April 16, 2024, 03:12:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 322449 times)
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 22, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 
Geraldo needs to go home.
Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?
TIA
I don't remember, sorry.
I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me..

I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..
So.Much.Word. And if Misty is such a "dumb effing b**** " and as incompetent as Ron conends, then why is she assigned the important duty of making the 911 call as he huffs and spews and curses and threatens in the background as evidenced on the recording. Why isn't HE making the 911 call? (And FWIW, perps typically are not the ones to make the call. They generally prefer to have someone else do it. Sorry - don't have a link, so that is merely a generalization, but applicable IMO.)

I too would like to hear from AC man, Misty's brother who visited that Monday, Ron's co-workers, and to see Ron's time card; And I'd also like to hear a statement from ANYONE other than Misty and Ron as to when and where Haleigh was last seen.

Also, I  have to wonder if they're checking the plumbing or have already found something to warrant the taping off of that trailor for this long time frame. It's not a huge area to cover like, for example, the Ramsay home (Jon Benet)  so the size is not the issue. 

Geraldo chapped my rear many times in the past, but he did an excellent job this time IMO. He's redeemed himself.

The 911 call seemed contrived to me, one minute weepy and the next defiant and dropping f-bombs, cursing the gf, 911 operator etc.....I too wonder why the trailer hasn't been released, it just makes NO sense to me to hold it this long unless they have indeed found something and still I've never heard anything being held from the family this long.

I also would LOVE to hear from anyone other than Misty or Ron who actually saw Haleigh after school that day, otherwise the timeline is too broad

I wonder with all of Ron's verbally abusing young teenages girls as his GF's that he actually

hates women....I wonder if all his GF's were young teenagers easily control. He's not a man in

my book..I guess he can't get a girl his age... I am going to say this and dont throw any

nanners @ me its been bothering me...IMO...An child (teenagers)abuser or is he a closet

pedofile??
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #541 on: February 22, 2009, 06:59:25 PM »

Just Thinking out loud...

Now if Ron thinks his new theory someone did this out of retaliation then what about Jr

his son? Jr. needs to be in a safe home away from all of this.... 
Excellent question, what about the little boy? And what family is he staying with?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #542 on: February 22, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »

Jerseygirl...you asked the question that I have been wondering, no nanner throwing from me.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: February 22, 2009, 07:04:24 PM »

Jerseygirl...you asked the question that I have been wondering, no nanner throwing from me.

I am glad you did not throw a nanner @ me. This has been bothering me and I needed to

get it out of my system...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #544 on: February 22, 2009, 07:06:15 PM »

Neither family is perfect that's a fact.  Both Ronald and Crystal have both done drugs.  WHERE IS HALEIGH and do any of them, Ronald, Misty, Crystal have anything to do with Haleigh missing. 
Geraldo needs to go home.
Klaas~maybe you'd remember this, but wasn't RC on the search twith TES when he mentioned to either TM or someone with TES that he was afraid it was retribution or retaliation fromsomething he'd done. It's in these threads, I just wondered if you remeber where?
TIA
I don't remember, sorry.
I think when Ron throw out there about the idea of retaliation is nothing but hogwash.. Their throwing out alibies him and Misty to take the investagation away from them..Ron should of been sent to anger management a long time ago.. In my oppinion he should not have custody of the children and I be worried about the other child Jr. When the 911 call came in Ron in the background all ready started saying about who ever took her and hes got a gun and will kill him raised a red flag to me..

I think the 911 call was staged.. His fake cries and Misty's trying to make herself cry and all their inconsistencies.. It makes you wonder what really did happen that evening...I would like to know if Ron had a life insurance policy on Haleigh..
So.Much.Word. And if Misty is such a "dumb effing b**** " and as incompetent as Ron conends, then why is she assigned the important duty of making the 911 call as he huffs and spews and curses and threatens in the background as evidenced on the recording. Why isn't HE making the 911 call? (And FWIW, perps typically are not the ones to make the call. They generally prefer to have someone else do it. Sorry - don't have a link, so that is merely a generalization, but applicable IMO.)

