March 28, 2024, 03:20:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321408 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: February 24, 2009, 02:12:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/18784045/detail.html

Here's a link where someone broke into the home while the family slept and stole stuff.  Wife and child upstairs sleeping and father downstairs on sofa.  It does happen.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1181 on: February 24, 2009, 02:15:48 PM »

I overlooked this part, from the above translated pdf:

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

"2005

Court gave Shared parental responsibility to Ron and Crystal.

Soooooo.. how does this fit in with Ron having custody and Crystal having visitation?  Was this an earlier court decision and full custody awarded to Ron later on?   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1182 on: February 24, 2009, 02:16:07 PM »

http://crime.about.com/od/deathrow/ig/Florida-Death-Row-Inmates/Mark-Poole.htm

For those wondering how someone could go in and take her.. this case happened in my county...

That is just awful, those poor people.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: February 24, 2009, 02:17:57 PM »

I overlooked this part, from the above translated pdf:

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

"2005

Court gave Shared parental responsibility to Ron and Crystal.

Soooooo.. how does this fit in with Ron having custody and Crystal having visitation?  Was this an earlier court decision and full custody awarded to Ron later on?  

I saw that too and that is another reason why I dismissed her accusations, how do you dispute a shared custody agreement?  I don't get it at all.  Anyway I'm not gonna continue to rag on Crystal and what I think about her.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1184 on: February 24, 2009, 02:18:15 PM »

An interesting comment over on InSessions, one that does have me thinking... if only!

"IMO, there is one way little Haleigh may still be alive and that is if some misguided soul took her out of that awful life and ran like the wind with her, in order to give her a good life."

I resent this as we do not know just what kind of life little Haleigh had with her father and his family,  Let me tell everybody now, I am a single parent myself, I have lived in a mobile home because when I got custody of my children I had no other choice, speculations ran high as I was married to a wealthy man and he did the same thing , tried to lie about me in order to get my children but alas, it did not work.........My sons father did deal in drugs to, but I never had a doubt that he would ever hurt my son never, I divorced him because of it when I found out that it was the reason for most of this family's wealth,   I think someone that said that stupid remark should realize that everybody is not wealthy and cannot live in a huge home or in the subburbs, but that doesnt mean anything when it comes to their children. How about if and when Haleigh is found if you ask her, do you want someone to steel you away from your Father because they think you need a better life.....see what she says!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1185 on: February 24, 2009, 02:22:50 PM »

An interesting comment over on InSessions, one that does have me thinking... if only!

"IMO, there is one way little Haleigh may still be alive and that is if some misguided soul took her out of that awful life and ran like the wind with her, in order to give her a good life."

I resent this as we do not know just what kind of life little Haleigh had with her father and his family,  Let me tell everybody now, I am a single parent myself, I have lived in a mobile home because when I got custody of my children I had no other choice, speculations ran high as I was married to a wealthy man and he did the same thing , tried to lie about me in order to get my children but alas, it did not work.........My sons father did deal in drugs to, but I never had a doubt that he would ever hurt my son never, I divorced him because of it when I found out that it was the reason for most of this family's wealth,   I think someone that said that stupid remark should realize that everybody is not wealthy and cannot live in a huge home or in the subburbs, but that doesnt mean anything when it comes to their children. How about if and when Haleigh is found if you ask her, do you want someone to steel you away from your Father because they think you need a better life.....see what she says!

i have to agree hh, from what her teacher said haleigh is a good student and a happy little girl who is a delight to have in the classroom. someone was doing something right.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: February 24, 2009, 02:28:59 PM »

i have to agree hh, from what her teacher said haleigh is a good student and a happy little girl who is a delight to have in the classroom. someone was doing something right.

And the memories of thinking my parents were rich when I was little Ha Ha!  I totally agree and plan to retire to nice mobile/trailer park community eventually.  It's again a matter of people putting their feelings into others and assuming it was a bad life cause it's not up to there standards.   I think this person just wants to hold on to their idea of better and most importantly hold on to hope for Haleigh's well being.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1187 on: February 24, 2009, 02:33:06 PM »

Its interesting that other web blogs are having the same disagreements about Ronald vs Crystal, I think we need to move past it to get to the good stuff, neither are saints and the families are just plain crazy with all there meshing together, SO's, drugs and other issues.  Joe Dirt meets the CRIPS Gang with a little deliverance thrown in.  But I know some people like this so it's not all bad to me.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1188 on: February 24, 2009, 02:35:06 PM »

That was a fleeting thought for me, but then why not take the little boy also so he could have a better life?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1189 on: February 24, 2009, 02:35:18 PM »

Wonder if there is more than one Chad Griffis in Baker County?? 

