March 28, 2024, 10:58:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321446 times)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: February 24, 2009, 09:16:37 AM »

This bothers me as well:
RIVERA: Do you believe that Ron Cummings knows who took Haleigh?

SHEFFIELD: Yes. I mean he’s told my brother and my fiancé that he knows — he’s 75 percent sure he knows where his daughter is. He said on TV that he had no enemies.

On a show yesterday when asked why her fiance was being questioned again, Crystal says that it was a misunderstanding that Ron had told her fiance about being 75% sure who took Haleigh...now she is saying that it was just her brother that Ron said that to and also the woman from Pensacola...who no one knows....So, which is correct, that both Chad and the brother were told or that just the brother was told?

I thought when she was on the interview with Geraldo and she was saying the part about the fiance and the brother getting that info from Ron, that the fiance looked very uncomfortable, shuffling around and looking down at the ground...it made me question then if it was a made up thing and now it had snowballed into being "fact"...

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1101 on: February 24, 2009, 09:22:57 AM »

Interesting speculation from another web blog on Haleigh:

Haliegh wouldnt have been afraid to go to the clothes basket because the kitchen light was on, which is right by the door and the basket.and as i have aid before.. i believe the person that took her put the light on so they could see Haliegh come near the door to snatch her.

OMG! i just thought of this. and it makes alot of sence. the light was put on in the kitchen so that Haliegh WOULDNT be afraid in the dark and so that she would be seen by the person that took her, i think they were in the woods watching for her in to come by the door OR right near the door and took her when she was putting her pink top in the basket, if this is how it all happened then i would say it HAS to be someone that KNOWS she is afraid of the dark and knew she has changed her clothes and put them in the clothes basket before. What do ya'll think about my therory??? of course all this is just MO.

HI ya monkeys!!! I AM the one that has this therory of what happened.of course it is just MO.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1102 on: February 24, 2009, 09:31:51 AM »

I think that Misty left the light on when she went out so that if Haleigh did wake up from her sleep, she wouldn't be afraid and maybe use the phone to call her dad or cry and wake up Jr? her grandmother said that she was good at using cell phones and computers...Misty would have been cooked if Haleigh woke up to a dark house and wondered where everyone was and then called Ron at work ..BUSTED!
I think that perhaps Misty could have left the back door cracked open to get back in by leaving the dead bolt out and pushing the door shut...making it appear that it was shut..

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1103 on: February 24, 2009, 09:44:22 AM »

quote:::: IIRC, it was when RC was in a wreck and the kids were in the car, her cousin was in the car also and said they were doing drugs..........he later took a pee test and it showed no drugs (my brother can tell you how to pass anything but a hair test), and she got smacked with filing a false report.

See, another fib perhaps by a family member of Crystals? Is this the same cousin who told Crystal that Ron had back handed Haleigh?

and that is true that there are ways to pass a drug test, but unless Ron knew that he was going to be drug tested that very day, he would have had to already take the stuff before they administered the test the day of the accident right? from what I understand, whatever that counteracts the drug showing up is not instantaneous...

Not sure which cousin it was, I thought it was a male cousin that admitted that he himself was also doing the drugs, nor am I certain.....but this may have been one of the two times he left the scene of an accident. I'll have to go back thru my notes when I'm at home......sneaking in here while at work, shhhh~don't tell anyone

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1104 on: February 24, 2009, 09:45:41 AM »

Interesting speculation from another web blog on Haleigh:

Haliegh wouldnt have been afraid to go to the clothes basket because the kitchen light was on, which is right by the door and the basket.and as i have aid before.. i believe the person that took her put the light on so they could see Haliegh come near the door to snatch her.

OMG! i just thought of this. and it makes alot of sence. the light was put on in the kitchen so that Haliegh WOULDNT be afraid in the dark and so that she would be seen by the person that took her, i think they were in the woods watching for her in to come by the door OR right near the door and took her when she was putting her pink top in the basket, if this is how it all happened then i would say it HAS to be someone that KNOWS she is afraid of the dark and knew she has changed her clothes and put them in the clothes basket before. What do ya'll think about my therory??? of course all this is just MO.
That would be fine except, why would she go and put this shirt in the laundry basket after she had been asleep, or are you saying before she went to bed, I still dont know why she would take that shirt off to put something else on at all, and if that is what this person was waiting for then what would he have done had she never went in there and thrown that shirt down!!!!  I dont know about this, Something is just so wrong with this entire story!

