March 28, 2024, 02:52:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321402 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: February 24, 2009, 11:04:03 AM »

that picture with the man in black is creepy...
must be a halloween party?
That's what I'm thinking, are both of those guys Misty's cousins?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1141 on: February 24, 2009, 11:04:26 AM »

Sorry, wrong link.  Here's the actual link:

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=269248876&albumID=618342&imageID=11742591

This pic is on Misty's Overstreet cousin's myspace.  The dude holding the tootsie pop is one of the Overstreet cousins.  Check out the man in black in the background: 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1142 on: February 24, 2009, 11:05:11 AM »

I wish this Chad Eugene Reynolds SO that is still missing would turn up.  He really bothers me since his former crime is so similar to this one.  I now that I heard he worked at Longhorn steak house and they were all black uniforms and that's what he was wearing when he disappeared it bothers me, but what are the odds.  It would be an impossibility unless there was some link to this neighborhood for him.

Hi Fatcatlurker,  First, I apologise for my Christmas Avitar but will fix it as soon as I find a new one.  

I belong to another forum where the step mother of Chad Reynolds has been posting.  On the last night he was seen he wore a white shirt.  I'll read thru her posts, but I believe that was the last day he worked when he didn't wear the black shirt.

I came here on a mission because I know there are some very talented people here with computers.

A poster who seems quite sophisticated with equipment has taken a good look at the 911 call.  When she does something to the recording she can hear other things being said that one would not pick up on just listening to the call.

One thing she has said is at one point she thinks Mist puts her hand on the receiver and she can hear her and Ron whispering to each other.  There are several other things too.  One thing was hearing Ron tell her the lock was sideways.

I apologize if you guys have already studied this, but I had this little brain fart tonight and am hoping someone can pull some 'Criminal Minds' CSI work on the 911 call. 

I just think a monkey can do it!

Hello Scandi!  I actually lurk and post on that particular webblog also.  And I believe the stepmother said this white tshirt was on under the black uniform top.  I think it would be way to much of a 1 in a million for it to be Chad Reynolds anyway.  This poor guy has probably either done something to himself, had some retribution done to him, or just decided to drop off everyone's radar....

I wish we could hear everything in the background of the 911 I think it would clear up a lot of questions for everyone in regards to what was going on and what Misty & Ron are hiding, maybe just drugs, but it would be nice to know. 

Has this Chad used a credit card or anything since going missing? It is odd that he disappeared at around the same time...And if he had contact with anyone,wouldn't they tell him that the police are looking for him? and wouldn't he tell someone then that he had nothing to do with it all? but then again, maybe he isn't around anymore as was mentioned above...

This is what I've read on news reports about Chad.  The last contact was in the am hours of following day from him missing, he called a friend, but the friend did not answer and no message left.  The police put a track on his phone I guess thru GPS, but it appears the phone is off and is no longer transmitting a signal??  The vibe I get from the Stepmom on the other webblog that she is posting too is that the Police don't seem to care, they think either suicide or something to that effect.  I mean he did some serious prison time for this really violent crime so it is not out of the realm that he just wandered off.  Dropping off the radar is what concerns me.  He could potentially pop up later w/ a far worse crime.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1143 on: February 24, 2009, 11:09:29 AM »

Interesting, yet still rumor........

Found on a yahoo message board:

"My step-daughter goes to an after school daycare with Haleigh Cummings, the girlfriend may have done it but on the other hand, you don't know how messed up a place Putnam County actually is unless you've ever lived there. It's not like Orlando, Tampa, or Miami. It's a rural, backwoods, half-wit H*ll hole infested with toothless perverts & where kids have an average of getting knocked up at 15yrs old. It's possible that Misty did it but it's just as likely someone really did snatch the kid, why is it hard to believe the girlfriend wouldn't wake up? She was probably smoking some weed, was tired after watching 2 kids, & teens are heavy sleepers anyways. If someone besides Misty did something with Haleigh, here's my scenerios:

1. She left the kids there by themselves to go across the street to do something she wasn't supposed to be doing & doesn't want her boyfriend to know about.

2. She had some people that knew her & the house that her boyfriend doesn't know about & they took the kid.

Misty may have done it but I find it more plausible that maybe she was doing some things she wasn't supposed to be doing & doesn't want people to know about that. I don't think she's smart enough to make this kinda thing up & if she accidently killed her, I would see her cracking by now."

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1144 on: February 24, 2009, 11:11:48 AM »

Yeah he's creepy looking.  One can only hope it's a halloween party. 

