March 28, 2024, 06:11:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Cummings #2 2/20/09 - 2/26/09  (Read 321332 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1680 on: February 26, 2009, 10:08:08 AM »

http://www.news4jax.com/video/18798833/index.html

New pic's w/Ron and other family of Haleigh.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 10:15:55 AM by klaasend » Logged
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1681 on: February 26, 2009, 10:23:35 AM »

Island..I was going to say that perhaps she had wet herself but someone else on here had said that she had not wet the bed for a number of years....still any child could have an accident...this is a puzzler since Misty said that she had the shirt on when she went to bed...
this case is so bizarre...the cast of characters gets weirder and weirder as well..

it gives me the creeps to think of when Jon Couey (sp) was stalking Jessica Lunsford, watching her and then crept into the family home and took her from her bed...just creeps me out ....that whole story of Jessica still haunts me...can hardly bear to think of the suffering this little child went through for that pervert's pleasure...He is one person that I could personally put the needle in his arm..after I beat his ass...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1682 on: February 26, 2009, 10:30:19 AM »

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090226/ARTICLES/902262954/1002?Title=Cadaver-dogs-to-search-for-missing-child

Cadaver dogs to search for missing child

By Lise Fisher
Staff Writer

Published: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, February 26, 2009 at 9:32 a.m.

Officers will begin searching the area near the home of missing 5-year-old Haleigh Cummings using canine search teams, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office reported Thursday morning.

The teams are part of Canine South, a non-law enforcement organization specializing in canine searches. The teams are made up of "cadaver dogs," which seek out human remains.

"Today's search is not in response to leads received from the family or the public but as a routine procedure that has proven itself in other missing child case," the sheriff's office reported in a statement.

Haleigh was last seen on the night of Feb. 9 at her Satsuma home. She was alone with her younger brother and her father's girlfriend, according to reports from officers. The girlfriend discovered the child missing when she got up to go to the bathroom the next morning.

Sad but good at the same time.  I mean obviously there are no clear leads in this case.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1683 on: February 26, 2009, 10:31:20 AM »

Interesting comment on LE from someone in Satsuma........(or at least they say they are )

Well said grammalu, and if that is the case he got a hearing within a week makes me think who he has in his pocket, I live in Satsuma and Have been dealing with my ex cuz he owes me and been wanting to get a court date, needless to say it has been over a year and still have not heard from child support, I also have a good friend that filed for child support almost a year ago and is still waiting.. I guess having a relative that works in the Police department can get you ahead in certain areas. I don't see the mother having anything to do with her daughter missing not over 4100.00 I am owed 6000.00, the worse they do is take your drivers license away make you file your taxes, maybe do a few days in jail..My oldest is 21 and filed when he was 8yrs. old never got one payment of support from his father and he never showed up for court dates, well last year the state sent his dad a paper saying his debt is swiped clean and he can have his license back. I hear alot of people saying Florida is a women state, but what I have seen in years I have lived in Florida it's for the man then the women.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1684 on: February 26, 2009, 10:33:31 AM »

Island..I was going to say that perhaps she had wet herself but someone else on here had said that she had not wet the bed for a number of years....still any child could have an accident...this is a puzzler since Misty said that she had the shirt on when she went to bed...
this case is so bizarre...the cast of characters gets weirder and weirder as well..

it gives me the creeps to think of when Jon Couey (sp) was stalking Jessica Lunsford, watching her and then crept into the family home and took her from her bed...just creeps me out ....that whole story of Jessica still haunts me...can hardly bear to think of the suffering this little child went through for that pervert's pleasure...He is one person that I could personally put the needle in his arm..after I beat his ass...

Maybe she was put to bed in just panties and the family does not want to state that?  Just a thought.  It's not that weird, to me.  Lots of people sleep in the buff..
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1685 on: February 26, 2009, 10:35:38 AM »

Interesting comment on LE from someone in Satsuma........(or at least they say they are )

Well said grammalu, and if that is the case he got a hearing within a week makes me think who he has in his pocket, I live in Satsuma and Have been dealing with my ex cuz he owes me and been wanting to get a court date, needless to say it has been over a year and still have not heard from child support, I also have a good friend that filed for child support almost a year ago and is still waiting.. I guess having a relative that works in the Police department can get you ahead in certain areas. I don't see the mother having anything to do with her daughter missing not over 4100.00 I am owed 6000.00, the worse they do is take your drivers license away make you file your taxes, maybe do a few days in jail..My oldest is 21 and filed when he was 8yrs. old never got one payment of support from his father and he never showed up for court dates, well last year the state sent his dad a paper saying his debt is swiped clean and he can have his license back. I hear alot of people saying Florida is a women state, but what I have seen in years I have lived in Florida it's for the man then the women.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=132134&catid=3

It wouldn't be fair w/out posting Ron's response to this document here too.

Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: February 26, 2009, 10:38:03 AM »

I didn't relize he filed this motion the week before Haleigh disappeared.  So sad. 

