March 28, 2024, 09:54:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321363 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1200 on: February 24, 2009, 02:55:39 PM »

Its interesting that other web blogs are having the same disagreements about Ronald vs Crystal, I think we need to move past it to get to the good stuff, neither are saints and the families are just plain crazy with all there meshing together, SO's, drugs and other issues.  Joe Dirt meets the CRIPS Gang with a little deliverance thrown in.  But I know some people like this so it's not all bad to me.
Also the Ronald verses Chrystal thing should have been brought out in court if Chrystal was in such dire straights, the truth of the matter to me is this, if chrstal wanted these children so badly or was cheated out of having them then why not take more interest in them, why not call the school and find out about why she was missing so much, why not do something with that beloved picture she was so quick to show Geraldo uh like take it to LE when she first got it? why now bring it out if she was so worried about it? I believe Chrstal was just fine with the way things were, she was with another Man, had another child and was able to go out and party(as the pictures show on her my space) and that is that!  everything is not black and white, and actions speak louder than words, I havent seen any action out of Chrystal before this happened!

HH I have stated this till I'm blue in the face. I have seen numerous good posters on this board get disgusted and leave because of this dispute.  If they defended Ron they got heckled.  Atleast that was my take on it.  But it's interesting and good to know that it's not just our blog that this has been a problem on.  I think people who have been abused see Ron and go crazy.  He does not bother me or raise my heckles in that since, but maybe it's cuz I feel like I could take him  tee hee!
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: February 24, 2009, 03:03:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18751085/detail.html

Hi, Monkeys following Haleigh's case...

On my way out the door in the Caylee thread, I saw these pics at Orlando Sentinel, showing the tent Ronnie and family have been staying in...

My apologies if you've all already hashed over these, since I don't know when the OS put them up, just wanted to pop in here and post the link... maybe someone here has not had a look at them yet.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/mostpopular/18751085/detail.html

Bye, gotta run!  (Sorry for the drive-by post...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1202 on: February 24, 2009, 03:06:24 PM »

My rich comment was that tho my parents were poor I saw them as rich when I was little cuz I was loved so much. 

I understand that totally.  Am thinking the concept comes from the way parents raise their kids, the attitudes taught. 

I raised my three sons alone from the time they were 2, 4, and 6.  We didn't have tons of money, I scrimped and saved (much like other parents), for the things they needed and some of what they wanted.  It wasn't until they became teenagers and the cost of what they wanted got higher, that they realized we were not "rich". 

I had never told them we were poor, never even hinted at that, even tho at the time we were one step from welfare.  When they wanted something real bad, all I had ever told them is 'lets save money for that'.  Sometimes by the time we had the money they didn't want whatever it was anymore.    

When they were teens they decided what they wanted was certain brandname jeans, not something I was gonna run right out and get for them.  They soon realized that meant I didn't have a bottomless checking account.  Reality set in and they learned the meaning of saving money for something they wanted real bad. 

They have all three looked back on those days and told me seperately, that they didn't realize that we weren't "rich".  IMO, the attitude the parent has during their growing years, has much to do with it.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1203 on: February 24, 2009, 03:08:24 PM »

Its interesting that other web blogs are having the same disagreements about Ronald vs Crystal, I think we need to move past it to get to the good stuff, neither are saints and the families are just plain crazy with all there meshing together, SO's, drugs and other issues.  Joe Dirt meets the CRIPS Gang with a little deliverance thrown in.  But I know some people like this so it's not all bad to me.
Also the Ronald verses Chrystal thing should have been brought out in court if Chrystal was in such dire straights, the truth of the matter to me is this, if chrstal wanted these children so badly or was cheated out of having them then why not take more interest in them, why not call the school and find out about why she was missing so much, why not do something with that beloved picture she was so quick to show Geraldo uh like take it to LE when she first got it? why now bring it out if she was so worried about it? I believe Chrstal was just fine with the way things were, she was with another Man, had another child and was able to go out and party(as the pictures show on her my space) and that is that!  everything is not black and white, and actions speak louder than words, I havent seen any action out of Chrystal before this happened!

HH I have stated this till I'm blue in the face. I have seen numerous good posters on this board get disgusted and leave because of this dispute.  If they defended Ron they got heckled.  Atleast that was my take on it.  But it's interesting and good to know that it's not just our blog that this has been a problem on.  I think people who have been abused see Ron and go crazy.  He does not bother me or raise my heckles in that since, but maybe it's cuz I feel like I could take him  tee hee!
He doesnt bother me either, I have been abused also, but I have 5 brothers and I am from the south and from Florida, born and raised, and I can tell you right now, he sounds just like what my brothers would sound like if they came home and a child was gone. It doesnt mean a thing just because he cussed and swore, thats just how it is, thats just how he is, But I havent heard any one really say he was abusive, Chrystal said, he kicked her in the head, pushed her, well where are the pictures of her with bruises and stuff, nope havent seen any, Havent seen any on Mistie eiother for that matter,   sometimes people are all talk and no action...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
osucowboy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: February 24, 2009, 03:12:02 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Maybe Crystal didn't have custody of her children because she didn't want it that much.  Her myspace has very little about Haleigh compared to her new daughter.  She calls the kids brats and has lots of pics of herself drunk or drugged.  At the same time I believe her when she talks about Ronald.  When someone admits drug use at the same time they are accusing someone else of it I believe them. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1205 on: February 24, 2009, 03:16:05 PM »

Wonder if there is more than one Chad Griffis in Baker County?? 

This Chad Griffis, recently (last Dec.) had a protection order against domestic violence with minor child(ren) brought against him by a Hellen Griffis, which was dismissed. 

