April 23, 2024, 10:50:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 323695 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1260 on: February 24, 2009, 05:51:05 PM »

quote; July 2005 Ron failed to keep control and allowed Haleigh to wander off. The Mother found her floating face down in the canal behind the house. Crystal rescued and revived Haleigh.

This court has been manipulated into letting Ron Cummings have temporary custody of the children, both of whom may be considered toddlers, even though Ronald Cummings has demonstrated his inability and disinterest in caring for the children.

Ron still lives in the house by the canal and has made no effort to fence or otherwise prevent two toddlers from venturing into the canal or being at risk of alligator attack.

understand, however, wasn't this info just printed over on another forum/blog? which would/could be taken as current rather than from 2005 as to where he now lives as it says ron STILL lives in the house...?

well, we know this is not true since his land lady said that he recently lived next to her in a smaller home and is now living in the larger mobile home since November....the near drowning event if it did happen would have been in 2005 when ron and crystal were still together allegedly...so is either more at fault if indeed Haleigh did wander away?
indeed, everyone in that mobile home park would be in danger of alligator attacks as well, have they fenced anything in, if the writer is speaking of this same area....
\

This is from the 2005 custody hearing, so I believe it's referring to where Ron was living at the time.
[/color]

Apparantley, she was supposed to be putting jr in the car seat and Ron was supposed to be watching Haleigh, then after she got jr buckled in, she asked where Haleigh was, they looked and she found her in the canal, which IIRC was near his mother's house and she found her in it face down. At least that is what the documents say......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1261 on: February 24, 2009, 05:52:05 PM »

quote; July 2005 Ron failed to keep control and allowed Haleigh to wander off. The Mother found her floating face down in the canal behind the house. Crystal rescued and revived Haleigh.

This court has been manipulated into letting Ron Cummings have temporary custody of the children, both of whom may be considered toddlers, even though Ronald Cummings has demonstrated his inability and disinterest in caring for the children.

Ron still lives in the house by the canal and has made no effort to fence or otherwise prevent two toddlers from venturing into the canal or being at risk of alligator attack.

well, we know this is not true since his land lady said that he recently lived next to her in a smaller home and is now living in the larger mobile home since November....the near drowning event if it did happen would have been in 2005 when ron and crystal were still together allegedly...so is either more at fault if indeed Haleigh did wander away?
indeed, everyone in that mobile home park would be in danger of alligator attacks as well, have they fenced anything in, if the writer is speaking of this same area....
\

This is from the 2005 custody hearing, so I believe it's referring to where Ron was living at the time.
[/color]

understand, however, wasn't this info just printed over on another forum/blog? which would/could be taken as current rather than from 2005 as to where he now lives as it says ron STILL lives in the house...?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1262 on: February 24, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »

OK  Im gonna jump in her and get my feet wet but I have something to say and so,   

First Im sure Ronald has indeed had some run ins with the Law and I dont doubt for a minute that he has a temper and that he might have shoved Chrystal around and even Misty too for that matter, also I think Chrystal probably had something to do with getting him rilled up some of the time, two young kids like they were there's no telling what the reasons were for the fights, but I bet she contributed in her own way.   Now after saying that, I also think that with Ronalds Mother working at the court house, he did get cut some slack on everything he did which didnt help him learn a lot from his mistakes but, I just do not see him as a child murderer or as a person that would abuse a child in any way, the teachers that they talked to about Haleigh all say she was well behaved and very happy and always smillin, none of them mentioned any bruises or any thing unusual about her! Also seeing as how she was a sickely child it has been checked into that she has went for regular checkups since coming to live with Ronald, where it has been shown that while living with Chrystal she had missed alot of Dr. Appointments, so Ill give him that, he cared enough to take her and make sure she was staying healthy.

I believe that it is Mistie that is lying if anybody is, I dont think she has both oars in the water, if you know what I mean, and yea she acts like she is scared of Ronald, but I would be too if I might have done something and His daughter is gone because of it, I agree with one thing though, This was done by someone that knew this families routine, and probably someone that is either a relative or has associations with them, I think all this mud throwing that is coming down is being done so by Chrystals family because they are still upset that Ronald  had the kids and she didnt, I can just see the anger and I dont doubt everything that they are saying, I just think that now is not the time to throw all this out there, it is taking the focus off Haleigh and that should be were it is right now, not on what was done in the past, if they have all this proof of this and that, then they should have taken all that to a lawyer and went back to court! 

