March 28, 2024, 04:38:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321419 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: February 24, 2009, 01:07:45 AM »

By Ron & Misty to make it appear that an SO did it.

I wonder if the house was all locked up and no signs of a break in. How did someone get

in the home to abduct Haleigh...

There's alot of speculation on other blogs about the 911 tape and what is said about the backdoor lock by Ron in the background.  He basically says the door is open but the dead bolt is out.  Weird.

On another blog they are talking about sending it to Fox and asking them to clean it up so they can specifically hear what he is saying in the background on this tape it could be very valuable info if this continues to drag on.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1061 on: February 24, 2009, 01:08:17 AM »

I wonder if the house was all locked up and no signs of a break in. How did someone get

There's alot of speculation on other blogs about the 911 tape and what is said about the backdoor lock by Ron in the background.  He basically says the door is open but the dead bolt is out.  Weird.

What do you mean the dead lock was out??

I remember an article I read the  police said there there were no signs of a break in...
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1062 on: February 24, 2009, 01:09:14 AM »

was it out for sure?? cause that would be the perfect way to leave the door open but make it appear shut! omg.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1063 on: February 24, 2009, 01:10:25 AM »

I'm not even sure the door was locked, but whoever did this pulled it off well~especially since they had only lived in the trailer for 4 weeks IIRC............I just want answers and pray this one doesn't end up in the cold case files

Idk where this 4 wks came from I thought it was since November, let me see if I can grab the article from the Landlord where she talks about this.

I think he had been in the trailer park for a month, and mentioned he needed more bedrooms-I remember the statement from the former tenants saying how there was NO way anyone could sleep thru someone else coming in the house due to the floors creaking, etc. I can find it if you need the link.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1064 on: February 24, 2009, 01:15:09 AM »

I remember an article I read the  police said there there were no signs of a break in...

That was in the report, yet RC said it showed signs of forced entry at one point, then that a locksmith or pick artist picjed it.......did I have that in my list of inconsistencies can't remember anymore

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1065 on: February 24, 2009, 01:17:27 AM »

I'm not even sure the door was locked, but whoever did this pulled it off well~especially since they had only lived in the trailer for 4 weeks IIRC............I just want answers and pray this one doesn't end up in the cold case files

Idk where this 4 wks came from I thought it was since November, let me see if I can grab the article from the Landlord where she talks about this.

I think he had been in the trailer park for a since NOV, and mentioned he needed more bedrooms-I remember the statement from the former tenants saying how there was NO way anyone could sleep thru someone else coming in the house due to the floors creaking, etc. I can find it if you need the link.

edit~I've lost my mind

[
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1066 on: February 24, 2009, 01:17:31 AM »

I think he had been in the trailer park for a month, and mentioned he needed more bedrooms-I remember the statement from the former tenants saying how there was NO way anyone could sleep thru someone else coming in the house due to the floors creaking, etc. I can find it if you need the link.

I post about the former landlords awhile back- the Bards- They rented him a mobile they owned that was next to them - then Ron asked if he could rent the one around the corner with 3 bedrooms and they did..the minister who use to live @ 202 green lane stated the floors cracked alot when you walked on them and someone would here someone in the house..
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1067 on: February 24, 2009, 01:17:50 AM »

OK  Im gonna jump in her and get my feet wet but I have something to say and so,   

First Im sure Ronald has indeed had some run ins with the Law and I dont doubt for a minute that he has a temper and that he might have shoved Chrystal around and even Misty too for that matter, also I think Chrystal probably had something to do with getting him rilled up some of the time, two young kids like they were there's no telling what the reasons were for the fights, but I bet she contributed in her own way.   Now after saying that, I also think that with Ronalds Mother working at the court house, he did get cut some slack on everything he did which didnt help him learn a lot from his mistakes but, I just do not see him as a child murderer or as a person that would abuse a child in any way, the teachers that they talked to about Haleigh all say she was well behaved and very happy and always smillin, none of them mentioned any bruises or any thing unusual about her! Also seeing as how she was a sickely child it has been checked into that she has went for regular checkups since coming to live with Ronald, where it has been shown that while living with Chrystal she had missed alot of Dr. Appointments, so Ill give him that, he cared enough to take her and make sure she was staying healthy.

I believe that it is Mistie that is lying if anybody is, I dont think she has both oars in the water, if you know what I mean, and yea she acts like she is scared of Ronald, but I would be too if I might have done something and His daughter is gone because of it, I agree with one thing though, This was done by someone that knew this families routine, and probably someone that is either a relative or has associations with them, I think all this mud throwing that is coming down is being done so by Chrystals family because they are still upset that Ronald  had the kids and she didnt, I can just see the anger and I dont doubt everything that they are saying, I just think that now is not the time to throw all this out there, it is taking the focus off Haleigh and that should be were it is right now, not on what was done in the past, if they have all this proof of this and that, then they should have taken all that to a lawyer and went back to court! 

All I'm saying is this, two wrongs dont make a right and throwing stones at each other isnt gonna make a difference right now, Ronald must have checked out enough at the moment to satisfy LE, for he is still right there and fake crying or real crying his focus is on wanting Haleigh back and if he did something in his past that has caused all this then when and if that comes out, and it will, that will be the time to tell all, and He will have to deal with it..........Right Now, its all about Haleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: February 24, 2009, 01:18:59 AM »

was it out for sure?? cause that would be the perfect way to leave the door open but make it appear shut! omg.

This is what people are saying they hear Ron say in the background of 911 tape that the lock is turned sideways.

Ok this is what I hear in background: Very beginning it sounds like Ron is outside yelling Haleigh's name.

Around 39 sec -wah wah "let my daughter get stolen in the middle of the night"?!

Around 1:36 -wah wah "5 days ago" wah wah wah.....

