldo being in Satsuma at all, this is a family in enough stress over their child missing without all the Drama that Geraldo was there to drum up.  This family is grieving the loss of their child and regardless of what took place in the past,   Haleigh should be the number 1 concern right now. Geraldo should be ashamed of him self for going there and stirring up trouble when they clearly already have enough to deal with, if there is anything in either of these people's past you can be sure LE will find it, they dont need Geraldo there looking for a way to make money off someone elses tragedy!
   If something was to ever happen in my family ( and I pray it never will) I would make sure Geraldo was banned from coming to my town if I had to lie to get it done!  This is what LE is trying to prevent by staying so close mouthed about this investigation, they are trying to keep it from turning into some kind of media circus, but Geraldo just cant abide by their wishes and leave it alone for the proffessional Investigators to take care of..................I would like to slap the crap out of him myself and if Ronald had done it, I would have been the first to give him a high five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: February 22, 2009, 01:44:36 AM »

Agreed on both points...

Although this was a media stunt, if it causes someone to break, it will be worth it to find Haleigh, at least IMO

True.  I have a sneaking sympathy for these families, though.  they have never been on TV, and never in a million years ever thought they would.  I think a lot of the body language that we are interpreting as lying might be due to extreme nerves.  If you've never done any sort of public speaking, looking into a camera and knowing millions are watching is absolutely terrifying.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #372 on: February 22, 2009, 01:46:58 AM »

First of all I dont agree with Geraldo being in Satsuma at all, this is a family in enough stress over their child missing without all the Drama that Geraldo was there to drum up.  This family is grieving the loss of their child and regardless of what took place in the past,   Haleigh should be the number 1 concern right now. Geraldo should be ashamed of him self for going there and stirring up trouble when they clearly already have enough to deal with, if there is anything in either of these people's past you can be sure LE will find it, they dont need Geraldo there looking for a way to make money off someone elses tragedy!
   If something was to ever happen in my family ( and I pray it never will) I would make sure Geraldo was banned from coming to my town if I had to lie to get it done!  This is what LE is trying to prevent by staying so close mouthed about this investigation, they are trying to keep it from turning into some kind of media circus, but Geraldo just cant abide by their wishes and leave it alone for the proffessional Investigators to take care of..................I would like to slap the crap out of him myself and if Ronald had done it, I would have been the first to give him a high five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted to slap Geraldo for many years, and always find his antics to be ill-considered.

I think it would have been better for the families if he had stayed away.  Still, as IM says, maybe something good will come out of it.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #373 on: February 22, 2009, 01:52:00 AM »

Goodnight, y'all...
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 22, 2009, 01:55:13 AM »

Oh my, I am watching a repeat of Grrraldo.  I've become more irked (if I thought it was possible).

I fastened on the mom this time around.  Her story re. the alleged incident re. him smacking her upside the head/then kicking her off the bed doesn't make sense to me.  It struck me the 1st time through that something didn't follow, 2nd time around I was convinced of my original impression. 

Pay esp. attn to how she decribes the scene in the bedroom. 

I think the bereft mom is embellishing things on the fly. 

In the backround, there's a boy in camo jacket/basefall cap.  He's almost beside himself.  Any id on him?

Abuse in any form makes me sick.  It takes me scarily close to rage. 

I take everything I hear/read w/a grain of salt.  And I'm not gonna throw in w/folks who think he was abusing the wee one--well, not based on what I consider circumstantial hooey Rivera put out there.

I only want to hear from LE...and Tim Miller for he spent some quality time w/RC while searching for Miss Haleigh, something the Ants did from the comfort of their air conditioned vehicles. 

Foggy
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: February 22, 2009, 02:12:45 AM »

I have wanted to slap Geraldo for many years, and always find his antics to be ill-considered.

I think it would have been better for the families if he had stayed away.  Still, as IM says, maybe something good will come out of it.
I doubt anything Good will come out of it, all this did was cause a bigger rift between the two families at a time when they needed to stay together and leave all drama behind for the time being so they could consentrate on finding Haleigh,  now insteAD OF BEING ABLE TO FOCUS ON THAT, they are also gonna feel ill at ease when ever their paths cross or they have to be in the same room together or it comes time for the visitation of Jr.......Geraldo, has done NO good here!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #376 on: February 22, 2009, 02:14:25 AM »

Oh my, I am watching a repeat of Grrraldo.  I've become more irked (if I thought it was possible).

I fastened on the mom this time around.  Her story re. the alleged incident re. him smacking her upside the head/then kicking her off the bed doesn't make sense to me.  It struck me the 1st time through that something didn't follow, 2nd time around I was convinced of my original impression. 

Pay esp. attn to how she decribes the scene in the bedroom. 

I think the bereft mom is embellishing things on the fly. 

In the backround, there's a boy in camo jacket/basefall cap.  He's almost beside himself.  Any id on him?

Abuse in any form makes me sick.  It takes me scarily close to rage. 

