March 28, 2024, 05:19:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321323 times)
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1320 on: February 24, 2009, 11:05:30 PM »

FWIT someone emailed me that the body language lady was on Bill O'reilly tonight talking about the Cummings case. I missed it b/c I can't tolerate BO'R and don't watch unless I get a heads up about something in particular. Maybe I can catch it on the re-run, if there is one dangit.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: February 24, 2009, 11:06:20 PM »

Sorry ....I meant "For What It's Worth" (FWIW) . . 

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1322 on: February 24, 2009, 11:09:09 PM »

FRESCA...... everywhere.......

On the Whorealdo issue.. I find it very wrong for him to do that and am disgusted. WE all have seen what the Anthony's have been spewing/doing but has he went at them like that?

About my Fresca comment that is embedded, I was laughing at JerseyGirl's Washington hairdo remark. I do not think the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron is funny at all.

Just for clarity.

That was totally an accident, I do not know how I did that.. must be the meds... seems it is taking forever for me to type too... I meant to just post about whorealdo,did not mean to respond to your post..

BWAH!!!  . .   no biggy.

Apparently I can't type... or spell. . . .so don't feel bad. 

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1323 on: February 24, 2009, 11:09:52 PM »

On the Whorealdo issue.. I find it very wrong for him to do that and am disgusted. WE all have seen what the Anthony's have been spewing/doing but has he went at them like that?

About my Fresca comment that is embedded, I was laughing at JerseyGirl's Washington hairdo remark. I do not think the exchange b/w Geraldo and Ron is funny at all.

Just for clarity.

That was totally an accident, I do not know how I did that.. must be the meds... seems it is taking forever for me to type too... I meant to just post about whorealdo,did not mean to respond to your post..

Hi Searching~how is your nose......you never did tell us the funny story

had to didn't you IM.. Ok, I never said I was the brightest monkey in the cage   

I have a glass top dining table that has a shelf built in under the glass to put something as decoration.. I have a plant on the shelf under there and went to water it and went nose first into the glass. 2 shiners,busted nose,GREAT pain meds,it's all good, I actually straightened it from when it was broken before,it was slightly crooked.  now not as crooked.  It is still swollen and sore,face hurts but meds help, will be a while to heal I'm sure.  Thanks for asking though.

well............yes, I had to know you know what a nosey monkey I am (no pun intended)......but that is a funny story~glad to hear you're on the mend.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1324 on: February 24, 2009, 11:13:18 PM »

Just for clarity.

Hi Searching~how is your nose......you never did tell us the funny story

had to didn't you IM.. Ok, I never said I was the brightest monkey in the cage   

I have a glass top dining table that has a shelf built in under the glass to put something as decoration.. I have a plant on the shelf under there and went to water it and went nose first into the glass. 2 shiners,busted nose,GREAT pain meds,it's all good, I actually straightened it from when it was broken before,it was slightly crooked.  now not as crooked.  It is still swollen and sore,face hurts but meds help, will be a while to heal I'm sure.  Thanks for asking though.

well............yes, I had to know you know what a nosey monkey I am (no pun intended)......but that is a funny story~glad to hear you're on the mend.

You should have heard my daughter when she seen my nose and shiners, she came unglued,thought someone hit me..then I told her what happened. She laughed till she peed herself, no joke she did, then went and told EVERYONE she could get a hold of what I did. next time I bend down to water that dang plant,I will move much slower..   

peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1325 on: February 24, 2009, 11:27:25 PM »

Crystal Sheffield announced in NG that she took a poly...when asked if she past long silence and then this nugget "As far as I know I passed but they said they had to send it to Washington"   O NO THAT IS A TOTAL FABRICATION!!!!

A) they know immediately  B) they dont send it to Washington!!!!

BUMP

I was just now able to listen to NG, Mark Klass just stated that they never come right out and tell you you passed......and according to what I found, Polygraph results are not official until they are approved by FBI Headquarters in Washington.

Maybe this clears up all the Polygraph results and questions about those who have taken them.

Thanks for the poly info, Islandmonkey.
Mrs. Sykes, one of the great grandmothers, weighs in on Jr's man-in-black.

Cummings Family: Rumors Person Was Inside Home Are False

http://www.fox30online.com/content/topstories/story/Cummings-Family-Rumors-Person-Was-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx?rss=10

MOO~I think that he may have thought about this later, and I believe he awoke from a deep sleep when LE arrived at the home to investigate, I'd bet it's possible he saw all the uniformed officers and they could easily look like "a man in black".......I can see him voicing this and somehow linking it together with Haleigh's disappearance.

