March 28, 2024, 05:44:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321426 times)
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 22, 2009, 09:58:08 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys! Been trying to catch up here and on Caylee thread. Was praying little Haleigh had been found today.

I have the feeling that Ron knows exactly where Haleigh is and yes he is an abuser. If he is that verbal and ugly in public you can be sure it is 10 times worse behind closed doors.

Jersey girl...I can relate to your post.....been there....done that.....and bought the whole lot of t-shirts. Started with the verbal then grew worse. I have been beat to a pulp because I looked at him the wrong way....I made more money on my check....I didn't get excited enough when his cousin bought the house across the road from us and on and on. I could tell you things that would make you throw up and I have things that I will take to my grave with me. But I sneaked me and my kids out in the middle of the night while he was passed out drunk. That was 29 years ago tomorrow.

And something else has been bugging me. How do they build bridges and use cranes in the middle of the night? I am old and not the brightest crayon in the box...but moving steel and concrete at night just seems dangerous to me. Around here they work during daylight hours.

Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary of getting away from an @sshole ......I know where my dad works (Gerdau Ameristeel), they do use the cranes at night, but that is inside, outside I doubt it. Does anyone know how long RC has worked at PDM?

They have super high powered lights construction workers use at night. I have been on interstate when they are in use and they are like daylight! I have no idea how long RC has worked for PDM... is there any database we cansearch to see when he got his heavy equipment license?
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #621 on: February 22, 2009, 09:58:59 PM »

IM I think there was some different tales on how long he worked at that job. But 3PM to 3AM seem like odd hours to me...or 6PM to 3 AM....Most places around here it is either 6 to 6 or 8 to 8 . Something is just way off with the whole story. it has been almost 2 weeks and they can't return home. They have not returned the car that I know of. And they sent TIm home and stopped the searches. Something happened it that trailer or in that car.

Was it Ron's vehicle the LE confiscated?

Not sure...I would think so. I don't know if Misty had a car or not...I would not think so.No job .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #622 on: February 22, 2009, 10:01:02 PM »

IM I think there was some different tales on how long he worked at that job. But 3PM to 3AM seem like odd hours to me...or 6PM to 3 AM....Most places around here it is either 6 to 6 or 8 to 8 . Something is just way off with the whole story. it has been almost 2 weeks and they can't return home. They have not returned the car that I know of. And they sent TIm home and stopped the searches. Something happened it that trailer or in that car.

I mean how long as in months/yrs has he worked there.......although I have heard he worked different shifts.

Was his car the one confiscated, and if so-maybe something happened in both, one the actual crime scene and one a transport~just a theory to toss around if they indeed have his car.....

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 22, 2009, 10:03:05 PM »

Whoraldo is on about haleigh....
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 22, 2009, 10:03:34 PM »

I mean how long as in months/yrs has he worked there.......although I have heard he worked different shifts.

Was his car the one confiscated, and if so-maybe something happened in both, one the actual crime scene and one a transport~just a theory to toss around if they indeed have his car.....

I confused myself on that one lol.   I have heard two different tales about the length of  his time there. One said a long time then someone said a few months....so I really don't know

God Bless!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #625 on: February 22, 2009, 10:06:06 PM »

Not sure...I would think so. I don't know if Misty had a car or not...I would not think so.No job .

It was an ABC video I think off of www.firstcoastnews.com. She says stuff like: Well I put the kids to bed at 8 cause it was a school night and I put Haleigh to bed and I noticed her blanket smelled like pee she had peed the bed the night before so I washed it and there was another blanket by the window. There was a blanket out in the VAN also but they took that ( is she referring to the VAN being taken or the blanket), so I covered her up with a sheet cause I had to wash her blanket.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #626 on: February 22, 2009, 10:10:53 PM »

It was an ABC video I think off of www.firstcoastnews.com. She says stuff like: Well I put the kids to bed at 8 cause it was a school night and I put Haleigh to bed and I noticed her blanket smelled like pee she had peed the bed the night before so I washed it and there was another blanket by the window. There was a blanket out in the VAN also but they took that ( is she referring to the VAN being taken or the blanket), so I covered her up with a sheet cause I had to wash her blanket.

What van??? If Haleigh peed the bed the night before why didnt Misty wash the blanket and sheets that day..???
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #627 on: February 22, 2009, 10:21:29 PM »

What van??? If Haleigh peed the bed the night before why didnt Misty wash the blanket and sheets that day..???

