March 28, 2024, 07:13:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321342 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #700 on: February 23, 2009, 12:31:40 AM »

Searchers are counting the hours and minutes that the girl has been missing and have grown worried, said Carolyn Todd, who is with the group Texas EquuSearch. The 75 additional searchers who combed the area Saturday surpassed the 170 volunteers who searched Friday.

“They don’t like the feel of this,” Todd said. “They don’t think we’re going to find a well child.”

Tim Miller, founder of EquuSearch, said he spent about 2 1/2 hours comforting the father Saturday morning. That included 20 minutes in the woods showing him some of the search teams.

"He got teary-eyed, he hugged me and said, 'Thank you. Thank you,' " Miller said. "He's holding onto hope that Haleigh's still alive, but he's facing reality. He said, 'If she's not alive, find her for me.'”

This part is very sweet:

This is what I thought of as I sat in the principal’s office at Browning-Pearce. The school brought in counselors for the students. But I wondered if the adults — the parents, teachers and staff — weren’t the ones most affected.
Amazing thing about kids. They can pitch a fit over not getting the right flavor juice box. And yet they can be remarkably matter-of-fact about something that shakes up the adults around them.
“I think that’s true,” principal Debra Buckles said. “Especially with the little ones. At this age, they don’t understand the magnitude.”
As she started to explain how this has affected the adults at the school, her phone rang. She told the person on the other end of the line that the goods they had collected for Haleigh’s family — water, food, money — were in her car and ready to go. She was going to deliver them later in the morning.
She paused as the person on the other end asked something.
“I don’t think there’s anything else we can do,” she said, clearing her throat. “Just keep praying. We’re planning a homecoming.”
She hung up and we continued talking. But she didn’t really have to say anything else. That moment, the pain in her voice, said it all.
“I’m a parent, too,” she said, explaining she has five children and four grandchildren. “My baby is 26, but she’s still my baby. The day we found out about this, I couldn’t get to her fast enough.”
This, of course, has been the universal reaction. Hug your little ones tighter, even if they aren’t so little anymore. After school, the faculty and staff have been gathering in a courtyard, holding hands and praying for Haleigh’s return.
When I asked the principal to describe the 5-year-old, she grabbed a piece of paper that had been sitting on her desk. It was a picture of Haleigh, the same picture that is everywhere.
“Whenever I stopped in her classroom, she always looked like this,” she said. “She always had a smile on her face. She’s a happy girl, a good student, the kind you’d like to duplicate and have 18 in a room.”
Picture that room this week.
We wonder, understandably, how Haleigh’s absence affects the other children in her class. But imagine being Haleigh’s teacher.
“It has been heart-wrenching for her,” Buckles said, “because she’s looking at an empty seat all day.”
Imagine trying to do your job with one empty seat. Imagine doing all the ordinary things that don’t seem so ordinary. Imagine watching 17 children exchange Valentine’s Day cards. Imagine collecting a pile for one who is missing.
Imagine next Tuesday.
Class picture day.
Imagine what it will be like if Haleigh isn’t in the picture.
No, better. Do what the adults at her school continue to do.
Imagine what it will be like if she is in it.

I didn't see anything else new there, but it was alot and I got to go to bed soon.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: February 23, 2009, 12:38:24 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #702 on: February 23, 2009, 12:42:25 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...

Night JG~I appreciate your insight here

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: February 23, 2009, 01:03:24 AM »

http://www.prayabout.com/requests/72464/UPDATE-ON-BABY

Here's an interesting website I found, it's church website, if you can get past the bad vocabulary and go down to the bottom area there are words from Haleigh's teacher and principal, stuff I have not seen before.

