March 28, 2024, 03:31:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321311 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: February 23, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »

So now LE is looking at bio-Mom's boyfriend? I'm just wondering out loud here...  I wonder if he were to marry Bio Mom, would the state attach HIS wages to pay for her child support? Would the $17,000 debt bio mom owes Ron just go away if the children suddenly died or disappeared? At least the amt wouldn't get any bigger if they disappeared. Little Jr. reports seeing a man all dressed in black take Haleigh, could this be the boyfriend? I'm not saying that the Bio Mom KNEW about this plan, but money as a motivation is awfully powerful. 

I believe the figure $17K came from a blog, not from LE.  Let's not add credibility to something, that has not been confirmed. JMO
I got that from Fox Orlando and said it was gossip/altho I did read here that there was a contempt order that very Monday.
We only have one police report.
And I can look at the four and like them ALL for this and could provide motives.
There were custody issues and child support issues at the same time the little one goes missing. These issues and concerns are being brought forward by the media and by us. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: February 23, 2009, 09:19:11 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

A) they know immediately  B) they dont send it to Washington!!!!

WTF?! It's beginning to look like only Ronald can actually pass this polygraph test???!!!

I think both Ron and Crystal have skeletons in their closet, but this girl has no room to talk about lies & this proves it! 

Capp I totally agree.  I think poor Ron has been charged guilty from the get go because he's the man.  IMO they give this "man" too much power.  But we shall see.

Just so I understand what you're saying, are you saying that you think that the people who have  suspicions or doubts about Ron's veracity feel that way simply b/c he is male?

I'll bring part of one of my post's from earlier forward, it expresses what I think about Ron and etc.

Maybe I work things backwards,  I do not add emotion to what I think in regards to the characters, just look at the case and what is said or done, actions taken by the people, than later add in the feelings of the characters.   Of course you see fear in all these people a 5 yr old child is missing, alledgedly taken from her bed in the middle of the night with the door left open in a locked home and you are in the spot light, under examination, talking to LE about every little thing you have done in your life, all under a microscope, stuff from your past, that you might be done with and have gone on.  Of course there is fear in everyone's eyes a little girl is gone no matter who did it, not all parties know what happened, maybe none of them do and they all have fear in their eyes,  so of course there is fear and screw ups a little girl is gone.  I would have already peed my pants, had a stomping crying jag, beat the crap out of jeraldo and misty, but hey that's where my emotions would have taken me and I'm sure you guys would of classified me as guilty from day one also. JMO

I hear several speculating about alledged abuses of Ron and how a abused person reacts, acts, signs, and I just don't see it the same.  I may be wrong and I'll be the first to admit it and Buy the 1st round.
All physical abuse perpetrated by Ron has been alledged even the order by Crystal was dropped and I just am not buying it 3 yrs later with little girl gone.  Shoulda cried a long time ago now it just sounds like a story about a wolf to me.  JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #922 on: February 23, 2009, 09:22:45 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

WTF?! It's beginning to look like only Ronald can actually pass this polygraph test???!!!

I think both Ron and Crystal have skeletons in their closet, but this girl has no room to talk about lies & this proves it! 

I'm asking sincerely, proves what?

LE hasn't disclosed the results of Ron's, Misty's or Crystal's polys have they?

It proves that Crystal lies because she would not have been told that the test was going to Washington

With all due respect, I'm just wondering  how you know that?

I mean how do you know where it went for sure? And how do you know what she was told?

I agree Rana~no one here was in the room to overhear WHAT she was told, and I found her answer more truthful frankly.........by the way I found this:

Polygraph Examination - Each applicant who successfully completes Phase II testing will be required to successfully complete a polygraph examination in order to continue processing. You will be notified of the date, time, and location of the polygraph test. Polygraph results are not official until they are approved by FBI Headquarters officials in Washington, D.C

So, that is definitely a possibility, I'll see what else i can find.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #923 on: February 23, 2009, 09:24:48 PM »

I believe Ron's child haleigh's brother is a jr because he is name after if father- Ron ..
Thanks you are right I read it wrong and my mind was in reverse anyway.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #924 on: February 23, 2009, 09:30:23 PM »

It proves that Crystal lies because she would not have been told that the test was going to Washington

I mean how do you know where it went for sure? And how do you know what she was told?