I take everything I hear/read w/a grain of salt.  And I'm not gonna throw in w/folks who think he was abusing the wee one--well, not based on what I consider circumstantial hooey Rivera put out there.

I only want to hear from LE...and Tim Miller for he spent some quality time w/RC while searching for Miss Haleigh, something the Ants did from the comfort of their air conditioned vehicles. 

Foggy

P.S.  My last sentence above should read, "...something the Ants did from the comfort of their air-conditioned vehicles when they searched for Miss Caylee." [/i]
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 22, 2009, 03:00:25 AM »

I doubt anything Good will come out of it, all this did was cause a bigger rift between the two families at a time when they needed to stay together and leave all drama behind for the time being so they could consentrate on finding Haleigh,  now insteAD OF BEING ABLE TO FOCUS ON THAT, they are also gonna feel ill at ease when ever their paths cross or they have to be in the same room together or it comes time for the visitation of Jr.......Geraldo, has done NO good here!

Well said, HH.  Imho, he's done great harm and impeded progress on this case by introducing distractions that may well impact the dad's ability to garner empathy/sympathy.  A consequence of that'd be fewer folks might come out to help them. 

Myself, I would have rather have seen Rivera out beating the bushes to the local SOs rather than attempting to fry RC (the dad) by implication and innuendo. 

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: February 22, 2009, 03:53:32 AM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?
YES, quite an odd statement...I don't know if he had anything to do with Hayleigh's missing or not but he lied about drug use, I think he lied about the fight with the gun, I think he lied about abusing Crystal and then there is the 911 call.....remember the way he talked to Misty...that was not the first time he had talked to her that way......just saying

Id like to know if Crystal and her family called Child Services at any time as well, if Child Services was called to that house why & what were the circumstances that brought them there?  I'd like to find out before I speculate that aspect further.

Ron's temper is quite possibly an issue, he dates uneducated, naive 17 year olds because that is where his mentality stopped growing himself (well actually thats insultive to many teens far advanced at 17-lets say his mentality is very immaturely stunted), Ill agree with that.  It does appear by statements he made to Misty in anger & incredible shock that he might be verbally abusive BUT we have no proof that he was physically abusive with anyone to date.  I may have not used that defaming language but I would have been rip roaring pissed if someone was irresponsible in some manner that caused my child to be missing-what he was saying upon getting this news was he found it hard to believe someone just broke into the house under her nose & she didnt hear a thing, millions are wondering the same thing so he's no different for thinking it.   If couples leave their young children with teen babysitters, why is it a question that he left his children in an almost adult aged teen's care in this case?    If he knew she was not capable of caring for his children responsibly, that is an entirely different issue.   He got frustrated with Misty on Greta too because she just couldnt form one sentence together & seemed far off in the distance when Greta was asking her a direct simple question BUT truthfully I found it frustrating just watching her gaze into thin air.  It might very well be that he is often verbally abusive but I cannot stretch to say there is physical abuse of women or children based on what we know so far nor will I personally speculate on that until I see something more concrete - not just allegations made by a bitter party such as an ex-wife/girlfriend that has had a sorted past herself, enough that she lost custody of her children over.   Don't forget in most custody cases there are not only legal considerations but psychological testing, evaluations of all family members are conducted with experts making their findings known & what their recommendations are.  There are a few minor cases on average where judges get it wrong, but generally they dont...just saying.     Years later who is more suited to have custody presently, that very well might be an issue.

Meant to say, I'll let Islandmonkey handle that one. 

LMAO~already have over and over

Hold up, is this what you two do to fellow posters that may not agree with you...tag team & then laugh openly in a very rude manner?   First off, I stated clearly I did not see any proof YET that Crystal lost custody unwarrantly but her father did admit she lost custody due to her ongoing drug addiction & she didnt take Haleigh to see her doctor ...you provided a link for the custody hearing but the .pdf upon several attempts locked up and would not open, had I read it and found any merit to what you two think I would have stated so with no reservations & if I didnt find merit to what you were saying I would comment WITHOUT LAUGHING IN MOCKERY.  Geraldo going there to be confrontational & sensationalizing did NOTHING constructive, what it did do for the sake of his reduced to weekend's only show ratings was ruin work investigators have been doing between these two families because you can rest assure they are at family war right now between tents while Geraldo went back home to crawl in his Hudson River cushy home bed!    And what was that ridiculous question about Ron working as an undercover cop, that is  just as insane as him drawing a line in the sand in Iraq!  I dont think he cares if people get killed over his actions, shameful!   He played an angle IN ADVANCE with Crystal & her family to purposely cause that confrontation with Ron, it was an orchestrated set up for drama!  Even his guest attorneys politely told him how he brooched tonight's confrontation might be reckless.   Secondly, I have a significant amount of experience & knowledge both in my career as well as personal experience so don't easily dismiss what Im observing is automatically incorrect or baseless just because you have formulated an opinion...in the end I dont think Haleigh cares who is right or wrong about her parents right now.