I can't get the link to work FCL......what is your take on this case, suspects etc., just curious because it's already another three ring circus, tents and all

If your asking me, IDK, I have a number of them.  I only disagree w/ some of the right off the bat thoughts about Ron the father and I could be totally reading him wrong.  I just do not see, as I said before, any real signs of prolonged physical abuse of Haleigh.  This little girl was loved in the best way these people could give it to her.  As I said before, if Ron did do it, it was swift.  Not a drawn out affair with numerous beatings, too many people had contact w/this girl and would have done something about it.  And my morbid mind takes me to lots of child abuse cases and typically from what I've read there are signs.  I don't believe the mother and nothing you say will change my mind on her, she's like the kid who cried wolf to me and now it's to late.  And if she did see signs and did nothing than she's just as guilty in my mind.  Little girls, they talk and you have to change them and you can see things about their demeanor that would let you know, she didn't have just day visitations it was weekends and from the pic's very good times were had by all.  And this dad knew he had done something wrong in the past that's why he clearly quotes DCS guidelines I assume they probably had counseling and he was trying.  He's young and hot headed and possibly spoiled by the women in his life and verbally abusive to women but that does not always translate to abuse of children.  He also has alot of other women around him, his mother, his sister, his grandmother all these people would see things and I don't doubt have taken action.  I could very well be totally wrong, but if I am I will find all of these women lacking seriously in the care of this child.   I have very good men in my life so I always look at the glass as half full, I believe all males can be verbally abusive to women, it's an inferiority issue in there sex?!  But with the right teaching they learn that we are their equals. So with that said it could be a Casey job where he just whacked out.  And I don't see Ron covering for Misty or anyone else, he strikes me as the type who would kill another for his child and not think twice about it. Otherwise it's someone else and I have tons of theories on these people.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 23, 2009, 01:07:16 AM »

I have to go to bed.  Goodnight everyone! 
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #705 on: February 23, 2009, 01:17:59 AM »

http://www.prayabout.com/requests/72464/UPDATE-ON-BABY

Here's an interesting website I found, it's church website, if you can get past the bad vocabulary and go down to the bottom area there are words from Haleigh's teacher and principal, stuff I have not seen before.

I can't get the link to work FCL......what is your take on this case, suspects etc., just curious because it's already another three ring circus, tents and all

If your asking me, IDK, I have a number of them.  I only disagree w/ some of the right off the bat thoughts about Ron the father and I could be totally reading him wrong.  I just do not see, as I said before, any real signs of prolonged physical abuse of Haleigh.  This little girl was loved in the best way these people could give it to her.  As I said before, if Ron did do it, it was swift.  Not a drawn out affair with numerous beatings, too many people had contact w/this girl and would have done something about it.  And my morbid mind takes me to lots of child abuse cases and typically from what I've read there are signs.  I don't believe the mother and nothing you say will change my mind on her, she's like the kid who cried wolf to me and now it's to late.  And if she did see signs and did nothing than she's just as guilty in my mind.  Little girls, they talk and you have to change them and you can see things about their demeanor that would let you know, she didn't have just day visitations it was weekends and from the pic's very good times were had by all.  And this dad knew he had done something wrong in the past that's why he clearly quotes DCS guidelines I assume they probably had counseling and he was trying.  He's young and hot headed and possibly spoiled by the women in his life and verbally abusive to women but that does not always translate to abuse of children.  He also has alot of other women around him, his mother, his sister, his grandmother all these people would see things and I don't doubt have taken action.  I could very well be totally wrong, but if I am I will find all of these women lacking seriously in the care of this child.   I have very good men in my life so I always look at the glass as half full, I believe all males can be verbally abusive to women, it's an inferiority issue in there sex?!  But with the right teaching they learn that we are their equals. So with that said it could be a Casey job where he just whacked out.  And I don't see Ron covering for Misty or anyone else, he strikes me as the type who would kill another for his child and not think twice about it. Otherwise it's someone else and I have tons of theories on these people.
I don't think there was a drawn out thing going on necessarily. I do think it's possible that he lost it ONCE and that's all it takes.

I think Crystal is "beat down" figuratively, psychologically  speaking and I dont know how to describe what I think happened to her (to make her that way) in a short post, except to say that there is a real element of learned helplessness there IMO. However, I do wish that  her family could have stepped in since she was apparently unable to fight for custody since they do seem aware of the gravity of the situation.

Also we don't know for sure if there had been no incidents of Haleigh having bruises or evidence of "too harsh" discipline, but I hate to say that that would not surprise me given what I've seen of Ron. Also, clearly he doesn't have respect for females and that's really sad for any child to grow up around.

Nighty all.