Court documents show Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, is behind in child support by about $4,100.
A motion was filed by the state's Department of Revenue on Ronald Cummings' behalf against Sheffield for contempt. It was dated February 3rd, a week before Haleigh disappeared. A hearing was set for Sheffield for March 27.
Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's father, told First Coast News he received a copy of the document about the hearing the day before Haleigh vanished. Cummings appeared frustrated about the timing of the document's arrival and his daughter's disappearance.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1687 on: February 26, 2009, 10:38:58 AM »

Yes, bio mom and maternal gmma said she hasn't wet the bed in yrs, BUT remember Misty said she did and that was her entire reasoning for all the blanket stories, which never really made sense because if she wet the bed, the sheets and everything would need to be washed.

Agreed about Couey, I think all sex offenders who violate children should fall under the Christopher Barrios law they are trying to pass ..ONE STRIKE and you're out.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1688 on: February 26, 2009, 10:39:51 AM »

Thanks Klaas for posting that, cadaver dogs being used today near the home, I think LE has a very good idea of what happened, and it is only a matter of time. If they felt a SO was responsible, would they not be warning the public, since the public should be warned if this is the case? Also read this morning the media is more or less leaving, can't blame them there is hardly any info being released to report on.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1689 on: February 26, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »

I didn't relize he filed this motion the week before Haleigh disappeared.  So sad. 

Court documents show Haleigh's mother, Crystal Sheffield, is behind in child support by about $4,100.
A motion was filed by the state's Department of Revenue on Ronald Cummings' behalf against Sheffield for contempt. It was dated February 3rd, a week before Haleigh disappeared. A hearing was set for Sheffield for March 27.

And let's go ahead and add this to it.  Now it's all together.

Last week, on February 16th, the state signed a dismissal document which cancelled the child support contempt of court hearing until Haleigh is found. The dismissal document was filed in the Putnam County Clerk of Courts office Tuesday.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1690 on: February 26, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »

That was a RESPONSE to the article about the child support........I think he's trying to get the eyes off of him by saying he's frustrated about the timing etc....he filed the paperwork, so he KNEW this document would be coming down soon....so, what is he alluding too in this stmt........??

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1691 on: February 26, 2009, 10:43:02 AM »

Last week, on February 16th, the state signed a dismissal document which cancelled the child support contempt of court hearing until Haleigh is found. The dismissal document was filed in the Putnam County Clerk of Courts office Tuesday.

[
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1692 on: February 26, 2009, 10:43:27 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ...just trying to catch up and still 4 pages behind. but caught this!!!!
1992-07-28 29 DEFT PRESENT, ATT BY TOM LUKASHOW, ASST PD, ARR ENT PLEA .

Is this the same at. that LA has now?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1693 on: February 26, 2009, 10:44:44 AM »

Well, that is something that actually makes some since, first priority is too find Haleigh, not a contempt of court charge regarding child support.

[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1694 on: February 26, 2009, 10:55:26 AM »

Maybe she was put to bed in just panties and the family does not want to state that?  Just a thought.  It's not that weird, to me.  Lots of people sleep in the buff..

just sleeping in panties only is not weird to me at all either...children get very warm when sleeping, so just sleeping in a pair of panties or a diaper is not uncommon..
the weird part that I was referring to is this whole bizarre case...too many inconsistencies...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: February 26, 2009, 10:58:41 AM »

That was a RESPONSE to the article about the child support........I think he's trying to get the eyes off of him by saying he's frustrated about the timing etc....he filed the paperwork, so he KNEW this document would be coming down soon....so, what is he alluding too in this stmt........??

Island, he knew that the document would be coming soon, but he DIDN'T KNOW that his daughter would be kidnapped soon as well....

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1696 on: February 26, 2009, 11:02:07 AM »

I think you are jumping to a conclusion - I believe the way it is worded HE DID NOT file it - it says the bureau of revenue filed it - perhaps it is something they file. I know in MI the state files a motion for child support when you are on public assistance- and no matter what files a motion to enforce the child support when a person gets so far behind. This is done without the parents even asking. So I would want to see the motion to show cause before I make a call that dad filed it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: February 26, 2009, 11:02:17 AM »

Well, that is something that actually makes some since, first priority is too find Haleigh, not a contempt of court charge regarding child support.

It still all goes together:  It shows he does have an interest in Haleigh's welfare and his getting that child support money from Crystal could make alot of difference to the lives of these children.  Just like you yourself tried to correct your support issues so is he.  To me that shows a sign of a caring parent not a dead beat who does not care: someone who takes no action for the welfare of their children imo Crystal.  Besides the in also points to the fact that he was pursuing getting the money the week prior to Haleigh's disappearance which makes me feel that he expected Haleigh to be there the following week alive and well to receive that support money she was due.  That's the way I see and that's all I'll say.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1698 on: February 26, 2009, 11:04:30 AM »

I think you are jumping to a conclusion - I believe the way it is worded HE DID NOT file it - it says the bureau of revenue filed it - perhaps it is something they file. I know in MI the state files a motion for child support when you are on public assistance- and no matter what files a motion to enforce the child support when a person gets so far behind. This is done without the parents even asking. So I would want to see the motion to show cause before I make a call that dad filed it.

Not knowing anything about child support I didn't want to assume and point that little nugget out either.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: February 26, 2009, 11:04:52 AM »

Fatcat...agree with your last post in regards to Ron...^^^^

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.