March 28, 2024, 02:57:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321404 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: February 24, 2009, 07:00:12 PM »

Thanks, and that abandoned house is interesting, I didn't realize it is about 20 minutes away, I was understanding it to be closer to the trailer, and I wonder if Ron was also brought there?

I don't know about the exact location. I was just adding a couple of quotes there in case some folks were where they couldn't open the link; But the reporter said that he heard  (was told) that is was about "twenty minutes away" (teehee minutes, not miles) (I'm southern so I "get" that) . . But it may be closer; I don't know.

Odd though that he's reporting only Crystal being taken there by LE. Maybe the others were taken also and it just wasn't included in this broadcast?

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1281 on: February 24, 2009, 07:07:06 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Maybe Crystal didn't have custody of her children because she didn't want it that much.  Her myspace has very little about Haleigh compared to her new daughter.  She calls the kids brats and has lots of pics of herself drunk or drugged.  At the same time I believe her when she talks about Ronald.  When someone admits drug use at the same time they are accusing someone else of it I believe them. 

Ah yes, those are good points, osucowboy!  I've heard that Crystal allowed Ron to have the kids cuz he had a job and she didn't at the time, and that he had health insurance for the kids and she didn't. 

Her myspace seems to me that she has made a new life for herself and is moving on, with baby and fiance.  Could just seem that way and not true, dunno, it's just my take on it. 

I agree with both of you. I could be wrong, and sometimes am, but Crystal comes across as more sincere to me for some reason. Ron reminds me of quite a lot of young men I've come across in my lifetime... they swagger, curse, and try to act tough, but put them up beside a real man and they aren't so tough. His words and his body language tells me he has a quick temper. I don't know if he has a habit of hitting women or kids... but I would not be surprised.
Crystal was upfront about her past drug use, Ron was not, in fact he denied it to Geraldo that he had even been arrested. That tells me a lot. He might not be the worst of the whole bunch, but I don't trust a guy who slings f-words around and threatens to shoot someone through the window of a patrol car. Or calls his little juvie g/f a  stupid f#$%-ing b@$%#. Does that sound like a loving guy to anyone else? Doesn't to me. I wonder what this pastor of his who has been on t.v. touting his good qualities thinks about all those curse words and horrible names he throws around.

Yes..... TxLady2.

Also, with the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron the other night someone wondered why Ron didn't go off and punch Geraldo.

Maybe it's b/c Ron has a lot of self control and is able to keep a calm lid on his actions, words, and emotions.

Or maybe it's b/c Geraldo is able to punch back.

Or maybe it was because Ronald got blind sighted by this man just turning up at his camp with these accusations when he is morning the loss of his daughter, he wasnt exspecting a blame party he was exspecting to be asked about his daughter and be able to beg again for her to be brought home!

Or maybe because he's all bark and no bite. Some older guy was getting in the camera's face, and I heard GR say, "don't touch him, don't touch him, please!" Then he skedaddled. I am pretty sure Ron realized that decking a reporter on national t.v. wouldn't make him look very good, but the old guy in the hat didn't seem to be too worried.
I'll be honest here... I don't like Ron much, he wouldn't be my choice of a buddy to hang out with, but I don't think he killed his little girl. Neither do I think Crystal or Misty did. In fact, none of the families on either side are suspect to me. I just think they are all kind of strange and I don't know who is to blame. I just hope the little girl is found safe soon.

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1282 on: February 24, 2009, 07:13:59 PM »

http://www.myspace.com/crystalsheffield

Maybe Crystal didn't have custody of her children because she didn't want it that much.  Her myspace has very little about Haleigh compared to her new daughter.  She calls the kids brats and has lots of pics of herself drunk or drugged.  At the same time I believe her when she talks about Ronald.  When someone admits drug use at the same time they are accusing someone else of it I believe them. 

Ah yes, those are good points, osucowboy!  I've heard that Crystal allowed Ron to have the kids cuz he had a job and she didn't at the time, and that he had health insurance for the kids and she didn't. 

Her myspace seems to me that she has made a new life for herself and is moving on, with baby and fiance.  Could just seem that way and not true, dunno, it's just my take on it. 