What van..... that I do not know. Was Misty saying they took the blanket in the van ( meaning their CSI van), or they took the van ( her van) that had the other blanket in it. What I bolded above are her exact words from that interview. It does seem unlikely that she would have a vehicle as she has no job.
Why didn't she was the blanket that day? Idk that one either. RUMOR has it RC had just gotten her back after she went on a 3 day bender, she may not have known it had been dirty if she was not in the house. Or if she was in the house she may have forgotten all about it until it was time to use it. What I find interesting is gma at one point said Haleigh had no bed wetting issues. Children who are abused often do have those issues.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #628 on: February 22, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

This is "prolly" nothing, but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone find it odd that Ron is in a tent, or rather - now a camper, and not at his mom's multi bedroom home or some other friend or relative's house? It seems there's a reason and it doesn't strike me that the reason is that he's too emotionally tied to the exact area, the ground to leave.  I almost -  in the back burner of my foggy head - wonder if she's out there, close, and he's afraid to leave. IOW, if he leaves and he's somewhere else he'll be going crazy wondering if someone is getting "close" to finding her. This way he's there and knows where folks are and aren't.

Just recalling that Caylee was very close and wasn't found til... well... either Aug or Dec depending on how you regard the meter reader. Jon Benet was super super close (the basement) but she wasn't found exactly immediately. There are others. I hope she's alive, but what's the likely scenario for her being alive? That a ped took her and hasn't killed her yet? A horrible thought. That someone took her and sold her? Another horrible thought.

Just thinking out loud.

Then there's that Occam's razor... the principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. IOW, whatever the simplest explanation is, is likely the correct one.

The intruder theory leaves too many things to chance for me and the flags go up for many weird things. The cinderblock propping, the turning on of the light, the leaving the door open, the NOT closing of the door upon seeing it "wide open," the not freaking out and thinking OMG could intuder still be here? Could be coming back let me lock the door, let me run grab BOTH kids oops one is missing but she seemed to know that it was Haleigh right off and not Jr. (from the blanket clip)

Then there's the past tense, "loved her" the "child's life back" comment and others,  the temper, the name calling, the anger, the over the top tears and angst, the short temper with reporters,  the flatout denial of true provable things, the history with LE and child services, the drug issues, the clearly enabling grandmother,.... on and on...
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: February 22, 2009, 10:23:40 PM »

It was an ABC video I think off of www.firstcoastnews.com. She says stuff like: Well I put the kids to bed at 8 cause it was a school night and I put Haleigh to bed and I noticed her blanket smelled like pee she had peed the bed the night before so I washed it and there was another blanket by the window. There was a blanket out in the VAN also but they took that ( is she referring to the VAN being taken or the blanket, so I covered her up with a sheet cause I had to wash her blanket.

wow the statement in red just slapped me in the face....The cops had not taken the van at this point....so WHO took the blanket or the van?????

God Bless!
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 22, 2009, 10:25:12 PM »

What van..... that I do not know.

Was Misty saying they took the blanket in the van ( meaning their CSI van), or they took the van ( her van) that had the other blanket in it. What I bolded above are her exact words from that interview. It does seem unlikely that she would have a vehicle as she has no job.
Why didn't she was the blanket that day? Idk that one either. RUMOR has it RC had just gotten her back after she went on a 3 day bender, she may not have known it had been dirty if she was not in the house. Or if she was in the house she may have forgotten all about it until it was time to use it. What I find interesting is gma at one point said Haleigh had no bed wetting issues. Children who are abused often do have those issues.
It seems it would have to be a van other than an LE vehicle b/c she was recounting the story as it played out BEFORE LE showed up.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #631 on: February 22, 2009, 10:26:16 PM »

It was an ABC video I think off of www.firstcoastnews.com. She says stuff like: Well I put the kids to bed at 8 cause it was a school night and I put Haleigh to bed and I noticed her blanket smelled like pee she had peed the bed the night before so I washed it and there was another blanket by the window. There was a blanket out in the VAN also but they took that ( is she referring to the VAN being taken or the blanket, so I covered her up with a sheet cause I had to wash her blanket.

wow the statement in red just slapped me in the face....The cops had not taken the van at this point....so WHO took the blanket or the van?????
Yes, exactly.

Oddy McOdd....

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: February 22, 2009, 10:29:16 PM »

she says Haleigh peed on her blanket the night before, she guesses, and her blanket was in the van that they took so she pulled a blanket off the window (blanket curtain) I guess and she washed both of them after wrapping Haleigh in a sheet.

Remember Misty supposedly had been on a 3 day bender and Ronald had just gone and gotten her back from where ever. so I assume the blanket was in the van that she had been staying in during the bender or it was in Ron's car/van he picked her up in and they took it, IDK, Ron and whoever?

I think the car  LE has is either the one in the pic next to the trailer w/tape around all of it or there is a rumor of an abandoned car in the woods?