All I'm saying is this, two wrongs dont make a right and throwing stones at each other isnt gonna make a difference right now, Ronald must have checked out enough at the moment to satisfy LE, for he is still right there and fake crying or real crying his focus is on wanting Haleigh back and if he did something in his past that has caused all this then when and if that comes out, and it will, that will be the time to tell all, and He will have to deal with it..........Right Now, its all about Haleigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with you HH, I think if Ron did it all it was a true accident or a quick fit and done swiftly, but that still leaves me with the mystery of the disposal and all that.  He loved that little girl from everything I've seen also.  And I think LE is having a tough time with all the characters here and why not keep them out of the trailer until they find her or get lawyered up and complain if they are not back in that trailer. This way it will still be in pristine crime evidence state for that time.  I think Ron knows that also and that is why he is not protesting. 

I agree that Ron loves Haleigh and is devastated by what has happened.

I also agree that the ever expanding cast of people, extended family members, non-family members, etc is increasing the already extraordinary challenges for LE.

I'm stumped on the trailer part.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1263 on: February 24, 2009, 06:00:49 PM »

\

[/color]

I assume the poster from the other forum was wrong, I saw the info on the court documents, I never trust anything from another blog without checking it out myself....that incident happened when "butterbean " was a baby, he has now moved to the trailer park, I don't have his physical address from back then, but it's possible it was listed on his arrest reports.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1264 on: February 24, 2009, 06:04:14 PM »

I have to say, I find this recent bombshell from little Jr to be very suspect. First they say in an interview on t.v they have NOT told him what is going on,just that sister will be home soon and supposedly he has no idea she was abducted,then when certain information starts coming out, he suddenly seen a man in black take his sister and wants to "find" her?  I hope I am making sense to you all. We know by her poly answer she umm embellishes things,so I do find this suspect. If Jr. thinks sissy is just at a sleep over or something,has no idea she was abducted, why would he say *find* her and a man in black took her.. someone has been watching to much t.v and I do not mean Jr.
JMO

I missed it~What did she embellish on her poly..........if it was that it was sent to Washington, I linked the article I found on FBI polygraphs and it indeed states they the results are NOT official until cleared there, just curious what in case I missed it.

Oh, I missed that posting. That is what I was referring to,but I have not been here much the past couple days as I hurt my nose... embarrassing story..but I missed that post...my apologies...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1265 on: February 24, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »

An interesting comment over on InSessions, one that does have me thinking... if only!

"IMO, there is one way little Haleigh may still be alive and that is if some misguided soul took her out of that awful life and ran like the wind with her, in order to give her a good life."

That would be a miarcle. But why would they leave little Jr?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1266 on: February 24, 2009, 06:12:31 PM »

I have to say, I find this recent bombshell from little Jr to be very suspect. First they say in an interview on t.v they have NOT told him what is going on,just that sister will be home soon and supposedly he has no idea she was abducted,then when certain information starts coming out, he suddenly seen a man in black take his sister and wants to "find" her?  I hope I am making sense to you all. We know by her poly answer she umm embellishes things,so I do find this suspect. If Jr. thinks sissy is just at a sleep over or something,has no idea she was abducted, why would he say *find* her and a man in black took her.. someone has been watching to much t.v and I do not mean Jr.
JMO

I missed it~What did she embellish on her poly..........if it was that it was sent to Washington, I linked the article I found on FBI polygraphs and it indeed states they the results are NOT official until cleared there, just curious what in case I missed it.

Oh, I missed that posting. That is what I was referring to,but I have not been here much the past couple days as I hurt my nose... embarrassing story..but I missed that post...my apologies...

It was right after her comment on NG about the polygraph, which I felt she was very honest in answering~someone mentioned they KNEW she was lying because Polyraphs aren't sent to Washington, another person mentioned maybe it was due to the fact it was an FBI polygraph..so, I googled a bit and found some info about FBI Polygraphs......indeed it did say that results aren't official until sent to Washington, I'll have to read back and grab it for you-but it was around 8-9pm last night when I posted it. Well, I'm off to baseball practice......BBL

[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1267 on: February 24, 2009, 06:16:16 PM »

An interesting comment over on InSessions, one that does have me thinking... if only!

"IMO, there is one way little Haleigh may still be alive and that is if some misguided soul took her out of that awful life and ran like the wind with her, in order to give her a good life."