I too would like to hear from AC man, Misty's brother who visited that Monday, Ron's co-workers, and to see Ron's time card; And I'd also like to hear a statement from ANYONE other than Misty and Ron as to when and where Haleigh was last seen.

Also, I  have to wonder if they're checking the plumbing or have already found something to warrant the taping off of that trailor for this long time frame. It's not a huge area to cover like, for example, the Ramsay home (Jon Benet)  so the size is not the issue. 

Geraldo chapped my rear many times in the past, but he did an excellent job this time IMO. He's redeemed himself.

The 911 call seemed contrived to me, one minute weepy and the next defiant and dropping f-bombs, cursing the gf, 911 operator etc.....I too wonder why the trailer hasn't been released, it just makes NO sense to me to hold it this long unless they have indeed found something and still I've never heard anything being held from the family this long.

I also would LOVE to hear from anyone other than Misty or Ron who actually saw Haleigh after school that day, otherwise the timeline is too broad

I wonder with all of Ron's verbally abusing young teenages girls as his GF's that he actually

hates women....I wonder if all his GF's were young teenagers easily control. He's not a man in

my book..I guess he can't get a girl his age... I am going to say this and dont throw any

nanners @ me its been bothering me...IMO...An child (teenagers)abuser or is he a closet

pedofile??

Under Fl Statutes, he could be considered a SO .....

You are right, IMO he is not a man, he's a bully who preys on young, naive and vunerable girls who are easy to control.......this speaks volumes to me in terms of self esteem issues. I think he knows that no woman his age would put up with his BS.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #545 on: February 22, 2009, 07:06:32 PM »

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-02-22/story/fox_anchor_banned_from_camp_of_missing_girls_father

Fox anchor banned from camp of missing girl's father
Geraldo Rivera was issued a trespass warning on Saturday

By Deirdre Conner Story updated at 6:44 PM on Sunday, Feb. 22, 2009

No new information about Haleigh Cummings’ whereabouts materialized on Sunday.

But as the search for the missing Putnam County girl closed out its 13th day, the case took a surreal turn as her family’s conflict became fodder for national television.

It all started Saturday afternoon, when police responded to a disturbance at the trailer park where Haleigh’s mother’s family and father’s family are camped out at opposite ends of the road.

The disturbance began after Geraldo Rivera, anchor of the Fox News Channel’s “Geraldo at Large,” accosted Ronald Cummings, Haleigh’s father, at the camper where he has been living. It ended with a trespass warning for Rivera, and shortly thereafter, the broadcast of his contentious interview. Read the transcript here.

Geraldo asked him about allegations that he used illegal drugs, was physically and verbally abusive of Sheffield — most of them detailed in a Thursday story in the Times-Union — which he denied.

Cummings got even more upset when Rivera said he’d been told by members of Haleigh’s mother’s family that Cummings hit the child and has said he is 75 percent sure he knows who has her. Shortly thereafter, family members ran Rivera and his crew off the property.

Putnam County Sheriff’s deputies arrived on the scene later, and issued Rivera the trespass warning at the request of the two property owners on whose land the Cummings family is camping while their trailer remains closed off as a crime scene. A trespass warning means Rivera would be arrested if he came back onto the property. Rivera told deputies he understood and stated he would not come back to the address, but declined to sign the trespass warning, according to a sheriff’s office report.

A Fox News spokeswoman provided partial transcripts of the interviews, but said she was unable to make anyone from the show available for comment on the run-in.

In Rivera’s later interview with Sheffield and her mother, she repeated those allegations, but said she still believes that Cummings loves Haleigh.

On Sunday, neither parent was speaking to the media. Haleigh’s paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, issued yet another plea for people nationwide to keep an eye out for her granddaughter.

Official police searches of that area have stilled, but detectives from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office are still tracking down leads, said Capt. Dick Schauland.