NO... i am saying that this perp knew the family, knew Haliegh changed her clothes at night < wetting the bed> <misty not there so H does it herself> the perp may have been watching the familys routine, ect and had been waiting for how many nights to get H close enough to snatch her. so i am also saying that IF M wasnt in the house that night , the perp knew that too. therfore the perp dodnt have to ENTER the house to snatch H. just waits and watches from outside. this could be why M nor JR heard anything and never woke up. if she was snatched by the door , possibly no one would hear anything. of course this is just my therory and MO.
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1105 on: February 24, 2009, 09:51:02 AM »

I think that Misty left the light on when she went out so that if Haleigh did wake up from her sleep, she wouldn't be afraid and maybe use the phone to call her dad or cry and wake up Jr? her grandmother said that she was good at using cell phones and computers...Misty would have been cooked if Haleigh woke up to a dark house and wondered where everyone was and then called Ron at work ..BUSTED!
I think that perhaps Misty could have left the back door cracked open to get back in by leaving the dead bolt out and pushing the door shut...making it appear that it was shut..

my therory on the light is this.. the perp went into the house, after M propped the door open, the perp puts the light on so that they < he> can see into the house < from watching in the woods> to see when H got up to use the bathrm OR change her clothes because H wet the bed. i believe this perp knows the family, knows R n M rountine and possibly also the childrends too. im thinking maybe H put her pink top in the dirty clothes and was by the door at the time and the perp snatched her then, AGAIN.. JMO..MY GUT FEELING.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1106 on: February 24, 2009, 09:52:31 AM »

This bothers me as well:
RIVERA: Do you believe that Ron Cummings knows who took Haleigh?

SHEFFIELD: Yes. I mean he’s told my brother and my fiancé that he knows — he’s 75 percent sure he knows where his daughter is. He said on TV that he had no enemies.

On a show yesterday when asked why her fiance was being questioned again, Crystal says that it was a misunderstanding that Ron had told her fiance about being 75% sure who took Haleigh...now she is saying that it was just her brother that Ron said that to and also the woman from Pensacola...who no one knows....So, which is correct, that both Chad and the brother were told or that just the brother was told?

I thought when she was on the interview with Geraldo and she was saying the part about the fiance and the brother getting that info from Ron, that the fiance looked very uncomfortable, shuffling around and looking down at the ground...it made me question then if it was a made up thing and now it had snowballed into being "fact"...

IDK~I don't think she was ever told this, maybe RC told her brother who told Chad, but it does seem consistent with what RC told the TES guy, that he feared this was done out because something he did in his past and wouldn't elaborate further...also, IMO on the 911 call, I sensed he was talking about "him", I'm gonna kill him.......things he's said along those lines weave in and out of his interviews...maybe he's speculating, maybe he knows nothing.....I think we are all grasping at straws here trying to figure out this sordid mess.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1107 on: February 24, 2009, 09:54:17 AM »

By Ron & Misty to make it appear that an SO did it.

I wonder if the house was all locked up and no signs of a break in. How did someone get

in the home to abduct Haleigh...
MAYBE NO ONE actually ENTERED the house. the perp was OUTSIDE n snatched H by the door// maybe? JMO
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1108 on: February 24, 2009, 09:57:14 AM »

I completely understand leaving a light on for kids, but didn't she state that the light being one was one of the reasons she noticed something was wrong.......that's my recollection anyway.

[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: February 24, 2009, 09:58:35 AM »

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132058&catid=3

Search For Haleigh Enters Week 3
Posted By: Erich Spivey     Created: 2/23/2009 9:53:05 PM    Updated: 2/23/2009 10:59:16 PM

SATSUMA, FL -- The search for Haleigh Cummings is entering Week 3.

That means 21 straight days of vigils and prayer for her family.

"Until Haleigh is found either alive, which is what we're praying for, or not, has gone onto heaven, we're going to have hope," family pastor Terry Wright told First Coast News' Erich Spivey.

Wright is one of the few people outside the media who is welcome at the camps of Haleigh's mom and dad. The parents are holding separate vigils each night about a half-mile apart.