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 23, 2009, 01:45:50 AM »

This is "prolly" nothing, but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone find it odd that Ron is in a tent, or rather - now a camper, and not at his mom's multi bedroom home or some other friend or relative's house? It seems there's a reason and it doesn't strike me that the reason is that he's too emotionally tied to the exact area, the ground to leave.  I almost -  in the back burner of my foggy head - wonder if she's out there, close, and he's afraid to leave. IOW, if he leaves and he's somewhere else he'll be going crazy wondering if someone is getting "close" to finding her. This way he's there and knows where folks are and aren't.

Just recalling that Caylee was very close and wasn't found til... well... either Aug or Dec depending on how you regard the meter reader. Jon Benet was super super close (the basement) but she wasn't found exactly immediately. There are others. I hope she's alive, but what's the likely scenario for her being alive? That a ped took her and hasn't killed her yet? A horrible thought. That someone took her and sold her? Another horrible thought.

Just thinking out loud.

Then there's that Occam's razor... the principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. IOW, whatever the simplest explanation is, is likely the correct one.

The intruder theory leaves too many things to chance for me and the flags go up for many weird things. The cinderblock propping, the turning on of the light, the leaving the door open, the NOT closing of the door upon seeing it "wide open," the not freaking out and thinking OMG could intuder still be here? Could be coming back let me lock the door, let me run grab BOTH kids oops one is missing but she seemed to know that it was Haleigh right off and not Jr. (from the blanket clip)

Then there's the past tense, "loved her" the "child's life back" comment and others,  the temper, the name calling, the anger, the over the top tears and angst, the short temper with reporters,  the flatout denial of true provable things, the history with LE and child services, the drug issues, the clearly enabling grandmother,.... on and on...

Myself, I'm not comfortable w/trying/convicting him before a variety of inconsistencies have been cleared up or evidence emerges. 

Also, when he said he'd look for her until ...blah, blah, blah I took it as a sentence he didn't finish because it was too repulsive a thought to be spoken aloud and he caught himself.

As re. the talk of abuse:  plenty of people are verbally abusive but never lift a hand to a spouse/live-in/child.  I still haven't seen evidence that he punched anyone out, let alone his daughter.  If you have evidence, I'd welcome seeing what so many of you all percieve.

I agree w/some things any number of posters have stated.  But imho, suggesting that he hauled his baby girl to some bridge (and did what?) 'cause he's a crane operator is more than a bit premature and in my mind not a whole lot different than what GR did to Ronald Cummings on that inflammatory and obviously biased broadcast.

Don't get me wrong--I'm more than a bit concerned about the whole mess.  I could go on and on about what I think about the personalities involved (and will ), but this is not a Caylee case where one person had a documented history of deception etc., not to mention her grandmothers call to 911 that sad, sad day.

I know this is a place where folks hash out their ideas and suspcions.  I just think its early days yet to throw RC (the dad) under the bus--though I absolutely agree that in light of the lax supervision of his daughter, he fell way short of the mark and may well regret that lapse in judgement for the rest of his life. 

Foggy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: February 23, 2009, 02:00:15 AM »

GOODNIGHT ALL!
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 23, 2009, 02:09:09 AM »

The 3 day bender to my knowledge is all rumor, I'm sure LE may know, but it fits in with weird stuff.  Like the blanket story, not knowing or being positive about times or what the children were wearing and her blanket being in the van that "they took".  Assuming this is belonging (Van) to whoever she was partying with. 

Another weird thing with Misty is that her Father apparently was in some type of accident that weekend also and broke his leg.

The bandage on Ron's neck, it is not there in the first video, it appears at some later point, I thought that was odd also.  Also in one of the first video's his left hand is pretty banged up??? 

I noticed that too~they look fresh also, look at this video around the end about minute 5 when his cell phone rings and you'll see the scratches on his hand.....

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18684460/index.html

Island, I live in the sticks.  God forbid my child'd go missing and someone saw how my hands often look from doing things around here 'cause I detest wearing gloves  , then took that to mean I'd committed some dastardly deed.  I have two small burn scars from feeding the woodstove recently.  I could go on and on.  But in the interest of keeping this brief, I'd be a total mess if I had a job around heavy equipment. 

