March 29, 2024, 06:29:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321547 times)
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1500 on: February 25, 2009, 08:16:44 PM »

well, i have to give ron credit for one thing, hes staying focused on haleigh, and just haleigh, not airing dirt family laundry, unlike crystal and relatives. wth would she disclose what jr said to the public, there was no need to, le wouldnt have disclosed that.

keep the focus where it belongs, geez.

I think his record brings scrutiny due to those he surrounds himself with, and I'd be pizzed if I was mom, I printed out he entire custody re-hearing and IMO the deck was stacked against her big time.......she was honest about her drug use, RC flat out lied (big surprise ).......it was a real eye opener for me and if my child disappeared while in his custody and a teen-substitute wife and everyone had conflicting stories, the LE isn't telling you anything, I'd have done the same thing frankly. It is possible that his ties could have brought danger into the lives of her children too....

see what i posted above you. hes not a wealthy member of some drug cartel, hes just some poor slob. i know you have your own points of personal reference, and i respect that, but i dont feel crystal is some poor snowwhite victim and that ron deserves all our focus.

she couldnt manage to take haleigh to her scheduled drs appts, she couldnt say why she missed school so much, she just put jr needlessly into the spotlight, she owes over 4k in back child support, and i could go on and on. hardly a model mom imo.

We truly don't know for sure what the bounds of his drug issues really are.

I agree CS is not the model mom, but she admitted her faults in court (all of them)-RC was living with her during the missed appts and jr was a baby, shouldn't he have tried to help??? I can understand being back in child support in this economy, you can't get blood from a turnip and I'd pray once she finds a job her support start back up, obviously she's paid in the past or it would be way over 4m........

ya, so what responsible thing does she do? she has yet anotherchild.

in terms of the drugs...

ive said it before, and ill say it again, this whole 'drug' angle makes no sense to me. low level drug dealers dont kidnap kids for revenge, they bust up whoever it is that owes them, they arent going to want to house and care for a kidnapped child.

its time consuming and expensive, not to mention carries a huge sentence upon conviction. if they took it further to murder, theyd murder whoever ripped them off not their kid, police get mighty upset about kidnapped or murdered children, not so much about druggies killed for a dope deal gone bad.

I'm not saying he killed her or that it was due to a drug debt, I'm simply saying that she was under his care and therefore his record (as others) are under more scrutiny than the parent 100 miles away......you should look at both, but I don't think these kids were in the best enviroment or care. Regarding drug deals gone bad, it has happened.do you remember the Movie Alpha Dog, that was a true story about the murder of Nicholas Markowitz whose brother owed the dealer 1200.00. Again, I think that theory is WAY out there, but it HAS happened. I don't feel like it's a SO either, so I am totally theorizing what I feel from what I've observed so far.....

i have looked at both.

theyve confirmed ron was at work the entire time, so i dont think hes any more suspect in that regard than someone who lives a 2 hour drive away.

i have no idea who was responsible, but there are many interesting aspects to explore, and that to me includes a hitherto unknown pedophile who may have been watching her for some time while planning his next move.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1501 on: February 25, 2009, 08:19:56 PM »

well, i have to give ron credit for one thing, hes staying focused on haleigh, and just haleigh, not airing dirt family laundry, unlike crystal and relatives. wth would she disclose what jr said to the public, there was no need to, le wouldnt have disclosed that.

I think his record brings scrutiny due to those he surrounds himself with, and I'd be pizzed if I was mom, I printed out he entire custody re-hearing and IMO the deck was stacked against her big time.......she was honest about her drug use, RC flat out lied (big surprise ).......it was a real eye opener for me and if my child disappeared while in his custody and a teen-substitute wife and everyone had conflicting stories, the LE isn't telling you anything, I'd have done the same thing frankly. It is possible that his ties could have brought danger into the lives of her children too....

see what i posted above you. hes not a wealthy member of some drug cartel, hes just some poor slob. i know you have your own points of personal reference, and i respect that, but i dont feel crystal is some poor snowwhite victim and that ron deserves all our focus.

she couldnt manage to take haleigh to her scheduled drs appts, she couldnt say why she missed school so much, she just put jr needlessly into the spotlight, she owes over 4k in back child support, and i could go on and on. hardly a model mom imo.

I agree CS is not the model mom, but she admitted her faults in court (all of them)-RC was living with her during the missed appts and jr was a baby, shouldn't he have tried to help??? I can understand being back in child support in this economy, you can't get blood from a turnip and I'd pray once she finds a job her support start back up, obviously she's paid in the past or it would be way over 4m........

in terms of the drugs...

ive said it before, and ill say it again, this whole 'drug' angle makes no sense to me. low level drug dealers dont kidnap kids for revenge, they bust up whoever it is that owes them, they arent going to want to house and care for a kidnapped child.

its time consuming and expensive, not to mention carries a huge sentence upon conviction. if they took it further to murder, theyd murder whoever ripped them off not their kid, police get mighty upset about kidnapped or murdered children, not so much about druggies killed for a dope deal gone bad.

