March 28, 2024, 12:15:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321378 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1000 on: February 23, 2009, 11:05:10 PM »

you guys are really scaring me. id hate to see lines drawn as people 'who understand abuse' and those who 'dont agree' with their theories, as if they may somehow be minimizing what any and all victims go thru. any kind of abuse is horrific and i dont believe for a second that anyone doesnt feel empathy for those that have ever experienced it or have had a loved one who did.

im not going to relate my own experiences, not because i think its wrong or inappropriate to do so, but because after many, many years on the net i dont like posting much personal info on public boards. thats not an indictment against those who do, my hats off to all of you, its just a matter of personal comfort levels for me.

i think crystal has many resentments, i wont speculate now what they may be, but i think she deserves an equally intensive investigation as the father since familial-y they are the two main players.jmo.

I agree everyone should be investigated thoroughly, so I check 8 counties for a record on her and couldn't come up with any except a ticket, filing a false police report......no drug charges or any violent charges at all. I also think that because she lives about 100 miles away it has been easier to alibi her.....she was in Glen St. Mary that night.

what was the false police report about, do you know?

ya i know she was, as i know that its been verified ron was at work the whole time. im curious tho who the last person to see haleigh was other than misty, one of the visiting relatives or the ac man? and what time was it? we know she was seen at school that day, that people came over after ron left, so i wish we had an accurate timeline. who else was nearby when she got off the bus, predators watch and fanatasize for quite some time, so how many people are usually around then and who are they?

IIRC, it was when RC was in a wreck and the kids were in the car, her cousin was in the car also and said they were doing drugs..........he later took a pee test and it showed no drugs (my brother can tell you how to pass anything but a hair test), and she got smacked with filing a false report.

I would also like to know exactly WHO saw the kids last other than Misty, like maybe neighbors etc., especially because in 2 different interviews RC stated he left the kids in bed under Misty's care at 10:00

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: February 23, 2009, 11:05:15 PM »

you guys are really scaring me. id hate to see lines drawn as people 'who understand abuse' and those who 'dont agree' with their theories, as if they may somehow be minimizing what any and all victims go thru. any kind of abuse is horrific and i dont believe for a second that anyone doesnt feel empathy for those that have ever experienced it or have had a loved one who did.

im not going to relate my own experiences, not because i think its wrong or inappropriate to do so, but because after many, many years on the net i dont like posting much personal info on public boards. thats not an indictment against those who do, my hats off to all of you, its just a matter of personal comfort levels for me.

i think crystal has many resentments, i wont speculate now what they may be, but i think she deserves an equally intensive investigation as the father since familial-y they are the two main players.jmo.

I agree everyone should be investigated thoroughly, so I check 8 counties for a record on her and couldn't come up with any except a ticket, filing a false police report......no drug charges or any violent charges at all. I also think that because she lives about 100 miles away it has been easier to alibi her.....she was in Glen St. Mary that night.

ya i know she was, as i know that its been verified ron was at work the whole time. im curious tho who the last person to see haleigh was other than misty, one of the visiting relatives or the ac man? and what time was it? we know she was seen at school that day, that people came over after ron left, so i wish we had an accurate timeline. who else was nearby when she got off the bus, predators watch and fanatasize for quite some time, so how many people are usually around then and who are they?

Could that have happened if she called police on an abuse charge and renigged when they got there...maybe she had called often buy never pressed charges and they got sick of it? Just a thought.
I know its frustrating but LE is not saying much at all. I am sure they checked out MCs brother ( I think that was who came over around 5/6), they may have questioned the kids that were there as well, gently of course.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1002 on: February 23, 2009, 11:08:07 PM »

You're a sleuthy sleuther monkey. .

Can you find out somehow who that restraining order was for? I mean the obvious first guess is Crystal; but what if it's not her? It was in 2005 right? (per your link) and she wasn't in Sarasota County then... or was she? Just wondering.

I thought the restraining order was filed by Crystal for Ron, am I missing something here? 

There was one in Sarasota county in 2005.......I can't find any info that she lived in that county......I know she lived in Leesburg, but that is in Lake county.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1003 on: February 23, 2009, 11:08:36 PM »

You're a sleuthy sleuther monkey. .

