April 18, 2024, 04:54:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 322737 times)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #720 on: February 23, 2009, 09:13:20 AM »

Any thoughts to why any of the Cummings haven't lawyer up yet?
Possibly if they did, they'd be in there own house atm......

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #721 on: February 23, 2009, 09:31:28 AM »

Hi Pharlap.... can you guess who I am at JQ hint:This too sounds familiar
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #722 on: February 23, 2009, 09:44:16 AM »

That's a good point, my friend. But if they did they would be criticized for that as well. 

But I was always told when in doubt,"Lawyer-UP"   

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
janetruth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: February 23, 2009, 10:04:55 AM »

That's a good point, my friend. But if they did they would be criticized for that as well. 

But I was always told when in doubt,"Lawyer-UP"   

They probably can't afford to.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 23, 2009, 10:08:52 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=131955&catid=3

Family Holds Vigil for Haleigh Cummings
Posted By: Talia Naquin     Created: 2/22/2009 7:19:26 PM    Updated: 2/22/2009 7:20:28 PM

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- On night 13 since Haleigh Cummings'' disappearance family members will hold their nightly candelight vigils.

Sunday night school bus drivers from Baker County are caravanning in to be with family at the vigil. Heleigh's grandmother Marie Griffis is herself a Baker County bus driver.

There was no organized searching going on in Satsuma Sunday and investigators did not hold an afternoon news conference update.

Family members say they have received reports of websites selling Haleigh t-shirts and other items but that they don't know who's behind the sites and they're not legitimate.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: February 23, 2009, 10:19:17 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18772088/detail.html

1,600 Leads, Family Distractions In Haleigh Case
Putnam Deputies Issue Warning To Fox News' Geraldo Rivera

POSTED: Sunday, February 22, 2009

PALATKA, Fla. -- For the first time since 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings disappeared nearly two weeks ago, there was no official update on the investigation, although deputies were visible in the neighborhood as they continued whittling through more than 1,600 leads received.

While the official ground searches were suspended, volunteers spent the weekend looking for the missing kindergartner on horseback around the Satsuma home where Haleigh lived with her father, Ronald Cummings, and his girlfriend, Misty Croslin.

For 13 days, both Cummings and Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, have pleaded for information or for whoever took the girl to bring her home. Each night, the families have help prayer vigils -- sometimes together and sometimes separately.

Stories and rumors about Croslin's cousin in Tennessee -- who left Satsuma hours before Haleigh disappeared -- and Ronald Cummings' private life had fueled a growing tension among family members.

On Saturday evening, that tension boiled over during an interview between Cummings and Fox News anchor Geraldo Rivera.

When the controversial journalist brought up allegations of abuse, Cummings said he "never, ever have I ever hit my child."

"Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy, daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF (Florida Department of Children and Families) says that you can take care of disciplining your children," Cummings said in the Fox interview.

When Rivera continued pressing Cummings with allegations he hit Sheffield, used illegal drugs and was "75 percent sure" he knew know took Haleigh, the property owners told Rivera to leave and Putnam County deputies were called.

Rivera was issued a warning that if he would be charged with trespassing if he returned.

While neighter of Haleigh's parents would speak to the media after the incident, Haleigh's maternal grandmother wasn't surprised at the confrontation between the family and Rivera.

"I knew it was going to fester and explode," Marie Griffis told Channel 4 on Sunday.

Griffis then turned the focus to where both side of the family want it to be: "Whoever has Haleigh, just bring her home."

Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance should call 888-277-TIPS or the FDLE's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 888-FL-MISSING.

The reward for information regarding Haleigh's whereabouts and/or the conviction of the perpetrator of any crimes involving stands at $20,000.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #726 on: February 23, 2009, 10:34:57 AM »

Not knowing much about the drug trade and informants, does anyone think that it is a possibility that somebody who was cheated buying drugs from Ron, or Ron giving up a name or names of people involved in drugs, has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I don't but curious to know what people think. Does his mother who works for the sheriffs dept have some pull when it comes to Ron and his brushes with the law, there has to be something there.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 23, 2009, 10:43:05 AM »

You all rock!
I too think that the father has done the best with what he had...a job, having someone in at night to watch the kids, even if she was only 17..a big responsibility for a 17 yr old for all those hours...but in his mind, maybe that was his only recourse...I would suspect that a lot of single parents working the night shift might have a child care issue...I still say that the grand parents,even Crystal's parents could have helped Ron out more with the kids...perhaps if any of them would have stepped up and volunteered to take the kids 2 or 3 nights a week, he would not have had to have a 17 yr old live in... one of the grand mothers had said that she had not seen Haleigh for over 2 weeks.... she lives in the area...I see my grand daughters every other day if not every day, otherwise I have withdrawals...tee hee...
Misty also benefited by having a place to live....
like I said before, any of the pictures with Haleigh, she looks happy and loved...she was always well dressed it appeared, her hair was always done, at least combed...You see some little mites and their hair clearly has not been washed or combed for days, dirty little faces, dirty clothes etc....and also, just the fact that there were so many pictures of her, abusing parents don't bother with pictures like these in my opinion, fishing with dad, first day of school etc......just my opinion of course...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 23, 2009, 11:01:06 AM »