I agree with both of you. I could be wrong, and sometimes am, but Crystal comes across as more sincere to me for some reason. Ron reminds me of quite a lot of young men I've come across in my lifetime... they swagger, curse, and try to act tough, but put them up beside a real man and they aren't so tough. His words and his body language tells me he has a quick temper. I don't know if he has a habit of hitting women or kids... but I would not be surprised.
Crystal was upfront about her past drug use, Ron was not, in fact he denied it to Geraldo that he had even been arrested. That tells me a lot. He might not be the worst of the whole bunch, but I don't trust a guy who slings f-words around and threatens to shoot someone through the window of a patrol car. Or calls his little juvie g/f a  stupid f#$%-ing b@$%#. Does that sound like a loving guy to anyone else? Doesn't to me. I wonder what this pastor of his who has been on t.v. touting his good qualities thinks about all those curse words and horrible names he throws around.

Yes..... TxLady2.

Also, with the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron the other night someone wondered why Ron didn't go off and punch Geraldo.

Maybe it's b/c Ron has a lot of self control and is able to keep a calm lid on his actions, words, and emotions.

Or maybe it's b/c Geraldo is able to punch back.

Or maybe it was because Ronald got blind sighted by this man just turning up at his camp with these accusations when he is morning the loss of his daughter, he wasnt exspecting a blame party he was exspecting to be asked about his daughter and be able to beg again for her to be brought home!

Or maybe because he's all bark and no bite. Some older guy was getting in the camera's face, and I heard GR say, "don't touch him, don't touch him, please!" Then he skedaddled. I am pretty sure Ron realized that decking a reporter on national t.v. wouldn't make him look very good, but the old guy in the hat didn't seem to be too worried.
I'll be honest here... I don't like Ron much, he wouldn't be my choice of a buddy to hang out with, but I don't think he killed his little girl. Neither do I think Crystal or Misty did. In fact, none of the families on either side are suspect to me. I just think they are all kind of strange and I don't know who is to blame. I just hope the little girl is found safe soon.
And since as you say here that Ron realized that decking someone on national TV wouldnt be good, then that could be the case, not because of bark or bite, but because he knew it wasnt a good idea, myself I would have given him a high five if he had punched Geraldo in his nose and broke it AGAIN!......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1283 on: February 24, 2009, 07:21:06 PM »

I would love for someone to explain that hairdo of Ron's sister.

Ron's sister harido reminds me of George Washington Era....
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1284 on: February 24, 2009, 07:28:56 PM »

Buy me a keyboard, woman! . .

**Snort**

(Bless her heart. She must not have a mirror.)

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1285 on: February 24, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »

FRESCA...... everywhere.......

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1286 on: February 24, 2009, 07:38:23 PM »

On the Whorealdo issue.. I find it very wrong for him to do that and am disgusted. WE all have seen what the Anthony's have been spewing/doing but has he went at them like that?

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1287 on: February 24, 2009, 07:38:45 PM »

I must have missed this somehow but have you monkeys discussed the rumor that Ron may be a drug informant for the sheriffs?  It would make sense that his drug charges were dropped if he became an informant.  And that would certainly give somebody a reason to harm his family....

Ron denied, vehemently, but LE said they could not confirm or deny? 

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1288 on: February 24, 2009, 07:44:10 PM »

I must have missed this somehow but have you monkeys discussed the rumor that Ron may be a drug informant for the sheriffs?  It would make sense that his drug charges were dropped if he became an informant.  And that would certainly give somebody a reason to harm his family....

Ron denied, vehemently, but LE said they could not confirm or deny? 

their policy is to not comment on an ongoing investigation. hes not a millionaire member of a columbian drug cartel, hes a nonname poor slob, they wouldnt bother kidnapping his child, theyd just kill him and be done with it.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
dogmom4
Scared Monkey

Furbabies

« Reply #1289 on: February 24, 2009, 07:47:35 PM »

Just curious, has anyone heard of any credible Pyschic input on this case? THX in advance.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1290 on: February 24, 2009, 07:48:30 PM »

Just curious, has anyone heard of any credible Pyschic input on this case? THX in advance.

Nope, I haven't heard anything which is odd.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1291 on: February 24, 2009, 07:58:33 PM »

Nope, I haven't heard anything which is odd.
Someone posted a view from a pychic yesterday I believe, it said something about, a relative had the child and has been trying to sell her and that she will be found alive.

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1292 on: February 24, 2009, 08:05:02 PM »

Bumping this from last night, with the hope that this guy is right and today is the day that Haleigh is found.......