I agree Rana~no one here was in the room to overhear WHAT she was told, and I found her answer more truthful frankly.........by the way I found this:

Polygraph Examination - Each applicant who successfully completes Phase II testing will be required to successfully complete a polygraph examination in order to continue processing. You will be notified of the date, time, and location of the polygraph test.

Polygraph results are not official until they are approved by FBI Headquarters officials in Washington, D.C

Thanks. That was my point - that we don't know what she was told;  Even if a conclusion could be assessed by the person administering the test, the official results could be subject to further approval/scruntiny in Washington or whatever the case may be.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: February 23, 2009, 09:32:10 PM »

did anyone else notice that during Geraldo's interview with bio mom and her family that the fiance, Chad, could not look into the camera when bio mom was saying that Ron had supposedly told family members that he, Ron was 75% sure who had Haleigh? Also tonight on NG, Crystal said that Chad was being re questioned because of a misunderstanding, that it was actually her brother who had said that Ron told him...
does anyone remember who Ron supposedly told about being sure who had Haleigh?
Has anyone ever seen such a fricked up family? I mean on both sides....?  they put the fun in dysfunctional that is for sure!   I am shaking my head the more I read and the more that I hear about the inter relationships, the drugs, the SO s in the family and the surrounding areas....How does any child have a chance in these surroundings? geez!

Crystal reminds me of Susan Smith only in the way that she can not look into the camera or at anyone when she is speaking to them...I don't think that she had anything to do with this, just that Susan Smith would not look at anyone directly either...

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: February 23, 2009, 09:35:02 PM »

When they were talking about who RC told about the 75% chance issue~did I hear it stated there was someone there from Pensacola?????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #927 on: February 23, 2009, 09:37:05 PM »

Polygraph Examination - Each applicant who successfully completes Phase II testing will be required to successfully complete a polygraph examination in order to continue processing. You will be notified of the date, time, and location of the polygraph test. Polygraph results are not official until they are approved by FBI Headquarters officials in Washington, D.C

Thank you for the process when taking a polograph...
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #928 on: February 23, 2009, 09:37:13 PM »

did anyone else notice that during Geraldo's interview with bio mom and her family that the fiance, Chad, could not look into the camera when bio mom was saying that Ron had supposedly told family members that he, Ron was 75% sure who had Haleigh? Also tonight on NG, Crystal said that Chad was being re questioned because of a misunderstanding, that it was actually her brother who had said that Ron told him...
Has anyone ever seen such a fricked up family? I mean on both sides....?  they put the fun in dysfunctional that is for sure!   I am shaking my head the more I read and the more that I hear about the inter relationships, the drugs, the SO s in the family and the surrounding areas....How does any child have a chance in these surroundings? geez!

Crystal reminds me of Susan Smith only in the way that she can not look into the camera or at anyone when she is speaking to them...I don't think that she had anything to do with this, just that Susan Smith would not look at anyone directly either...

Sometimes women who have been in abusive relationships  tend to look down frequently and don't make a lot of eye contact.

stayhomemommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: February 23, 2009, 09:41:37 PM »

I am just curious--how do these things get so complicated? Is everyone else's life so complicated like this--with all these twists, turns, fights, threats, etc. I just don't get how they can't narrow down an idea at least of what happened to this little girl?? This is crazy!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: February 23, 2009, 09:42:34 PM »

Thank you for the process when taking a polograph...

YW~I am not saying that is always the case,this was just the first link I could find, but I understand the wording in it about being "official", therefore it is a VALID point that she could have been told this very easily 

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #931 on: February 23, 2009, 09:43:01 PM »

Sometimes women who have been in abusive relationships  tend to look down frequently and don't make a lot of eye contact.