Foggy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #709 on: February 23, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »

The 3 day bender to my knowledge is all rumor, I'm sure LE may know, but it fits in with weird stuff.  Like the blanket story, not knowing or being positive about times or what the children were wearing and her blanket being in the van that "they took".  Assuming this is belonging (Van) to whoever she was partying with. 

Another weird thing with Misty is that her Father apparently was in some type of accident that weekend also and broke his leg.

The bandage on Ron's neck, it is not there in the first video, it appears at some later point, I thought that was odd also.  Also in one of the first video's his left hand is pretty banged up??? 

I noticed that too~they look fresh also, look at this video around the end about minute 5 when his cell phone rings and you'll see the scratches on his hand.....

Island, I live in the sticks.  God forbid my child'd go missing and someone saw how my hands often look from doing things around here 'cause I detest wearing gloves  , then took that to mean I'd committed some dastardly deed.  I have two small burn scars from feeding the woodstove recently.  I could go on and on.  But in the interest of keeping this brief, I'd be a total mess if I had a job around heavy equipment. 

Foggy

Foggy - I agree 100% - I also would be looked at strange - I am always working on something and cutting myself or banging my hands up.

I also think this guy may not be the best guy in the world, but he was doing the best he could. Most kids his age walk away from their kids, don''t work and are very selfish. This guy was at least working, trying to take care of his kids and being semiresponsible. How many of us, if people were looking, would have perfect records? I know I would not.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #710 on: February 23, 2009, 07:35:44 AM »

Foggy

Foggy - I agree 100% - I also would be looked at strange - I am always working on something and cutting myself or banging my hands up.

I also think this guy may not be the best guy in the world, but he was doing the best he could. Most kids his age walk away from their kids, don''t work and are very selfish. This guy was at least working, trying to take care of his kids and being semiresponsible. How many of us, if people were looking, would have perfect records? I know I would not.

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! Thank Goodness for you and Foggy...Reading the cage last night I thought the observations made were tad one sided. You see ,it is easy to go after the big one. And by that I mean mouth as well. The strong personality of Ron's has gotten in his way his whole life!

This does not him a child abuser or a murderer. Heck ,in that neck of the woods it looks as if Ron could of just gone on his merry way leaving the girls and children in the "system".But NO, He has a job. A good one at that. With benefits his child desperately needed. I believe he is very proud of that.

He also has been through hospital stays with her lengthy illness and worries and is at her side. Then he goes to WORK. Something the "other side" of the family seems to be a stranger to. Doesn't Crystal have yet another child in her mother's home?
Sometimes the gruffest of guys are mushes when it comes to children and would protect them in any manner necessary.

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #711 on: February 23, 2009, 08:06:10 AM »

Foggy

Good Morning Monkey Friends!! Thank Goodness for you and Foggy...Reading the cage last night I thought the observations made were tad one sided. You see ,it is easy to go after the big one. And by that I mean mouth as well. The strong personality of Ron's has gotten in his way his whole life!

This does not him a child abuser or a murderer. Heck ,in that neck of the woods it looks as if Ron could of just gone on his merry way leaving the girls and children in the "system".But NO, He has a job. A good one at that. With benefits his child desperately needed. I believe he is very proud of that.

He also has been through hospital stays with her lengthy illness and worries and is at her side. Then he goes to WORK. Something the "other side" of the family seems to be a stranger to. Doesn't Crystal have yet another child in her mother's home?
Sometimes the gruffest of guys are mushes when it comes to children and would protect them in any manner necessary.

I am sorry that you felt it was one sided, it's just come down to theories and speculation at this point........we are told by LE that the SO's have been accounted for, the cousin in TN is NOT a suspect, nor the A/c guy, I don't believe they suspect Crystal or they would have given her a poly by now, so that leaves Misty and RC. Couple that with the fact that the trailer is considered a crime scene yet to be released (and I can't find one person who's ever seen a residence of a victim held this long), LE won't comment on the poly's of Misty or RC, RC's long extensive record of drug's and even using his vehicle as a drug vehicle, his anger issues, dissrespect for women in general, and bad temper............on top of the fact that even the felony charge in Sarasota (with links to evidence, affadavit's etc) are dropped and that leaves them glaringly in the spotlight. I don't want to believe they are responsible, even in the periphoral sense that someone in their circle could be responsible, yet I have to go with what I see and feel at this point~can't help how my heart feels, just as in the Caylee case. I see RC as an abuser used to controlling the girls in his life, and to see him losing it and accidentally harming someon isn't a huge jump for me.

