March 28, 2024, 03:39:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321410 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #960 on: February 23, 2009, 10:29:11 PM »

dottie...thanks for that info, and I agree his anger and the look in his eyes scares me.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #961 on: February 23, 2009, 10:29:24 PM »

Family services have been to the home of Ron's in the past year....On greta
Did she say for what? Thanks

Probably to inform him on DCF procedures for discipline

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #962 on: February 23, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »

I did volunteer work for a  safe house for battered women and children.  My job was a court ******* to gather statstics on the cases in the county....how many were dismissed....how many men were found guilty or not. All of these women had that same look in their eyes, carried themselves with no self-esteem and had been beaten down so much that the large majority would ask for charges to be dropped...mostly out of fear (as he would be standing right there beside her).  They would come in with a black eye, sling on their arm bruises and say oh it was just an accident or I hit him first.  You would see them cycle through the system more than once and sometimes they would finally stand up for themselves sometimes not.  Many did not fight the father for custody.  They didn't have the resources, jobs, money or self-esteem to feel like they even deserved them by the time they got that far. 

I wouldn't read too much into her not getting custody.....it is truley amazing what can happen in court.  Alot of women would have to just get out and get safe, try to start a new life and then go back after custody of the children.

I don't know if any of this relates to this case or not but it's a possability and as I have stated they both need to be checked out thoroughly.  I will say that I have no respect for a man that talks to women the way Ron did and wether he hit Haleigh or not she would be a victim of the verbal abuse and his anger scares me!!  JMO

Its not good for the children to see him using the language he uses in front of the children..
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #963 on: February 23, 2009, 10:31:18 PM »

I almost fell over when he made that comment.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: February 23, 2009, 10:31:35 PM »

Nothing on why DCF  were there...
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: February 23, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »

DCFS could have been to the home for reports made to their office by someone who is pissy with Ron? just a question to throw out there....If someone calls even anonymously,don't they have to investigate? Or maybe there was some concern on parenting...doesn't always mean abuse when they visit does it? just asking as I really have no experience with DCFS .....
I would not put it past Crystal the bio mom to try to pump the kids for info when she had them every 2 weeks and then to call in or have her mom or someone call in...
Or maybe he did overly parent them...hard to say...but shame on the relatives if they knew that this was going on and they didn't step in with help in child care of these 2 kids..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #966 on: February 23, 2009, 10:32:04 PM »

I did volunteer work for a  safe house for battered women and children.  My job was a court ******* to gather statstics on the cases in the county....how many were dismissed....how many men were found guilty or not. All of these women had that same look in their eyes, carried themselves with no self-esteem and had been beaten down so much that the large majority would ask for charges to be dropped...mostly out of fear (as he would be standing right there beside her).  They would come in with a black eye, sling on their arm bruises and say oh it was just an accident or I hit him first.  You would see them cycle through the system more than once and sometimes they would finally stand up for themselves sometimes not.  Many did not fight the father for custody.  They didn't have the resources, jobs, money or self-esteem to feel like they even deserved them by the time they got that far. 

I wouldn't read too much into her not getting custody.....it is truley amazing what can happen in court.  Alot of women would have to just get out and get safe, try to start a new life and then go back after custody of the children.

I don't know if any of this relates to this case or not but it's a possability and as I have stated they both need to be checked out thoroughly.  I will say that I have no respect for a man that talks to women the way Ron did and wether he hit Haleigh or not she would be a victim of the verbal abuse and his anger scares me!!  JMO

Thanks Dottie for your input and compassionate heart to volunteer with battered women-KUDOS to you!

You know how I feel about the entire custody issue 

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #967 on: February 23, 2009, 10:32:24 PM »

I have no idea how the ****** got there.  The word was *******.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #968 on: February 23, 2009, 10:33:22 PM »

I almost fell over when he made that comment.

Me too~my eyes were like this

[
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #969 on: February 23, 2009, 10:34:17 PM »

OMG..I'll try it this way...*******.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 23, 2009, 10:34:48 PM »

I am going to bed now you Monkeys...try to behave yourselves will ya?
see you all in the morning..
hopefully Haleigh will be found over night and we can all wake up to good news!
Keep the faith...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #971 on: February 23, 2009, 10:35:41 PM »

Yes, exactly. I've seen this many times as well.

And the reason a certain mother doesn't get custody are varied and specific to the situation and the history and cant be generallized, IMO. It does have a lot to do with profound feelings of helplessnes and  repeated defeat, among other painful things that sometimes a woman simply cannot overcome.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: February 23, 2009, 10:38:15 PM »

I have no idea how the ****** got there.  The word was *******.