I'm not saying he killed her or that it was due to a drug debt, I'm simply saying that she was under his care and therefore his record (as others) are under more scrutiny than the parent 100 miles away......you should look at both, but I don't think these kids were in the best enviroment or care. Regarding drug deals gone bad, it has happened.do you remember the Movie Alpha Dog, that was a true story about the murder of Nicholas Markowitz whose brother owed the dealer 1200.00. Again, I think that theory is WAY out there, but it HAS happened. I don't feel like it's a SO either, so I am totally theorizing what I feel from what I've observed so far.....

i have looked at both.

theyve confirmed ron was at work the entire time, so i dont think hes any more suspect in that regard than someone who lives a 2 hour drive away.

i have no idea who was responsible, but there are many interesting aspects to explore, and that to me includes a hitherto unknown pedophile who may have been watching her for some time while planning his next move.

Again, I'm not saying he's a suspect, he just seems to have incredibly bad judgement and that does eek it's way into the lives of his kids. I think if it is a SO, it was one that knew the family.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1502 on: February 25, 2009, 08:20:48 PM »

How long has Ron been on this particular shift? (Is it 3 PM to 3 AM?)

I've heard 5 weeks and other. Anyone know?

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1503 on: February 25, 2009, 08:23:44 PM »

I think that's correct, I know it hasn't been that long though......

BBL~off to take a walk on ze beach

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1504 on: February 25, 2009, 08:27:31 PM »

apparently Crystal the sister doesn't believe in strapping her children into their child safety seats by the looks of her arrest record....a form of child abuse in my eyes!!! that is just stupid and taking a risk with a child's life...
Also, If the Ron or any other father owed over $4,000 in back child support, he would be lucky that his a$$ was not in jail .....Yet Crystal will get around to paying when she gets a job?? Judge Judy would tell her to wash dishes if she had to...her children still have to eat.....Crystal has probably not paid a cent since Ron has had the kids....Good thing that Ron worked so her kids had a roof over their heads and food...He has his faults but she is not squeaky clean in all of this...she shouldn't have had another kid if she couldn't afford the ones that she has...birth control is free at the clinics for those who don't have health insurance...I am not trying to run this mom down, but it seems as if ron is getting his butt kicked  and I don't think that he is the only one at fault in all of this..

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: February 25, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

in terms of the drugs...

i have looked at both.

Again, I'm not saying he's a suspect, he just seems to have incredibly bad judgement and that does eek it's way into the lives of his kids. I think if it is a SO, it was one that knew the family.

i agree that they either knew someone in the family, or knew enough about them to know when it would be 'safest' to abduct the poor little sweetheart.

its just so frustrating not having access to investigative documents, all we can do is speculate. im really scared that if and when she is finally found, it wont be alive, and that just breaks my heart.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1506 on: February 25, 2009, 08:31:11 PM »

since nov 08.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1507 on: February 25, 2009, 08:31:33 PM »

Keep the faith Peanut...She is alive....Praying every nite for the little girl to be returned ...

rana
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: February 25, 2009, 08:38:10 PM »

Without getting into chance and probability and us all getting a  collective cluster headache, if they've lived there since Nov, (beginning of Nov?) that's a 4 month window for an SO to locate the residence and find a suitable child (gender age etc) that fits his "type." Then further,  there's a five week window, some of which would have to go to establishing Ron's routine of when he is out of the home.

Then there's bumping or "picking" a locked door without leaving traces of forced entry or either "lucking into" Misty leaving the door unlocked - unless she left EVERY night (which I kind of doubt that it's every night)

Then turning on a light and no one waking. Getting Haleigh out without her screaming. (Jr would have reported Sissy screaming) Then getting away with no vehicle tire marks or evidence of a strange vehicle. Was he on foot? Any footprints other than the one Haleigh print? Did the neighbor hear any motorboat noises? Did they look on the land on the other side of lake, river, whatever body of water? Surely so.

Just trying to look at the viable window of opportunity and what hoops he would have to traverse to pull it off and how generally likely those are to have happened. Just a thought.

