March 28, 2024, 09:28:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321358 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: February 22, 2009, 06:43:46 AM »

Good morning.

Here is a link which works to the hearing documents:

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/2005-Documents-Claim-Haleigh-Cummings-Wandered-Off/ecfIOIQdpEyY0r9dGW3W-A.cspx
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: February 22, 2009, 07:22:45 AM »

Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!
That happened in july 2005, yet the judge gave custody of the 2 children to Ronald in dec 2005.
Doesn't make any sense to me for the judge to do that.............
Tks for link...............

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 22, 2009, 07:48:47 AM »

I missed Geraldo's show...Sad  Went to Youtube and could only find one video but it was worthless to say the least..Sad

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: February 22, 2009, 07:50:23 AM »

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #384 on: February 22, 2009, 08:00:35 AM »

good morning,
  I did not see horaldo either, I did not even know he was here in fla, but, I wish he would just stay home with his antics.  I get so frustrated with people who do not have an incling as how it feels to have a missing loved one, and be looked at like you are the "taker", when you are innocent.

Accusations will not help to find anyone, it only adds another clog in the wheel, that most often has no bearing on the truths.   jmo   mio

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: February 22, 2009, 08:05:04 AM »

Geraldo 2-21-09   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9S-n825PJc

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #386 on: February 22, 2009, 08:12:10 AM »

thanks  pharlap......as I have dial up, I will look at this tonight, as that will be how long it will take to stream, ha ha..
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: February 22, 2009, 08:33:15 AM »

thank you Pharlap -- I just don't think I can stomach watching him. 
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #388 on: February 22, 2009, 08:45:36 AM »

Ok~was it just ME or did anyone else find it odd that he stated "we had an agreement and she would get spankings, just like DCS says is proper" Geez, I never have once hadto consult DCS in the discipline of my children and that he even raised that point is a red flag to me.....WHY?

Yep I caught that too. Like I said, no Angels in that family. But why would someone take Haleigh and not the little boy?

Haleigh might have been the one closest he could reach, if she was in another bed.  Did anyone else notice on one of the very first interviews with RC, he said something like "they took my daughter, my little GIRL, imagine that" as if to say the person wanted a girl for a reason.  That has stood out in my mind for a while now.  By the way, hi everyone!  First time post here, but I read here everyday.  I've posted at Caylee's site a little.  And for those that watched Whoraldo last night, whew I think he did that just to get ratings.  It sure seemed he wanted to stir up RC didn't it, it was almost like he wanted to get punched in the face by him.  I'm surprised he didn't punch him! 
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #389 on: February 22, 2009, 08:49:24 AM »

First of all I dont agree with Geraldo being in Satsuma at all, this is a family in enough stress over their child missing without all the Drama that Geraldo was there to drum up.  This family is grieving the loss of their child and regardless of what took place in the past,   Haleigh should be the number 1 concern right now. Geraldo should be ashamed of him self for going there and stirring up trouble when they clearly already have enough to deal with, if there is anything in either of these people's past you can be sure LE will find it, they dont need Geraldo there looking for a way to make money off someone elses tragedy!
   If something was to ever happen in my family ( and I pray it never will) I would make sure Geraldo was banned from coming to my town if I had to lie to get it done!  This is what LE is trying to prevent by staying so close mouthed about this investigation, they are trying to keep it from turning into some kind of media circus, but Geraldo just cant abide by their wishes and leave it alone for the proffessional Investigators to take care of..................I would like to slap the crap out of him myself and if Ronald had done it, I would have been the first to give him a high five!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have wanted to slap Geraldo for many years, and always find his antics to be ill-considered.

I think it would have been better for the families if he had stayed away.  Still, as IM says, maybe something good will come out of it.

The only good that interview did was stir up more trouble and LE KNOWS everything Geraldo and pugde boy brother. HOW ARROGANT!!

To take children away from the mother is a difficult task in most every state still today. I want to know the real reason for that!! This women has a lot of nerve if you ask me, and her trashy mother as well. Some one should look very very carefully at that side of the family as you can bet lots of animosity and anger are present towards Ron, who won in court. Revenge by that family surely looks more possible that a guy who was at work{does Miss Crystal have a job?} and caring best he could for two small children,especially one who is sick.