I resent this as we do not know just what kind of life little Haleigh had with her father and his family,  Let me tell everybody now, I am a single parent myself, I have lived in a mobile home because when I got custody of my children I had no other choice, speculations ran high as I was married to a wealthy man and he did the same thing , tried to lie about me in order to get my children but alas, it did not work.........My sons father did deal in drugs to, but I never had a doubt that he would ever hurt my son never, I divorced him because of it when I found out that it was the reason for most of this family's wealth,   I think someone that said that stupid remark should realize that everybody is not wealthy and cannot live in a huge home or in the subburbs, but that doesnt mean anything when it comes to their children. How about if and when Haleigh is found if you ask her, do you want someone to steel you away from your Father because they think you need a better life.....see what she says!

I see your point, Higherhopes, but the person who wrote in blue did say "some misguided soul." I read it as a wishful way of trying to remain optimisitic that Haleigh could still be alive and devising some scenario in which that might be possible.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1268 on: February 24, 2009, 06:20:11 PM »

FYI~ I printed out the entire cutody hearing from work and one the second page of the 54 page document, the court adresses that this IS a RE-HEARING...........exactly worded this way:

The court previously held a hearing, had entered a report and recommendation. We received a written notification from the mother that the address was incorrect. THAT MOTION HAD MERIT. So we are here to re-hear the matter.   

I guess the court acknowledged the address was wrong from the original hearing or they wouldn't have had to even have a RE-HEARING.......Ok, after I read it all,  I will post any relevant info.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1269 on: February 24, 2009, 06:30:44 PM »

Good lord, the Florida courts are sure kept busy with Ron's, Crystal's, and Misty's families, old and young alike.... Here we have Ron's sister, Crystal:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Luv the "oh crap, I'm so busted" look in her eyes!
Pardon me for being rude here, but this is two rather odd choices for hairstyles. I've never seen either of her hairdos on a white woman. And now I know why

Oh please tell us!   

uh... oh.. duh on me! 

from the above link:

Name:         CUMMINGS,CRYSTAL GAYNELL
 DOB:          09/10/80
 Booking #:    03031533
 Arrest Date:  05/30/03
 Race:         W
 Sex:          F
 Ethnicity:    N

anyone care to interpret this?   is it saying what i think it's saying?   

I wish someone would interpret this, because I have no idea.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1270 on: February 24, 2009, 06:32:09 PM »

ABANDONED HOUSE

They were "searching in an area off of Hwy 309" and [they] (someone?) "came upon an old abandoned house that was boarded up ... about 20 minutes away.. southwest from the area" and "Crystal was taken by LE to the abandoned house"

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/845635/haleigh_s_family_speaks

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1271 on: February 24, 2009, 06:32:24 PM »

Good lord, the Florida courts are sure kept busy with Ron's, Crystal's, and Misty's families, old and young alike.... Here we have Ron's sister, Crystal:

http://www.lcso.org/asp/inmatepublic/mugshot_booking_detail.asp?bookingnumber=41732

Luv the "oh crap, I'm so busted" look in her eyes!
Pardon me for being rude here, but this is two rather odd choices for hairstyles. I've never seen either of her hairdos on a white woman. And now I know why

Oh please tell us!   

uh... oh.. duh on me! 

from the above link:

Name:         CUMMINGS,CRYSTAL GAYNELL
 DOB:          09/10/80
 Booking #:    03031533
 Arrest Date:  05/30/03
 Race:         W
 Sex:          F
 Ethnicity:    N

anyone care to interpret this?   is it saying what i think it's saying?   

I wish someone would interpret this, because I have no idea.

Maybe N for none?

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1272 on: February 24, 2009, 06:35:09 PM »

No Rose Colored Glasses, I'm thinking that  the "N" under ethnicity is for "Not reported" ...as in unspecified?

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1273 on: February 24, 2009, 06:40:45 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Maybe Crystal didn't have custody of her children because she didn't want it that much.  Her myspace has very little about Haleigh compared to her new daughter.  She calls the kids brats and has lots of pics of herself drunk or drugged.  At the same time I believe her when she talks about Ronald.  When someone admits drug use at the same time they are accusing someone else of it I believe them. 

Ah yes, those are good points, osucowboy!  I've heard that Crystal allowed Ron to have the kids cuz he had a job and she didn't at the time, and that he had health insurance for the kids and she didn't. 

Her myspace seems to me that she has made a new life for herself and is moving on, with baby and fiance.  Could just seem that way and not true, dunno, it's just my take on it. 