It's 3 years past and her little girl is missing....is Chad beating her too??  She's speaking to Nancy Grace not Ron.  She is feeling guilty as a mother IMO, not anything to do with a one supposed bop on the head and verbal abuse that took place almost 5 yrs ago.  She feels guilty that she was not there for her little girl and did not protect while she had the chance.  Sorry but that's how I read it.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: February 23, 2009, 09:47:07 PM »

Island....yes you did hear that about the woman from Pensacola...she came there the day that Haleigh was reported missing, did not know anyone in the family but I thought that I heard them say that she is staying in their tent??? And that the first day  that this woman arrived she was talking to Ron and he told this woman who no one knows that he knew 75% who took Haleigh...this is supposedly the 2nd person that he told this to...To a woman who he does not know? How strange that this woman shows up out of the blue and is staying in the tent with the bio mom and her family....anyone else think that strange?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: February 23, 2009, 09:48:21 PM »

Fat Cat...that is how I read the bio mom as well....

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #934 on: February 23, 2009, 09:50:34 PM »

When they were talking about who RC told about the 75% chance issue~did I hear it stated there was someone there from Pensacola?????
I think it was Pensacola.  Crystals mom said that they didn't know the woman...she just came to help when she heard what had happened and that she was down talking to ron and he told her that he knew 75% that it was Jo, Misty's cousin.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: February 23, 2009, 09:52:01 PM »

Well as I see it Ron already had an idea who it might be when he stated in I will kill HIM.

And that he had a gun.. Now did LE find this gun in his home??
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: February 23, 2009, 09:52:02 PM »

It's 3 years past and her little girl is missing....is Chad beating her too??  She's speaking to Nancy Grace not Ron.  She is feeling guilty as a mother IMO, not anything to do with a one supposed bop on the head and verbal abuse that took place almost 5 yrs ago.  She feels guilty that she was not there for her little girl and did not protect while she had the chance.  Sorry but that's how I read it.

Chad doesn't have to "beat her" for to have or show lasting effects of what happened to her in her past, be it 5 years or 10 or fill in the blank, particularly when discussing that subject.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #937 on: February 23, 2009, 09:52:38 PM »

I was never abused, but several on this thread over the past couple of days have been.....I have no clue as to how quickly one recovers, but I will defer to their past experiences regarding that topic....she may very well feel guilty, my ex's ex did everything she could to get back into court and modify custody, even when he was indicted the courts fined her for the "court date and expenses which my ex stated as over 15,000 dollars", but in the end my stepsons refuse to see, speak or have anything to do with their dad. My oldest is getting married, he's the one without an invite. Very sad, but appropriate for all the h@ll they endured

[
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: February 23, 2009, 09:54:38 PM »

Ok, let's see if I can get this in the right forum this time. 

Dunno how many believe in what psychic's sense.  I've seen hit and miss in several different cases.  I often of take a 'lets wait and see' attitude.  So for what it's worth, here's one psychic's take on this case.  We won't have to wait long to see if what this one senses is spot on or not:

http://bobcaterino.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/haleigh-cummingsmy-psychic-reading/

"The day this child went missing I saw that something was not lining up. I see the child as alive. The father, Ronald Cummings was working at the time the child was missing. His live in girlfriend of 17 was in charge of the children.

The girlfriend would sneak out once again in the name of fun, and always come home before the Childs father would. She knows the routine so well and has done this before. Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry only to wait until the father would go to work. He was heading towards the home where he hid in the shadows and the seventeen year old was spotted leaving the home.

The relative would head over to the home still angry and found the door unlocked. He went in and sought revenge. He took the child and simply drove away. They were spotted in Knoxville but will be found on Tuesday Feb. 24th, ten miles before Nashville in a small community. The relative is trying to sell the child.

When we place our children in the hands of children, sometimes it’s as if we just don’t care but other times it is what we have to do. The seventeen year old girl living with the Father of these small children will be charged with obstruction. She will say that she is sorry but she just didn’t want her man to find out that she left the home. The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them."

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #939 on: February 23, 2009, 09:56:10 PM »

Well as I see it Ron already had an idea who it might be when he stated in I will kill HIM.

And that he had a gun.. Now did LE find this gun in his home??
It was found in the ditch.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.