Still, groups of volunteers from as far away as Brunswick, Ga. continued to look for the girl in the nearby area. And well-wishers still flowed into the two campgrounds to lend support, bringing everything from breakfast burritos to stuffed animals to hand-penned prayers for Haleigh’s safe return.

Haleigh disappeared on Feb. 10 from the home of Cummings, who had official custody, and his 17-year-old girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who has been questioned several times by detectives as the last person to see her. Croslin said she put Haleigh and her then-3-year-old brother to bed, and when she awoke about 3 a.m., the little girl was gone.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #546 on: February 22, 2009, 07:08:45 PM »

A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #547 on: February 22, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.
Wonder what Geraldo would say about that?

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

I'm not so sure about Florida.  Their child services have a poor history.  There was a huge scandal a few years ago about kids missing from the foster care system--lost completely, with nobody the wiser for years.

Or how bout this story..
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=41493

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: February 22, 2009, 07:20:24 PM »

A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose.

http://www.ageofconsent.com/florida.htm

Thanks for the info you posted...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: February 22, 2009, 07:21:13 PM »

Searching...that is a horrific story...
Why are these people allowed out of jail to create another child that they don't want? they should be sterilized in my opinion...what do we need, another dead child to show people that this woman should not have children?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #550 on: February 22, 2009, 07:24:02 PM »

Yes, Islandmonkey, and it strikes me as significant  - in some way - that we haven't heard from AC man, Misty's visiting brother, coworkers, the boss at Ron's job, etc. I mean, everyone, their great granny, Amanda the generic neighbor, Aunty with the thing on her head bless her heart, and Adam's house cat have been heard from and questioned on the tube, but we've not gotten not word one - that I know of -  from these people (AC man, brother etc) who could possibly vouch for and support Misty and Ron's version of the story. (Of course they'd have to choose one from a myriad of versions of the story to support or refute, but still...) It seems these (IMO) very relevant folks' statements have been conspicuously absent from the media-fest. Must be a reason. I realize that someone posted that AC was cleared but still it's odd to me that he hasn't been HEARD from. (especially if he's been cleared) Jus sayin.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: February 22, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »

I am glad to see I am not the only one who thinks Geraldo is B-rated show at best. Ever notice that he never gets clips in the right place and sound is always off. His technical crew stinks. Probably a family member. LE should really get on HIS case if he comes back.

About the spanking thing. In trying to be to up-front can sink your ship, that is for sure. You can bet Ron has been under the microscope since winning custody. Social services follows up and makes home visits and make reports. At least in NY they do. I am sure he took parent classes.

I have to tell you this. I spanked!! At about 10 my son told me to F myself. Without ANY thought at all I back-handed him across the lips hard. We do not speak that way and it threw me. I still feel guilty BUT....he has never spoke to me like that again. He is 27.

At the end and no rise from Ron, He pushes past Geraldo and gets to the camera and begins to beg for his child. This is very telling to me and I believe he does not know where she is and wants her home desperately.    Sorry Geraldo..He didn't snap and we all know that's what you wanted.

I'm not so sure about Florida.  Their child services have a poor history.  There was a huge scandal a few years ago about kids missing from the foster care system--lost completely, with nobody the wiser for years.

Or how bout this story..

CHiT~ and they let her out??? What a disgrace, that poor child had to endure hell on earth and so should mom and step-dad.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #552 on: February 22, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »

Or how bout this story..

I tried the link and it didn't work....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: February 22, 2009, 07:26:39 PM »

Or how bout this story..

It didn't for me either, so I just googled death of bradley mcgee and chose another link....beware, it's horrific.....

[
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #554 on: February 22, 2009, 07:27:08 PM »

I have a question about RC's rap sheet........WTH is Maintaing a Drug Vehicle?? I have never heard of that charge until now---------anyone else know

It is when you have a car that is used for dealing.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #555 on: February 22, 2009, 07:28:43 PM »

Searching...that is a horrific story...
Why are these people allowed out of jail to create another child that they don't want? they should be sterilized in my opinion...what do we need, another dead child to show people that this woman should not have children?