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: February 25, 2009, 08:38:22 PM »

Keep the faith Peanut...She is alive....Praying every nite for the little girl to be returned ...

im trying, cookie, i really am...im praying as hard as i can, not only for haleigh, but for all the missing and abused children out there. its just so heartbreaking.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1510 on: February 25, 2009, 08:39:09 PM »

apparently Crystal the sister doesn't believe in strapping her children into their child safety seats by the looks of her arrest record....a form of child abuse in my eyes!!! that is just stupid and taking a risk with a child's life...
Also, If the Ron or any other father owed over $4,000 in back child support, he would be lucky that his a$$ was not in jail .....Yet Crystal will get around to paying when she gets a job?? Judge Judy would tell her to wash dishes if she had to...her children still have to eat.....Crystal has probably not paid a cent since Ron has had the kids....Good thing that Ron worked so her kids had a roof over their heads and food...He has his faults but she is not squeaky clean in all of this...she shouldn't have had another kid if she couldn't afford the ones that she has...birth control is free at the clinics for those who don't have health insurance...I am not trying to run this mom down, but it seems as if ron is getting his butt kicked  and I don't think that he is the only one at fault in all of this..

according to my notes, Crystal has been ordered to pay $323/month in child support, and is "around" $4100 behind. That means she is a bit over a year in arrears.

I agree, people should not have children if they are not financially capable of supporting them. But, hey, in this country, people actually have kids to get the government support via welfare!!

Just awful.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1511 on: February 25, 2009, 08:41:42 PM »

Rana, I thought that it was said that a tracker dog had led them to the edge of the water near a river or lake or some body of water..they have been on the water looking for Haleigh as well...who ever took her must have been on foot don't you think? otherwise, wouldn't the police be checking out tire tracks near the home? unless they have done that already...also for foot prints?

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1512 on: February 25, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »

Without getting into chance and probability and us all getting a  collective cluster headache, if they've lived there since Nov, (beginning of Nov?) that's a 4 month window for an SO to locate the residence and find a suitable child (gender age etc) that fits his "type." Then further,  there's a five week window, some of which would have to go to establishing Ron's routine of when he is out of the home.

Then there's bumping or "picking" a locked door without leaving traces of forced entry or either "lucking into" Misty leaving the door unlocked - unless she left EVERY night (which I kind of doubt that it's every night)

Then turning on a light and no one waking. Getting Haleigh out without her screaming. (Jr would have reported Sissy screaming) Then getting away with no vehicle tire marks or evidence of a strange vehicle. Was he on foot? Any footprints other than the one Haleigh print? Did the neighbor hear any motorboat noises? Did they look on the land on the other side of lake, river, whatever body of water? Surely so.

Just trying to look at the viable window of opportunity and what hoops he would have to traverse to pull it off and how generally likely those are to have happened. Just a thought.

the kitchen light has always bothered me. if someone entered from outside, it would make sense that they waited for a bit before entering. hence their eyes would be accustomed to the dark, so why bother turning on the light?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1513 on: February 25, 2009, 08:44:36 PM »

Brandi...you got that right about the welfare and having kids...

whatever happened to getting married and THEN having a child? I realize that anyone can have an accident....but you learn from it and don't go on to have  more kids especially when you can't take care of them...

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1514 on: February 25, 2009, 08:45:41 PM »

I still  say her dissapearance has something to do with the cousin, there is some kind of connection between the two and I cant figure it out yet, but I just feel like he did something!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: February 25, 2009, 08:46:31 PM »

Peanut..the light bothers me as well...Also, the home is not that big...wouldn't you notice if a light was switched on near your room? why would a perp take the chance of turning on a light and someone seeing him??? makes no sense...they creep around in the dark, like dark houses and bushes outside the dark house to hide in etc....

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1516 on: February 25, 2009, 08:47:13 PM »

I still  say her dissapearance has something to do with the cousin, there is some kind of connection between the two and I cant figure it out yet, but I just feel like he did something!

supposedly he was cleared though right?

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: February 25, 2009, 08:49:07 PM »

well thats what LE said but, how do we know what he could have cookied up in the name of revenge, He didnt neccessarily have to be the one there, he could have sent someone else, I just know he and mistie is involved someway!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1518 on: February 25, 2009, 08:53:52 PM »

well thats what LE said but, how do we know what he could have cookied up in the name of revenge, He didnt neccessarily have to be the one there, he could have sent someone else, I just know he and mistie is involved someway!

its weird, they keep saying everyone is still a suspect, and yet hes the only one to be reported as cleared. makes you wonder if its to give him a false sense of security.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1519 on: February 25, 2009, 08:54:41 PM »

also, there was a train that came by about the same time that the Le drove up to the Cummings house, if someone jumped on that train and then jumped off again 20 miles down the road, unless they left any clues how would anybody know?   I myself as a child me and my brothers use to do this because we knew where this train track went and we would crawl into the empty box-car and ride for about 6 miles and then jump off and go to my aunts house and it was no big deal, so I know it can be done!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.