I also think if you go w/they(Misty & Ron) are trying to pin it on a SO the blanket being removed off the window would have made a better story.  Meaning Misty and Ron did it and threw in the blanket being removed from the window(would have let a SO see into the room better) and the cinder block on the back door, but these two issues seem to have come to nothing???
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: February 22, 2009, 10:32:03 PM »

What van..... that I do not know. Was Misty saying they took the blanket in the van ( meaning their CSI van), or they took the van ( her van) that had the other blanket in it. What I bolded above are her exact words from that interview. It does seem unlikely that she would have a vehicle as she has no job.
Why didn't she was the blanket that day? Idk that one either.

RUMOR has it RC had just gotten her back after she went on a 3 day bender, she may not have known it had been dirty if she was not in the house. Or if she was in the house she may have forgotten all about it until it was time to use it. What I find interesting is gma at one point said Haleigh had no bed wetting issues. Children who are abused often do have those issues.
Speaking of the three day bender, I don't know the details either, and maybe someone could verify, but if it were true, I could SO see a controlling man like Ron coming back home at some time during his shift ("lunch" break or take two breaks on a 12 hour shift? And perhaps take one long break instead of two shorter ones? and swing by the house to make sure no one is catting around or slipping out of his control? )

Also, can anyone clear up where or if Ron said that he was not aware of any cinderblocks being in his backyard?

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #634 on: February 22, 2009, 10:32:29 PM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=375168442&blogID=437567302

Bradley McGee.. this has pictures of this beautiful boy as well as his story..

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: February 22, 2009, 10:32:30 PM »

OMG Whoraldo talking to baass....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 22, 2009, 10:39:03 PM »

she says Haleigh peed on her blanket the night before, she guesses, and her blanket was in the van that they took so she pulled a blanket off the window (blanket curtain) I guess and she washed both of them after wrapping Haleigh in a sheet.

Remember Misty supposedly had been on a 3 day bender and Ronald had just gone and gotten her back from where ever. so I assume the blanket was in the van that she had been staying in during the bender or it was in Ron's car/van he picked her up in and they took it, IDK, Ron and whoever?

I think the car  LE has is either the one in the pic next to the trailer w/tape around all of it or there is a rumor of an abandoned car in the woods?

I also think if you go w/they(Misty & Ron) are trying to pin it on a SO the blanket being removed off the window would have made a better story.  Meaning Misty and Ron did it and threw in the blanket being removed from the window(would have let a SO see into the room better) and the cinder block on the back door, but these two issues seem to have come to nothing???
Yes, that seems to have been deliberately insertee intot the story and not an integral part of the big picture... like it was told for the listeners' benefit.

Same with all the repeats of "I was AT WORK!!" a seemingly inordinate amount of times.

She didn't go into detal about, "I got out the pans, I cooked the beans,  I fed the kids, I washed the pots, I bathed the kids,...." She did NOT go thru all her duties one by one, so why single out and regale us with the overly long, very complicated, detailed, multi blanket story? Especially odd since bio mom AND grandmom said that Haleigh hadn't wet the bed since she was two.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: February 22, 2009, 10:39:39 PM »

The 3 day bender to my knowledge is all rumor, I'm sure LE may know, but it fits in with weird stuff.  Like the blanket story, not knowing or being positive about times or what the children were wearing and her blanket being in the van that "they took".  Assuming this is belonging (Van) to whoever she was partying with. 

Another weird thing with Misty is that her Father apparently was in some type of accident that weekend also and broke his leg.

The bandage on Ron's neck, it is not there in the first video, it appears at some later point, I thought that was odd also.  Also in one of the first video's his left hand is pretty banged up??? 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 22, 2009, 10:40:56 PM »

OMG Whoraldo talking to baass....

Dang I missed it. He's talking to Bozo now. Did he mention the Ronnie altercation?
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #639 on: February 22, 2009, 10:41:08 PM »

Why didn't she was the blanket that day? Idk that one either.

RUMOR has it RC had just gotten her back after she went on a 3 day bender, she may not have known it had been dirty if she was not in the house. Or if she was in the house she may have forgotten all about it until it was time to use it. What I find interesting is gma at one point said Haleigh had no bed wetting issues. Children who are abused often do have those issues.
Speaking of the three day bender, I don't know the details either, and maybe someone could verify, but if it were true, I could SO see a controlling man like Ron coming back home at some time during his shift ("lunch" break or take two breaks on a 12 hour shift? And perhaps take one long break instead of two shorter ones? and swing by the house to make sure no one is catting around or slipping out of his control? )

Also, can anyone clear up where or if Ron said that he was not aware of any cinderblocks being in his backyard?

Thats what I am beginning to think but we dont know his work / break schedule. Idk about the cinder block other than they both say they'd never seen it before.... and there were several in their backyard!

I do not know if it was Rons vehicle that was confiscated or this van that Misty talked about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.