Can you find out somehow who that restraining order was for? I mean the obvious first guess is Crystal; but what if it's not her? It was in 2005 right? (per your link) and she wasn't in Sarasota County then... or was she? Just wondering.

I thought the restraining order was filed by Crystal for Ron, am I missing something here? 

Well, that's what I was wondering b/c I had just assumed that it was Crystal, and didn't want to assume anything. Altho she does seem the obvious first guess.  Then I saw the year, and long story short.... anyhoo,  I thought Crystal was not in Sarasota at that time so it wouldn't be her. But I don't have proof or the link, so I'll shutty (TM King of Queens) . .

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1004 on: February 23, 2009, 11:10:56 PM »

Nice job IM . May I also add something odd? At no time did Misty say she then when to check on Ronny Jr... wouldn't that only make sense?

Sure, feel free to add to my list and toss that on one, another odd thing is the fact she even stayed in the house after realizing Haleigh wasn't in it and the door was open, I think almost anyone else would have picked up the other child an running screaming to the neighbors in fear and called 911.......OOPS, just remembered another thin godd Ron didn't cal 911, Misty did (distancing himself away from the act), and when he does talk with them, he hangs up on them.

Island, I've said it once (or twice), but I'll repeat it.

If I came home and found my child "gone", I'd shout to the babysitter/new "mate" (whatever) to call 911 while I tried to call my child home.  I don't blame him a bit for going nuts on that 911 call...and I daresay most 911 ops and LE wouldn't blame him either.  He asked about the relevevance of her DOB--so would I if I'd already stated child was 5.  A person who is living the horror of a major loss isn't apt to hang on the line.  Myself, I prob would have dropped the phone (in between blessin' The Fates and the irrelevant questions (to him) and headed back out the door to holler for my lost child.

Of course there is more here than meets the eye.  But I'm not gonna hang my hat on that 911 call...at least as re. the bio dad.

Foggy
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: February 23, 2009, 11:11:21 PM »

So do we think Ron was the man in black or is jr and now Crystal just making this up?  As Junior only told this to Crystal and her aunt than she told LE about this man in black,  Could Ron be the man in black or are they making this story up for some reason?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1006 on: February 23, 2009, 11:14:35 PM »

So do we think Ron was the man in black or is jr and now Crystal just making this up?  As Junior only told this to Crystal and her aunt than she told LE about this man in black,  Could Ron be the man in black or are they making this story up for some reason?

MOO~I'm leaning towards the men in black being LE that showed up that night after the 911 call, he could be confused if he woke from a hard sleep and was surrounded by uniformed officer, but again it's just my theory.

[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1007 on: February 23, 2009, 11:15:54 PM »

Nice job IM . May I also add something odd? At no time did Misty say she then when to check on Ronny Jr... wouldn't that only make sense?

Sure, feel free to add to my list and toss that on one, another odd thing is the fact she even stayed in the house after realizing Haleigh wasn't in it and the door was open, I think almost anyone else would have picked up the other child an running screaming to the neighbors in fear and called 911.......OOPS, just remembered another thin godd Ron didn't cal 911, Misty did (distancing himself away from the act), and when he does talk with them, he hangs up on them.

In the initial 911 call as soon as the call is picked up you can clearly hear Ron in the background (sounds outside to me) yell the name Haleigh.   When I hear that part of the call as in he just got home from work and Dumb B**** girlfriend is at fault and I hear him outside yelling for her, it tells the story to me and adds credence to his statement that he is looking for her at that time and just wants the cops to get there and look as well.  Also towards the end of this call in the background you hear other voices and him talking to them, so people did wake up or arrive immediatly after his cell phone calls to relatives and were looking as well.  Now if I had whacked her and than gone thru with calling 911 and all these witnesses showed up and are on the initial police report I would do that after I had made damn sure the body was well taken care of.  It's not distancing to me it's what men do best try to fix the problem: actually looking for Haleigh and as you can hear him in the background clearly during most of this call I would not say he did not participate.  Also in respect to Misty she clearly says in her interview "Why didn't they take me, I could have fought them"  She is not afraid of people or fighting......JMO and what I hear on the 911 call.

I totally agree, FCL.  Where I come from, the 911 call scenario is pretty close to what would have gone on here if God forbid a little one went missing.