The one holding the tootsie pop is Misty's cousin.  On the myspace it says "Young Overstreet".  Not sure who the guy in the background is. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1145 on: February 24, 2009, 11:15:05 AM »

Annette...agreeing with you about the light being on cause Misty was not home...Not so sure that I think that the perp turned it on for any reason...wish we had edit buttons...

ok.. but thinking about it this way... lets say the perp knows the family and the family knows him < them?> ok?
the perp MAY put the light on so that H sees <him> the perp,, H doesnt scream or get upset as to the perp being there and the perp see's H up and where she is in the house so <he?> can snatch her with out anyone being wokin up or hearing H scream,yell.ect.
know what i'm saying here?? agin.. JMO
this therory also leaves the possibilty that M WAS home and in bed and didnt hear anyhthing and aslo why JR would not HEAR anything at the time H was takin. this therory also leaves it open to the possibility that M WAS NOT there.
you see what i am saying and getting at??
im also thinking that the perp took H when she was in the kitchen-door area. being the light was on and her pink shirt was in the dirty clothes by the door/ so if M was home or not... M nor JR would have heard anything. the perp maybe snatched H by the door..maybe.. JMO.

I think this is a very good theory also Misty could of been passed out on the couch from drugging and not heard a thing.  Again if she was there.  I don't find it unusal at all that she woke up just prior to Ron's arrival, when I was younger my husband worked the 3-11 shift than would arrive at sometime after midnight or later and my internal alarm clock would always go off to get up and greet him.  Or another thought sometimes when you are sleeping you hear stuff in the house and your internal alarm goes off and you wake up, she could of heard subconsiously a floor creak and woke up w/just the thought of going to the bathroom if you know what I mean...the mind works in funny ways when we sleep.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1146 on: February 24, 2009, 11:15:48 AM »

does Haleigh go to after school care then? no mention of that before and why would it be necessary if ron and Misty are at home?

I do think that Misty was doing something that she wasn't supposed to be doing.. perhaps even seeing someone else? another guy? she is only 17 ....
I don't think that she harmed Haleigh directly...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: February 24, 2009, 11:16:30 AM »

Yeah he's creepy looking.  One can only hope it's a halloween party. 

The one holding the tootsie pop is Misty's cousin.  On the myspace it says "Young Overstreet".  Not sure who the guy in the background is. 

I believe that's Brandon, not sure about the guy in the background either, I think IIRC Brandon has 3 bro's it may be one of them.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: February 24, 2009, 11:18:21 AM »

fatcat...agreed...
except that Ron said that he was surprised to see Misty up/awake when he got home which leads me to think that she would not normally have been awake when he gets home? There are so many ways to look at all of this...my head is spinning!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1149 on: February 24, 2009, 11:19:29 AM »

Bumping this from last night, with the hope that this guy is right and today is the day that Haleigh is found.......

Dunno how many believe in what psychic's sense.  I've seen hit and miss in several different cases.  I often of take a 'lets wait and see' attitude.  So for what it's worth, here's one psychic's take on this case.  We won't have to wait long to see if what this one senses is spot on or not:

http://bobcaterino.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/haleigh-cummingsmy-psychic-reading/

"The day this child went missing I saw that something was not lining up. I see the child as alive. The father, Ronald Cummings was working at the time the child was missing. His live in girlfriend of 17 was in charge of the children.

The girlfriend would sneak out once again in the name of fun, and always come home before the Childs father would. She knows the routine so well and has done this before. Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry only to wait until the father would go to work. He was heading towards the home where he hid in the shadows and the seventeen year old was spotted leaving the home.

The relative would head over to the home still angry and found the door unlocked. He went in and sought revenge. He took the child and simply drove away. They were spotted in Knoxville but will be found on Tuesday Feb. 24th, ten miles before Nashville in a small community. The relative is trying to sell the child.

When we place our children in the hands of children, sometimes it’s as if we just don’t care but other times it is what we have to do. The seventeen year old girl living with the Father of these small children will be charged with obstruction. She will say that she is sorry but she just didn’t want her man to find out that she left the home. The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them."

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: February 24, 2009, 11:25:43 AM »

does Haleigh go to after school care then? no mention of that before and why would it be necessary if ron and Misty are at home?

I do think that Misty was doing something that she wasn't supposed to be doing.. perhaps even seeing someone else? another guy? she is only 17 ....
I don't think that she harmed Haleigh directly...

I haven't heard that before either, that Haleigh went to an after school program.  If she did, how the heck did she get home afterwards?  Seems that Misty didn't drive.  There's SO much that we haven't heard in this case.  Took some time to even find out that Ron supposedly met her school bus and brought her home before he went to work.  On the hand, we also heard that her gma met the school bus.  Lord only knows what is the truth in this case!   

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: February 24, 2009, 11:26:23 AM »

I wish this Chad Eugene Reynolds SO that is still missing would turn up.  He really bothers me since his former crime is so similar to this one.  I now that I heard he worked at Longhorn steak house and they were all black uniforms and that's what he was wearing when he disappeared it bothers me, but what are the odds.  It would be an impossibility unless there was some link to this neighborhood for him.

Hi Fatcatlurker,  First, I apologise for my Christmas Avitar but will fix it as soon as I find a new one.  

I belong to another forum where the step mother of Chad Reynolds has been posting.  On the last night he was seen he wore a white shirt.  I'll read thru her posts, but I believe that was the last day he worked when he didn't wear the black shirt.

I came here on a mission because I know there are some very talented people here with computers.