At mom's campsite Monday night, CNN lit up the vigil, keeping Haleigh in the national spotlight with an appearance on Nancy Grace's show.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1110 on: February 24, 2009, 09:59:48 AM »

wish that we could get some news so that we can stop speculating....
Hope that she is found today...bless her little heart...

annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1111 on: February 24, 2009, 10:00:35 AM »

By Ron & Misty to make it appear that an SO did it.

I wonder if the house was all locked up and no signs of a break in. How did someone get

in the home to abduct Haleigh...

There's alot of speculation on other blogs about the 911 tape and what is said about the backdoor lock by Ron in the background.  He basically says the door is open but the dead bolt is out.  Weird.

What do you mean the dead lock was out??

I remember an article I read the  police said there there were no signs of a break in...

NO signs of a break in? then it COULD be.. M propped the door open and the perp didnt have to break in to snatch H. JMO. this may be the reason why LE isnt saying anything as to R or M passing the test and also why LE still has the house closed off and in their possesion.<sp?>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1112 on: February 24, 2009, 10:00:50 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/18778590/detail.html

Investigator: We Are No Closer To Finding Haleigh

POSTED: Monday, February 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:39 am EST February 24, 2009

PUTNAM COUNTY, Fla. -- Two weeks after 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings vanished from her Satsuma home in the middle of the night, investigators were still searching for the kindergartner and following up on 1,600 leads.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said it has five detectives working on the case around the clock. On Monday, one investigator said they are no closer to finding Haleigh than they were when she first disappeared.

Haleigh was last seen at 10 p.m. Feb. 9, in bed at her home in the Hermet's Cove mobile home park where she lives with her father, his 17-year-old girlfriend and her younger brother.

Investigators were told the last person to see the 5-year-old was her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who told investigators that she saw the girl in her bed at 10 p.m. She told police when she awoke at 3 a.m. on Tuesday to use the bathroom, Haleigh was missing and the back door of the home was open.

Over the past 14 days, detectives have questioned and re-questioned Haleigh's family members and anyone else who had contact with the child before she disappeared.

One person who was questioned on Monday was the fiancé of the missing child's mother. Police questioned Chad Griffis for about 30 minutes but would not say whether the man had been questioned in the past or why they questioned him on Monday.

Officials said they are not planning on scaling back their investigation.

However, as developments in the case have slowed, investigators opted on Monday not to hold a news conference. The daily news briefings by the Putnam County Sheriff's Office had been taking place nearly every day since Haleigh's disappearance.

The absence of the news briefing caused some concern for Haleigh's family members, who said they want the media attention on the missing 5-year-old.

"There is a concern that people will forget to pray or not remember what she looks like," said the Cummings' family pastor, Rev. Terry Wright.

One type of media coverage, however, did not sit well with some of the missing girl's loved ones. On Saturday evening, tensions boiled over during an interview between Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, and Fox News anchor Geraldo Rivera.

At a time when the two sides of Haleigh's family remain united in a plea for the girl's safe return home, they couldn't be more divided about some things.

Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, and her family spoke out to Rivera last weekend, making several serious accusations against the missing girl's father.

"I felt fine with it. It bothers me that they're upset about it," Sheffield said.

Rivera confronted Cummings about allegations about drug use, physical abuse and claims that he was 75 percent sure he knew who took Haleigh.

When the controversial journalist brought up allegations of abuse, Cummings said he "never, ever have I ever hit my child."

"Me and my child have an agreement. Daddy-daughter. She has been spanked on her behind the way DCF (Florida Department of Children and Families) says that you can take care of disciplining your children," Cummings said in the Fox interview.

When Rivera continued pressing Cummings with allegations he hit Sheffield when she was pregnant with Haleigh, used illegal drugs and told someone he was "75 percent sure" he knew know took Haleigh, the property owners told Rivera to leave and Putnam County deputies were called.

"I'd have liked to punch him … It was disgusting. To say the least, it was disgusting -- any man to put a man with his child gone like that through what he put him through," said Haleigh's paternal great-grandmother, Annette Sykes after the interview.

Rivera was issued a warning that if he would be charged with trespassing if he returned, according to the Putnam County incident report.

While neither of Haleigh's parents would speak to the media after the incident, Haleigh's maternal grandmother wasn't surprised at the confrontation between the family and Rivera.

"It's our word against his. You know, he says no and we say yes," said Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis.

Haleigh's family members on both sides said the drama and accusations have taken away from their shared goal of finding Haleigh.