Foggy
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: February 23, 2009, 11:17:17 PM »

If I came home and found my child "gone", I'd shout to the babysitter/new "mate" (whatever) to call 911 while I tried to call my child home.  I don't blame him a bit for going nuts on that 911 call...and I daresay most 911 ops and LE wouldn't blame him either.  He asked about the relevevance of her DOB--so would I if I'd already stated child was 5.  A person who is living the horror of a major loss isn't apt to hang on the line.  Myself, I prob would have dropped the phone (in between blessin' The Fates and the irrelevant questions (to him) and headed back out the door to holler for my lost child.

Of course there is more here than meets the eye.  But I'm not gonna hang my hat on that 911 call...at least as re. the bio dad.

Foggy

I can go both ways on the phone issue.
1) Nowadays you can run all over hells half acre with a phone on your ear... its not like they have a cord.
2) Dad has Haleighs vital statistics ( or should) height, weight, DOB
But then Misty WAS the last person to see her and only she could describe those moments cause RC was at work.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1009 on: February 23, 2009, 11:19:27 PM »

Foggy

It's far more than the 911 call.....I made a list earlier and I stand by that. I'm not saying he had anything to do with her disappearance, just pointing out inconsistencies in the stories. I've had to call 911 on more than one occasion, once when my stepson was convulsing and had almost no pulse, I stayed with him on a cordless phone so I could help as much as possible, his mom is a dispatcher for the SO and surely he knows the person he is calling is not the one on the way to investigate. I never heard him go outside and yell for her.......he already assumed "someone stole her".

[
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1010 on: February 23, 2009, 11:20:07 PM »

MOO~I'm leaning towards the men in black being LE that showed up that night after the 911 call, he could be confused if he woke from a hard sleep and was surrounded by uniformed officer, but again it's just my theory.

That is entirely plausible. Especially as time goes on I am sure he heard adults talking about how they wish someone had seen something and was there any chance Butterbean was awake and saw something?
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1011 on: February 23, 2009, 11:20:47 PM »

IIRC, it was when RC was in a wreck and the kids were in the car, her cousin was in the car also and said they were doing drugs..........he later took a pee test and it showed no drugs (my brother can tell you how to pass anything but a hair test), and she got smacked with filing a false report.

I would also like to know exactly WHO saw the kids last other than Misty, like maybe neighbors etc., especially because in 2 different interviews RC stated he left the kids in bed under Misty's care at 10:00

haha within a hair! i can too but please dont tell my mom that. 

reports vary within the media sources and thats frustrating. after all this time tho le would have his movements nailed down tight tho from when he left for work and arrived home. i guess i kinda feel he deserves a bit of a break for being emotional considering what hes going thru, and that tim stayed close to him and involved him when he really didnt have to adds a bit of weight to me, hes been there and understands what you go thru better than most.

it would be great to know more, its not a very crowded area, so im guessing theres not a ton of people waiting on the bus. id love to know what parents were there, what older siblings/relatives, what babbysitters etc. and who else maybe could have 'just happened' to be there? and how many had vehicles?

gah, so many things i wish were released.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: February 23, 2009, 11:22:08 PM »

“The Sheriff’s Office is aware of what the little boy said and is following up on that lead,” Capt.  Dick Schauland told the Times-Union Monday night, “but we are not commenting on any of the interviews.”

from: http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/crime/2009-02-23/story/brother_man_in_black_grabbed_haleigh

Did the Sheriff's office talk to Jr. ?

dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: February 23, 2009, 11:22:15 PM »

I think that if it was Ron even if he was dressed in all black that JR would have noticed his dad and said dad came in the room.  I don't know if jr thought he saw someone , he did see someone, or they are making it up...Who knows with these people. 
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1014 on: February 23, 2009, 11:25:32 PM »

reports vary within the media sources and thats frustrating. after all this time tho le would have his movements nailed down tight tho from when he left for work and arrived home. i guess i kinda feel he deserves a bit of a break for being emotional considering what hes going thru, and that tim stayed close to him and involved him when he really didnt have to adds a bit of weight to me, hes been there and understands what you go thru better than most.

it would be great to know more, its not a very crowded area, so im guessing theres not a ton of people waiting on the bus. id love to know what parents were there, what older siblings/relatives, what babbysitters etc. and who else maybe could have 'just happened' to be there? and how many had vehicles?

I'm calling your mom tonight!