A poster who seems quite sophisticated with equipment has taken a good look at the 911 call.  When she does something to the recording she can hear other things being said that one would not pick up on just listening to the call.

One thing she has said is at one point she thinks Mist puts her hand on the receiver and she can hear her and Ron whispering to each other.  There are several other things too.  One thing was hearing Ron tell her the lock was sideways.

I apologize if you guys have already studied this, but I had this little brain fart tonight and am hoping someone can pull some 'Criminal Minds' CSI work on the 911 call. 

I just think a monkey can do it!

Hello Scandi!  I actually lurk and post on that particular webblog also.  And I believe the stepmother said this white tshirt was on under the black uniform top.  I think it would be way to much of a 1 in a million for it to be Chad Reynolds anyway.  This poor guy has probably either done something to himself, had some retribution done to him, or just decided to drop off everyone's radar....

I wish we could hear everything in the background of the 911 I think it would clear up a lot of questions for everyone in regards to what was going on and what Misty & Ron are hiding, maybe just drugs, but it would be nice to know. 

Good Morning Fatcatlurker and Everyone,

I agree with you about Chad that he is most likely not involved.  For one thing, he hasn't been seen nor heard from since Feb 1st after the Superbowl game.  I think Haleigh vanished on the 10th and I think there was too much time inbetween for him to have done this.

When we first learned about him the thought among posters aand what locals posters thought was that he had met his maker.  We shall see, but it seems odd.  He never picked up his paycheck at work.  If he wanted to disappear one would think he'd at least wait till payday, right?  xox
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: February 24, 2009, 11:28:02 AM »

Wyks...if only that would truly happen!
I am no psychic but I feel that she is alive...
Keep the faith everyone ..miracles happen every day..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1153 on: February 24, 2009, 11:33:20 AM »

If you want to light a candle for Haleigh, just go to the site below, click on an unlit candle and follow directions:

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=halei

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1154 on: February 24, 2009, 11:38:37 AM »

I agree cookie, miracles do happen every day.  We can only hope and pray that Haleigh is still alive and unharmed, and that she will be returned home safely.  It can happen. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: February 24, 2009, 11:44:14 AM »

An interesting site, comments even more interesting:

http://www.florida-cracker.org/archives/004565.html

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: February 24, 2009, 11:44:44 AM »

I also find it to be interesting that they are still holding this guy and they define home zone as 75 feet from perimeter of the property line: 

Timothy Randolph Loucakis, 50, was charged with violating the terms of his probation after officials said he was not home at 10 p.m. Wednesday night, which violated his curfew.

"We know where he was, by GPS, and we do have a team going down to that area just to do a preliminary search of that area," Hardy said Thursday afternoon.

Hardy said Loucakis was interviewed two hours after Haleigh was reported missing early the morning of Feb. 10. Deputies searched his home and checked his GPS monitoring bracelet, which showed he had not left his "home zone" during the time Haleigh disappeared.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: February 24, 2009, 11:47:59 AM »

Ronald Cummings repeatedly said someone took his daughter, and according to the police report. he said, "when I find him, I'll kill him." Investigators said Cummings mentioned he had a 9 mm Beretta inside his home, and he said whomever had his child, he would "shoot them through the back window of the patrol car."

So did they ever find this gun, I thought it was found in a ditch days later, but was this prior to the night Haleigh disappeared or after because Ron sure thought it was in his house that night?
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1158 on: February 24, 2009, 11:48:20 AM »

Island...I can totally understand a 17 yr old wanting to get out of the house for awhile...someone says, oh just come out and have a few beers with us, it will be alright...yadda yadda...
No excuse to leave children alone in my eyes either...still she is a child herself and I would be pretty sure that she would have never considered the horrible things that could happen if she had left them...

I have no doubt that she left on some nights - did she leave this night? I have no clue. I know many people that live in trailer parks and it is not uncommon to go to the neighbors - especially if you are sitting outside - when the kids are asleep.I know I go outside when my kids are asleep - I do not go far, but we own 2.5 acres so I may go out to the back yard to sit or enjoy the night air. Of course I am also not out of site of the house and live in a country area where I know basically everyone and would hear a car pulling up or see someone out of the ordinary. And my kids are, except the baby, older. So I don't know. But she is also a kid - in know kids that have no problem leaving their own kids alone when they are asleep. I rented a room from a lady when I was younger and I would come home from work at 2 or 3 in the morning and her 4 y.o would be home alone when she went a few miles to get ciggies. not right but just saying . . .I am sure if they are not your own kids and you are young it would not seem strange to leave them at all.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1159 on: February 24, 2009, 11:48:42 AM »

Thanks for that uplifting thought Cookie.  The article from FirstCoastNews on the 17th entitled 'Deputies Back in Haleigh's Neighborhood' was so positive to read this morning here, a couple of pages back {pp 25 I think}.

HOPE, we all have to keep our hopes alive that Haleigh is still alive and being kept by someone who is feeding her and treating her well. 

The article gave me such a feeling for Haleigh and her personality thru the eyes of her neighbor, bright and adorable.  xox
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.