So the good?? Geraldo gets bigger ratings with his teaser on O'Riely factor, and then his instigating turns people against each other and Geraldo goes shopping for another luxury item. JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: February 22, 2009, 08:53:09 AM »

The way Geraldo got in Ron's face and Ron did nothing means, either Ron is on medications or he does not have a violent temper.  Geraldo hinted that he was high, however anyone going through a stressfull situation will be given meds to calm them and help them sleep by a doctor. 

I just want to remind everyone of a very weird statement by Crystal's mother on the 15th.  She was trying to to give the impression she is having psychic impressions  hearing Georgia / Alabama. Believes she is out of the state but ok.  That was a Geraldo show also. 
At approximally 8:55 marker http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDgUXgdadgo

John Walsh seems to be staying silent also, just like with Caylee.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: February 22, 2009, 08:58:19 AM »

Welcome Billys Mom -- Scarlett just replied to you in the Caylee thread.  Today, I did not know that -- find it interesting that she would imply Haleigh was out of state on the first day.  I am so afraid Haleigh is with a SO and it just makes me sick.  I pray they find her TODAY!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #392 on: February 22, 2009, 09:05:12 AM »

Thankyou!!!! Smile

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #393 on: February 22, 2009, 09:08:30 AM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.
Wonder what Geraldo would say about that?

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #394 on: February 22, 2009, 09:21:10 AM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

I am not going to watch but am glad Ron did not take the bait.  I personally think Ron seems to really love this child.  He is looking, he is going on the media to appeal for his daughter -- he begs the person to return her and he tells her he Lives her.  All of these are appropriate responses.  He appears to me a grieving parent. 
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: February 22, 2009, 09:23:17 AM »

OMG~I am rewatching GR, and watchig RC's body language, etc remind me of my brother when he's drunk or on drugs (which is more often than not) and exactly why he is NEVER allowed around my kids.

Yep.  And Geraldo is deliberately antagonistic.  The family members are afraid that Ron is going to go off on Geraldo.

Good Morning Monkey's...

ITA Whoraldo was out there to stir up trouble.. Confronting Ron to see if his anger will come

out on National TV... Whorald caused more harm if and thats a big if -if Ron work undercover

for the police-Makes me wonder if he was implying Ron was a snitch for drug dealors and

reported the info to the police...
Billys_Mom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #396 on: February 22, 2009, 09:37:34 AM »

Yes, I also noticed RC at the end when he got in the camera.  Has anyone looked at Whoraldo as maybe doing the opposite of what was looking obvious to the viewers?  By that I mean, maybe he was trying to provoke RC on purpose and show that he does not have the temper that Crystal said he does.  Did you notice how fast Whoraldo was asking those questions and how fast RC was snapping them back at him?

I am trying to keep an open mind about the whole thing and just trying to look at the things no one has pointed out yet.  You just never know, Whoraldo could have been trying a different angle with the situation...also he did say he wasn't implying RC was guilty of her disappearance and I think he said that a couple of times.  I'm just trying to think out of the box, in this instance, with what Whoraldo's point was of trying to stir up RC in front of the media.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #397 on: February 22, 2009, 09:40:31 AM »

The way Geraldo got in Ron's face and Ron did nothing means, either Ron is on medications or he does not have a violent temper.  Geraldo hinted that he was high, however anyone going through a stressfull situation will be given meds to calm them and help them sleep by a doctor. 

I just want to remind everyone of a very weird statement by Crystal's mother on the 15th.  She was trying to to give the impression she is having psychic impressions  hearing Georgia / Alabama. Believes she is out of the state but ok.  That was a Geraldo show also. 

You are so right on that, I have not heard John Walsh say anything on this case, has Mark Klass commented openly, if he has I missed it.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #398 on: February 22, 2009, 09:43:53 AM »

To me, Ron's control in the face of Geraldo's baiting says that his temper is a tool he uses when it suits him, to maintain control of his family.  I said yesterday (I can't even remember if it was here or elsewhere) that I would bet money that everyone he works with thinks he's just the nicest, most accommodating guy in the world.  Except maybe when he's got a few beers under his belt.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #399 on: February 22, 2009, 09:46:03 AM »

I really don't understand what the purpose of Geraldo's being there and confronting the father, but I guess it is just what Geraldo does. I will say though that the father upsets me with his anger issues, and the statement he made about he punishes the kids according to the DCF, I hope I got that right. Didn't Ron have to take parenting lessons?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.