I wish more were being released also, at least a better timeline...........and the holdup with the trailer has me concerned

[
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: February 23, 2009, 11:29:16 PM »

This is "prolly" nothing, but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone find it odd that Ron is in a tent, or rather - now a camper, and not at his mom's multi bedroom home or some other friend or relative's house? It seems there's a reason and it doesn't strike me that the reason is that he's too emotionally tied to the exact area, the ground to leave.  I almost -  in the back burner of my foggy head - wonder if she's out there, close, and he's afraid to leave. IOW, if he leaves and he's somewhere else he'll be going crazy wondering if someone is getting "close" to finding her. This way he's there and knows where folks are and aren't.

Just recalling that Caylee was very close and wasn't found til... well... either Aug or Dec depending on how you regard the meter reader. Jon Benet was super super close (the basement) but she wasn't found exactly immediately. There are others. I hope she's alive, but what's the likely scenario for her being alive? That a ped took her and hasn't killed her yet? A horrible thought. That someone took her and sold her? Another horrible thought.

Just thinking out loud.

Then there's that Occam's razor... the principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. IOW, whatever the simplest explanation is, is likely the correct one.

The intruder theory leaves too many things to chance for me and the flags go up for many weird things. The cinderblock propping, the turning on of the light, the leaving the door open, the NOT closing of the door upon seeing it "wide open," the not freaking out and thinking OMG could intuder still be here? Could be coming back let me lock the door, let me run grab BOTH kids oops one is missing but she seemed to know that it was Haleigh right off and not Jr. (from the blanket clip)

Then there's the past tense, "loved her" the "child's life back" comment and others,  the temper, the name calling, the anger, the over the top tears and angst, the short temper with reporters,  the flatout denial of true provable things, the history with LE and child services, the drug issues, the clearly enabling grandmother,.... on and on...

Myself, I'm not comfortable w/trying/convicting him before a variety of inconsistencies have been cleared up or evidence emerges. 

Also, when he said he'd look for her until ...blah, blah, blah I took it as a sentence he didn't finish because it was too repulsive a thought to be spoken aloud and he caught himself.

As re. the talk of abuse:  plenty of people are verbally abusive but never lift a hand to a spouse/live-in/child.  I still haven't seen evidence that he punched anyone out, let alone his daughter.  If you have evidence, I'd welcome seeing what so many of you all percieve.

I agree w/some things any number of posters have stated.  But imho, suggesting that he hauled his baby girl to some bridge (and did what?) 'cause he's a crane operator is more than a bit premature and in my mind not a whole lot different than what GR did to Ronald Cummings on that inflammatory and obviously biased broadcast.

Don't get me wrong--I'm more than a bit concerned about the whole mess.  I could go on and on about what I think about the personalities involved (and will ), but this is not a Caylee case where one person had a documented history of deception etc., not to mention her grandmothers call to 911 that sad, sad day.

I know this is a place where folks hash out their ideas and suspcions.  I just think its early days yet to throw RC (the dad) under the bus--though I absolutely agree that in light of the lax supervision of his daughter, he fell way short of the mark and may well regret that lapse in judgement for the rest of his life. 

Foggy

About the verbal abuse and physical abuse correlation, I agree; Some people can be verbally abusive without being physically abusive. However, I don't think it's an impossible leap in logic for me to fathom or consider that a man who strikes a woman could possibly strike a child.   

Last night Craig Rivera mentioned a document (I'll look for a link) regarding Ron's violation of  an injunction for protection. Crystal had filed an injunction, but then dropped the charges which is not unheard of in cases with spouses/girlfriends. Of course, Craig Rivera could be lying on air, but that seems foolish since it's something that can be verified. Also, I realize that it's possible that Crystal could have filed a false claim against Ron; so I guess that goes to... do I believe her when I watch her talk about it. Yes, I believe her when she says Ron hit her. It's just an opinion of my impression of her. Additionally, Ron's threats, his temper, and Misty's fear are palpable IMO. Misty could be terrified of TV, but I get a different vibe from her that she's afraid of Ron in particular. That's just my take on it.

Rana, I don't give a blankety-blank about what Geraldo or Greg Rivera say.  Many of their sources are unamed, so they can take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned.

Yet they don't mind putting the bereft young man's feet to the fire on nat'l tv.  Calling them bottom feeders is an insult to catfish et al everywhere.