There are just way too many inconsistencies, and the facts surrounding the odd timing of Haleigh's disappearance if we believe the timeline just don't pass the smell test. We don't even know how good of a job he has nor how long he's held this particular job. I have seen far too often men fight for custody to retain control over the one they feel rejected them-IMO, he fits this scenario. Since he has cistody, he controls Crystal, and recv's child support, another reason to have filed so he wouldn't have to pay child support.

Added to that is the fact that he has another child with Amber who is 17yrs old. In Florida that is a second degree felony for anyone 24 or over to have realtions with a 16 or 17 yr old............I seriously wonder about his ability to make good judgements or any respect for the laws. These issues IMO endanger the lives of his children. I'd be willing to bet these kids are on some form of medicaid as they were in the past, so not so sure about how great a job he has. If he is so responsible, why did he leave his small children in the care of a 17 yr old he has such a short history with. He denies drug use when clearly he has an extensive record, and he denies the gun incident while his mother confirms it. He is controlling over Misty during the interviews.......these are clear signs of an abusive personality and it's really all I have left to look at. There is a ton more I have to say, but my real life is getting in the way and I have to get ready for work, so I'll leave it at that.

I do appreciate everyone's opinion and insight, we just all see things from our own experiences and that's what makes SM so great...........the ability to debate our feelings, gut instincts etc.

IM

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #712 on: February 23, 2009, 08:08:20 AM »

Yes, Islandmonkey, and it strikes me as significant  - in some way - that we haven't heard from AC man, Misty's visiting brother, coworkers, the boss at Ron's job, etc. I mean, everyone, their great granny, Amanda the generic neighbor, Aunty with the thing on her head bless her heart, and Adam's house cat have been heard from and questioned on the tube, but we've not gotten not word one - that I know of -  from these people (AC man, brother etc) who could possibly vouch for and support Misty and Ron's version of the story. (Of course they'd have to choose one from a myriad of versions of the story to support or refute, but still...) It seems these (IMO) very relevant folks' statements have been conspicuously absent from the media-fest. Must be a reason. I realize that someone posted that AC was cleared but still it's odd to me that he hasn't been HEARD from. (especially if he's been cleared) Jus sayin.

Great point, that along with the trailer not being release PLUS the Sheriff stating for the media that he's calling this an "abduction", because you draw more attention and get more bang for the buck .............that leads me to wnder if he truly believes it WAS an abduction because if he did, why would he even make that statement????????

I don't find it odd AC man has not put himself in spotlight for his 15 minutes of fame. He was checked out he was cleared what does he know anyhow? Now what I would like to hear from is Mistys brother. What I really want to know is how big of a lunch break did RC get and was it in the middle of his shift ( 9PM). If he lives 17 miles from job site is that expressway travel ( 15 minutes) or town 25 minutes? What kind of work was he doing besides a crane operator? Could he have carried a body back with him and dumped it in a hole that was going to be filled that night? OT that is what is rumored to have happened to a woman around here...she is under a dept store

Someone earlier in the thread mentioned that hypothesis......that she would be so easy to hide at a construction site, sadly I know of other cases where this has happened.

Ok so I go to PDM Bridge website just to get a sense of what exactly they or RC would do.
http://www.pdmbridge.com/index.cfm?event=DisplayContentPieceById&contentPieceId=448
beautiful bridges btw.... then it dawned on me as I see a crane on top of an unfinished bridge....BRIDGES GO OVER WATER  Am I the only one that was not thinking that?