You all rock!
I too think that the father has done the best with what he had...a job, having someone in at night to watch the kids, even if she was only 17..a big responsibility for a 17 yr old for all those hours...but in his mind, maybe that was his only recourse...I would suspect that a lot of single parents working the night shift might have a child care issue...I still say that the grand parents,even Crystal's parents could have helped Ron out more with the kids...perhaps if any of them would have stepped up and volunteered to take the kids 2 or 3 nights a week, he would not have had to have a 17 yr old live in... one of the grand mothers had said that she had not seen Haleigh for over 2 weeks.... she lives in the area...I see my grand daughters every other day if not every day, otherwise I have withdrawals...tee hee...
Misty also benefited by having a place to live....
like I said before, any of the pictures with Haleigh, she looks happy and loved...she was always well dressed it appeared, her hair was always done, at least combed...You see some little mites and their hair clearly has not been washed or combed for days, dirty little faces, dirty clothes etc....and also, just the fact that there were so many pictures of her, abusing parents don't bother with pictures like these in my opinion, fishing with dad, first day of school etc......just my opinion of course...
I agree with you about Haleigh looking happy and loved, looks like she was well taken care of as far as grooming, but so did Caylee, Caylee's pictures she also looked happy and well loved. Caylee also looked well groomed at all times. The problem is that's what we are seeing, we of course cannot see what is happening inside one's home. Many pics are taken of people where you think they don't have a care in the world and everything is great, but in reality things aren't great.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #729 on: February 23, 2009, 11:06:56 AM »

Not knowing much about the drug trade and informants, does anyone think that it is a possibility that somebody who was cheated buying drugs from Ron, or Ron giving up a name or names of people involved in drugs, has anything to do with Haleigh's disappearance? I don't but curious to know what people think. Does his mother who works for the sheriffs dept have some pull when it comes to Ron and his brushes with the law, there has to be something there.

I think it is at least plausible, maybe not an informant, but a snitch.....rolled over on someone else to keep himself out of the pokey, there are way too many drug charges ropped and the Sarasota ones were a felony for hime to justne falsley accused all the time, it just makes NO sense......and we've only checked Sarasota and Putnam counties so far

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: February 23, 2009, 11:08:16 AM »

Norose.....I think that most of the pictures of Caylee were probably taken by Cindy...I don't think that Casey could be bothered unless she was in the picture to tell you the truth....
you are right though that we don't know what goes on that we don't see...

funny how we have feelings about different child disappearances...I felt from the beginning that little Caylee was no longer with us...I  feel that Madeleine is still alive and I believe that Haleigh is still alive as well...hope I am right!

God bless this little child, Haleigh,  and hope that she is found today alive and well!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 23, 2009, 11:12:30 AM »

Norose.....I think that most of the pictures of Caylee were probably taken by Cindy...I don't think that Casey could be bothered unless she was in the picture to tell you the truth....
you are right though that we don't know what goes on that we don't see...

funny how we have feelings about different child disappearances...I felt from the beginning that little Caylee was no longer with us...I  feel that Madeleine is still alive and I believe that Haleigh is still alive as well...hope I am right!

God bless this little child, Haleigh,  and hope that she is found today alive and well!
My gut with all three cases told me all three children are no longer with us. And I would be more than happy to eat my words if little Hayleigh and Maddie were still alive. And then I think of Elizabeth Smart and that miracle, so one never knows.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #732 on: February 23, 2009, 11:29:05 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=131963&catid=295

Community Support Grows For Haleigh's Family
Posted By: Ryan Duffy     11 hrs ago

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- As new developments in the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings slow down, the community support for the little girls family just continues to grow.

Family members have stayed nearly around the clock at their camps in the neighborhood where Haleigh was last seen.

"You look around and you think people don't care anymore and they don't want to help anymore and you have a tragedy hits you like this and people come out of the woodworks," says Haleigh's grandmother Marie Griffis.

They bring pillows, blankets, tents and chairs, and every day more hot food.

And Sunday night Marie Griffis's coworkers, other Baker County school bus drivers, came to the family vigil to show their support.

Neither Griffis or her daughter, Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield, have been able to go home to Baker County now for two weeks.

Griffis says she isn't discouraged that there have been no new developments in the last few days.

And she plans to continue on with the vigils every night, for as long as it takes.

"We all feel like Haleigh's okay, I guess you could say it's mom's intuition and because she's my maternal grandchild, my close connection with her, I know she's okay. In the pit of my stomach I know she's find, i just don't know where she's at."