Is Crystal's fiance, Chad Griffis, currently married to this Hellen?  If so, could be why he and Crystal aren't married yet! 

Not looking good for Crystal.  IMO 

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

Ha... I vote someone send this to WHOREaldo and to other news networks (NG) etc. See how biased the Whorealdo really is.. He was quick to pin abuse on Kaleighs father,see how quick he comes out with that.. I am guessing he wont,which is why it should go to others as well

Sure might level the playing field! 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: February 24, 2009, 03:18:57 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/18778183/index.html

I want to put this video here because at the very end they are asked if Ron's work alibi was true and they state that yes it was.  He was at work.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1207 on: February 24, 2009, 03:19:48 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Maybe Crystal didn't have custody of her children because she didn't want it that much.  Her myspace has very little about Haleigh compared to her new daughter.  She calls the kids brats and has lots of pics of herself drunk or drugged.  At the same time I believe her when she talks about Ronald.  When someone admits drug use at the same time they are accusing someone else of it I believe them. 

Ah yes, those are good points, osucowboy!  I've heard that Crystal allowed Ron to have the kids cuz he had a job and she didn't at the time, and that he had health insurance for the kids and she didn't. 

Her myspace seems to me that she has made a new life for herself and is moving on, with baby and fiance.  Could just seem that way and not true, dunno, it's just my take on it. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1208 on: February 24, 2009, 03:29:46 PM »

I want to put this video here because at the very end they are asked if Ron's work alibi was true and they state that yes it was.  He was at work.

That was one of my first questions when we heard about this case, so am glad that his work does say he was there. 

Since then I've wondered tho.. Was he at work the entire shift?  Could someone have covered for him while he left for awhile then came back?  Was he late, did he leave early?  Have heard that it takes Ron about 20+ minutes to drive each way between home and work. 

All three of my sons are night shift workers, one works a shift similiar to Ron's.  3 pm to 3 am, 4 days on, 3 days off.  That son took a coworker home one time when a family member went to the hospital, then went back to work.  He told me that the floor manager said he could that, but his boss didn't know he had been gone for that hour. 

Sooooo.. it can happen.  And I'm wondering if it did in Ron's case. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1209 on: February 24, 2009, 03:30:16 PM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1375&Itemid=79

I knew it middle initial for Chad is V  vVVVVVVVV. that does it for me!  This is baby Chloe's birth announcement. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1210 on: February 24, 2009, 03:31:31 PM »

That was one of my first questions when we heard about this case, so am glad that his work does say he was there. 

Since then I've wondered tho.. Was he at work the entire shift?  Could someone have covered for him while he left for awhile then came back?  Was he late, did he leave early?  Have heard that it takes Ron about 20+ minutes to drive each way between home and work. 

All three of my sons are night shift workers, one works a shift similiar to Ron's.  3 pm to 3 am, 4 days on, 3 days off.  That son took a coworker home one time when a family member went to the hospital, then went back to work.  He told me that the floor manager said he could that, but his boss didn't know he had been gone for that hour. 

Sooooo.. it can happen.  And I'm wondering if it did in Ron's case. 

All we can go by here is that LE did there job and did it well..Sorry.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: February 24, 2009, 03:32:48 PM »

http://bakercountypress.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1375&Itemid=79

I knew it middle initial for Chad is V  vVVVVVVVV. that does it for me!  This is baby Chloe's birth announcement. 

And guess what she joins not 2 siblings but 4 hmmmm  hinky meter goin up by the minute here!  You found the golden egg wkys!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1212 on: February 24, 2009, 03:36:57 PM »

Chad V. Griffis things that make you go hmmm

http://208.75.175.18/oncoreweb/showdetails.aspx?id=267382&rn=0&pi=0&ref=search

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: February 24, 2009, 03:39:18 PM »

From another blog on Chad's middle initial being V for Vernon

Born on April 15

Crystal D. (Sheffield) and Chad V. Griffis of Sanderson are pleased to announce the birth of daughter C**** E******** on April 15, 2008 at Shands of Jacksonville. She weighed 6 lbs., 6 oz. and was 18½ inches long.

C**** joins brothers C**** and R***** Jr. and sisters HaLeigh and M*****. Proud grandparents are Bruce and Marie Griffis of Sanderson and Marty and Connie Sheffield of Georgetown, Fla.

~~~
Huh? Who is Marty Sheffield?

Anyway, confirmation that Chad is the Chad Vernon Griffis.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1214 on: February 24, 2009, 03:39:22 PM »

not to mention le just reinterviewed him again. oh to be a fly on the wall.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: February 24, 2009, 03:42:38 PM »

And by my calculations court order is 9months from birth of baby Chloe.  Ok from one abuser to another.  I think it's all bull, but that's just me.  Seems like this may be the easier way of gettin what you want down there.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1216 on: February 24, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »

I would luv that.  This is sure gonna blow some minds around here when it comes out everywhere.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1217 on: February 24, 2009, 03:45:42 PM »

Good lord, the Florida courts are sure kept busy with Ron's, Crystal's, and Misty's families, old and young alike.... Here we have Ron's sister, Crystal:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: February 24, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »

Ok so I'd say he's got motive;  Child support for two on both sides, that's probably atleast 600.00 a month if not more!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1219 on: February 24, 2009, 03:47:59 PM »

Good lord, the Florida courts are sure kept busy with Ron's, Crystal's, and Misty's families, old and young alike.... Here we have Ron's sister, Crystal:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Luv the "oh crap, I'm so busted" look in her eyes!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.