I had tried not to go there, thinking that he had any direct involvemnt, but now I am worried that he could have. If a man will beat his wife, he will beat his kids~sadly, it happens every day (accidents from abuse or just plain homicide)

I know I have waivered myself on his involvement but from what I have seen and know about abusers he is a classic. Whats to say he didn't come home at 9PM for lunch got mad at Misty, Haleigh woke up and got in the way and he broke her neck or something on accident when he was trying to rage on misty...sadly it happens all the time I just don't know his initial reaction seemed contrived like a Susan Smith plea and then he makes those odd statements. I guess we will see, there has got to be a lot going on behind the scenes if LE hasn't given their home back to them yet.
Yes, and poor Misty seems scared whitless. She also seems to be trying to go by a script as someone mentioned. Especially in that infamous Greta interview where Ron GLARED at Misty and seemed to be controlling her answers. That was hard to watch frankly.

And Ron and Misty seem to KNOW she's dead. "I loved her like my own. (Misty - past tense and she had JUST gone missing.)

Ron: "I"d give my life to have my child's life back."

Ron: "I'm gonna keep believing that she's alive.. until they find her."

WTH? Keep believe she's alive until they find her? Why won't they find her alive, Ron?

Misty looks scared.    Let me tell you if she was watching my child while I was at work and I came home and he was gone...............She better pack her lunch!! She would have NO TIME for fear!! And I am a very passive "doormat" type. I would want to rip her to shreds.

I know Island Monkey understands this very well. What we would do for our kids knows no bounds!! Go with your FIRST instinct, Islandmonkey  for that is the instinct.

I sit here and think of the horror I felt when at 4, he hid in the store on me and my heart pounded and a burning rose in me. Primal instinct was taking over. I was yelling his name and ripping cloths away from the racks. Panic

I also bet that when Ron heard he started smacking walls and hard things like that. Misty not having a scratch on her is telling, in that he expressed his anger in words and hitting inanimate objects. While not good behavior, it is better than the alternative. Testosterone is pouring out of this dude.

BTW...Party Girl of the '70's and 80's, Yes I was. Did some drinking and druggin. Would I ever tell Geraldo or anyone on national TV about my use and abuse???????? Never, not your business or anyone else'. If LE knows and "we" know they do, harping on it could only create a problem where there was none to begin with and little JR is still around.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: February 23, 2009, 08:24:55 AM »

Oh I am so glad you are up. I never get to see you. Only the essence of "your" last post.

The age of these girls has made me stumble a bit. I agree.  I live in the Catskill Mountains and small towns make up the area. In some of these towns ,this is the norm. It only gets brought up in court if a fight occurs between the two and she makes a complaint. Usually dropped later and LE just supervises these elements. I don't think there would be enough jail facilities. Would be funny if not so true.

I think with Ron just being around would scare anyone not to go in his home and take his child. It is someone that knows his routine. It doesn't necessarily need to be a family member. I see BTK killer stamped on this. Someone leaking in the closet for hours and hours with a chloroform rag. Because now thanks to Casey...Everyone know how to make that!!  Misyt falls asleep...Probably had a few... and then out of the closet.1 2 3 Gone.
This has happened and with TV and CSI shows, it gives sick people more ideas. Sad

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 23, 2009, 08:37:14 AM »

Oh I am so glad you are up. I never get to see you. Only the essence of "your" last post.

The age of these girls has made me stumble a bit. I agree.  I live in the Catskill Mountains and small towns make up the area. In some of these towns ,this is the norm. It only gets brought up in court if a fight occurs between the two and she makes a complaint. Usually dropped later and LE just supervises these elements. I don't think there would be enough jail facilities. Would be funny if not so true.

I think with Ron just being around would scare anyone not to go in his home and take his child. It is someone that knows his routine. It doesn't necessarily need to be a family member. I see BTK killer stamped on this. Someone leaking in the closet for hours and hours with a chloroform rag. Because now thanks to Casey...Everyone know how to make that!!  Misyt falls asleep...Probably had a few... and then out of the closet.1 2 3 Gone.
This has happened and with TV and CSI shows, it gives sick people more ideas. Sad

I could go with that. So's usually are fixated on their target and I could see a boogey man in the closet. What I have a hard time wrapping my head around is that they clear the cousin and the A/C man but will not give same info on RC or MC and the house is still not available to them. I have not seen a house held for so long nor results not being released of polys for innocent people. I think that is what causes people to wonder and speculate and create scenarios. I could be totally wrong here but it just seems suspect.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: February 23, 2009, 08:38:45 AM »

I agree that if it was an outside they HAD to know Ron's schedule, I sure as h#ll wouldn't enter his home, turn on the light etc., but he had only been working this shift for a few weeks according to his mother. I just would love to hear from a neighbor who had actually seen these kids between 5:30 on, that would tighten the timeline and really help.