This Chad Griffis, recently (last Dec.) had a protection order against domestic violence with minor child(ren) brought against him by a Hellen Griffis, which was dismissed. 

Is Crystal's fiance, Chad Griffis, currently married to this Hellen?  If so, could be why he and Crystal aren't married yet! 

Not looking good for Crystal.  IMO 

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1190 on: February 24, 2009, 02:36:14 PM »

And the memories of thinking my parents were rich when I was little Ha Ha!  I totally agree and plan to retire to nice mobile/trailer park community eventually.  It's again a matter of people putting their feelings into others and assuming it was a bad life cause it's not up to there standards.   I think this person just wants to hold on to their idea of better and most importantly hold on to hope for Haleigh's well being.

ya, i think thats human nature really, but to pretend that abuse and/or neglect doesnt occur in all socioeconomic groups is doing a disservice to the others in their own bracket imo.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1191 on: February 24, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »

That was a fleeting thought for me, but then why not take the little boy also so he could have a better life?

yeah does not work for me either.  someone random either wanted a girl or inside job.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: February 24, 2009, 02:42:21 PM »

This Chad Griffis, recently (last Dec.) had a protection order against domestic violence with minor child(ren) brought against him by a Hellen Griffis, which was dismissed. 

Is Crystal's fiance, Chad Griffis, currently married to this Hellen?  If so, could be why he and Crystal aren't married yet! 

ohhh ohhh isn't his middle name vernon?  Omg!  Potential good find, I looked at that angle also, he could easily work for me.  Bedwetting for starters.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1193 on: February 24, 2009, 02:44:38 PM »

Its interesting that other web blogs are having the same disagreements about Ronald vs Crystal, I think we need to move past it to get to the good stuff, neither are saints and the families are just plain crazy with all there meshing together, SO's, drugs and other issues.  Joe Dirt meets the CRIPS Gang with a little deliverance thrown in.  But I know some people like this so it's not all bad to me.
Also the Ronald verses Chrystal thing should have been brought out in court if Chrystal was in such dire straights, the truth of the matter to me is this, if chrstal wanted these children so badly or was cheated out of having them then why not take more interest in them, why not call the school and find out about why she was missing so much, why not do something with that beloved picture she was so quick to show Geraldo uh like take it to LE when she first got it? why now bring it out if she was so worried about it? I believe Chrstal was just fine with the way things were, she was with another Man, had another child and was able to go out and party(as the pictures show on her my space) and that is that!  everything is not black and white, and actions speak louder than words, I havent seen any action out of Chrystal before this happened!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1194 on: February 24, 2009, 02:45:00 PM »

http://crime.about.com/od/deathrow/ig/Florida-Death-Row-Inmates/Mark-Poole.htm

For those wondering how someone could go in and take her.. this case happened in my county...

That is just awful, those poor people.

Yes, so it is possible to do,after all,she slept through her fiance being beaten to death and only awoke when she was attacked. It is very much possible for someone to enter a MH with little to no noise. just saying. so the fact that Misty slept through an intruder taking Haleigh is still a possibility.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: February 24, 2009, 02:48:04 PM »

ya, i think thats human nature really, but to pretend that abuse and/or neglect doesnt occur in all socioeconomic groups is doing a disservice to the others in their own bracket imo.
Exactly, look at the Menendez brothers, they were very wealthy, but uhhhh  all that money didnt help them be upstanding citizens did it, if they had been raised in the south like I was, they would have been busy helping the family out and going fishing and playing music with their father instead of planning a way to kill their parents...........

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: February 24, 2009, 02:48:05 PM »

Nope it has no boundries.

Has any one ever read a book called "A child named it" by Dave Pelzer?  Beautiful, amazing 3 book journey about a boy who was singled out by his mother for her special abuses.  She picked this one child for abuse out of her many, it will break your heart.  Great Read about abuse of children and how they grow into adults and their own fears of abusing their own children.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: February 24, 2009, 02:49:09 PM »

My rich comment was that tho my parents were poor I saw them as rich when I was little cuz I was loved so much. 
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1198 on: February 24, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »

Ha... I vote someone send this to WHOREaldo and to other news networks (NG) etc. See how biased the Whorealdo really is.. He was quick to pin abuse on Kaleighs father,see how quick he comes out with that.. I am guessing he wont,which is why it should go to others as well

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1199 on: February 24, 2009, 02:50:05 PM »

I think the timing is interesting on Crystal getting charged with Contempt of Court for nonpayment of child support, the day (or day before) Haleigh went missing.  Am sure hoping that LE is looking into that angle as well as all the other angles. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.