Around 5:12 - lots of wah before and after"lock sideways"

They have 5 pgs just to speculation on what they hear on this tape in the background from Ron, a couple of dispatcher people on there saying the crazy stuff people say when they call 911 etc.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1069 on: February 24, 2009, 01:23:08 AM »

This is what people are saying they hear Ron say in the background of 911 tape that the lock is turned sideways.

Ok this is what I hear in background: Very beginning it sounds like Ron is outside yelling Haleigh's name.

Around 39 sec -wah wah "let my daughter get stolen in the middle of the night"?!

They have 5 pgs just to speculation on what they hear on this tape in the background from Ron, a couple of dispatcher people on there saying the crazy stuff people say when they call 911 etc.

you've been lurking exactly where I have been lurking!! I would love to be able to clean up that tape and hear exactly what was on it.

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: February 24, 2009, 01:26:18 AM »

OK  Im gonna jump in her and get my feet wet but I have something to say and so,   

First Im sure Ronald has indeed had some run ins with the Law and I dont doubt for a minute that he has a temper and that he might have shoved Chrystal around and even Misty too for that matter, also I think Chrystal probably had something to do with getting him rilled up some of the time, two young kids like they were there's no telling what the reasons were for the fights, but I bet she contributed in her own way.   Now after saying that, I also think that with Ronalds Mother working at the court house, he did get cut some slack on everything he did which didnt help him learn a lot from his mistakes but, I just do not see him as a child murderer or as a person that would abuse a child in any way, the teachers that they talked to about Haleigh all say she was well behaved and very happy and always smillin, none of them mentioned any bruises or any thing unusual about her! Also seeing as how she was a sickely child it has been checked into that she has went for regular checkups since coming to live with Ronald, where it has been shown that while living with Chrystal she had missed alot of Dr. Appointments, so Ill give him that, he cared enough to take her and make sure she was staying healthy.

I believe that it is Mistie that is lying if anybody is, I dont think she has both oars in the water, if you know what I mean, and yea she acts like she is scared of Ronald, but I would be too if I might have done something and His daughter is gone because of it, I agree with one thing though, This was done by someone that knew this families routine, and probably someone that is either a relative or has associations with them, I think all this mud throwing that is coming down is being done so by Chrystals family because they are still upset that Ronald  had the kids and she didnt, I can just see the anger and I dont doubt everything that they are saying, I just think that now is not the time to throw all this out there, it is taking the focus off Haleigh and that should be were it is right now, not on what was done in the past, if they have all this proof of this and that, then they should have taken all that to a lawyer and went back to court! 

All I'm saying is this, two wrongs dont make a right and throwing stones at each other isnt gonna make a difference right now, Ronald must have checked out enough at the moment to satisfy LE, for he is still right there and fake crying or real crying his focus is on wanting Haleigh back and if he did something in his past that has caused all this then when and if that comes out, and it will, that will be the time to tell all, and He will have to deal with it..........Right Now, its all about Haleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you HH, I think if Ron did it all it was a true accident or a quick fit and done swiftly, but that still leaves me with the mystery of the disposal and all that.  He loved that little girl from everything I've seen also.  And I think LE is having a tough time with all the characters here and why not keep them out of the trailer until they find her or get lawyered up and complain if they are not back in that trailer. This way it will still be in pristine crime evidence state for that time.  I think Ron knows that also and that is why he is not protesting. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1071 on: February 24, 2009, 01:28:12 AM »

you've been lurking exactly where I have been lurking!! I would love to be able to clean up that tape and hear exactly what was on it.

Well hopefully they will do the work for us and we will monkey heist it.  Oh no did I do something wrong.  Bad Monkey, Bad Monkey!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1072 on: February 24, 2009, 01:31:56 AM »

That was in the report, yet RC said it showed signs of forced entry at one point, then that a locksmith or pick artist picjed it.......did I have that in my list of inconsistencies can't remember anymore

He also brought up the bump lock and after watching the you tube video on that, I now know how to make a bump key.  With a bump key the door would not have been in the lock position tho.  That part is very strange.  But on this part I would go with what LE says, no known/ I assume visable forced entry, but if bump key was used there would be no forced entry. 
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1073 on: February 24, 2009, 01:32:33 AM »

Has anyone checked on Misty's record?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1074 on: February 24, 2009, 01:33:25 AM »

Well hopefully they will do the work for us and we will monkey heist it.  Oh no did I do something wrong.  Bad Monkey, Bad Monkey!

Meet bad monkey #2  I've researched so much and typed so much that I swear I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1075 on: February 24, 2009, 01:33:34 AM »

I post about the former landlords awhile back- the Bards- They rented him a mobile they owned that was next to them - then Ron asked if he could rent the one around the corner with 3 bedrooms and they did..the minister who use to live @ 202 green lane stated the floors cracked alot when you walked on them and someone would here someone in the house..

Do you remember how long they said Ron had been in the new trailer?  I swear it was since Nov08.  I can't find the article now.
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1076 on: February 24, 2009, 01:34:48 AM »

Do you remember how long they said Ron had been in the new trailer?  I swear it was since Nov08.  I can't find the article now.

I believe i read it was in November 2008...
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1077 on: February 24, 2009, 01:35:15 AM »

not yet, mainly because I think it's sealed due to her being a juvenile.....

[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1078 on: February 24, 2009, 01:35:52 AM »

Nope, minor I guess, I even wondered about her Lie detector results being released, if I were her parents she would of been lawyered up long ago.  Bet she is now or under lock and key.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1079 on: February 24, 2009, 01:37:59 AM »

JerseyGirl that would mean they have been there alot longer than 4 wks.  Alot longer for a Perp to figure out the routine if you go w/that angle. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.