That little boys case has stuck with me all these years.. what they do not have are the pictures of that innocent beautiful baby boy smiling. He was an adorable baby boy. I have never forgotten his story. I know officer Schaill personally and I believe he is so right on this. They should have never given him back to her and they should have left her to rot in prison.BTW I live in Lakeland,grew up here and things never change here,just so you know..DCF still is clueless and the criminals have more rights then the victims...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #556 on: February 22, 2009, 07:29:38 PM »

Yes, Islandmonkey, and it strikes me as significant  - in some way - that we haven't heard from AC man, Misty's visiting brother, coworkers, the boss at Ron's job, etc. I mean, everyone, their great granny, Amanda the generic neighbor, Aunty with the thing on her head bless her heart, and Adam's house cat have been heard from and questioned on the tube, but we've not gotten not word one - that I know of -  from these people (AC man, brother etc) who could possibly vouch for and support Misty and Ron's version of the story. (Of course they'd have to choose one from a myriad of versions of the story to support or refute, but still...) It seems these (IMO) very relevant folks' statements have been conspicuously absent from the media-fest. Must be a reason. I realize that someone posted that AC was cleared but still it's odd to me that he hasn't been HEARD from. (especially if he's been cleared) Jus sayin.

Great point, that along with the trailer not being release PLUS the Sheriff stating for the media that he's calling this an "abduction", because you draw more attention and get more bang for the buck .............that leads me to wnder if he truly believes it WAS an abduction because if he did, why would he even make that statement????????

[
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: February 22, 2009, 07:30:02 PM »

O WHOA   Foxnews just reported a fake website "FINDHALEIGH.COM" that the family knew nothing about & that the site is no longer receiving donations..hmmmmmm you thinking what Im thinking?

Administrative Contact , Technical Contact :   
   Pine Victorian Bed and Breakfast   
   info@findhaleigh.com 
   106 E. Bonita #30
   Payson, AZ 85541 
   US 
   Phone: 928-978-4018 

Record expires on 17-Feb-2010   
   Record created on 17-Feb-2009 
   Database last updated on 17-Feb-2009 

From the website findhaleigh.com
Where have we seen this BarbiBabies before?I saw it last week I think....may be linked to the KidFinders website?Notice they can't even spell Haleigh's name correctly.
From the guest book at the link below:

Date  February 21, 2009 
Name  barbi squire 
Email  barbibabies@aol.com 
Home Page   
City  Satsuma 
State  Fl 
Country   
 Comments  I am a family member of Haligh Cummings, we don't know anyone from this site. We have know idea where the monies donated are going. Please beware of fraud accounts posing as our family.

http://findhaleigh.com/home.html

I just checked out this site.  www.findhaleigh.com 

This is what is listed on the website for donations:

Haleigh Cummings

Donate:  If you would like to donate toward a fund offering a reward for Haleigh, please contact Volusia Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS or call the Putnam County Sheriff to donate at: 386-329-0800.

If you wish to contact us by e-mail, phone or letter please contact us at:

Email:info@findhaleigh.com

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637). We don’t want your name; just your information and you could be eligible for a reward up to $1000.00

For more information: Please email info@findhaleigh.com

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: February 22, 2009, 07:31:00 PM »

I have a question about RC's rap sheet........WTH is Maintaing a Drug Vehicle?? I have never heard of that charge until now---------anyone else know

It is when you have a car that is used for dealing.

Thanks - that's what I gathered from reading stories of people arrested by LE for that charge, I had just never seen that charge until RC's rap sheet emerged.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: February 22, 2009, 07:34:33 PM »

Or how bout this story..

It didn't for me either, so I just googled death of bradley mcgee and chose another link....beware, it's horrific.....

OMG.. Anyone who murders a child and abuses them in anyway should not be aloud to raise any child and or have custody...God Bless Our Children who are being abused, torture or murdered...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.