Are we suppose to guess what the****** is??
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: February 23, 2009, 10:39:15 PM »

did anyone else notice that during Geraldo's interview with bio mom and her family that the fiance, Chad, could not look into the camera when bio mom was saying that Ron had supposedly told family members that he, Ron was 75% sure who had Haleigh? Also tonight on NG, Crystal said that Chad was being re questioned because of a misunderstanding, that it was actually her brother who had said that Ron told him...
does anyone remember who Ron supposedly told about being sure who had Haleigh?
Has anyone ever seen such a fricked up family? I mean on both sides....?  they put the fun in dysfunctional that is for sure!   I am shaking my head the more I read and the more that I hear about the inter relationships, the drugs, the SO s in the family and the surrounding areas....How does any child have a chance in these surroundings? geez!

Crystal reminds me of Susan Smith only in the way that she can not look into the camera or at anyone when she is speaking to them...I don't think that she had anything to do with this, just that Susan Smith would not look at anyone directly either...

Sometimes women who have been in abusive relationships  tend to look down frequently and don't make a lot of eye contact.

It's 3 years past and her little girl is missing....is Chad beating her too??  She's speaking to Nancy Grace not Ron.  She is feeling guilty as a mother IMO, not anything to do with a one supposed bop on the head and verbal abuse that took place almost 5 yrs ago.  She feels guilty that she was not there for her little girl and did not protect while she had the chance.  Sorry but that's how I read it.

I was never abused, but several on this thread over the past couple of days have been.....I have no clue as to how quickly one recovers, but I will defer to their past experiences regarding that topic....she may very well feel guilty, my ex's ex did everything she could to get back into court and modify custody, even when he was indicted the courts fined her for the "court date and expenses which my ex stated as over 15,000 dollars", but in the end my stepsons refuse to see, speak or have anything to do with their dad. My oldest is getting married, he's the one without an invite. Very sad, but appropriate for all the h@ll they endured

Island,
Again I totally understand, I have an Aunt whose husband liked to tie her up w/electrical ext. cords and give her the fist, she didn't leave the SOB until the kids (toddler age) started to become interesting to him.  So yes I defer to past experiences, but imo it also can cloud judgement.  My aunt sizes every man up like he's the devil of the earth until she oh so carefully feels them out.  JMO of my experience.  I was personally born ready to beat the crap out of all "Man-Kind" and champion all of "Woman-Kind".  I'm sorry for all experiences of abuse to anyone here and if I could I would beat the crap out of all these men for you and not think twice about it.  There's nothing worse than a bully abuser to me.  Even verbal abuse of the fairer sex bothers me, I have been labeled a feminist(man-hater) more times than I can count.  So I am not trying to offend just stating what I see. And Thanking God for my wonderful husband everyday as I rant and rave for my sexes equality in all ways!  My lack of sympathy for Crystal's behavior in regards to this little girl isn't overshadowed by her perceived abuses.  She just makes me angry, sorry, angry that she did not take action in defense of her when she could have helped her most.  I am sorry and will go stand in the corner now....but for god's sake she is the little girls mother and spouts off all this abuse of Haleigh and she is a grown strong woman who did nothing and I cannot help my anger towards her for that.  Sorry for the ot.  Now going to the corner.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #974 on: February 23, 2009, 10:40:05 PM »

DCFS could have been to the home for reports made to their office by someone who is pissy with Ron? just a question to throw out there....If someone calls even anonymously,don't they have to investigate? Or maybe there was some concern on parenting...doesn't always mean abuse when they visit does it? just asking as I really have no experience with DCFS .....
I would not put it past Crystal the bio mom to try to pump the kids for info when she had them every 2 weeks and then to call in or have her mom or someone call in...
Or maybe he did overly parent them...hard to say...but shame on the relatives if they knew that this was going on and they didn't step in with help in child care of these 2 kids..

I have no experience with Florida DCF, but in TN where I do because my ex abused my son, they couldn't even spell properly on a document, and when they thought there might be abuse, they forwarded us to Le Bonhuer Center for Children and Parents to be psychologically tested. Le Bonhuer's report was extremely thorough and stated very clearly my child wasn't lying (like a 4yr old could imagine anything so vile), and his testimony was appropriate according to all his behavoiral test, yet DCS did nothing even after reading the rape exam report  Finally, in court my son was awarded the largest settlement you can get from the state, (most states have funds for victims of violent crimes), and a warrant was issued........he skipped town and disappeared. Sorry that was a long answer and probably more than you needed.

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: February 23, 2009, 10:40:13 PM »

I am going to bed now you Monkeys...try to behave yourselves will ya?
see you all in the morning..
hopefully Haleigh will be found over night and we can all wake up to good news!
Keep the faith...