Re. orders of protection:  bio mom said herself that she returned to him over and over.  And for what?  Sex and drugs?  The kids?  She leaves a man over and over because she's afraid of him, but leaves her helpless little lambs w/him? 

I'm not sure why you are throwing in with bio mom and frankly I don't care.  I'm only responding to you because I think some of your speculation is along the lines of Geraldos and I in good conscience cannot let that go unchallenged since you (and Geraldo) have yet to put forth hard evidence that bio dad is the monster you are attempting to define.

And one other thing:  of course no "monkeys" looked askance at your opinions 'bout other cases since it appears you are a new poster--unless you've posted in the past under another appelation of course 

Live well.

Foggy
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1016 on: February 23, 2009, 11:33:15 PM »

I wish more were being released also, at least a better timeline...........and the holdup with the trailer has me concerned

haha noooooooooo pleaseeeeeee 

now that is fascinating me too. iirc even the nicole brown/ron goldman crime scene was released sooner than this, what are they trying to preserve? granted im sure they dont have as much manpower as lapd, but they have outside assistance now, so whats still holding it up.

ive been trying to think of what couldnt be collected, they have no prob taking sections of wall or tearing up the pumbling if they have to, so what on earth is it? i cant come up with anything yet, how about you, its just baffling me.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1017 on: February 23, 2009, 11:39:33 PM »

Some things others are hearing on the 911 tape:

I just did...about 5:10 to 5:16 he says "the m-fer is unlocked"...the lock is sideways...or at least that's what it sounds like to me.....hmmm...

I did and I heard RC say in background "the lock's turned sideways"(when the operator asks if the lock is broken-they check it) and I heard him say something about "5 days". I couldn't hear too much with just my laptop sound all the way up but when I put on good headphones....picked up other stuff.

I can hear that also.........but do not know about the 5 days......check again.
Now we were told that Misty was kicked out of the house for 3 days and came back (drugs) does he mean 5 days Misti has been high? He calls her names also. He's really angry..........goung to listen again......wish we had a transcript or a way to slow it all down........

I heard, "Why is the door open? the *expletive deleted* is unlocked. The lock is sideways."

Ok this is what I hear in background: Very beginning it sounds like Ron is outside yelling Haleigh's name.

Around 39 sec -wah wah "let my daughter get stolen in the middle of the night"?!

Around 1:36 -wah wah "5 days ago" wah wah wah.....

Around 5:12 - lots of wah before and after"lock sideways"

interesting...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1018 on: February 23, 2009, 11:41:46 PM »

haha noooooooooo pleaseeeeeee 

now that is fascinating me too. iirc even the nicole brown/ron goldman crime scene was released sooner than this, what are they trying to preserve? granted im sure they dont have as much manpower as lapd, but they have outside assistance now, so whats still holding it up.

ive been trying to think of what couldnt be collected, they have no prob taking sections of wall or tearing up the pumbling if they have to, so what on earth is it? i cant come up with anything yet, how about you, its just baffling me.

It's baffling to me also~it peaks my curiosity to a new level. The only thing I can think of is that they might have some type of luminol evidence in there........but, that would me she.....well you know > passed there< because if she was only taken from there what else would they need? Again, clueless on the beach

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: February 23, 2009, 11:45:03 PM »

This is "prolly" nothing, but I'll ask it anyway. Does anyone find it odd that Ron is in a tent, or rather - now a camper, and not at his mom's multi bedroom home or some other friend or relative's house? It seems there's a reason and it doesn't strike me that the reason is that he's too emotionally tied to the exact area, the ground to leave.  I almost -  in the back burner of my foggy head - wonder if she's out there, close, and he's afraid to leave. IOW, if he leaves and he's somewhere else he'll be going crazy wondering if someone is getting "close" to finding her. This way he's there and knows where folks are and aren't.

Just recalling that Caylee was very close and wasn't found til... well... either Aug or Dec depending on how you regard the meter reader. Jon Benet was super super close (the basement) but she wasn't found exactly immediately. There are others. I hope she's alive, but what's the likely scenario for her being alive? That a ped took her and hasn't killed her yet? A horrible thought. That someone took her and sold her? Another horrible thought.

Just thinking out loud.