"All of the commotion it caused took away from the searching and leads for Haleigh. We just want Haleigh, and the media slows down more and more each day because it's getting longer and longer," Sykes said.

Anyone with information about Haleigh's disappearance should call 888-277-TIPS or the FDLE's Missing Endangered Persons Information Clearinghouse at 888-FL-MISSING.

The reward for information regarding Haleigh's whereabouts and/or the conviction of the perpetrator of any crimes involving stands at $20,000.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1113 on: February 24, 2009, 10:02:30 AM »

I completely understand leaving a light on for kids, but didn't she state that the light being one was one of the reasons she noticed something was wrong.......that's my recollection anyway.

yes, but she also said that she was home all night and there is that possibility that perhaps she wasn't home....just sayin...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: February 24, 2009, 10:05:45 AM »

As I typed the above it occurred to me, would a perp entering someone elses' home to steal a child turn a light on???? would that not possibly wake up the people of the house? can't say that I recall a burglar or a child stealer ever turning on a light to sneak the child out....makes no sense...She had to have been gone when the perp came in...otherwise why would the perp feel comfortable enough to turn on a light?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1115 on: February 24, 2009, 10:12:18 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/18775072/detail.html

Sheriff's Office: No New Leads In Search For Haleigh
Investigators Speak With Haleigh's Father Again

POSTED: 10:13 am EST February 23, 2009
UPDATED: 5:47 pm EST February 23, 2009

SATSUMA, Fla. -- The Putnam County Sheriff's Office canceled its daily news conference on Monday in the search for Haleigh Cummings.

The sheriff's office said it canceled the news conference because it had no new information or leads to share.

Haleigh, 5, was reported missing from her Satsuma home early in the morning of Feb. 10 by her father's girlfriend, Misty Croslin, 17.

Despite the canceled news conference, investigators were still hard at work in Satsuma on Monday.

Investigators spoke with two people related to the case on Monday -- Haleigh's mother's fiancé, Chad Griffis, and Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings.

Haleigh's maternal grandmother, Marie Griffis, said Chad Griffis has nothing to hide. Marie Griffis is also Chad Griffis' stepmother.

"All we want is for Haleigh to come home."
- Haleigh's grandmother, Teresa Neves

"No, no. I know his whereabouts. He lives 500 feet in front of me," Marie Griffis said.

Haleigh's paternal grandmother, Teresa Neves, said the focus should be on finding her granddaughter.

"And for people to be dragging up dirt, and trying to turn this into something that it's not…this is about Haleigh. It's all about Haleigh. All we want is for Haleigh to come home," Neves said.

Also on Monday, a donor added $25,000 to the Crime Stoppers reward for Haleigh, Crime Stoppers Executive Director Dr. Suzanne DeWees said. The total is now up to $41,000.
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1116 on: February 24, 2009, 10:13:07 AM »

yes, but she also said that she was home all night and there is that possibility that perhaps she wasn't home....just sayin...

For all we know if the light was on or not.........
Just wish ppl would tell the truth, one story...............
Not happening thou................

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1117 on: February 24, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »

As I typed the above it occurred to me, would a perp entering someone elses' home to steal a child turn a light on???? would that not possibly wake up the people of the house? can't say that I recall a burglar or a child stealer ever turning on a light to sneak the child out....makes no sense...She had to have been gone when the perp came in...otherwise why would the perp feel comfortable enough to turn on a light?
i'm thinking a perp WOULD turn a light on so to see inside the house and when and IF H < kids > got up to use the bathrm or change clothes because of wetting the bed. ALSO would do this KNOWING < maybe> that M was not in the house and a light on WOULD NOT disturb the children. JMO
annettef49
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1118 on: February 24, 2009, 10:17:25 AM »

also a light could have been turned on by a perp so that H < and RJ> could see well enough to get around in the house when they got up.and so that the perp could see them in the house, with a light on. JMO
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1119 on: February 24, 2009, 10:17:37 AM »

i'm thinking a perp WOULD turn a light on so to see inside the house and when and IF H < kids > got up to use the bathrm or change clothes because of wetting the bed. ALSO would do this KNOWING < maybe> that M was not in the house and a light on WOULD NOT disturb the children. JMO

ha ha Annette....I started typing my reply and was on the phone  for awhile before I submitted it... so I didn't see this reply of yours....great minds think alike huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.