I agree. It seems like it could be a plausible leap for a young child coming out of sleep, in all the confusion; that was very frightening for him too I'm sure.

ya, could be. tho with all the racket ron was making youd think hed already have woken up.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: February 24, 2009, 11:33:13 PM »

Searching I am sorry for your misfortune but I completely understand I am a class A klutz I have jumped in my truck only to bang my head several times, I have tripped going INTO my house, I can't walk and chew gum at the same time ( this is a standing joke among my friends based on a true story) and when I do the Wii fit balance test the computer asks me if I ever trip while walking It is good to have a sense of humor!
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1327 on: February 24, 2009, 11:44:16 PM »

Searching I am sorry for your misfortune but I completely understand I am a class A klutz I have jumped in my truck only to bang my head several times, I have tripped going INTO my house, I can't walk and chew gum at the same time ( this is a standing joke among my friends based on a true story) and when I do the Wii fit balance test the computer asks me if I ever trip while walking It is good to have a sense of humor!

Glad to know I am not the only klutz around. When you are like us, a good sense of humor is a requirement.    Laughter is good for the soul. 

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1328 on: February 24, 2009, 11:58:16 PM »

Something has bothered me, when I saw them searching the bush I couldn't believe,
how thick the bush was. It looked like the searchers were 4-5 feet apart or more.
I kept thinking that she wasn't that big and they could miss her because of how thick the bush was. I know they had dogs with them but I think they should search
the area near the living quarters again. Also, she was affraid of the dark, but she
was also affraid of being alone and if gf had gone out would she go looking. I just
have this hinky feeling.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1329 on: February 25, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »

I just listened to this video~the trailer (crime scene) can be held indefinitly......They say they know a crime took place, and abduction or something.....so, until they know more it will stay secured

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/846128/week_two_in_the_search_for_haleigh

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: February 25, 2009, 12:13:32 AM »

I just listened to this video~the trailer (crime scene) can be held indefinitly......They say they know a crime took place, and abduction or something.....so, until they know more it will stay secured

http://www.clipsyndicate.com/publish/video/846128/week_two_in_the_search_for_haleigh

I didn't listen to the clip, but Ronald's mother said that tonight on NG as well.   Something like they are holding the trailer so that if they find something somewhere else, they might be able to link it back to the trailer.  And if they let anyone back in the trailer, it would destroy whatever evidence might be there. 

That was one of those things that made sense only in a backwards kind of way.  I really don't get it.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1331 on: February 25, 2009, 12:14:04 AM »

ya i saw that too, finally an explanation of sorts. they talked about it tonight on ng too, rons mom said even if they could go in ron wouldnt want to without haleigh. i can understand that, i couldnt do it either.

its good tho i feel, any new suspects come up and they still have a prisitine crime scene.

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1332 on: February 25, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »

I'm loooking for a link in order to broach this subject, but do y'all recall anything about morphine suckers? Or did I completely hear that wrong and I'm off my rocker and need a nap? (Maybe it was "poppers") (Or maybe there are poppers and suckers?) Sorry I'm not up on lingo. If there are "suckers" would they look like candy and be appealing to a child?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1333 on: February 25, 2009, 12:18:09 AM »

ya i saw that too, finally an explanation of sorts. they talked about it tonight on ng too, rons mom said even if they could go in ron wouldnt want to without haleigh. i can understand that, i couldnt do it either.

its good tho i feel, any new suspects come up and they still have a prisitine crime scene.

I did hear that, I was just wanting to hear what LE had to say, that along with an earlier LE statement that they were calling her disappearance and "abduction" because it gets more bang for the buck leads me to believe something more to it than preservation of evidence. I've NEVER seen a case where this has happened......it's just odd to me and doesn't sit well

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1334 on: February 25, 2009, 12:19:09 AM »

I'm loooking for a link in order to broach this subject, but do y'all recall anything about morphine suckers? Or did I completely hear that wrong and I'm off my rocker and need a nap? (Maybe it was "poppers") (Or maybe there are poppers and suckers?) Sorry I'm not up on lingo. If there are "suckers" would they look like candy and be appealing to a child?

you mean in term of illicit sales?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1335 on: February 25, 2009, 12:20:29 AM »

That was in the infamous Whorealdo stunt..........although we know from the Sarasota police report that RC had morphine in his posession when he was arrested, but do they really come in suckers? I could probably ask my brother, but it's too late tonight

[
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1336 on: February 25, 2009, 12:22:42 AM »

That was in the infamous Whorealdo stunt..........although we know from the Sarasota police report that RC had morphine in his posession when he was arrested, but do they really come in suckers? I could probably ask my brother, but it's too late tonight

do you recall how recent that was?

Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: February 25, 2009, 12:24:19 AM »

If you google drugs plus lollipops or suckers, something like that, there's a lot of information.  Morphine, ecstacy, several drugs are put in lollipops and even in tootsie rolls.  I don't know what they look like though.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: February 25, 2009, 12:28:56 AM »

If you google drugs plus lollipops or suckers, something like that, there's a lot of information.  Morphine, ecstacy, several drugs are put in lollipops and even in tootsie rolls.  I don't know what they look like though.

OMG! You're kidding! That seems like a terrible idea.

Yikes.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1339 on: February 25, 2009, 12:30:09 AM »

do you recall how recent that was?

The Satsuma arrest was in late 2005

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.