I totally agree that CSI type shows, etc have given creeps all kinds of ideas trying to get away with murder and even hampers jury decisions because they are always looking for the smoking gun and not necessarily using common sense.

I just think he's been visited by DCF, well we actually know that from LE, but his statement that he and his daughter have an agreement and he disciplines her according to DCF guidelines leads me to theorize that he may have been called out by them on this specific topic-and there had to be a reason for that. I just see that as a very odd stmt, IMO..........off to work, if things aren't too crazy I'll try to jump on later. Otherwise have a great day!

[
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #716 on: February 23, 2009, 08:43:58 AM »

Not sure about Florida but a crane operator is a skilled position and demands better than average pay. 35 to 40 per hour non-union around here. I think the union is way more than that. Around 60 to 70 per hour in the union and great benefits.

I have left my child with a 17 year old babysitter. He was older though. I joined a book group and they met 45 minutes from my home. I made the night out of it. It would end at 10..we go eat and get coffee and sometimes it could be close to 2 when I got home.

I wonder if he ever called home to check. I did and if she was sleeping I would freak!! She stayed over in my guest room but would not go to sleep until I got home. I also had 2 dogs then. They are great deterrents. Everyone should have one especially if you ever lived in fear.
The BTK killer observed his prey for weeks and weeks. One women he was watching came out of her home one day with a dog. At that time the neighbor came out to talk and he chose her over the one with the dog. His original prey was spared and she didn't even know that dog saved her a horrible death.    GO DOGS

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: February 23, 2009, 08:50:20 AM »

Not sure about Florida but a crane operator is a skilled position and demands better than average pay. 35 to 40 per hour non-union around here. I think the union is way more than that. Around 60 to 70 per hour in the union and great benefits.

I have left my child with a 17 year old babysitter. He was older though. I joined a book group and they met 45 minutes from my home. I made the night out of it. It would end at 10..we go eat and get coffee and sometimes it could be close to 2 when I got home.

I wonder if he ever called home to check. I did and if she was sleeping I would freak!! She stayed over in my guest room but would not go to sleep until I got home. I also had 2 dogs then. They are great deterrents. Everyone should have one especially if you ever lived in fear.
The BTK killer observed his prey for weeks and weeks. One women he was watching came out of her home one day with a dog. At that time the neighbor came out to talk and he chose her over the one with the dog. His original prey was spared and she didn't even know that dog saved her a horrible death.    GO DOGS
Didn't know that about the BTK killer...However didn't follow that case a lot...

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #718 on: February 23, 2009, 08:56:40 AM »

I could go with that. So's usually are fixated on their target and I could see a boogey man in the closet. What I have a hard time wrapping my head around is that they clear the cousin and the A/C man but will not give same info on RC or MC and the house is still not available to them. I have not seen a house held for so long nor results not being released of polys for innocent people. I think that is what causes people to wonder and speculate and create scenarios. I could be totally wrong here but it just seems suspect.

Yes this is strange. Maybe that long record of drugs and stuff Island pulled out of the air has something to do with it. She is good at that. TY

I just wish Haleigh could be found. I never thought Caylee would be found as I thought she knew about alligators being from Florida and all. Again with the discussion all over the world about Caylee and speculation in that case could of given this creep so many disposal ideas.

It must be true horror to not know where your child is.  I can have a soft heart for anyone who,s soul is being tortured. Cindy and George too.

Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: February 23, 2009, 09:07:24 AM »

Hi Pharlap.....I watched the day he went to court and very calmly told the story of his crimes. Chilling....very scary. It was this man and that interview that took away some of the innocent ways I have. I grew up secure and safe. I never made notice of my surroundings. Now I do.

The nice man at the softball game that helps out moving the hot dog cart and having fun...The day after that interview I looked at that man differently and was ashamed for thinking such things. He really is a nice man who's wife died and he was lonely.

I suppose you never can be too careful when it comes to our kids.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.