If someone can provide a working link to the custody documents, please do so & I'll review it with an open mind - in the meantime you two might want to lighten up just how quickly & easily you want to insult other monkeys.

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #379 on: February 22, 2009, 06:10:14 AM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?
YES, quite an odd statement...I don't know if he had anything to do with Hayleigh's missing or not but he lied about drug use, I think he lied about the fight with the gun, I think he lied about abusing Crystal and then there is the 911 call.....remember the way he talked to Misty...that was not the first time he had talked to her that way......just saying

Id like to know if Crystal and her family called Child Services at any time as well, if Child Services was called to that house why & what were the circumstances that brought them there?  I'd like to find out before I speculate that aspect further.

Ron's temper is quite possibly an issue, he dates uneducated, naive 17 year olds because that is where his mentality stopped growing himself (well actually thats insultive to many teens far advanced at 17-lets say his mentality is very immaturely stunted), Ill agree with that.  It does appear by statements he made to Misty in anger & incredible shock that he might be verbally abusive BUT we have no proof that he was physically abusive with anyone to date.  I may have not used that defaming language but I would have been rip roaring pissed if someone was irresponsible in some manner that caused my child to be missing-what he was saying upon getting this news was he found it hard to believe someone just broke into the house under her nose & she didnt hear a thing, millions are wondering the same thing so he's no different for thinking it.   If couples leave their young children with teen babysitters, why is it a question that he left his children in an almost adult aged teen's care in this case?    If he knew she was not capable of caring for his children responsibly, that is an entirely different issue.   He got frustrated with Misty on Greta too because she just couldnt form one sentence together & seemed far off in the distance when Greta was asking her a direct simple question BUT truthfully I found it frustrating just watching her gaze into thin air.  It might very well be that he is often verbally abusive but I cannot stretch to say there is physical abuse of women or children based on what we know so far nor will I personally speculate on that until I see something more concrete - not just allegations made by a bitter party such as an ex-wife/girlfriend that has had a sorted past herself, enough that she lost custody of her children over.   Don't forget in most custody cases there are not only legal considerations but psychological testing, evaluations of all family members are conducted with experts making their findings known & what their recommendations are.  There are a few minor cases on average where judges get it wrong, but generally they dont...just saying.     Years later who is more suited to have custody presently, that very well might be an issue.

Meant to say, I'll let Islandmonkey handle that one. 

LMAO~already have over and over

Hold up, is this what you two do to fellow posters that may not agree with you...tag team & then laugh openly in a very rude manner?   First off, I stated clearly I did not see any proof YET that Crystal lost custody unwarrantly but her father did admit she lost custody due to her ongoing drug addiction & she didnt take Haleigh to see her doctor ...you provided a link for the custody hearing but the .pdf upon several attempts locked up and would not open, had I read it and found any merit to what you two think I would have stated so with no reservations & if I didnt find merit to what you were saying I would comment WITHOUT LAUGHING IN MOCKERY.  Geraldo going there to be confrontational & sensationalizing did NOTHING constructive, what it did do for the sake of his reduced to weekend's only show ratings was ruin work investigators have been doing between these two families because you can rest assure they are at family war right now between tents while Geraldo went back home to crawl in his Hudson River cushy home bed!    And what was that ridiculous question about Ron working as an undercover cop, that is  just as insane as him drawing a line in the sand in Iraq!  I dont think he cares if people get killed over his actions, shameful!   He played an angle IN ADVANCE with Crystal & her family to purposely cause that confrontation with Ron, it was an orchestrated set up for drama!  Even his guest attorneys politely told him how he brooched tonight's confrontation might be reckless.   Secondly, I have a significant amount of experience & knowledge both in my career as well as personal experience so don't easily dismiss what Im observing is automatically incorrect or baseless just because you have formulated an opinion...in the end I dont think Haleigh cares who is right or wrong about her parents right now.

If someone can provide a working link to the custody documents, please do so & I'll review it with an open mind - in the meantime you two might want to lighten up just how quickly & easily you want to insult other monkeys.

WOW Capp, I had no intention of insulting or tag teaming anyone...not my style.  The portion that I highlighted was all I was addressing and I passed that on to Islanmonkey because she has had personal experience with custody issues gone bad and was more qualified to address it than I.  I have not dismissed anything that you have stated nor have I said it was incorrect or baseless, as I said earlier I guess we will have to agree to disagree.  Just as you have your own ideas allow me to have mine. There was no mockery...my response was to Islandmonkey not you and the wink was because I knew from her teling her story what a horrible time she had had and the laugh was to lighten up the frustration she felt of telling the story over and over again and not being heard.  THERE WAS NO QUICKLY AND EASILY INSULTING MONKEYS BY ME.  I'm pretty sure that if you look over my posts you will see that I have never insulted anyone and I am sorry if you took it that way.  Had you asked I would have gladly explained.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.