Good Night To All The Sweet Monkey's going To Bed...
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 23, 2009, 10:40:42 PM »

OMG..I'll try it this way...*******.
One more time...then I'm calling a mod..   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #977 on: February 23, 2009, 10:42:38 PM »

you guys are really scaring me. id hate to see lines drawn as people 'who understand abuse' and those who 'dont agree' with their theories, as if they may somehow be minimizing what any and all victims go thru. any kind of abuse is horrific and i dont believe for a second that anyone doesnt feel empathy for those that have ever experienced it or have had a loved one who did.

im not going to relate my own experiences, not because i think its wrong or inappropriate to do so, but because after many, many years on the net i dont like posting much personal info on public boards. thats not an indictment against those who do, my hats off to all of you, its just a matter of personal comfort levels for me.

i think crystal has many resentments, i wont speculate now what they may be, but i think she deserves an equally intensive investigation as the father since familial-y they are the two main players.jmo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: February 23, 2009, 10:42:48 PM »

I have no experience with Florida DCF, but in TN where I do because my ex abused my son, they couldn't even spell properly on a document, and when they thought there might be abuse, they forwarded us to Le Bonhuer Center for Children and Parents to be psychologically tested. Le Bonhuer's report was extremely thorough and stated very clearly my child wasn't lying (like a 4yr old could imagine anything so vile), and his testimony was appropriate according to all his behavoiral test, yet DCS did nothing even after reading the rape exam report  Finally, in court my son was awarded the largest settlement you can get from the state, (most states have funds for victims of violent crimes), and a warrant was issued........he skipped town and disappeared. Sorry that was a long answer and probably more than you needed.

God Bless Your Son....
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: February 23, 2009, 10:44:05 PM »

did anyone else notice that during Geraldo's interview with bio mom and her family that the fiance, Chad, could not look into the camera when bio mom was saying that Ron had supposedly told family members that he, Ron was 75% sure who had Haleigh? Also tonight on NG, Crystal said that Chad was being re questioned because of a misunderstanding, that it was actually her brother who had said that Ron told him...
does anyone remember who Ron supposedly told about being sure who had Haleigh?
Has anyone ever seen such a fricked up family? I mean on both sides....?  they put the fun in dysfunctional that is for sure!   I am shaking my head the more I read and the more that I hear about the inter relationships, the drugs, the SO s in the family and the surrounding areas....How does any child have a chance in these surroundings? geez!

Crystal reminds me of Susan Smith only in the way that she can not look into the camera or at anyone when she is speaking to them...I don't think that she had anything to do with this, just that Susan Smith would not look at anyone directly either...

Sometimes women who have been in abusive relationships  tend to look down frequently and don't make a lot of eye contact.

It's 3 years past and her little girl is missing....is Chad beating her too??  She's speaking to Nancy Grace not Ron.  She is feeling guilty as a mother IMO, not anything to do with a one supposed bop on the head and verbal abuse that took place almost 5 yrs ago.  She feels guilty that she was not there for her little girl and did not protect while she had the chance.  Sorry but that's how I read it.

I was never abused, but several on this thread over the past couple of days have been.....I have no clue as to how quickly one recovers, but I will defer to their past experiences regarding that topic....she may very well feel guilty, my ex's ex did everything she could to get back into court and modify custody, even when he was indicted the courts fined her for the "court date and expenses which my ex stated as over 15,000 dollars", but in the end my stepsons refuse to see, speak or have anything to do with their dad. My oldest is getting married, he's the one without an invite. Very sad, but appropriate for all the h@ll they endured

Island,
Again I totally understand, I have an Aunt whose husband liked to tie her up w/electrical ext. cords and give her the fist, she didn't leave the SOB until the kids (toddler age) started to become interesting to him.  So yes I defer to past experiences, but imo it also can cloud judgement.  My aunt sizes every man up like he's the devil of the earth until she oh so carefully feels them out.  JMO of my experience.  I was personally born ready to beat the crap out of all "Man-Kind" and champion all of "Woman-Kind".  I'm sorry for all experiences of abuse to anyone here and if I could I would beat the crap out of all these men for you and not think twice about it.  There's nothing worse than a bully abuser to me.  Even verbal abuse of the fairer sex bothers me, I have been labeled a feminist(man-hater) more times than I can count.  So I am not trying to offend just stating what I see. And Thanking God for my wonderful husband everyday as I rant and rave for my sexes equality in all ways!  My lack of sympathy for Crystal's behavior in regards to this little girl isn't overshadowed by her perceived abuses.  She just makes me angry, sorry, angry that she did not take action in defense of her when she could have helped her most.  I am sorry and will go stand in the corner now....but for god's sake she is the little girls mother and spouts off all this abuse of Haleigh and she is a grown strong woman who did nothing and I cannot help my anger towards her for that.  Sorry for the ot.  Now going to the corner.

Not O/T at all~and no standing in the corner......i appreciate your opinions.

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.