Dunno how many believe in what psychic's sense.  I've seen hit and miss in several different cases.  I often of take a 'lets wait and see' attitude.  So for what it's worth, here's one psychic's take on this case.  We won't have to wait long to see if what this one senses is spot on or not:

http://bobcaterino.wordpress.com/2009/02/23/haleigh-cummingsmy-psychic-reading/

"The day this child went missing I saw that something was not lining up. I see the child as alive. The father, Ronald Cummings was working at the time the child was missing. His live in girlfriend of 17 was in charge of the children.

The girlfriend would sneak out once again in the name of fun, and always come home before the Childs father would. She knows the routine so well and has done this before. Earlier that morning, the seventeen year old has a relative over. He stole something from the home and the small childs father would discover it missing. They argued and the relative would walk away angry only to wait until the father would go to work. He was heading towards the home where he hid in the shadows and the seventeen year old was spotted leaving the home.

The relative would head over to the home still angry and found the door unlocked. He went in and sought revenge. He took the child and simply drove away. They were spotted in Knoxville but will be found on Tuesday Feb. 24th, ten miles before Nashville in a small community. The relative is trying to sell the child.

When we place our children in the hands of children, sometimes it’s as if we just don’t care but other times it is what we have to do. The seventeen year old girl living with the Father of these small children will be charged with obstruction. She will say that she is sorry but she just didn’t want her man to find out that she left the home. The girl will be found and all will get what is coming to them."

Here it is.....................

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1293 on: February 24, 2009, 08:06:39 PM »

that must take a lot of work to fix it up that way.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1294 on: February 24, 2009, 08:14:40 PM »

This is for all of you that are telling me that all the news has already been reported before. I wrote about this case the first day it happened. All the news coverage that doesn’t deal with a live person, personally involved with the cases I have reported on be it now or in the past, have been said after my facts. This is not the first post like this one I have written about Haleigh, Caylee also. I reported things that are coming out still. You don’t need to believe in any one saying they have abilities beyond the norm. I have gut feelings, nothing more. I can be like the fakes out there and say, British person, it should rain where you are and will it be fish and chips for dinner again? I am not one of the silly people that guess with a probability of a fifty percent chance of being right. I am telling you what I feel. On my watch, it is 2:00 PM and I have a strong feeling that this girl will be found within ten hours.

The girlfriend is a liar, was from me. The relative as a person of interest, that was from something I had written before anyone started asking those questions. I am not perfect, if I am wrong oh well. When I am right, then I want nothing more then a simply smile, but all the anger is a silly waiste of energy.

This is another comment by this same phychic, he says by tonight or its 2pm on his watch as he writes this and he says within 10 hours which means midnight, well I will certainly be waiting!!!!!!!!

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1295 on: February 24, 2009, 08:33:10 PM »

On the Whorealdo issue.. I find it very wrong for him to do that and am disgusted. WE all have seen what the Anthony's have been spewing/doing but has he went at them like that?

About my Fresca comment that is embedded, I was laughing at JerseyGirl's Washington hairdo remark. I do not think the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron is funny at all.

Just for clarity.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: February 24, 2009, 08:38:53 PM »

that would be a dream come true if Haleigh is found tonight...I do think that she is alive as I have said and that she will be found....Keep the faith everyone...we need to say that every night before bed time!
Interesting thing just said on Nancy Grace....Junior was sleeping with Misty....Haleigh was in her toddler bed, at least 3 ft away, according the the grand mother....Why did Junior wake up and see this guy in black when Misty did not wake up? <<<<<that was the question...I don't believe that this little boy said that...sorry but I don't...Number 1, someone else on here said that if he didn't know that she was missing, why all of a sudden would he say that he wanted to find sissy and that a man in black took her?
then, Crystal upon hearing this, frantic that her child is missing and her other child comes up with some info, she doesn't question him further? She just waited to report it and not another word was said? I can not fathom that happening like that...sorry again...just my feeling....
Crystal has been caught in some fibs like I said before, about Chad being told by Ron that he knew 75% of who took her....now it was a misunderstanding and that he didn't tell Chad that...pretty soon it will be that ron didn't tell the brother that either...another misunderstanding..
whew....all that being said, I don't think that anyone in the immediate family did any harm to Haleigh....someone who knows this family is responsible in my opinion...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1297 on: February 24, 2009, 09:01:27 PM »

Island You have Nanners ! 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1298 on: February 24, 2009, 09:12:21 PM »

so do you~go check ASAP

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1299 on: February 24, 2009, 09:20:07 PM »

so do you~go check ASAP
I responded Smile

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.