Then there's that Occam's razor... the principle states that the explanation of any phenomenon should make as few assumptions as possible, eliminating those that make no difference in the observable predictions of the explanatory hypothesis or theory. IOW, whatever the simplest explanation is, is likely the correct one.

The intruder theory leaves too many things to chance for me and the flags go up for many weird things. The cinderblock propping, the turning on of the light, the leaving the door open, the NOT closing of the door upon seeing it "wide open," the not freaking out and thinking OMG could intuder still be here? Could be coming back let me lock the door, let me run grab BOTH kids oops one is missing but she seemed to know that it was Haleigh right off and not Jr. (from the blanket clip)

Then there's the past tense, "loved her" the "child's life back" comment and others,  the temper, the name calling, the anger, the over the top tears and angst, the short temper with reporters,  the flatout denial of true provable things, the history with LE and child services, the drug issues, the clearly enabling grandmother,.... on and on...

Myself, I'm not comfortable w/trying/convicting him before a variety of inconsistencies have been cleared up or evidence emerges. 

Also, when he said he'd look for her until ...blah, blah, blah I took it as a sentence he didn't finish because it was too repulsive a thought to be spoken aloud and he caught himself.

As re. the talk of abuse:  plenty of people are verbally abusive but never lift a hand to a spouse/live-in/child.  I still haven't seen evidence that he punched anyone out, let alone his daughter.  If you have evidence, I'd welcome seeing what so many of you all percieve.

I agree w/some things any number of posters have stated.  But imho, suggesting that he hauled his baby girl to some bridge (and did what?) 'cause he's a crane operator is more than a bit premature and in my mind not a whole lot different than what GR did to Ronald Cummings on that inflammatory and obviously biased broadcast.

Don't get me wrong--I'm more than a bit concerned about the whole mess.  I could go on and on about what I think about the personalities involved (and will ), but this is not a Caylee case where one person had a documented history of deception etc., not to mention her grandmothers call to 911 that sad, sad day.

I know this is a place where folks hash out their ideas and suspcions.  I just think its early days yet to throw RC (the dad) under the bus--though I absolutely agree that in light of the lax supervision of his daughter, he fell way short of the mark and may well regret that lapse in judgement for the rest of his life. 

Foggy

About the verbal abuse and physical abuse correlation, I agree; Some people can be verbally abusive without being physically abusive. However, I don't think it's an impossible leap in logic for me to fathom or consider that a man who strikes a woman could possibly strike a child.   

Last night Craig Rivera mentioned a document (I'll look for a link) regarding Ron's violation of  an injunction for protection. Crystal had filed an injunction, but then dropped the charges which is not unheard of in cases with spouses/girlfriends. Of course, Craig Rivera could be lying on air, but that seems foolish since it's something that can be verified. Also, I realize that it's possible that Crystal could have filed a false claim against Ron; so I guess that goes to... do I believe her when I watch her talk about it. Yes, I believe her when she says Ron hit her. It's just an opinion of my impression of her. Additionally, Ron's threats, his temper, and Misty's fear are palpable IMO. Misty could be terrified of TV, but I get a different vibe from her that she's afraid of Ron in particular. That's just my take on it.

Rana, I don't give a blankety-blank about what Geraldo or Greg Rivera say.  Many of their sources are unamed, so they can take a long walk off a short pier as far as I'm concerned.

Yet they don't mind putting the bereft young man's feet to the fire on nat'l tv.  Calling them bottom feeders is an insult to catfish et al everywhere.

Re. orders of protection:  bio mom said herself that she returned to him over and over.  And for what?  Sex and drugs?  The kids?  She leaves a man over and over because she's afraid of him, but leaves her helpless little lambs w/him? 

I'm not sure why you are throwing in with bio mom and frankly I don't care.  I'm only responding to you because I think some of your speculation is along the lines of Geraldos and I in good conscience cannot let that go unchallenged since you (and Geraldo) have yet to put forth hard evidence that bio dad is the monster you are attempting to define.

And one other thing:  of course no "monkeys" looked askance at your opinions 'bout other cases since it appears you are a new poster--unless you've posted in the past under another appelation of course 

Live well.

Foggy [/color]

HUH? We were all new posters once .....I have been reading since the NH case and only started posting since the Caylee Marie case. I don't really see anything suspicous about a new poster, but maybe that's just me

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.