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: February 23, 2009, 11:33:26 AM »

Hey guys..I havent been on much lately..been in the hospital!!

But,I have been wanting to ask yall....what do you think of the way Hayleigh's bio mom threw the dad under the bus the other night on Geraldo?

"God dont like ugly"
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #734 on: February 23, 2009, 11:45:14 AM »

But,I have been wanting to ask yall....what do you think of the way Hayleigh's bio mom threw the dad under the bus the other night on Geraldo?

First, I sure hope you are doing better. I think she threw him under the bus, maybe for revenge or she wanted that info out there, this family has me very bewildered.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: February 23, 2009, 11:47:19 AM »

I am much better, ty!! I am bewildered by this family as well..so many players in this game, huh? Something in the milk aint clean, IMHO....

"God dont like ugly"
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 23, 2009, 11:52:40 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/amberalerts/news-article.aspx?storyid=131963&catid=295

PUTNAM COUNTY, FL -- As new developments in the disappearance of 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings slow down, the community support for the little girls family just continues to grow.

Family members have stayed nearly around the clock at their camps in the neighborhood where Haleigh was last seen.

"You look around and you think people don't care anymore and they don't want to help anymore and you have a tragedy hits you like this and people come out of the woodworks," says Haleigh's grandmother Marie Griffis.

And Sunday night Marie Griffis's coworkers, other Baker County school bus drivers, came to the family vigil to show their support.

Neither Griffis or her daughter, Haleigh's mother Crystal Sheffield, have been able to go home to Baker County now for two weeks.

Griffis says she isn't discouraged that there have been no new developments in the last few days.

And she plans to continue on with the vigils every night, for as long as it takes.

"We all feel like Haleigh's okay, I guess you could say it's mom's intuition and because she's my maternal grandchild, my close connection with her, I know she's okay. In the pit of my stomach I know she's find, i just don't know where she's at."

Maybe these are words of comfort to say but it reeks of the Anthony clans sentiments 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #737 on: February 23, 2009, 11:54:12 AM »

Nikki! I hope you're feeling better!

I'm bewildered too about this case, and just don't know what to think. She sure did toss him under that bus, and Geraldo drives me nuts, but I suspect there's some truth in what she said. The thing is, even if there is truth in what she said, it doesn't mean that Dad isn't sincere in his statements too.   

If there's truth in her allegations, I say, OK, lay it out there and let the police look at every possibility. But as far as impressions go, Dad seems sincere, to me anyway.
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #738 on: February 23, 2009, 11:59:31 AM »

Maybe these are words of comfort to say but it reeks of the Anthony clans sentiments 

The bolded words are mine sorry I messed up the qoute box!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #739 on: February 23, 2009, 12:06:23 PM »

I think she's beyond frustrated at the constant lies/inconsistencies, and if RC did tell Chad and Marcus he was 75% sure who had Haleigh and didn't tell LE due to his fear of exposure to his criminal activities~I'd not only throw him under the bus, I'd drive over him, bcak up and start again.

Lets' look at the inconsistencies

1) No one can remember where anyone was sleeping, this changes more than once

2) the pink shirt she was in was found in the dirty clothes basket, but earlier Misty said she was in jammies, then a pink shirt and tan shorts, then a pink shirt and undies.

3) the blanket clusterf@ck, too detailed to go into while I'm at work

4) Ron states two different times that her saw her last, once at 3:45 getting off the bus, and another around 10pm, he states he left Misty, Jr and Haleigh with all of them in bed under Misty's care

5) the bus stop.....Teresa (ron's mom) states that she got her off the bus, Ron states that he did

6) Who was at the house-Misty says brother, a/c man and nephews, then later adds cousin, grandma says she was there at 7pm that night so why doesn't Misty mention that was there that night

7)Ron's mom states there was a fight over the gun, RC states there was not

8)Ron states back door showed forced entry, LE states NO forced entry

9) Misty says Haleigh got up to go to the bathroom and then she states that she got up to go tot the bathroom and not Haleigh, then she is up getting a drink of water.

10)Ron states he's never even seen the cinder blocks, while LE states there are a stack of them int he back yard.

11) Misty changes her story from noticing the backdoor open and then realizing Haleigh is gone to realizing Haleigh is gone and then notices the back door open

12) she states she called 911 5 minutes after she noticed Haleigh missing, which should have been around 3:05 according to police report, but the call came in at 3:27 IIRc

13) Ron's work schedule was 3am -3pm, so why did he get Haleigh off the bus, was he late for work

14)Ron denies drug abuse, when he has clearly abused them and from some of the charges looks like he was a dealer..why lie about something anyone can find out.

There is more, but I'm at work and these are just from memory, so if you need the links later - I'll get them to you.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.