I agree with both of you. I could be wrong, and sometimes am, but Crystal comes across as more sincere to me for some reason. Ron reminds me of quite a lot of young men I've come across in my lifetime... they swagger, curse, and try to act tough, but put them up beside a real man and they aren't so tough. His words and his body language tells me he has a quick temper. I don't know if he has a habit of hitting women or kids... but I would not be surprised.
Crystal was upfront about her past drug use, Ron was not, in fact he denied it to Geraldo that he had even been arrested. That tells me a lot. He might not be the worst of the whole bunch, but I don't trust a guy who slings f-words around and threatens to shoot someone through the window of a patrol car. Or calls his little juvie g/f a  stupid f#$%-ing b@$%#. Does that sound like a loving guy to anyone else? Doesn't to me. I wonder what this pastor of his who has been on t.v. touting his good qualities thinks about all those curse words and horrible names he throws around.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1274 on: February 24, 2009, 06:42:11 PM »

"N" is sometimes used in ped psych forms as "Not Reported" so I was just taking a guess as far as what N for ethnicity is. Or it could be "none" as BluesyGram said.

Journal of Pediatric Psychology

http://jpepsy.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/32/10/1179/T1

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1275 on: February 24, 2009, 06:44:23 PM »

last week a old man was found living with a little girl in his truck...somebody knows who is the girl?
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1276 on: February 24, 2009, 06:47:03 PM »

Maybe Crystal didn't have custody of her children because she didn't want it that much.  Her myspace has very little about Haleigh compared to her new daughter.  She calls the kids brats and has lots of pics of herself drunk or drugged.  At the same time I believe her when she talks about Ronald.  When someone admits drug use at the same time they are accusing someone else of it I believe them. 

Ah yes, those are good points, osucowboy!  I've heard that Crystal allowed Ron to have the kids cuz he had a job and she didn't at the time, and that he had health insurance for the kids and she didn't. 

Her myspace seems to me that she has made a new life for herself and is moving on, with baby and fiance.  Could just seem that way and not true, dunno, it's just my take on it. 

I agree with both of you. I could be wrong, and sometimes am, but Crystal comes across as more sincere to me for some reason. Ron reminds me of quite a lot of young men I've come across in my lifetime... they swagger, curse, and try to act tough, but put them up beside a real man and they aren't so tough. His words and his body language tells me he has a quick temper. I don't know if he has a habit of hitting women or kids... but I would not be surprised.
Crystal was upfront about her past drug use, Ron was not, in fact he denied it to Geraldo that he had even been arrested. That tells me a lot. He might not be the worst of the whole bunch, but I don't trust a guy who slings f-words around and threatens to shoot someone through the window of a patrol car. Or calls his little juvie g/f a  stupid f#$%-ing b@$%#. Does that sound like a loving guy to anyone else? Doesn't to me. I wonder what this pastor of his who has been on t.v. touting his good qualities thinks about all those curse words and horrible names he throws around.

Yes..... TxLady2.

Also, with the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron the other night someone wondered why Ron didn't go off and punch Geraldo.

Maybe it's b/c Ron has a lot of self control and is able to keep a calm lid on his actions, words, and emotions.

Or maybe it's b/c Geraldo is able to punch back.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1277 on: February 24, 2009, 06:51:00 PM »

"N" is sometimes used in ped psych forms as "Not Reported" so I was just taking a guess as far as what N for ethnicity is. Or it could be "none" as BluesyGram said.

Journal of Pediatric Psychology

http://jpepsy.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/full/32/10/1179/T1

Thanks, and that abandoned house is interesting, I didn't realize it is about 20 minutes away, I was understanding it to be closer to the trailer, and I wonder if Ron was also brought there?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1278 on: February 24, 2009, 06:51:55 PM »

last week a old man was found living with a little girl in his truck...somebody knows who is the girl?
Cecilita I have not heard anything about that.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1279 on: February 24, 2009, 06:56:48 PM »

Yes..... TxLady2.

Also, with the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron the other night someone wondered why Ron didn't go off and punch Geraldo.

Maybe it's b/c Ron has a lot of self control and is able to keep a calm lid on his actions, words, and emotions.

Or maybe it's b/c Geraldo is able to punch back.

Or maybe it was because Ronald got blind sighted by this man just turning up at his camp with these accusations when he is morning the loss of his daughter, he wasnt exspecting a blame party he was exspecting to be asked about his daughter and be able to beg again for her to be brought home!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.